Custom Made Vaginas Pt. 01

Story Info
I find out that I can make a woman's body do anything I want.
1.4k words
4.24
52.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about extra sensory mind control. It is a fictional story about what I wish I could do to a woman's body with my mind.

It happened to me on a rainy afternoon out on my Harley trying to get home. The thunderstorm was raging with lightning striking close by. The terrain was flat. Scanning the landscape, there were no bridges or buildings in which I could hide. I just kept on the throttle, hoping I would get out of the storm before the lightning hit me. I was wrong.

I do not remember seeing or feeling the lightning bolt. A flash of light that was brighter than the sun temporarily blinded me. The light was not incandescent like the sun. It was more like an arc welder.

There was no pain, just a warm feeling.

I was traveling about 70 MPH, unable to see for about 10 seconds. Fortunately, there were no other cars nearby and the road was straight. I just rolled off the throttle and kept the bike going straight. When my vision came back, I was still in the same lane and my speed had dropped to about 35.

I pulled to the right side of the road and stopped. Adding to my confusion, the rain stopped instantly and a hole opened up in the sky above me. I was in a ray of sunshine with no rain falling on me while all around the storm raged.

I sat there for a few minutes wondering if I was OK. Nothing hurt. I was not scared. On the contrary, I felt secure. I had a feeling of an unusually high degree of self-confidence. So I headed back onto the highway. Little did I know how my life would change from the lightning strike.

The highway looked like the Red Sea probably looked like after Moses was through with it. There were no clouds directly above the road for as far as I could see. It remained that way until I had passed out of the storm area.

When I got home, I parked the Harley in the garage and went inside. The house was cold so I turned the heater on, grabbed a beer, and sat on the couch. Just as I started to open a magazine, the front doorbell rang. When I answered the door, my gorgeous neighbor was standing there with a pleading look on her face.

Gina said she needed a favor. Her heater would not light and she asked if I could look at it. I said sure. I held up my beer to see if she wanted one. She nodded, so I got another from the fridge, opened it, and handed it to her.

On the walk to her place, she told me that the gas company had come out to check her stove at her request. Evidently, there was a minor gas leak on the inlet hose to the stove due to a loose connection. The gas company guy tightened the connection and all was well. I had a hunch what was wrong.

I went to the heater and sure enough, the gas valve was off. The guy had turned it off when he smelled gas. He also turned off the water heater. I guess he forgot to turn the heater service valve back on. All of a sudden, I was her hero.

Gina said, "Thank you so much. I would like to repay you for coming to my rescue." I thought to myself "a blowjob would be nice." Before I could answer her, she reached for my belt buckle. I said "Lets go inside and get warm."

We took our beers to the living room and sat on the love seat. I took a long pull of my beer while checking her out. I had never really looked her over up close. Man was she ever gorgeous. She had raven black hair that came to the middle of her back and gorgeous green eyes and full luscious lips. Her skin was flawless with a light tan color. Her breasts were about a DD cup and firm looking. In fact, I had not realized that she was not wearing a bra because they stood up so firm on their own.

It was all I could do not to stare. I said, "I must be oblivious because I never noticed just how beautiful you were until now." I thought, "God I would love to see those sensuous lips wrapped around my cock." No sooner than I had that thought, she took my beer and set it on the table next to mine. Without a word, she pushed me back on the couch and stuck het tongue down my throat.

After French kissing for a few minutes she sat up, pulled her top off and said, "how would you like me to wrap these lips around your cock and suck you dry?" I just smiled trying to remember if I had actually said those words instead of thinking them.

She took off my shoes while I unbuckled my pants. My cock was about half way hard and starting to run out of room in my pants. She worked her way back up so that her face was above my cock and started running her teeth up and down my rapidly hardening cock. I unbuttoned my pants and by the time she pulled them off it was pointing at the ceiling.

I have a 10-inch cock that is bigger around than my wrist. The head is very pronounced with a big-flanged corona. It is intimidating to some women. Gina wrapper her hand around it and there was still a ¾" gap between her thumb and fingers. She looked at me and said, "FUCK." "That is the biggest fucking dick I have seen... Ever!"

Gina just held on to my cock maneuvering it around and looking at it. She just kept repeating, "FUCK."

I smiled at her and said, "Are you going to just look at it, or are you going to suck it?" She answered me by stretching her lips around the head, trying to suck the life out of it. I have had my share of blowjobs. Nothing has compared to the eagerness she applied to sucking my cock. I mean this girl could suck. Never once did her teeth show through. I thought to myself, "If she gets it down her throat, I will have to marry her."

Gina started to push against the head of my cock with the back of her throat. She would push and hold it there for a couple of seconds and pull away. As she was doing this, I kept thinking about her throat muscles relaxing. I realized that every time I was thinking about her muscles relaxing, her throat would open a little bit further and my dick head would go in a few millimeters further.

I really started to concentrate on willing her muscles to relax. All of a sudden, I felt the head pop past the entrance to her throat and go down about 3 inches. I nearly came right then. Her throat felt like a slippery tube stretched elastically around my boner. After about 4 inches were in, she held it for a few seconds and pulled off completely, grazing the head lightly with her teeth.

I started to say something and she put her finger to her lips to shush me. She looked up at me and shoved her face down hard, taking about 7 inches in one thrust. I knew that with a couple more thrusts I was going to drown her in cum.

I began to fantasize about what it would feel like if she could contract her throat muscles like a wave and before I finished the thought her throat did just that. It was incredible. It felt like being jacked off by her throat and she was not even moving. I found out that I could vary the frequency and the amplitude just by thinking it.

I played her throat muscles for about a minute until she pulled off and gasped for air. After a couple of deep breaths, she slid her throat down again and started massaging my cock with it. Just as I started getting that tingling feeling around the corona signaling the point of no return, I ramped up the frequency. My cock swelled as the cum came shooting out with such force I thought it would split my dick open.

I blasted what felt like a quart of cum in 14 intense shots. I thought my balls were going to implode. When I was through, she pulled off and sucked in some deep breaths and smiled and said "So when are we getting married."

As good as that experience was, the best was yet to cum. Stay tuned for part 2.