Custom Maid Mistress: Act II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the interim between segments, the four of us slipped back to Gravana's dressing room and sat on the couches inside. Gravana and Yvonne began to kiss and play with each other's tits while Marina locked our lips together and passionately made out together. During our extended make out session, we each played with the others nipples through our gowns. I desperately wanted to plow Marina's furrow but held back as we needed to remain unsoiled for upcoming segments. It was all that Gravana and Yvonne could do as well, to not let loose. We all touched up our make up in preparation for the next segment.

We stood by, ready for the scene as the monitor showed Dracula leading Mr. Harker into the castle. Arthur called out, "And, we're on!" and the screen went to black.

A door knocker pounded on the castle door and I went to open it. When the door opened, there were two young couples at the door. I said, "Welcome, enter our humble abode."

The young brunette man said, "May we use your phone? Our car broke down a ways down the road."

"Come and sit." I said. "I shall gather you some nourishment and what you seek." I bade them to follow me and sit down at the table. I rang a bell on the table and Marina and Yvonne brought out some food and drink. They served the beautiful young couples our fare.

"I am your hostess, Mistress Gravana," she said as she entered the room, "satiate yourselves my dear guests. Mistress Crypta and I shall give you a time you shall always remember." Sweeping her arm toward the screen, she announced seductively, "Now let's dine."

"And we're clear!" exclaimed Arthur.

The crew instantly began rearranging the set into a chamber room while we went to the dressing rooms to change into evening gowns that were quite sheer on top. Marina and Yvonne put on very sheer robes. When the call came, we went back to the set. The monitor was showing the female vampires swarming over Jonathan Harker and the screen faded to black, launching us into a commercial break.

Arthur shouted "We are live!" Our production resumed with Kevin, the brown haired man and Tim, the blonde one, led the brunette Sheila and red head Arielle, respectively, in through the large wooden door. They all sat on the large bed and looked about in wonderment and laughed quietly to each other and all flopped backward on to the bed. The light dimmed and a thick fog rolled over the bed.

Sheila gasped, "What is happening in here?"

Tim replied, "I have no idea, this is damned creepy."

Hands reached up out of the fog, caressed the men's faces and pulled them down into the fog. Gravana and I materialized out of the fog and began to erotically seduce Sheila and Arielle respectively. I flitted like a butterfly on flowers, to and from her ears, neck, arms, lips, and forehead. I removed her blouse and shorts undetected. After kissing her body all over, I positioned myself at her neck. I glanced around to see Gravana giving Sheila a similar treatment while Marina and Yvonne seduced Tim and Kevin into a spellbound state.

As the bed became a writhing mass of barely obscured female vampire bodies and undergarment clad victims convulsing in ecstasy; we each, almost simultaneously, exposed our fangs and lunged forward, "burying" them into the necks of our prey. The camera view bounced from one neck to the other, again and again. As it pulled back it showed all four necks profusely oozing blood onto the bed. Our mouths and faces were becoming increasingly "bloody" every time we looked upward.

As the fog all but dissipated, I looked directly into the camera and with a fanged smile said, "Enjoy the film and the feast."

"We're clear!" shouted Arthur and the movie resumed.

The guest cast then sat up and wanted their curiosity satisfied. Sheila asked the first question, "If all of our bloodletting is in fact fake and special effects, why did the feedings at your kickoff party look so real?"

"Precisely because it was real at the party; I sank my 'real' fangs into the beautiful Marina's neck and drank her blood."

"Likewise, I did the same with Yvonne." added Gravana.

"If you desire an actual vampire encounter, say you now. You have all taken the blood tests and were found clear, I understand." I said. "As you are all nodding yes, during one of the breaks we will actually feed upon your necks and then each of us will ask you to drink a bit of our blood. Each of us will bite one our fingers with our fangs and feed the blood to you. Prior to the end of the show, you will be placed in coffins for the cameras."

"Then we will bring you back as cast members on a regular basis." said Gravana. What you do is up to you after that." She waved our girls over to her. "Show your fangs, my dears."

Yvonne and Marina bared their fangs and Gravana grabbed onto each of their fangs and then hers and tried to wiggle them. I did the same with mine.

"They are real permanent fangs," said Marina, "all of ours are. Once our contacts are in, we are vampires and no longer our old selves. Crypta is my mistress. Gravana is Yvonne's. And then Arielle will be my underling and Sheila will be Yvonne's."

"Kevin, your new mistress will be Mistress Gravana, and Tim, yours will be Mistress Crypta." said Yvonne. "We will place you each in a coffin prior to the end of the show and you will be 'reborn' on the next show when we "remove" you from them."

"It is a very erotic bond and family that we have here." I said. "You will, as you get into character, find that you are a different person and must be careful to not let it consume you when outside of your being in character. The next show will be in two weeks due to a schedule conflict. Whether you want to make any permanent changes or not will be up to you alone."

"I'm in." said Tim.

"Me too." added Kevin.

"Arielle and I as well, want to be your servants." confirmed Sheila as Arielle nodded affirmation.

The standby call came as Van Helsing was lecturing to the gathered scientists. The monitor faded to black as the block of commercials began.

"Standby." shouted Arthur. "We're live in three, two, one..."

"Damn, Van Helsing is in town." announced Gravana. "As long as he does not come here, all will be well. We will now continue with 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'." Gravana turned to gaze upon the bed and the camera followed. There upon it, Marina and Yvonne were hungrily crawling over to Arielle and Sheila. As they came upon the expecting women, they took their quarries' head and necks in their hands. Upon turning their targeted body parts to an advantageous angle, the servant vampires bared their fangs and sank them into their soon be servants' necks. As they pierced the women's necks with their sharp fangs, the victims' blood began to flow in the camera's close up. Marina and Yvonne began to drink from the wounds with their fangs firmly anchored in the ladies' epidermis.

After they had consumed their fill of the life endowed fluid, they released their feeding grip of the necks. Marina turned to me and Yvonne to Gravana. Servants and mistresses gravitating together until each pair of lips met. Marina and I locked into a deep kiss, sharing the mouthful of blood, each one drinking a portion of it. Our faces both had trails and flows of blood running from our mouths. Gravana and Sheila were a near mirror image of us.

I licked my lips of the blood while turning to the camera and moaning into it, "Now, Dra-cul-a."

"We're clear!" shouted Arthur.

Stacy, our production assistant, came over and tended and cleaned the bite wounds on Sheila and Arielle's necks. Gravana and I both cleaned up our bloody faces and grabbed some refreshments. Tim and Kevin came over and began to tell us how erotically macabre the whole scene had been. Gravana thanked him and elaborated on how we preferred to make things as realistic as possible even if it means bending convention.

I informed the guys that they were to be next for a feeding scene and that we would each be doing the blood feeding of all four of them afterward. Night clothing costumes were rolled onto the set for everyone to change into for the next scene. Arielle, Sheila, Yvonne, and Marina all adorned themselves in sheer, flowing, and loose gossamer gowns. Gravana and I surrounded our bodies in delicate black silk nightgowns with very sheer torso coverings. Everyone took their positions on the bed in preparation for the approaching segment.

As the commercials finished, the countdown began. "We're on in three, two, one...." shouted Arthur.

The camera zoomed in tight on me as I sank my fangs into Tim's neck and then the other camera zoomed in on Gravana penetrating Kevin's neck with her fangs. The view altered back and forth between each of us imbibing on the red liquid flowing from our fangs' puncture wounds. As we dined, Marina and Yvonne knelt over the sources of their sustenance.

Marina bared her fangs and sank them into her hand. Her blood began to flow from it as she withdrew her fangs. As she let the blood slowly pool in her palm, she said, "Arielle, drink of my blood and become my immortal and a child of my mistress. Drink and live!" Marina then turned her hand to let the blood run into Arielle's waiting mouth.

Yvonne likewise bit her hand and held it over Sheila saying, "Become mine, and be of the bloodline!" She subsequently streamed the pool of blood in her hand into Sheila's wanton mouth.

I removed myself from Tim's neck, looked into the camera and rose to my feet. I then spoke to the camera, "I just love weddings. I love to dine even more so! However, now that Mina and Jonathan have been wed, Vlad is surely pissed."

I patted my face with a kerchief, licked the blood off of my lips and then continued to soak up the remaining blood out of reach of my tongue.

Gravana then lifted her head and growled, "And now they will surely kill the lovely and sexy Lucy, curse them."

"I hope you all enjoy yourselves and the movie." I said. "Now that dinner is over, the ride begins. So, hold on for an exciting supernatural ride. Remember, everyone, root for the Prince."

"And we're clear." said Arthur.

Unexpectedly, I was pulled backward onto the large bed. Marina and Yvonne pulled the open sides of my sheer and revealing nightgown top aside. They each took one my large breasts with both of their hands and began to massage them. Yvonne brought her mouth to my right nipple and teased it with her tongue and fangs. Marina licked and sucked on my left breast and ran her fangs over the nipple and surface of my breast. After a short and stimulating session of foreplay, they each took a nipple into their mouths and began to empty my tits of their milky bounty.

Tim said to me, "Why are they sucking on your breasts so intently?"

"I am lactating and my tits are sort of a community tap, or milk dispenser." I replied. "I let almost anyone in our little "family" partake whenever they please." As I glanced over at the new girls, I saw them looking longingly to participate. I nodded and looked downward and said, "Please help yourselves, the ladies are happy to share."

Arielle and Sheila then crawled across my chest and replaced the ladies upon my nipples. They drank from my breasts until I looked up and spoke to the guys. "Gentlemen, please partake and sample my wares." I offered. "Finish off my sweet milk, enjoy yourselves."

Kevin and Tim then took over the chore of milking my udders dry. They were much more aggressive and down to business than the ladies had been. The ladies had been much more tender and sensual in their tending of the task at hand.

"Kevin and Tim," I said to them, "while I have you close at hand, Gravana and I are going to feed you our blood like the ladies did to Sheila and Arielle. Then the rituals will be complete and you will be 'officially' brought into the family. We will then be able to get into other acts and scenarios as the show goes on. It will be a fun time and we will do it in the most erotic manner that we possibly can."

As the guys finished off the milk supply, Arthur came over and said, "Let's get ready for the next segment. The commercials are about to begin."

After a minute or so, Arthur said, "Get ready. We're on in five, four, three, two, one..."

"Like Mina just did," announced Gravana, "these handsome young men will now consummate their transition and drink of the vampire blood."

As she completed her line, Yvonne bit into Gravana's hand and Marina pierced mine. We let the blood flow for a minute moment into our palms like the ladies had done. Gravana brought her hand to Kevin's waiting lips and slowly poured her blood into his mouth. Tim brought his lips to my hand and began to draw the red liquid inside them. He then tilted my hand in order to pour the remainder of the pool into his waiting mouth.

"Now," I said, "you all have become part of our clan. Welcome."

Gravana spoke into the camera, "Now, enjoy the conclusion of 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' and we will see you on the other side, my children."

"And we're clear!" shouted Arthur.

It was invigorating to watch all of the guys on the production crew constantly stare and look at all of the ladies on the set. With all of the see-through night clothing we were all wearing it was impossible not to have it happen. We stayed dressed in our sheer costumes all through the remaining movie broadcast and the closing segment of the show. We lounged about the set sipping on beer and wine and talking until the camera call.

As the movie was ending, it was time for everyone to take their places on the huge vampire castle bed. Gravana and I were sitting reclined against the large bank of pillows with the servant girls and the new four kissing, stroking, and licking us.

Arthur announced, "Standby, we're on in five, four, three, two, one..."

"Dracula maybe finally freed from his curse." I said, "Do not fret though, we are still here and we will be back. There is a schedule conflict next week, so we will return in two weeks. Love you all, our loyal viewers."

Gravana added, "Thank you and good evening boys and ghouls. Please join us and our minions then."

Gravana, Marina, Yvonne, and I all smiled and bared our fangs and fairly loud pop and puff of smoke appeared, obscuring us.

"And we're clear! And, it's a wrap!" shouted Arthur.

We then all grabbed something to drink as well as some food that was now ready for everyone. We began to mill about and visit with all of the crew and guests. We enjoyed the party for a while until most of the production crew had departed. A cute and quiet young girl came up to me and gave me a huge hug. She held her chest tight to mine as I returned her hug.

"Crypta, you are so incredibly beautiful," she said, "I couldn't wait to meet you. You have the most awesome body. Your tits are incredible! Would you take me? Please?"

"I don't even know your name." I replied. "Aren't you too young?"

"I just turned eighteen and I am so totally into vampire women. You are such a total turn on. Please make love to me!"

Marina appeared out of nowhere and suddenly materialized. "Are you of want of assistance Mistress?"

The young girl jumped, almost out of here skin. "Oh, my gosh!" she exclaimed.

"No, Marina, dearest, I am fine. We have a young thing that desires to be brought into the world of the night. What is your name my young thing?" I assured her.

"Drucilla, Mistress. Drew for short." she answered. "I am sorry if I have bothered you. The spirit in here just seems so genuine and real. You ladies of the dark are so real and not just acting."

"Are you oriented toward the ladies?" I inquired. "You do not realize where this path leads you. If it is only about the sex, I must know now."

"No Mistress, it is you and the spirit amongst you all. I like guys, but my soul is drawn to you and your servants as well as the other mistress."

"You may, for now, my lovely, observe and watch. I want you to know what we are." I instructed her.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." she said.

"Marina, dearest," I requested, "would you please look after our lovely, young friend and see that no harm come to her?"

"Yes, Mistress." she said.

Marina led young Drucilla over to the vampire bed and sat her down on the edge. My lady was talking with her and smiling often, showing her fangs often. Marina had Drucilla under a spell, all the while running the tips of her long nails lightly across her face and neck. She continued spellbinding Drucilla by frequently running her nail tips upon the skin that was exposed by Drucilla's low cut Goth shirt. Marina's complete control of Drucilla grew every moment that she traced her fingernail tips across the exposed upper parts of Drucilla's breasts and down into her cleavage.

I walked over to the vampires that were standing together chatting and eating some sandwiches. As I approached them, Sheila's sandwich ejaculated a slight portion of dressing onto her chin and hand.

"Don't move, Sheila!" I exclaimed. "Let me get that for you." I was immediately upon her whence I ran my long split tongue all over and under her chin. I took her wrist in my hand and moved her hand upward as to expose her coated fingers. I guided the halves of my tongue around those digits and locked my "tongues" around them and sucked them clean. I looked at everyone and sensually withdrew my tongue into my mouth.

"Wow!" shouted Arielle. "That is so damned hot. You have the hot lady vampire down to perfection."

I had glanced over toward Marina and Drucilla to survey the status of the situation. Drucilla happened to be looking in my direction in a daze from which she was snapped out of by my oral treatment of Sheila's food spill. It was too early to tell if her now being hooked was a good thing or not.

"Thank you, my dear." I said, distractedly. Snapping out it, I continued, "I have been trying for the most masterful attainment of the genre. I then leaned in and locked Arielle into a deep, passionate kiss.

Sheila opened the top of my nightgown pulling the top of it down off my shoulders. Arielle practically knocked me back onto the bed. Both of their sheer nightgowns came off in their brief actions. Moving as if they were of one mind, Sheila took my breasts and began to perform an oral and tactile ballet upon them. Arielle threw herself over me, straddling my head with her legs. She began to play with her clit and pussy with one hand and felt my mouth for guidance with the other. As she lowered herself toward my mouth, I pushed my tongue upward to meet her sex.

As her pussy met my mouth, I thrust my tongue into her and whirled it around inside her with the occasional exploration of her labia and clitoris. I continued to perform oral sex on her until her third orgasm when she screamed in ecstasy and let herself freely fall aside of me onto her back. As Arielle was collapsing, Sheila moved away from my breasts and removed herself from the path of Arielle's leg. As I rolled over to reposition myself, I spied Yvonne with Kevin's cock buried in her throat and Gravana pretending that Tim's was an ice cream cone.

I determinedly crawled over to Marina and Drucilla. I faced the young Drew up close and licked each of her lips with a separate lobe of my tongue. As I brought my tongue back across her lips, she engulfed my tongue with her mouth. Her tongue wrestled with mine for about two minutes while I teased the exposed skin on her chest and breasts with my fingernail tips. The base of my palms occasionally grazed her rock hard nipples through her shirt. She moaned loudly with each grazing.

I then moved down to her neck and skimmed my fangs across her skin causing goose bumps to appear. Drucilla whispered in my ear to take her.

"Not yet, my child." I replied.

I then moved my fangs down to her chest to tease her some more. As I was grazing my fangs across her the tops of her breasts, she pushed my teeth into her skin. I felt her epidermis give way to the points of my fangs. Her skin, succumbed to its resistance of her downward pressure on my head, slightly allowing my fangs to draw blood. As the red elixir of life began to trickle down toward her rock hard nipple, I licked up the rivulets of blood. I ran my tongue over the puncture holes repeatedly to stimulate the flow of crimson liquid.