Custom Maid Mistress: Act II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress." whispered Marina. "You are getting lost in the moment."

I placed my mouth directly over the bite and drew more blood into my mouth. I lifted my head and turned to face Marina, locking my lips to hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth, sharing young Drucilla's fresh blood with our kiss. We both swallowed what we had shared and broke our kiss.

"You are right, dearest Marina." I said. "Thank you for your wise counsel. Please draw up her blood until I grab a kerchief to put on the accidental bite."

"Yes, Mistress." she answered as she bent down and nursed on the wound until I returned with the kerchief.

She withdrew, licking her lips and showing her fangs. She took the kerchief in one hand and Drucilla's breast in the other and applied the cloth and pressure to the wound.

"Oh, my gosh," Drucilla quietly exclaimed, "Y'all have made me soaked. You truly are vampires. Please turn me, most enchanting mistress."

"Good things come to those who wait, my dear." I replied. I kissed her on the lips and she quickly thrust her tongue between my lips. While she kissed me deeply, I opened my eyes to gaze upon her and she suddenly opened her eyelids and stared deeply into my white eyes. We broke the kiss and she still stared deep into my eyes.

"I belong to you, my Mistress. I am your humble servant and love." proclaimed Drucilla. "Let me drink of you at this moment. I plead with you. I am begging you."

The moment overcame both Marina and I as we simultaneously bit into our hands. In unison, we tipped our hands toward her mouth and let our blood run into her wanton mouth. She lapped and slurped up the blood from our hands.

"I want to be as complete as you are, my ladies." she pleaded.

I stood up, taking Drucilla by the hand and led her over to Gravana. "Dear Lady Gravana, this lovely young specimen has given herself over us and desires to become complete." I said.

"I will take care of her completion tomorrow." Gravana stated. "My dear, you will come with me in the morning and we will proceed."

"Thank you, Mistress." she answered as she bowed her head.

"We must get prepared for Marina, Yvonne, you and I to have our ears pointed tomorrow afternoon as well." I reminded Gravana.

"Indeed." she replied.

I held out my hand to Marina, of which she took, and I led her to the dressing room.

As we entered the dressing room, Marina began to caress by bare breasts and squeezing my nipples. She bent down and reached up under my gown and grabbed the band of my panties with both hands and pulled them to the floor. My hard cock sprang free and then Marina placed me back upon the couch. She pulled the front of gown back, exposing my rigid member. She straddled me upon her knees while gripping my organ firmly and guided it into her soaked pussy. She swiftly lowered herself the remaining foot down onto my lap.

Marina began a mad, wild fucking that began to release my pent up desire and excitement. She was riding me like I was a bronco, moaning loudly the entire time until we gazed into each other's white eyes. We both smiled a wide smile, baring our fangs and the locked ourselves into a deep, seemingly indefinite kiss. After a long while, Marina began to cum and her pussy clamped down onto my cock. When her vise gripped me, it caused me to explode deep into her womb.

When I finished firing my load into her, she lifted off of me and sat down next to me. That is when we saw Drucilla watching us from the doorway. Without saying a word, she entered the room and got down between my legs, took my wet, juicy pole into her mouth and began to clean me of mine and Marina's juices. After a few minutes of licking my cock and bobbing up and down on it sucking it like a pro, she released me and moved over between Marina's thighs.

Drucilla latched her lips right onto Marina's pussy, lapping and sucking our cum from inside her. Marina was moaning and screaming like a wild banshee. She grabbed Drucilla's head and held it tight to her pussy until it was licked clean and she had her fill of orgasms. When Drucilla had finished, she got up and gave Marina a long, deep kiss. I noticed that Drew's pants had been removed and were lying on the floor.

When they stopped their lip lock, Drucilla stood up and practically leaped onto my lap and in one motion, landed on my cock and slid all of the way down it. She started riding me and was giving me an incredible fucking for someone that was so young. She was grinding on me and sliding up and down on my cock for about fifteen minutes. No matter how hard I tried, I could not hold back any longer.

Unable to hold my orgasm off any longer, I grabbed Drucilla's hips and pushed them down onto my lap and then thrust mine upward, unleashing a torrent of semen and sperm into her womb. I took forever to stop cumming as she was still working her skills on my cock. I finally stopped cumming and collapsed, exhausted. She then began to kiss me hotly and deeply, making love to my mouth with her tongue. She explored my mouth with her curious tongue, mostly caressing my fangs with it.

She slowly lifted herself off my pole and sat down between Marina and me. Marina and I looked at each other and silently moved down between Drew's thighs and then licked and tongued her pussy. We took turns lapping and sucking on it until it was just about cleaned out. At that moment, while we were licking her clit together, she broke into a screaming orgasm and began to wildly buck and writhe. Her orgasm was the most intense one that I ever witnessed.

Once Drucilla got her breath back, I said to her and Marina, "Let's go hit the shower and return to normal. I walked to the bathroom, followed shortly by Marina who was leading Drew by the hand. We took a relatively quick shower where each person was soaped up by the other two until everyone was cleaned. The girls paid special attention to my cock, and I to their breasts.

Marina and I removed our white-eye contacts and put them away after a treatment and tied up our hair. We then put on our street clothes and went out to the set to bid the others good night.

"Oh my god!" shouted Arielle. "You are a totally different person....ah, um, um..."

"Jaime, Arielle, I'm Jaime." I interrupted.

"You and Crypta are two different people." she continued. "Can you smile for me, please?"

I smiled, lifting my lip upward, baring my permanent fangs.

"Your fangs are permanent? Wow. How can you change so completely?" she asked.

"It's in the eyes." I answered. "When the eyes go in, Jamie vanishes completely and Crypta exists solely. Each person lives a different life. Crypta is a vampire. I am just a person with some endowments and enhancements that lives a somewhat fluid existence. It's late and it's time for me to go home to bed."

"Good night, Jamie." she said.

"Good night, beautiful." I replied.

I drove home and when I arrived, Monique had just come downstairs for a drink of water. As I entered the house, I encountered her and said, "Good evening, dear. I am headed to bed since we have a busy afternoon tomorrow. Did you watch the show? And what is the critics' view?"

"It was quite a sensual and intense production." said Monique. "It is always hard to set the foundation of a storyline and create a scenario from scratch. You all put on a very erotic show. I definitely believed that you, Tiffany, Marina, and Yvonne were all really vampires. However, I am glad to see you home and that you are our sweet Jaime."

"Thank you," I said, "I am your sweet Jamie, and more importantly, Michelle's sweet Jamie. The group of kids that were 'turned' tonight thought that I was really Crypta. They were in total disbelief when I was out of costume and was no longer Crypta. Arielle was totally thrown off balance."

"I can see why." remarked Monique.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, giving her a hug. "Pleasant dreams." I said. She nodded as I turned and headed for my bed.

As I walked into the bedroom, I tossed my clothes on top of the hamper and continued to the bed. I pulled the covers back, crawled in, gave Michelle a kiss good night and spooned with her. It was definitely nice to be next to her finally. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The morning came and it was time to get up. Michelle was already up and about. Just as I was thinking about getting out of the bed, she entered the room with the baby.

"Good morning, creature of the night." she said smiling. "I loved the show last night. You all were very convincing vampires. It was more so than on New Year's Eve. "I figured that you could feed Sprout as you must need to be emptied." She leaned over and handed the baby to me and gave me a kiss.

I put the baby up to my bare breast and let her latch on to feed. "Good morning," I said to Michelle, jokingly baring my fang tips, "I am glad that this show is not an everyday occurrence. I would certainly be dead, or undead, and probably lose myself in the role. For now, the eyes get popped out, and 'poof', Jamie's back."

"I cannot believe that Monique is going to point you four's ears this afternoon." she said. "I think that it will give you even more mystique. Maybe we can play vampire and Gypsy girl?"

"Oh no," I said, "I will not bring the vampires home. I already had to impart that implicitly to Tiffany. I must have boundaries with Crypta. You are my rock of sanity and reality, given all that I have endured."

"Endured?" she questioned.

"Well, yes." I replied. "I was a small framed guy that was molded into a beautiful 'woman' by a 'mad' doctor, I mean your sister, ha, ha, and is endowed with the best of both worlds now. I have a cock that makes women drool and go crazy, killer huge breasts and the looks to match. I nonchalantly go between male and female without a second thought. And I have incredibly hot looking fangs and soon to be, ears."

"Oh, metaphorically." she quipped.

"Yes," I retorted, "Between you and your sister, I have all that I could want or need, especially love. Besides, my massage services could have a lot of interesting elements to work with. However, I'm leaving Crypta out of it. She has her place and time."

I switched the baby over to the other breast and let her repeat her routine. By the time that Michelle exited the shower; the baby was finished so I handed her off to Michelle and jumped into the shower. After my hair was dry, I pulled it into a ponytail, got dressed and went downstairs.

We soon left for the surgery clinic in Michelle's realty minivan and proceeded to make the rounds to pick up Arielle, Yvonne, and finally Tiffany. We finally arrived at Monique's clinic and went in to get prepped and ready for ear pointing surgery. Monique said that she would create works of art. She did nothing but.

A few hours later, we were all on our way home to recuperate from the surgeries and to take some time to let them heal. Fairly soon, the vampire coven would be back together and on the prowl.