Custom Maid Mistress: Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everyone was cleaned up, Pete had to play with my tits and suck on them for a bit. Since I was getting hard again, Sheri and Pete double teamed me to give me a blow job causing me to cum a third time. Sheri swallowed the entire load and cleaned my prick with her mouth.

I packed up my things and got ready to depart. Sheri handed me a wad of hundreds and French kissed me good-bye, saying thank you. They became regular customers after that, and always together, with extra services.

I returned home and was readying for bed when Michelle came into my room and then entered the bathroom where I was naked in front of the mirror. She walked up behind me and ran her hands up my thighs, over my now womanly hips, up the sides of my torso, and then reached around and fondled my breasts, caressing them ever so intently. She spun me around, giving me a deep lip lock enjoying fully, my forked gift of her sister's making.

She said, "I need you to have sex with me to help me go into labor and help the baby come. After I have healed, I would like you help me father a couple more. No strings attached. I cannot think of a better sperm donor than you. You would truly be able to help me take care of an infant, especially, with feedings."

"I would be honored." I said. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes." she said. "Now let's go to bed." She led me to my bed and we crawled under the covers and kissed and made exciting foreplay for a while. I nursed on her milk filled boobs and then slid my now rigid cock into her pussy. We fucked long and slow while I emptied her breasts. We continued for a total of an hour with Michelle cumming many times. I was finally able to arrive at an orgasm and shared some of my semen with her. We lay there and kissed and enjoyed each other's ample breasts until we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning when we awoke, we kissed each other good morning and expressed one another's engorged breasts full of milk. We then showered together, lathering each other up and exploring the others body. We couldn't resist fucking one more time in the shower.

Michelle did not have any clients until later in the afternoon so she and I went to get myself fitted for the prom dress for Tony's senior prom. It was an amazing looking gown when I tried it on. It was floor length strapless with a push up that barely contained my tits. It was a hot looking one that would have any guy drooling over the body contained within. After all of the measurements were taken and adjustments were marked, I changed out of it. The sales lady said that I could pick it up tomorrow and then we departed.

Tony arrived on that Friday evening to pick me up. I was happy that it was finally upon us as I had spent most of the day getting ready at all sorts of various appointments. We departed for the event and did all of the obligatory ancillary events prior to the dance commencing. We danced a lot and more boys than I could count were gawking at me, looking me all over, and drooling over me. I was constantly asked to dance by other guys, especially for slow dances. Even some of the girls in attendance were undressing me with their eyes; if they only knew.

After the dance, we went to an après-prom party at someone's parent's cottage at a nearby lake. On the way, I talked with Tony about a lot of things including his being gay. He said that his mother said that Monique had told her that I was a wonderful person and to trust her, that he would enjoy my company and our date. He said that he his doubts, but would take a leap of faith.

"You won't be disappointed." I said. With that, I began to change in the car. When I had removed the gown and the undergarments except my panties, I was all but naked. Tony looked over at me in all my glory briefly until he glanced at my panties. He could clearly see the outline of my package through them. I told him to find a private place to park for a short while. He found an out of the way, secluded spot and parked. My tits were hard from the cool air and my large nipples were rock hard.

"You need to change out of your tux." I said. "Get to it!"

He took his tux off and put it in the back and was about to grab his street clothes when I pulled his arm back. "Let me show you something that Monique could not tell your mom about." I said. I lifted my ass up off of the seat and slid my panties down, causing my cock to flip upwards and land on my belly.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Tony. "That's incredible!"

"I have a surprise I thought you would like." I said. "It's your prom night, you can enjoy me if you desire."

"Thank you." he replied graciously.

He reached over and took my cock in his hand and began to stroke it. I pulled him down to my breast and asked him to suck on them. I told him how to do it the way I needed it to be done and he began to draw some milk from them. I swung around toward him and he then leaned down and took my cock in his mouth and began to blow me for all he was worth. It wasn't more than ten minutes before I warned him that I was about to cum and he never backed off of my cock. I erupted into his mouth and he took the whole load that I delivered to him. I pulled him up and kissed him deeply, surrounding his tongue with mine, in a passionate manner.

When we broke the kiss, I leaned down and kissed, licked, and tongued his cock, fucking his cock with my tongue. After a brief period, I lifted up out of his lap and told him that I was saving that performance for the lake party.

We got dressed and headed to the party, arriving shortly afterward. There were a lot of kids getting drunk and making out, the typical prom night stuff. Tony's football buddies were gathered around me checking me out and trying to flirt with me and to get somewhere. It was a cool evening but I decided not to wear my light jacket in order to tease them with my low cut shirt and braless tits.

I whispered to Tony to go sit on the picnic table under the big pine tree and then we walked over to it and he sat down on the table top. I opened his zipper and pants and took out his cock and began to tease and stoke it until he was at full staff. I clamped his member between the halves of my tongue and proceeded to fuck him with my tongue. I went on for a few minutes and then switched to taking him deep into my mouth in a full out blow job. I sucked him, bobbing up and down on his rod and teasing him with my tongue. After a short time, he indicated that he was about to cum. I stroked him and worked his head in my mouth until began to shoot his seed down my throat. I simultaneously took him into my throat and let him shoot straight into my stomach.

When we looked up, a small crowd of boys had gathered around. I stood up and told them I was Tony's date and would not do anything with them except let them suck and feel my tits, if Tony gave the OK. I took off my shirt and stuffed it in my pocket. He nodded and smiled and his friend Fred reached up and fondled my tits and then licked my nipples finally taking one his mouth and sucking on it. Joe then took the other nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. When they were finished, Frank came over and tried to yank my pants down. I used my martial arts training, dropping him and subsequently temporarily disabled him before he knew what hit him. He fell unconscious to the ground with a thud. The other guys gasped and jumped back a little.

"I told you guys what the ground rules are." I said. "Don't test me again or anyone who does will suffer permanent damage. Now, in an orderly fashion, you may enjoy my boobs to your hearts' content."

After about forty-five minutes, they were finished exploring my mammary glands. I could barely walk as I had a raging hard on from them feeling my tits and sucking on them. Tony and I were about to join the campfire group when Tony's friend George's girlfriend, Desiree, came over and began to feel and fondle my milky tits. She then leaned down and sucked on my tit. She worked both of my breasts over with her skilled hands paying particular to my large nipples. She was giving me an erection that was stretching my panties to no end.

Desiree latched on to my nipple and began to suck it, paused for a moment, and then nursed my breast of its milk. Her boyfriend Dave went around behind her, lifted her skirt and slid his dick inside her. She drained both of my mammaries while he fucked her to an orgasm. He shot his load into her wet pussy and then pulled out and was quickly replace by his friend Tim.

Tim pumped into her very intensely until she had emptied my tits when she stopped and moved to my mouth, locking lips with me, she and I made love with our tongues. It didn't take Tim long to dump his load into her. Tim vacated her snatch and was replaced by Reggie. Reggie did not last very long due to his constant wanking of his meat before fucking her. He dumped his load into her and backed out of her.

Desiree pushed me back on to the table and crawled up over me and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I thrust my tongue up into her, flailing the long split organ around inside her, unleashing the flow of juices that had been deposited inside her only moments before. Once I had swallowed all of her offerings, I lifted her up slightly and licked her pussy clean.

I lifted her off of myself when I finished and stood up and French kissed her sharing all of the flavors with her. I broke the kiss and walked over to Tony and kissed him deeply. I mentioned to him that we needed to go as I did not want to be out all night playing games. Since he had been drinking a little too much, I drove us back to Monique's and I guided him up to my room. I stripped him and laid him down on the bed where he fell asleep almost instantly. I showered and cleaned up and went straight to bed.

I awoke to Tony's hand on my breast, fondling it and playing with my nipple. I turned toward him and held my breast up and told him to have breakfast. I nudged his head onto my nipple where he took it in his mouth and began to drink. While he was nursing my breasts, he reached over with his free hand and started caressing and stroking my cock. As he drained the last breast, he released the nipple and moved down to my long cock and began to suck it. Tony went to town on my rigid member and treated me, surprisingly, to a long deep throat session. I could barely stand the way that he was mouthing and stimulating it. I could not believe that this young guy was totally swallowing almost an entire foot of meat.

Tony had just surrounded my entire cock with his throat and his lower lip touching my balls when my orgasm hit me. I grabbed his head, holding it against my body and pumped my load deep into his stomach without giving him a chance to taste or swallow it. When my orgasm subsided, I released his head allowing him to come up for air.

He gave me a quick kiss and thanked me then jumped up and went into the shower. I went to the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar with Michelle and grabbed something to eat. She asked how it went with the prom. I told her that I don't think that anyone will suspect a thing and that I had earned Tony a solid reputation. I related to Michelle what I had to do to one of his teammates that thought about trying to fuck me. She asked if I was okay and the laughed at the thought of the idiot kid laying unconscious on the ground.

Tony came into the kitchen and said, "Thank you for giving me a place to crash so I did not have to go home drunk." He gave me a hug and said good-bye to Michelle as he left.

I said to Michelle, "I would assume that you need to have your girls relieved of their pressure?" I gently rubbed and caressed her breasts.

"Yes." she replied. "Let's adjourn to the other room where we can be comfortable."

We got up and relocated to the sofa where we sat down and Michelle opened her robe. I latched on to her first nipple and drank from her until that breast was emptied. When finished, I switched to the waiting breast and repeated my actions. After I finished with her milk, I sat up and kissed her and told her to go get to work.

Michelle finally had her baby a couple of days later barely missing a beat with her realty business. She had a lovely little baby girl. Michelle, Monique, and I all took on the feeding duties. I ended up being the main wet nurse for little Madeline. I would take her shopping and out on the town when I wanted to get out of the house. It was a strange experience to actually breast feed a baby out in public.

About Thanksgiving, I was admiring myself in front of the bathroom mirror and noticed that my breasts were looking larger. I had notice earlier that my bras did not seem to fit very well. My nipples were now an inch long when hard and were the width of a nickel. I surmised that my breasts were slight bigger than a D-cup now. They looked huge on my small frame which complimented them to make them appear even more massive. Couple that with my almost foot long cock, I really did look incredibly hot and strange. I could definitely make a lot of money in the adult film business I thought.

On Thanksgiving Day, Monique had a big dinner planned with some of her and Michelle's family. I had volunteered to take on the majority of the cooking and preparation for it. I was working in the kitchen wearing only a bikini and an apron. It was a great way to keep comfortable in the overly warm kitchen. I eventually managed to get everything prepared and onto the table. As I was leaving the kitchen in order to change clothes the guests began to arrive.

The doorbell rang as I was walking past the door, so I answered it. A gorgeous Goth looking woman was at the door. "Hello, and welcome in." I greeted.

"Thank you," replied the woman, "I am Tiffany. I am a friend of Monique and you would have to be Jaime. You are all of the glorious vision that Monique described. I have been dying to meet you. We have a lot in common."

I wondered what she meant by that. Then I suspected what she meant. She was probably a male that looked like a beautiful woman. Her hair is long and straight and jet black. She looks a lot like Morticia Addams, and very elegant and sexy. She was wearing a long figure hugging straight black dress. The front of the dress had a very low cut neckline that revealed much of her more than ample cleavage than normal and barely covered her areolae and nipples.

"Please, make yourself at home." I said. "I must go change into something more appropriate for dinner."

"May I tag along with you?" she queried. "I really desire to speak with in private."

"Sure, if you don't mind if I hose off and change clothes while you are present. It should not take long."

"Wonderful." she said.

We went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I removed my apron, exposing my bikini bottom which makes my equipment fairly obvious. I then removed my top, exposing my breasts to her view.

Tiffany gasped and sexily sauntered over to me and said, "Monique is a savant. You are her opus. She has crafted a goddess from the opposite gender." She reached down and untied my bikini bottom which promptly fell to the floor. "Oh dear, you are incredible." She reached down and took my dick in her hand and began to squeeze it gently and repeatedly.

I reached up and began to run my fingertips along her face tracing her outlines. "You haven't seen all of me yet." I sexily whispered into her ear. I ran the two halves around either side of her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. With my other hand, I reached into the front of her dress and lifted one of her double Ds out from its straining captivity. I leaned my head down to her nipple and stuck my tongue out fully and licked on and around her large nipple, teasing it with both forks of my tongue independently. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and teasing with my tongue.

"You are good," she said, grabbing my hand, placing it on her crotch, "feel how hard you have made me."

I rubbed her hardness through her dress. "I thank you for the compliment." I let go and turned to go to the shower and washed up while she watched me through the glass shower door. I sexily soaped myself up, just as erotically as I could.

When I finished and toweled off, she said, "I want to make love to you in the worst way."

"I would be happy to oblige you after dinner." I moaned. "You are incredible in your own right."

"Would you like to have a job hosting my new local horror movie show on TV?" she asked while exploring my body with her hands.

"Let's talk over dinner and perhaps we can come to some arrangement." I replied.

I put on a tight sweater, a knee length skirt, and high boots, putting them on as seductively as I could, to tease Tiffany. When I finished, I slapped her on the ass and took her hand and led her downstairs where we joined everyone that had arrived in the living room. After some chit chat I headed for the kitchen finalized everything and announced that dinner was served.

After satiating ourselves on the large meal, we all dispersed to the living areas and visited together. I had a hard time taking my eyes off of Tiffany's chest. She had the whole Goth look down to a most sexy, tasteful, and exciting perfection. She also paid an inordinate amount of attention to me as well.

Monique, Michelle, Tiffany, and I had discussed the TV job offer and agreed to a screen test/guest hosting session. Monique volunteered me for whatever tweaking that Tiffany might need as long as it only enhanced my appearance. I was not quite sure what that entailed, but decided to trust Monique.

After everyone had departed, save Tiffany, I went to the kitchen to clean up from the dinner. While I was cleaning up the dishes after putting the food away, I felt a pair of hands on my breasts that had reached around from behind me. The hands massaged my tits quite intently and were accompanied by a pair of lips kissing my neck and shoulders. The kisses were replaced by nibbles on my skin followed by a two points of sharpness running across my shoulders and neck, occasionally pressing into the skin. The grand masses that had been brushing and pressing into my back indicated that it was Tiffany behind me.

I finished my task at hand and turned around to gaze upon Tiffany in full vampiress mode. She even had vampire contacts in her eyes which about made me melt to her desires. She took my hand and spirited me up to my room where I willingly went. She removed my sweater effortlessly and gently laid me down on my bed. She kissed my all over and intermittently ran her tongue over my skin. All of her detailed attention was making me hard and overwhelmingly excited.

She kissed her way down to my breasts, spending a tremendous amount of time on them. While she was licking my nipples, she undid my skirt and swiftly removed it.

I moaned, "Suck my tits. Drink from me."

She then sucked my nipple into her mouth and was rapidly met with the flow of milk. I urged her to drink me dry. When she emptied my left breast, she went over to the right hand one and began to empty it until it ceased delivering its contents. In the entire pleasure overload, I had not noticed that she had also removed my panties. My cock was so hard that it stood on its own into the air.

When Tiffany had emptied my tits, she kissed her way down to my manhood where she licked my throbbing member and then took it in her mouth and brought her lips all of the way to my abdomen. As she began to withdrawn me from deep within her throat, I felt two points of strange contact on my cock. She looked up at me and smiled with a wide smile, dragging two fangs across the top of my cock. She was biting on my cock with her fangs without actually breaking the skin. I got to the point that could no longer stand the simultaneous pleasure and pain. I screamed out and fired my cum all over her face.