Custom Order

Story Info
He was tired of waiting for his perfect match.
2.5k words
3.81
26.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric found the card in his mailbox after returning home from the grocery store:

APHRODITE MATCH MAKING FOR MEN

PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS, 100% GUARANTEED

That was all it said, there was no fax number, no email, not even a street address. Most men would have taken one look at the card, and thrown it in the trash thinking it was part of some cheap scam, but Eric was feeling curious that day. He found a telephone number on the back, he dialed it, expecting to talk to a machine, but was surprised to hear the voice of a man who sounded to be in his late forties, and referred himself as Dr. Ray. Eric asked Dr. Ray a few questions:

"Why don't you have a website or email address listed on your card?"

"My business serves a very select clientele," The Dr. answered, "and I don't want attention from men whom I know won't be seriously interested in the unique services I have to offer."

"What do you mean unique services?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me that. It's very hard to explain exactly what I do over the phone, but I'll just say that I employ the most modern techniques available to help young men such as yourself with your romantic goals. If you want to know more you'll have to come to my office in person."

"Um ... okay, when do you have an opening?"

"I'm available whenever you want to meet."

"How about tomorrow at noon?"

"That's perfect, get a pen so you can write down my address."

Dr. Ray's office was on the third floor of a very ordinary looking office complex. Eric arrived for the appointment a half-hour early, just so he could look around the office to see if there was anything unusual. But when he opened the door, he discovered that there wasn't much of anything to look around for. There was no receptionist, no coffee table with old magazines on it, and nothing hanging on the walls, which were painted a very calming light-blue, that Eric thought was very atypical for a Dr.'s office. There was nothing but a soft leather couch, the door Eric walked in from the hallway, and one to the adjoining office. He just sat down and waited.

Eric never thought he would need to use a matchmaker (if that's what Dr. Ray really was). Eric certainly thought of himself as being an attractive young man, with soft, wavy blonde hair, fair skin which never blemished, not even when he was a teenager; and a build that was slight, but still strong and athletic. He was also lucky enough to have made a hefty fortune right out of college, making wise investments in a few promising tech start-ups. Given all that, one would make the assumption that Eric would have no trouble attracting a mate. But Eric had never been the most socially graceful person, especially around women. He wanted desperately to find the right partner, but didn't want to have to slog through the muck of the dating world, so when someone came along offering him a 100% chance of finding his perfect match, he was willing to risk ...

"Eric?" A voice from the opposite side of the room interrupted his train of thought. "Hello I'm Dr. Ray." He crossed the length of the waiting room to shake Eric's hand. Dr. Ray was ruggedly handsome, with a strong jaw covered in coarse, gray whiskers. He was just slightly taller than Eric, and had a thick barrel chest. "Come into my office so we can talk." The office was just as austere as the waiting room, its only furniture was a desk and two chairs. "Did you have trouble finding the place?" He asked Eric as they both sat down.

"Not at all." Eric answered.

"Good, good. I'm going to ask you a few questions, is that okay?" The Dr. asked, pulling a folder and a pen from his top desk drawer.

"Sure, I guess." Eric answered.

"Alright. With how many women have you had long-term relationships in your life?"

"What do you mean by long-term?"

"Any lasting one year or longer."

"Um ... I guess ... three."

"Did you tell all of them that you loved them at some point?"

"No, just one."

"Did you have sexual intercourse with all of them?"

"Yes." Eric answered nervously.

"Are those the only women with whom you have had sex?"

"Yes they are ... um ... I'm sorry if I'm stepping out of line Dr., but, I would really be more comfortable doing this after you've told me exactly what it is you do."

"Ah, a straight shooter, I like that. Well, I guess I might as well get this out of the way right now." He closed the folder and hunched forward over his desk. "What if I were to tell you, that in just two months, you would meet your ideal woman, who would be absolutely perfect for you in every way? She would look exactly the way you'd want her to look, have the exact personality you'd want her to have, and be 100% devoted to you no matter what. What would you say to that Eric?"

Eric nervously ran his fingers through his sandy hair. "I'd say that it was too good to be true, and think that you were trying to scam me."

"I'm not trying to scam you Eric, and believe me, this isn't too good to be true." He reached into his desk drawer again, pulled out an 8" by 10" and handed it to Eric. Eric looked at it, and saw a human embryo the size of an adult sealed inside a plastic bag.

"What is this?" He asked the doctor.

"That, is a genetic blank. What I do is, I find lost women: prostitutes, drug addicts, runaways; and using state-of-the-art technology, wipe away all their thoughts and memories, and strip their D.N.A. down to its very base, so that I can turn them into perfect, custom order partners for men like you."

Eric's head was spinning, he kept thinking that he was in a dream, and that at any minute his alarm clock would start buzzing. "Are you serious? What you are talking about is nothing short of pure insanity"

"Is it Eric? I mean ... isn't this what every young man dreams about? Imagine not having to endure years of loneliness, imagine, not having to settle for someone who's less than perfect for you. No pain, no drama, just perfect happiness. Look, I understand why you would be reluctant to do this, I'll give you some time to think about it." Dr. Ray put his arm around Eric's shoulder and walked him out into the hallway. "The entire job costs $500,000. I'll even give her a few sexy outfits to wear."

Eric didn't get any sleep that night. He couldn't do it, that ... thing, in the bag, was a person. How could Dr. Ray just take a person's life away like that, and treat them like ... like ... a toy. Eric wanted a love, but this was just sick. And yet ... Dr. Ray did have a point. If Eric had the opportunity to have nothing but pure happiness, why shouldn't he take it? If anything, it would be insanity not to. It was decided. At first light he called Dr. Ray.

"Hello Dr. Ray, it's me, Eric, I want to do it."

"Fantastic, come to my office in about three hours. Oh, and, bring your checkbook."

The next two months couldn't go by fast enough for Eric, The day Dr. Ray called to say that everything was ready, Eric thought he might have a heart-attack on the drive over, just out of pure excitement. The calming blue of the waiting room walls did nothing for Eric. When Dr. Ray emerged from his office, Eric practically jumped out of the leather chair.

"How have you been Eric?" The Dr. asked his client.

"Fine." He answered breathlessly.

"Are you ready to meet her?"

"You know I am."

"All right then." Dr. Ray turned to his office door. "You can come out now."

The door opened, and Eric felt the kind of pure happiness that only people who have gotten exactly what they want feel. Her long, thick, black hair bounced and tossed with each step she took with her long, muscular legs; her almond shaped eyes were a shade of green that made emeralds look like pebbles. The tight, white mini dress she had on contrasted perfectly against her bronze skin, and barely contained the ample swell of her enormous breasts; and hugged the arousing curves of her wide hips.

"Hello." she said in a husky voice, her full lips curling into a perfect pearly smile.

"Eric," said Dr. Ray, "meet Cassandra."

"Hello," said Eric nervously, "I've been looking forward to this."

"So have I."

"Are you happy Eric?" Asked Dr. Ray.

"I am, believe me, I am."

"Well," said Dr. Ray with a hint of sadness in his voice, "I guess this is goodbye for now. Eric if you have any questions, please, call me."

"Sure thing Dr. Ray. Goodbye." Eric acted like a gentleman and opened the door for Cassandra, as she glided past him, he caught his first glimpse of her high, tight, round ass, and finally understood the meaning of the word badonkadonk.

"Take me to the grocery store," Cassandra said to Eric as he slid into the driver's seat of his car, "I'm going to make you a special dinner tonight." Eric wasn't a Neanderthal, he believed all women had a right to freedom and independence ... as long as they were not women he had paid a small fortune to have genetically customized for his happiness. Dr. Ray had promised Eric a woman whose entire purpose would be to do nothing but make him happy, if that's he wanted ... so that's what he asked for: Cassandra would cook his meals, keep his home clean, and service him sexually in any way he told her to. Of course, there was still something about having literally all the power in his relationship that make Eric nervous.

Cassandra made Eric Fettuccine Alfredo, just the way he liked it. "Is it good?" Cassandra asked Eric as she sensually slid a forkful of pasta into her mouth.

"It's great." Eric answered.

"Good, that makes me happy. Is there something wrong? You seem anxious."

"Well ... it's just ... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with you."

Cassandra giggled: "You can do whatever you want with me Eric. I was made for you, and only you. If you think something will make you happy, just tell me to do it, no matter what it is, and I will not hesitate to do it. I'll like whatever you want me to like, go wherever you want me to go, and never do anything to make you feel sad or uncomfortable. I. Belong. To. You."

"Alright," said Eric, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Say," said Cassandra, wanting to change the subject, "would you like to hear what my measurements are?"

"Sure."

"My breasts are 36 double D, my waste is 28 inches, and my hips are 40 inches." When they finished their meal, Cassandra told Eric to wait for her in the bedroom, which Eric happily agreed to. He stripped down to his boxer shorts and sat down on the bed. A few minutes later, Cassandra emerged from the adjoining bathroom in a black lace bra that lifted the substantial weight of her heavy bosom, and matching thong that showed of the glorious globes of her large ass. "You like?"

"I love." They started out kissing, gently at first, each one softly touching the other's cheek, but then it got heavier. Cassandra shoved her tongue into Eric's mouth, which he returned as he ran his hounds down her hour glass figure. He especially loved her ass, which was soft and thick, and felt amazing in his hands. Cassandra stepped away briefly to unhook her bra, allowing her massive breasts to hang freely. They were the same bronze color as the rest of her, with huge, dark nipples; in spite of their size, they still managed sit high on her chest. Eric began needing his hands into Cassandra's breasts, they were so firm. After about another minute of kissing and fondling, Cassandra sank to her knees and slid Eric's boxers off, causing his rock-hard cock to spring up.

Dr. Ray is a genius, Eric thought as Cassandra slid her warm mouth up and down the length of his member. She sucked and licked as though she had been doing it all of her life, pressing her pillow lips over his shaft and head, then back down again; and using her nimble tongue to coat his manhood with copious amounts of saliva. She knew to stop right before Eric was ready to climax. She stood back up and pushed Eric onto the bed. "Are you ready?" She asked as she slid here panties off.

"Yeah." Eric nodded. Cassandra crawled cat-like over Eric's body and ran her tongue down the length of his chest and stomach. She crouched over him, lining up her hips with his, then lowered her tight, moist cunt onto his trembling member. They both let out visceral moans as their sexes locked together. She started out by grinding, causing her ass cheeks to shake and jiggle, as beads of sweat formed on her magnificent body and rolled onto Eric's. Cassandra's rhythm increased and she started to buck. Jolts of carnal pleasure shot through both their bodies, as they writhed and slithered against each other and slammed their hips together with raw passionate force. Eric was in paradise as he watched Cassandra heave her massive chest back and forth, and felt the sensation of her warm pussy expand and contract around his cock. They were riding a tsunami of pure pleasure, and let the momentum carry them all the way to an explosive crescendo, where they had found the sexual nirvana that every other couple tries in vain to - they achieved orgasm at the exact same time. They screamed ecstatically as Ropes and ropes of thick semen rocketed out of Eric's cock and into Cassandra's womb, mixing with her own cum as it dripped out of her sex, and down onto Eric's cock. Cassandra collapsed onto Eric.

"Have I satisfied you?" She asked in between pants.

"Yes, yes you have." They embraced each other as they tried to catch their breaths, "I want to do one more thing," Eric said once he had caught his.

"I'll do anything for you."

"I want to tit fuck you."

"Of course." Cassandra positioned herself in the middle of the bed, Eric straddled along the ribcage and placed his already-hard-again cock in between Cassandra's breasts. When Cassandra was on top of him he held his orgasm for her sake, but now it was all about him. He mashed her tits together around his dick and began to thrust, slowly at first, then faster. It took him less than a minute to cum, when he did, he was surprised to see that he still had enough seed left to coat the entire lower half of her face.

"I love you Cassandra," he said looking down at his lover.

She wiped some cum from her cheek with her index finger and then licked it. "I love you too Eric."