Customer Friendly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Susie, seeing a softness in her eyes as she looked at me. "I was surprised you didn't bring me back and send me packing. I had no idea."

"Well, you noticed how hard I kissed you after you kissed me, right??"

"Yeah, I did. I was quite surprised by that." I looked into her eyes. "I'm glad it all worked out. We just have to be careful, now that this is a going relationship, to stay under the radar. Just be careful we don't fall for each other."

Susie reached up and kissed me. "It might be too late for that," she said softly. She looked at me a long moment, her eyes a deep blue in the late afternoon light. "Make love to me." I got up from the table, standing in front of Susie. I kissed her, long, soft, deep. She met me full on, our tongues entwining. Breaking that kiss, I kissed her above her eyes, then down her neck, upbuttoning her top as I worked downward, revealing her perky breasts, the nipples already responding to my touch when I reached in to play with them. I got her top all the way undone, then kissed her right tit, first the top, then around to the underside. Susie giggled from the tickling my tongue was giving her. I teased around the nipple, Susie pushing forward to get it in my mouth. Finally, I clamped down on it, sucking gently, which elicited a soft moan from Susie. I worked over to the left breast, repeating my attention, again making her giggle, then sigh as the touch of my mouth heightened her arousal. I released her left nipple, returning to a standing position, then kissing her again.

After we kissed, I again moved down Susie's body, this time, kissing past her tits and jumping past her skirt. It had ridden up when she sat, and it was now up to the top of her thighs. I knelt in front of her, and she gasped in anticipation. I could see I wouldn't have to do much. The sun shining up her thighs showed she was already well on her way to full arousal, her outer labia open, making a gap in the blonde hair. Her inner labia were protruding, begging to be sucked. I licked up around her outer lips, just grazing her clit, which made her jump, then licked back down. The second pass was right into her inner place, my tongue parting the now spreading lips. Susie whimpered as I stuck my tongue deep, then licked over her clit, lingering on it. I pushed my tongue inside her, the pulled it out again swirling it over her magic button. Thirty more seconds later she grabbed my head with both hands, moving it up and down as I licked into her inner labia. After another moment, her body stiffened, her legs clamping around me as she let out a cry and came, dousing my face with her sweet woman come. I held on, then when she started to relax, I kissed her labia, in and out, her hips shaking each time I'd release them.

I stood up again, kissing Susie one more time. She moved down to the bench, undoing my shorts, letting them drop to the grass. She stroked my already pulsing dick, then took the head in her mouth, rolling her tongue over it, making it swell, and my shaft stiffen. A couple of minutes of attention to my cock, and she sat back up on the table, pulling me to her. We kissed again. The angle wasn't the best, so I moved us around to the end of the table, giving me much easier access.

Susie sat forward, on the edge, supporting her feet on the cross member between the benches. The height was perfect, and I put the head of my cock at her wide open labia. I looked into her eyes, then pushed in, my head spreading her, then slowly plunging deep. Susie sighed as she felt my cock fill her all the way to her cervix. I held there, just letting us feel each other, me deep in her, she hot and wet all around me. I could feel my cock pulsing with my heartbeat. I pushed in a little more, stretching her, the base of my cock making contact with her clit. I took her hips in my hands, rocking her gently on my cock. Susie smiled up at me, then caught her breath as the pressure on her clit intensified. Her mouth opened to cry out, but no sound came forth. Our eyes were still locked on each other. She smiled again, then closed her eyes, a soft, plaintive moan escaping her lips. Her hips shook, and I felt her juices flowing over my dick. I lifted her face to mine and we kissed, a long, deep kiss that lasted through her orgasm.

I was stiff as a post now. I slowly started pumping in and out of Susie, going even deeper now that she was fully lubed from two orgasms. I was well on my way to coming by now, spurred on by Susie's reaction, and the aroma of excited pussy wafting up from our joined genitalia. Susie was still riding the orgasmic wave, judging by her soft moans and still shaking hips. A couple of minutes in, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep. I pressed the head of my cock into the opening of her womb, and she sighed. We broke our kiss, looking into each other's eyes.

I was there. "I'm coming, Susie," I said quietly.

Susie smiled. "Give it to me, honey. I want to feel it filling me," she said quietly. I started to come. At the third long blast, she closed her eyes. I felt her legs tighten around me, then her hips shake. She let out a cry as my sperm splashing on her cervix sent her over the dam again. I finally spent my load, giving Susie a copious dose of my seed.

I softened up some and slipped out of her, still about half mast. Susie giggled as she felt first a slow drip, then a rush of semen spilling out of her, running down her ass and onto the grass. She looked down at my cock, still oozing sperm, and her dripping twat. "Let me get that," she said, swinging around to the side of the picnic table, sliding down to the seat, taking my cock in her mouth. She cleaned me, licking her lips as she finished. I eased her into a standing position, making a long string of come drip from her pussy and down her right thigh.

"Now your turn," I said, helping her onto the table. I knelt in front of Susie, licking the streak of sperm on her thigh up to her soaked bush, then stuck my tongue inside her. She squirmed when my tongue went in, then again as I licked around. I felt her fingers in my hair as I licked. I slurped over her clit, making her grip tighten when the lightning struck. She had my face now pressed to her come filled cunt, and I licked hard. I thought she was going to crush my head when, a moment later, she went off like a Roman candle. She let out a yelp that I thought would be heard by passing cars, coming like a waterfall on my face.

When her climax subsided, I stood up and kissed Susie hard. She met me full on. "I still don't believe how you want to go down on me after you come inside me, but it makes me crazy!!"

"Making you crazy is why it's so much fun. And you taste sweet and wonderful, even with a load of come in you"

Susie hugged me. "I love how you make me feel, and how you're so giving."

I looked down and kissed her again. "The fun is seeing you turned on, and I love turning you on, and making you feel good." We hugged tightly. Shifting gears, I said to Susie, "How about a nice dinner now that we've exhausted ourselves. I know a place about 20 minutes from here I think you'll like."

Susie looked up at me and smiled. "I think I'd like that." She reached over to grab her panties off the table. She slid them over her wedges and past her knees, then hopped off the table with them still around mid thigh. She pulled them up and got them settled into place. We walked to the car, holding hands, Susie leaning her head onto my shoulder. I opened her door, letting her sit in the passenger seat. I got a good look at her panties as she sat, the wet tangle of her pubes clearly visible from my angle. As she settled in, her eyes got big and she smiled.

"You OK??" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," said Susie, smiling. "I'm definitely going to have to clean both seats." She squeezed my hand. I got in and drove to the restaurant while we had a pleasant talk.

The restaurant was in town on one of the bigger lakes, and had a large outdoor dining area, which we opted for. The hostess walked us through the bar and indoor dining room to our table overlooking the water. She left, and I looked at Susie, who took note of my gaze.

"What??" she said, a smile spreading over her face.

"You," I said. "You didn't notice, did you??"

"Notice what??"

"Every guy in the place watched you walk across the dining room."

Susie looked down, a little alarmed. "I'm not leaking down my leg, am I??"

"No, but that would be hot," I said. "You're gorgeous, that's why."

"Oh, stop, I'm not that pretty."

I chuckled. "You have no idea, do you?? That's sweet. Pretty and don't even know it." Susie smiled, thanking me for the compliment. "Remember the first shoot we did where you posed nude for me, and you said you couldn't imagine who would want to see your 62 year old naked body??"

"Mmm hmm," said Susie, looking at me intently.

"Now you know. Just about any guy. Seeing 62 year old you in a short skirt and wedge heels obviously got their attention. That, and you walk with the confidence of a well fucked woman."

Susie laughed. "Well, I have been getting a lot of that lately." Susie reached across the table and took my hand in hers. I pulled our hands to my lips and kissed hers. "And I never would have figured I could have gotten someone's attention at this age, never mind entertaining two men. I mean, when I was twenty, the 60 plus women I knew all seemed to have pretty much given up on sex, and seemed a lot older than I feel now that I'm there."

"Sixty ain't what it used to be," I said laughing. "Good thing for both of us. But there's a certain radiating confidence that comes with getting good sex, besides all the other things in your life. And you got it."

Susie looked at me. "And I have you to thank for that." She kissed my hand.

We enjoyed our dinner, and headed back for my house, about a 45 minute drive. Susie hooked her arms around my right arm, laying her head on my shoulder as we drove. When we got to my house, Susie opened the trunk and pulled out an overnight bag.

"Taking a trip??" I asked playfully.

Susie laughed and kissed me. "I'm already there." She smiled. "I have to go in for a meeting at ten tomorrow, but wanted to spend the night, since we don't get this chance often."

"Just invite yourself," I teased.

"You wouldn't turn me down," she shot back.

"Not a chance," I said, our eyes meeting. "I might just keep you."

It was late by the time we got back, and we were both tired and well fed, a good recipe for sleep. We undressed each other, I slowly unbuttoning Susie's top and pushing it off her shoulders, then unzipping her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She did the same for me, playing in the hair on my chest as she removed my shirt, then undoing my shorts and letting them drop. I was now naked; Susie was standing before me in wedges and a sheer, rather soggy G string. I stepped back to take in the view of this beautiful GMILF. My cock started to stiffen at the sight.

Susie laughed. "I can't believe you're getting hard again!!"

"Pull off those panties and see what happens, though after coming twice with you today, it may not last long." Susie looked in my eyes and hooked her thumbs over the string holding them to her hips. She slowly pulled them down, fully exposing her still tangled and slightly wet pubes. I stiffened up more as I watched this spectacle. Susie let her panties drop to the floor and stepped out of them, then her shoes. She reached to me, taking my cock and stroking it a few times.

"Well, let's find out how well you hold up a third time," she said, smiling. "That's pretty good response for an old guy," she teased.

"Good attitude from someone who only has to lie there and take what comes," I teased back.

"Somebody told me I could get it from any guy I want. All I have to do is show up," Susie smiled at me. "But it is more fun with someone special who turns me on, and makes me want to turn him on." Susie gave me a big smile as she steadily stroked me.

"Even an old guy," I teased. We got into bed and held each other, Susie stroking my cock, I playing with her tits, and running my hand down her side, savoring the feel of her curves, the way her breasts hung, the way the slenderness of her waist curved into the wideness of her hips.

"Ya know, you're pretty hot for an old broad," I teased her.

Susie smiled. "Someone showed me that 60-something didn't have to be the end of the world. And he made me realize how much of life there is to be enjoyed if I only let it happen." She kissed me, then eased me onto my back, and mounted me, riding up and down on my cock, her slick pussy sliding easily on it. "Or make it happen," Susie said as she took my cock and put the head at her opening. She was quite wet from our afternoon play, and I slid in easily.

Susie rode me steadily for the next ten minutes or so. I thrust up into her, changing my angle so I poked her deep, then sometimes so the head of my cock would massage her G spot. It was an effective plan, and she soon smiled down at me as her hips shook when her orgasm washed over her. She climbed off me, and we changed positions, and I was now on top. I looked down at Susie, lying on the bed, her legs and labia spread wide, a most inviting sight. I leaned forward to kiss her, then put my cock at her labia and pushed in, still feeling the slight slurp from the wetness inside her. I slowly thrust into her, pulling out slowly, savoring the feel of her lips as they stretched on my outstroke.

"You're going to drive me crazy," said Susie, smiling.

I teased her clit before I pushed back in, making her squirm. "That's the whole point, isn't it??" Now into my third round of the day, there was no chance of me coming anytime soon. I settled into a good rhythm, again angling my cock so it hit all of Susie's sensitive spots. She was soon rolling into another orgasm, her legs clasping around me as she came. We again changed positions, Susie lying on her side while I lay behind her. I slowly slipped my cock into her supremely wet vagina, pushing in til my balls were resting on her clit. I got comfortable, reaching around to hold her tits while we lay joined.

"That's nice. I could fall asleep like this," said Susie, snuggling into me. "But you didn't come yet, did you??"

"Not this time, but remember, this is my third time around today. You came twice..."

"At least!!" said Susie, laughing, cutting me off.

"Then I've done my job. We can resume in the morning. I'll be refreshed then." I kissed Susie gently on the neck and shoulder as we lay together. "You should find someone younger, who can go three times and really knock you flat," I told her.

Susie squeezed my hand. "I'm sure that would be fun, but young guys don't have the skill of someone older and more experienced. Besides, I love you." She held my hand tight to her breast. "Those young guys could never give me what you do."

I was surprised at her confession. I had picked up that she seemed to be drawing closer to me through the summer, but did not realize how deep her feelings had become. Our relationship had always been one of a little sideline fun, never meant to be serious. I decided to run with it. I nibbled her earlobe.

"I love you too," I said, pulling her tight to me. Susie giggled and nestled closely to me, turning her head around to kiss me sweetly. I pulled the covers up, and we drifted off, my cock still deep within her.

I had slipped out of Susie by the time we woke up around 7 the next morning. I kissed the back of her neck, causing her to stir. She reached around behind to take my cock in her hand, stroking it gently. She pushed her ass into me, then shifted so she could get the head into her pussy. I pushed forward, feeling it spread her labia and gain entry. I slowly thrust forward til my balls rested on her clit, the head poking her womb.

"Mmmmm," said Susie as I pulled her into me, caressing her right tit as I held her. "Right where we left off," she said sleepily. I slowly started moving in and out of Susie, building to a paced but steady rhythm, pushing in til my cockhead poked her cervix, my balls resting on her clit and thighs. Susie raised her leg over mine, her thighs resting on mine, allowing me better access to her heated pussy. I reached down to play with her clit, and soon had her breathing hard. I slowed my pace, still working her clit. "Aaaahhhhhhh," she cried out as her orgasm started to surge, then, "Oh, yes...Yes!!" as the peak of it washed over her.

I held still inside her while she came, which was having its effect on me. My cock was pulsing in her quivering pussy, the head pushed into her cervix, my balls now tightening against the entrance to her cunt. "Come inside me, sweetie. I want your seed with me all day..." her voice trailed off as I started to spew inside her, my come shooting in ropes into the entrance to her womb. I soon felt it forcing its way into all the creases and crevices inside her, then escaping as it overflowed her, soaking her bush and my balls as it spilled back out of her flooded cunt. Susie let out a long sigh as the tidal wave of semen washed into her. I don't know where it all came from, but I was inspired that morning. I felt her hips shake and thrust as another orgasm ran through her, triggered by the intensity and volume of mine.

Susie came back to earth, putting her hand over mine, which was clutching her tits. I felt her fingers close around mine, gripping me tight. "God, honey, I'm so full of your come," she said, a smile in her voice. "It's like you're trying to find my last egg."

I had to smile at the idea. "If there are any still up there, I have enough sperm inside you to find them," I said. "It's an impossibility, but the idea of you pregnant with my baby is really appealing. It would cause quite a scandal, though."

Susie laughed. "It sure would!! Can you imagine me going into the showroom in about five months, belly getting big?? The rumors would be flying!!"

"You'd be beautiful, though. I bet you'd just glow."

Susie laughed again. "Some time I'll have to bring over some photos from when I was pregnant back in the day, and see what you think." She kissed my hand. "For now, I need to get going so I can get into the office so I don't start rumors, pregnant or not." She kissed my hand again, and got up to head into the bathroom.

We showered together, and Susie got dressed in her typical business casual-in this case, a pair of Levi's and one of her flannel shirts. I watched as she slipped her arms into the sleeves, then started to button it up slowly. "You really don't wear a bra under those do you??" I asked, recalling one of our earlier photo shoots where she was braless under her flannel shirt.

Susie smiled at me. "Told ya!!" She buttoned from the bottom, stopping when she'd reached the button below her breasts, which left no doubt as to her lack of underwear. "What do you think-should I go in like this?? I'll probably have every service adviser and salesman in my office all day!!"

I laughed. "And with good reason. I'd be checking you out every chance I could, too, especially if I could do it while you were leaning over your desk, or mine."

"You're sweet. And horny," said Susie a big smile coming over her face. We went into the kitchen and made a quick breakfast, where I had a good view of Susie's unbound tits as she leaned down to get things out of cabinets and the refrigerator. I imagined her braless around the dealership all day, and how some lucky guys would be getting the same view I was getting for breakfast. We finished up and I walked Susie out. We kissed, and I couldn't resist giving her right tit a squeeze, first through her shirt, then reaching in. She giggled. "Might want to button that up one more," I suggested.

Susie giggled again, closing one more button. "Yeah, don't want to give away all the goodies. Some things are just for you, ya know." We kissed again, this time Susie giving my cock a squeeze. "Hmm, I skip one item of clothing, and look at you," she said, smiling. She got in her 'Vette and opened two buttons, saying, "here's something to remember this morning by," as she flashed me her right tit. She backed out of the driveway and headed off, blowing me a kiss as she started to roll away from my driveway. I blew her a kiss back, and spent most of the day thinking of her at work, braless, and how her tits must be bouncing around under that thin shirt. It was a pleasant daydream, and I was hard most of the day. I thought about relieving the tension, but she'd be back in a day or two, so I let it go, knowing how good the relief would be once we were together again.