Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy woke up only a moment later and found herself naked and sprawled out on the counter. She looked around for Stan and found him working on the copier once more. A loving smile washed over her face as she saw him standing there, still working even after she had given herself to him. Even in the midst of passion he was a stand up guy and Wendy smiled a loving smile at him, as she found herself impressed by him one more time.

After the pleasure he had just given her Wendy wanted him all the more, and not just to satisfy her lust. As Wendy looked at her half naked hero, she found real feelings starting to develop for him and wondered if it was just her lusts and carnal desires. She knew that it would be sometime before she would truly be able to sort everything out. However as she saw her hero working away to keep the machine going for her sake, she wanted to repay him somehow. A smile crept across her lips as she thought that turnabout was fair play.

Wendy hopped off the counter and without saying a word she reset the copier, getting it ready for another round of copies. Just about the time that she was finished, Stan had finished cleaning the machine. With the pressing of a few buttons the machine was humming away once more. A wicked smile crept across Wendy's lips as she looked over at Stan who stood near the counter.

Without saying a word walked a step closer to Stan and dropped to her knees in front of him. Slowly she reached up and unbuttoned his dress slacks, unzipping the fly before pulling the pants down all the way. The bulge in the briefs and the scent of him made her mouth water as she took a moment to prepare herself for what she was about to do.

Wendy had gone down on John about as much as he had gone down on her. Wendy figured that if he wasn't going to pleasure her orally than why should she please him. However when she had given John head she always tried her best to please him and always left him drained and very happy. That was years ago though and now she was in front of Stan and dearly wanted to give him back some pleasure. Wendy felt like she owed him for all that he had done for her today both professionally and sexually.

Slowly Wendy reached up and worked her fingers under the waistband of Stan's briefs and slowly pulled down. Down she pulled the briefs not able to take her eyes off of the bulge that slowly turned to a sizable cock. Soon the briefs were down in a heap at his ankles with his pants and quickly Stan stepped out of them.

Wendy looked over the thick cock that stood proudly before her and was impressed by Stan once more. For before her was not only a cock of decent length, about seven inches she guessed but also quite thick around it seemed. She wondered to herself what it would feel like buried deep in her pussy, what other pleasures could Stan bring her?

Wendy's fingers gingerly slid up Stan's thighs inching ever closer to his manhood that stood ever so close to her face. When her hands reached Stan's cock she wrapped her right hand around the base of it and steadied herself with the left hand against his hip. She licked her lips and proceeded to bathe his cock with her tongue starting at the tip and working her way down to the base. When her tongue reached the base of his cock she licked her way back up to the head of it.

When Wendy's lips kissed the head of it she wasted no time in swallowing it, or at least as much of his cock as she could. She looked up into Stan's face and their eyes locked as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock repeatedly. After the third time Wendy went down on her cock Stan's eyes closed and his head fell back. Furthermore he slumped back and rested his elbows on the counter, all the while Wendy continued her slurping on his cock. A contented sigh escaped his lips as he reveled in the great blowjob he was receiving.

As Wendy continued to give Stan head she strived harder and harder to swallow more and more of his cock. She wanted to do the best job she could to show him how much she appreciated him, cared for him even. Each downward stroke she would push a little further and take just that much more of his cock into her mouth. Somehow she was able to stifle her gag reflex and push the head straight down her throat. Soon enough she had done it and all of his cock was buried in her mouth and throat. Wendy reveled in victory as her nose rubbed his curly pubic hairs at the base of his cock. If she didn't have a mouthful of cock she would have smiled with the pride of her accomplishment.

Now that Wendy had swallowed all of his cock once she strived to do it again and again. Wendy added great suction as she bobbed her head up and down, swallowing all of him over and over. Stan was delirious with the exquisite blowjob that he was getting and as you can guess, he couldn't hold out that long.

"Ooooohhhh Yeaaaah!" Stan moaned as is cock started to swell in Wendy's mouth. "Cumming! Oh God Cumming! Swallow it! Oh Honey swallow it!" Stan babbled deliriously as Wendy pulled her lips up until just the head was in her mouth.

It had been years since Wendy had tasted cum and she was looking forward to reminding herself of what it tasted like. As Stan's cock erupted in her mouth she took the time to swish it around in her mouth for a bit before swallowing that mouthful. Dutifully she swallowed every last drop, not letting a single drop of the salty, pearl liquid out of her mouth. Wendy let his shrinking cock out of her mouth when she was content that no more cum was to be had, at least not yet.

Not letting Stan rest for a moment Wendy started to lick the length of his cock never taking her eyes off of his. After a few flamboyant licks of his cock like it was an ice cream cone she smiled up at him with sultry eyes.

"What do you want to do with this thing?" Wendy asked in an alluring way and winked up at Stan.

"Give me a moment and I'll show you." Stan chuckled as both he and his cock knew exactly what she was talking about and eagerly looked forward to the chance to fuck her.

"But I don't want to wait that long baby!" Wendy said with a sultry/pouting tone of voice and almost on cue Stan's cock start to harden once more.

Wendy stood up and kissed Stan on the lips and much to her quiet surprise and joy he didn't turn her away. John wouldn't kiss her after she had given him head until she brushed her teeth and gargled. Wendy was elated to find that Stan was a much more liberal man, a more attentive man.

However to view her late husband in a less than flattering light also troubled her somewhat. Wendy was not in a place to deal with that now, now was a time to live in the moment. That's exactly what she planned to do, since she had gone this far with him, she might as well go all the way. Even if she wanted to back out now, the throbbing in her waiting pussy would not let her pass up the opportunity to have that cock in her pussy. Wendy needed to know what it felt like, she needed to see this crazy experience through to the end.

Wendy broke the kiss and grabbed onto the counter, spreading her legs a little wider than shoulder-width apart. Stan took the cue and moved in behind her grabbed his cock with one hand and was about to feel around for Wendy's pussy with the other. However a feminine hand grasped his cock and guided it to her waiting pussy releasing it only when the cock kissed the lips open.

Slowly and gingerly Stan pressed forward and it took a bit of pressure to finally get the head of his cock inside her wet pussy. Stan paused for a moment to keep control of himself so as not to ram it all the way home in the almost virgin-tight pussy. After a half moment Stan pushed in a few inches and then withdrew nearly all the way out. Over and over again Stan thrust into Wendy's pussy with an effort to drive deeper and deeper into her.

It was a slow, steady and plodding pace that Stan set out in that grinding fuck plunging deeper and deeper in her exquisitely tight pussy. Soon enough and not too many strokes later Stan was fully inside her as he felt the globes of her ass against his hips. Stan and Wendy moaned out together when it finally happened, when finally he was fully inside her. Stan picked up the pace of their fucking steadily and soon he was slamming into her with great force and at a quick pace.

Wendy was nearly out of her mind with pleasure as the thick invading cock pounded into her poor neglected pussy again and again. Wendy couldn't imagine anything else as grand as Stan's thick cock stretching her pussy seemingly to the limit each time it was fully inside her. The experience was greater, than she had thought and hoped it would be. It seems that Wendy she had forgotten what it felt like to be fucked and fucked well.

Wendy wanted to cry out in joy, and weep in shame at the same time. For at the same moment she was feeling tremendous joy and scornful shame. On the one hand Wendy was enjoying the physical act of fucking Stan a great deal and even was meeting his thrusts as hard as she could. However on the other hand this single act had not gone unnoticed by her more conservative side; the side that told her she was still married to John. Wendy was able to push the nagging argument out of her mind once more and focus solely on Stan's cock. However Wendy knew that in the light of day she would have a great deal to think over. Somehow in the midst of all this wild fucking a familiar sound was heard that didn't go unnoticed by the copulating couple.

WREEEEEAAAAKK!!! The copier jammed up yet again and the control panel lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Don't even think of fixing that thing yet!" Wendy snapped over her shoulder to Stan, half-afraid that he would pull out in order to fix the broken copier.

"Are you nuts!" Stan huffed as he continued to pound in and out of Wendy's still tight and very wet pussy. "Honey, there ain't anyplace I'd rather be or anything I'd rather do!" He finished with a chuckle and a smile.

"Good! Cause I need servicing more than that damn machine does!" Wendy said with a grunting chuckle over her shoulder as she really started to throw herself into the fuck now.

"My Service Manager always said that the customer comes first!" Stan laughed as he threw his head back and slammed extra hard into Wendy one time in particular.

"I'd better or your boss will be getting one hell of an odd complaint tomorrow!" Wendy retorted and broke into laughter that Stan joined her in.

The heated fucking didn't last that much longer until Wendy wailed out that she was cuming. When Wendy's pussy started to quake and quiver around his cock, Stan had no choice but to slam deep into her one last time and let loose his load. In the matter of a few seconds they were both cuming and coming hard. At the end of it Stan had collapsed on top of Wendy and both of them were gasping for air. Their sweat covered bodes stuck to each other as they took a moment to recover.

Thus was the pattern for the rest of that evening, they would suck and fuck while the copier worked, stopping only to fix it. In truth they only needed to fix it three more times before the job was done. Stan fixed it one last time so that Wendy could use it for any short, emergency jobs in the morning. They hugged and kissed like new lovers as they closed up the copy shop that night. It was near midnight when they each went their separate ways, longing to see each other again even before they parted.

* * * *

Wendy was able to get the copy job she and Stan had worked on last night delivered to the clients office as soon as they opened. While the customer was appreciative, it was simply an expected thing on their part. They expected her to have the job done so no great wellspring of gratitude was forthcoming. Wendy thought about earning some points with the customer by telling the tale of last night (or at least the 'G' version of what happened). However, it seemed like a mute point, they simply took the copies, paid her and then she was dismissed. They had no idea what she went through to get that job done for them, customers rarely do.

Wendy drove back to the Copy shop and opened things up and started her morning routine. One might expect that after the torrid time of passion last night in that very shop that she might well be happy and overly pleased with the world. In some respects that is what she should have felt, if it wasn't for the overwhelming sense of shame and guilt.

Wendy was torn between loving and hating the events of the previous night. On the one hand it was just what she needed and for fleeing moments now and again she smiled to herself as she remembered everything. For a few moments at a time she remembered and enjoyed what it felt like to be a woman, a desirable woman! However she could not get passed the sense that she had cheated on John, that she had betrayed his memory by what happened. Even worse for her was that she loved the experience of last night, enjoyed it immensely even! Wendy didn't know what to feel or what she should feel, it all happened to fast and was too much for her to take.

Wendy might have been able to handle a date without loosing too much sleep but even that would make her feel guilty. Last night however she threw herself at Stan and acted like a complete and total SLUT! Because of what happened and how she behaved, she hadn't slept a wink all night and the only rest she got was when she was finally cried out. Repeatedly she asked God and John to forgive her but never quite got any sort of answer that satisfied her. In short she was a mess and in no way fit to run the shop that morning and wondered what she would do when Stan arrived.

Wendy put her head in her head in her hands and felt the mixture of pleasure and pain that any thought of Stan brought up it seemed. It may have been unfair but Stan seemed to be getting the brunt of her frustration, for he was the one the she craved but couldn't let herself have. She didn't know what she would say to Stan or how she could face him again. While part of her wanted to hold him again, most of her was far too ashamed to look at him ever again.

Perhaps in time she would be let herself date him, after she could work through some of her conflicting feelings she told herself. It was all too much too soon and on top of everything she was scared, scared silly. She was scared that she and her kids would get hurt if she pursued Stan and scared that she would never know happiness if she let him slip away. Wendy started to cry as the weight of everything got to her but just then the door opened up and she put on a brave face.

"Good morning!" Stan said with a chipper tone of someone who was delighted with the world.

"Good morning." Wendy managed to croak back in some semblance of an acceptable manner.

"How are you feeling this morning honey? Not too tired I hope?" Stan asked with a suggestive manner as he approached the woman he had made love to many times the night before.

Wendy didn't answer right away and didn't even look up at him for the moment. Instead she was trying not to burst into tears as the intensity of her inner struggle was turned up a few notches. Wendy looked up at Stan with cold eyes and prepared to speak but Stan saw the pain in her eyes and spoke before she could.

"What's wrong?" Stan asked as he dropped his toolkit and moved to Wendy's side, putting his arm around her all in one smooth motion.

"Nothing!" Wendy snapped as she quickly broke free of his embrace.

"No, tell me." Stan pressed. "Is it about last night?" Stan asked with a most worried look on his face. "I thought you enjoyed it as much as I did. Otherwise I wouldn't have . . ." Stan started to say but was cut off.

"It happened!" Wendy snapped in a curt and short way. "We can't change that but . . ." She said and started to fumble over her own words.

"But what?" Stan asked with a confused and hurt look on his own face as he looked at Wendy and saw the pain and struggle evident in her face.

"But nothing." Wendy said with a cold look to Stan. "I don't want to talk about it okay. It happened and that's the end of it okay?" She growled and glared at Stan whose face drained of all emotion.

"Okay." Stan said with a pale and pained look as he looked at her trying to figure out what he did wrong.

Stan stood there and wondered what he did to hurt her so? He hadn't forced her into anything? Wendy was as willing last night as he was. He did his best to make sure she enjoyed everything and by the way she was acting she did. Even kissing him deeply goodnight and saying how she will miss him until tomorrow. Now he is here and she is as cold as ice to him, colder even.

"I guess I'll just fix the copier and go then." Stan said with a nod and picked up his toolkit.

"Yes, that would be best." Wendy said with her best attempt at a cool voice.

It was the most awkward fifteen minutes of his life as Stan rushed to replace the heat roller. Luckily with his experience with the machine it took much less than it should have. Without a further word spoken by either of them Stan left a much sadder and more confused man than he was when he arrived.

Wendy broke into tears and cried until she could cry no more, once again. Her usual customers tried to pry into what was bothering her but she could not bring herself to tell anyone of what was bothering her. Wendy was utterly miserable for the rest of the day and for some time to come.

She called the copier company later that day and arranged to have a different technician to service her copier. Simply saying that it wasn't Stan's fault and really didn't want to say the reason. A befuddled Service Manager obliged none the less and reassigned the account anyway. Life went on for two months and Wendy was somewhat back to normal. However someone close to her had pieced together most of what happened and decided to help her out of her funk.

* * * *

Stan looked at the cell phone and couldn't believe the message that stared back at him. It was a service call alright, but a call to fix Wendy's copier and that was puzzling to him indeed. Stan had been informed that he was not fixing her copier anymore and wondered why he had received this call. Stan knew that it must have been a mistake, a computer glitch or something like that and decided to call in to the office to check it out.

"Service, Charlie Speaking." Came the voice of Stan's boss from the other end of the phone.

"Charlie this is Stan here, look I just got a page for a call at West End Copy shop, what gives?" Stan asked with a perplexed tone in his voice.

"Yeah, odd that, they called up and asked for you specifically." Charlie replied with a plain yet slightly confused tone of his own. "Do you want me to give it to someone else?" He asked plainly.

Stan thought it over for a moment and wondered what it all meant. It had taken him a while to put the events of that night behind him but even now, just the thought of Wendy brought it all back as if it was yesterday. He thought it over and pondered whether or not to take the call, after how she reacted the next day he was lucky to still have his job. He wondered if it was worth the risk just to satisfy his curiosity. However the thought and image of Wendy was too tempting, he knew he had to see her, even if it was just to fix the copier, as always.

"No, I'll take it." Stan said nonchalantly. "Just odd, one moment they don't want me, now they want nobody but me. Just strange." Stan chuckled.

"Customers, who understands them, just fix it and get out." Charlie said and that was the end of the conversation.

Stan called up the copy shop but Wendy didn't answer, some stranger did and wouldn't discuss the problem, instead insisted that Stan come over right away. Stan grumbled and said that he would do the best that he could. It took a few hours before he walked through the front doors of Wendy's copy shop.