Customer Service Rep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Miranda screamed in ecstasy as the first wave of her orgasm over took her. Wetness covered my face making the speed and friction of her movements intensify. She bucked her way to two more orgasm before she left go of my head and collapsed onto the sofa next to me.

My neck hurt, my face was raw and soaked. My cock was oozing pre-cum and spotting my slacks. I was lost in the moment; laying my head back and closing my eyes. She composed herself quickly; much faster than two lovers would. Miranda was one intense lady.

The next sound was a champagne cork popping. Looking up I saw Miranda pouring a single glass of the bubbly.

"You did a good job, Danny-Boy. But I'm not done with you yet. There are still so many ways you must be punished for what you have done."

Miranda crossed the room and stood next to the sofa with the flute in her hand.

"Care for a sip?"

"I'd love a sip," and I reached for the glass.

Moving the glass out of my reach, Miranda corrected me, "No, no, no, Danny. Everything you drink tonight must come from me. And I mean everything. Now lean your head back and open your mouth."

Doing as instructed, Miranda took a long sip from the glass. Puckering her lips, she positioned her mouth near mine and allowed a stream of the wine to flow from hers into mine. I savored every drop for a number of reasons; the first being thirst and the second was in the meaning of 'everything of I drink tonight must come from her.' I was very, very aroused.

Miranda returned to the champagne bucket and refilled her flute. She downed a glass in a few gulps and poured another. As she did, I was ordered to strip and assume a prone position on my back in front of the sofa. I was also instructed not to look at her while I prepared.

Peripheral vision can come in handy. Miranda pulled a chair next to the table with the food and drink. She sat in it lewdly with her legs spread and propped on the table's edge. She was fingering herself as she watched me undress. I also knew her consumption of champagne would soon bring a need for relief.

Once I was in position, Miranda started moving around the room. She took her overnight bag and placed it on the coffee table. Unzipping it, she started to remove various items. One item she placed directly upon my chest was a rubber flogger with twelve inch straps.

Miranda began to remove her clothing; directly over me. Each piece found its way over my face, torso and erect cock. Removing her bra, she knelt down next to me and laid it over my chest, pushing the flogger aside. She positioned the cups so they covered my breast area.

Whispering into my ear, she told me how her breasts, moments before cradled in this very bra, were a major source of my indiscretion. I must learn to control myself and never touch without permission. Miranda's hands were moving across my chest and beneath the cups or the bra. The sharp edges of her nails played with my nipples sending waves of lust and desire throughout my body.

As she moved her hands around me, Miranda allowed her breasts to graze my lips. I knew better than to do anything without her permission. Miranda teased me with her nipples, moving them across my lips in the same rhythm as her nails across my nipples.

"Very good, Danny," she whispered softly, "you are starting to learn some self control."

As the words left her mouth her nails dug so deeply into my nipples I let out a yelp. She backed off quickly. She played like this for quite awhile, back and forth—pain and pleasure. Miranda finally ending things by each of my nipples into her mouth, one by one, sucking and biting; leaving bright lip prints and teeth marks around them when she released.

It hurt so good.

Standing, Miranda placed her stocking clad legs on each side of head and slowly rolled each one down; providing me with an unobstructed view of everything she had to offer. Looking at her moist sex and firm tits keep me intoxicated with lust. Whit her stockings removed, Miranda proceeded to use them as binding cords for cock.

Straddling my chest, I felt her working the silky bindings around my balls; lifting them, pulling them, and tightening her hose around the base of my cock. While she worked, I fantasized about the luscious cunt dancing in front of me along with her slightly puckered nether hole. I wanted to explore both of them. Bringing me back to reality were the firm tugs securing my balls into place.

Once finished, Miranda opened the second bottle of champagne and brought it, along with a chair, back to where I was lying. She straddled the chair over my waist so I looked directly at her as she sat. Shamelessly she opened her legs as she lifted the bottle to her mouth.

She started sucking on the neck and head of the bottle, her eyes locked unto mine with a 'don't you wish' look. Lifting the bottle upwards, Miranda took a long pull from it, allowing the wine to flow out of the corners of her mouth like cum. After a few gulps, she commanded in a husky voice, "Open up I've got something for you."

Miranda took another pull from the bottle as she stood. Tilting her head over mine, she guided the stream of wine towards my mouth; splashing my chin before getting the fluid to its mark. I drank it all as fast as I could. Before I could finish swallowing, Miranda's foot was on my mouth; her toes covering my lips.

"Clean my toes. Lick them clean." She commanded as my tongue snaked between them.

Bathing her toes, more fluid poured into my mouth. However the taste was not champagne. Miranda was pissing into her hand and directing the flow onto her leg. Her leg was a funnel delivering her nectar.

With a sadistic bit of a laugh, she taunted me saying, "Yes, clean my toes. Lick my piss from them. Lap it up. Don't let any get away."

This was impossible as her golden juice was pouring everywhere. It drenched my face, hair, neck, and chest, and was soaking into the carpet around me. Still, I tried. I wanted every drop of this woman's piss.

Empty, Miranda squatted on my face and told me to clean the piss from her lips. She was soaked and I couldn't tell if it was her juice or her piss I was sucking in. Whatever it was, I was savoring every drop. It wasn't long before another orgasm overtook her. Screaming she released another flow of nectars. I lapped as much as I could.

This time she needed a break. Leaning onto her arms, Miranda kept her cunt on my mouth and slowly moved it around as she gained her composure. When she was back to normal, she stood, telling me I needed to be beaten.

For the next few hours, Miranda used me as she desired. I was flogged, fucked in the ass, had clamps on my nipples, pissed on in a variety of ways. The kinkiest thing she did was to take me onto the balcony and jerk me off through the railing while using her strap-on in my ass.

At first I freaked out because Kay's room was right next to mine. Once I saw there were no lights on, I felt better, but at the same time a bit bad. I knew why there were no lights on. The thoughts of my screw up justified the ass fucking and public humiliation.

Miranda's last task was an over the knee spanking. Cleaned up and dressed she brought me to the sofa to administer her final act. She left without speaking a word.

I cleaned up and went to bed; a bit sore but somehow at peace.

Monday morning I went to the hotel dining room for breakfast. Kay was not yet there. I took the morning paper and glanced at the headlines as I savored my morning coffee. Kay arrived and stood by the door. She wasn't looking around for me. I waved a few times but she did not respond.

I got up from the table and walked to the dining room entrance. Greeting her, I was met with the coolness of an iceberg. I asked her if she wanted to eat and she declined, saying she had eaten something in her room. Taking her lead, I paid my bill and we left.

As we drove to our first account, neither of us said a word. However, in front of the customer, Kay was great; being herself and working out details to secure the business. On our way to the next account, Kay was once again silent.

The day proceeded in this manner. At lunch when I asked where she wanted to eat, she said it was my choice. Once in the restaurant, she excused herself and didn't come back. I couldn't eat, so I just paid and went to car. She was in the car waiting.

At the end of the day, it was obvious Kay wanted nothing to do with me. On the drive back to the hotel, I tried to talk about what happened. Kay cut me off mid-sentence.

"We're here on business so why don't we just concentrate on business."

It wasn't a question as much as it was a statement.

Driving in silence for a few minutes I finally said, "Okay. We're supposed to be here all week again. Based on the way things are going, it may be best if we split up the accounts. The cost of ticket changes at this point will prohibit us from leaving early, so I will develop a list of clients to fill in the remainder of the week."

This time I was cold.

"There will be a rental car waiting for you in the morning. I will meet you at the rental desk with your schedule for the week. As our flight is leaving early Friday morning; we will need to drive one car to the airport. I'll meet you in the lobby at 6:30am tomorrow with your assignments for the week."

I got out of the car and went into the hotel. I knew I was the one who screwed up, but somehow I was getting pissed at Kay for being such a jerk. If it was business she wanted, then so be it.

The next morning, I met Kay at the rental counter in golf clothes. I handed her the list of customers she was to visit along with the orders she was expected to land for the week. She glanced at the list and I saw a look of surprise on her face.

Kay looked at me and asked, "What clients are you going to see?"

I took the opportunity to be the boss and told her I would be entertaining key clients. I could tell she was feeling a bit guilty for treating me poorly, but she wasn't about to open back up to me. The week was horrible as we didn't cross paths except for one instance. I was coming out of the bar, slightly inebriated, and Kay was just returning from her calls for the day.

As we rode the elevator up to our floor, I placed a fake call on my cell. Using Miranda's name, I make "arrangements" for the evening. Watching Kay from the corner of my eye, I knew by her body language she was bothered by my call.

Friday we meet in the lobby and I loaded my stuff into the rent-a-car. I usually loaded Kay's too, but not today. Kay's hesitation as I got into the car struck a cord. She loaded her stuff and got in. The whole way to the airport, she was staring at me. She would have to make the first move.

At check-in I let Kay go first. She took her usual window seat near the bulkhead in coach. She did wait for me as I checked in. Her chin dropped when I upgraded myself to first class. As we walked towards the concourse, I told her I'd see her back in the office on Monday and I will need her to have the customer follow up reports on my desk by 8:00am.

I walked into the first class lounge, leaving her standing there.

***************

Meanwhile, Accent's upper management was busy selling the company. Lucky for me, I was given some inside information as to the deal along with the heads up my position was to be eliminated. Over the years, I was recruited by other companies, so I merely needed to place a couple calls to start the job hunt.

It didn't take long to line up interviews. With my experience, I landed a general managers job with a firm in Cleveland. I would start two weeks after Accent's national sales meeting. I knew they were planning to announce the merger at the meeting, so I thought it would be a good time to announce my move also.

In the two months after Puerto Rico, Kay never softened. I was hurt, so I went out of my way to show her I didn't care. Knowing I was on my way out, I finally started fucking our secretary Allison. Allison was good looking but sleazy.

At 5 feet 10 inches, Allison was tall. She was thin with small tits. However she displayed them as if they were bigger; wearing push up bras and tight blouses. You always knew what Allison was wearing underneath, as her pants were so tight and thin you clearly see her thong, its color along with a very inviting camel toe.

Kay hated her because she was such a blatant pig. Allison was the kiss and tell type, so I knew the word would spread. Kay had to know.

The sales meeting was a blow-out. Clearing things with my boss (my inside info guy who knew I was leaving) I scheduled it for Hilton Head and sparred no expense. Allison took care of the details. For the first time, Kay actually invited her husband, Bill. In reality, she should have done this all along and perhaps I wouldn't have misconstrued her actions.

I tried to get over the guilt, but it was no use as I still loved her.

Kay and I didn't talk the entire meeting. At the social functions, Kay and Bill sat at their table like wall flowers. Meanwhile, Allison was getting drunk, grabbing my cock under the table, and making suggestive comments. I could see Kay watching.

The last night of the meeting, the bombs were dropped on the crew.

The President of Accent stood up and said he had two important announcements. Clearing his throat at the podium he proceeded.

"After twenty-five years with Accent, Dan Raymond has decided to move on. Dan has accepted an offer with Counter King as their general manager. Dan will be relocating to Cleveland and these will be his final two weeks with us. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give Dan a hearty round of applause for a job well done. We'll miss him."

The crowd looked at me in silence. It took a few claps by the President to get things rolling and then came a warm response. People were slapping me on the back, shaking my hand and wishing me well. I caught a glimpse of Kay and I thought I saw tears welling in her eyes.

After a few minutes, round two was dropped.

"Also, if I may have your attention please..." he waited. "Accent has also signed an agreement to become part of Lockstone Corporation. This is a positive move and we will officially become one company next Friday."

The place was silent. The president went on.

"In honor of the merger, I've extended the open bar to whenever the last person has left. The drinks are on the house!"

Now the place erupted in cheers as everyone ran for drinks; especially since no one had to drive. Feeling a hand grab my arm, I turned to see who it was. Kay stood there with tears in her eyes.

"You lousy bastard," she cried as her hand slapped my face.

She turned and left the room with Bill in pursuit.

Stunned, I glanced around the room to see if anyone caught what just happened. The only person really watching was Allison as everyone else had assaulted the bar. She motioned for me to come over to her table.

"Dan, please sit down. We need to talk."

I took a chair beside her. Allison looked at me and began.

"Everything makes sense to me now. I couldn't figure out why, after all these years of you ignoring my come-ons, you finally started to pay attention to me. I was just a quick piece of ass for you; wasn't I?" Speechless, I tried to speak but Allison went on.

"Look, I'm not pissed. I love sex and a lot of people think I'm some sort of pig. Maybe I am, but I love sex. Now, since I know you're leaving, I'm really going to have some fun with you."

Allison's hand snaked under the table and grabbed my cock. It inflated instantly like an air bag during a collision. She gave me a wickedly seductive look and went on.

"I want you to go to your flat and wait for me. I've got a surprise for you. I'll be there in thirty minutes. Grab a couple bottles of wine too. We're partying tonight Danny Boy!"

She squeezed my cock and balls one more time and headed to the bar.

It took a moment to collect myself. Kay's slap seemed like a year ago. Allison was wild and I was going to find out just how wild she could be. My cock was still thick but not erect as I collected a few bottles of vino and headed back to my flat.

Ironically, my flat, Kay's flat, and Allison's flat were all connected in the back with a common deck and hot tub area. Each flat has a private entrance, but they were arranged to join in the back. It makes for a great party environment and when Allison made the arrangements, she assumed the three of us would be in the same group as in years past.

Back in the flat, I did the quick a clean up; shutting the curtains, making the bed, cleaning the sink, etc. When finished, I kicked off my shoes, poured myself a glass of wine and waited for Allison; wondering what she had in mind.

I turned on the TV/DVD and starting watching the rest of the porno flick Allison brought with her. We started it last night but got 'involved' and turned it off when the woman starting to rim her partners asshole. Allison couldn't stand it any more and needed to devour my asshole. What's a guy to do?

Expecting a knock at the front door, I was startled at the pounding on my patio door. I went over to the door and peeked through the curtains. Hole Lee Sheeet! Allison was naked and so was Lynne (a junior customer service rep). I opened the curtain and the door and in they poured.

"Its party time Danny," Allison grunted.

Lynne was young and cherub-like. Her skin was milk white contrasting nicely with her red hair. Her tits were solid B's with very puffy nipples. She looked like jail-bait. Thank god I knew she was in her early twenties. She was a nice addition to Allison's forty-ish body.

Allison attacked me, nearly tearing off my clothes. While she worked on me, Lynne was working Allison by pressing herself into her back and sliding herself up and down. Lynne's hands were working Allison's tits and pussy; pulling her nipples and sliding her fingers over her gash.

Lynne was staring at me the whole time. When she took her finger wet with Allison's juice, and sucked on it like a cock; I nearly dropped my load on the spot. Once naked, they pulled me out on the patio and into the hot tub. Glancing at Kay's flat, I noticed their curtains were open but no lights were on. I figured they were either asleep or elsewhere.

So into the tub we went and into a torrid three-way we sank. It started with Allison giving Lynne an open mouth tongue kiss. They ate each other's mouth as their hands snaked over asses, tits, backs, and necks. I joined them by rubbing their backs and urging them closer.

Allison broke the kiss and pushed Lynne's head to mine. I wasted no time in replacing Allison's tongue with mine. Lynne sucked my tongue so hard I thought she was going to tear it out. Allison's mouth joined us and the three of us locked into one of the hottest kisses I ever experienced; tongues, hands, nipples, pussies, and my rock hard cock.

We were losing our balance so we moved to the seats at the edge. Lynne jumped up to the rim of the tub and I fell in between her legs, continuing our kiss. Allison went for my dick and started to stroke it back and forth as she sucked on Lynne's nipples. I joined Allison on Lynne's other nipple.

We pushed her tits together and began working both nipples at the same time. Our tongues swirled into each others mouth, collecting spit and then smearing it over Lynne's areolas. Lynne moaned loudly as she arched her chest into our mouths. Her puffy nipples hardened to the size of gum drops.

Not being able to control my urge for pussy much longer, I sank to my knees and buried my face into her box. The scent was intoxicating. I wasted no time driving my tongue as deep as it could go into her hole.

"Chrrriissstt Yesssss!" Lynne cried as her juice started flowing freely.

"Suck me! Tongue Fuck My Pussy! Work my Clit!"

Lynne was becoming wild with want. My mouth went to her clit and sucking it in causing it to grow with each pull. Her hands went to the back of my head and she guided my face around her crotch like a vibrator.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers