Cut!

Story Info
Porn star in uncomfortable situation with co-star.
2.1k words
3.11
75.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut! CUUUUTT!! God, Gunn, just what the hell is the matter with you?"

"Sorry Manny."

"Sorry, nothing. You're the one who's sorry. You got the cock ring, right?"

"Yeah."

"And the pill, you took that?"

"Yeah, even took the one with that has the four-hour erection as a side effect."

"Well congratulations, I think we just found the first person on this planet unable to fuck Isabelle. Somebody call Ripley's."

Giggle. Rob Maggetti, a.k.a. Bobby Gunn, was having a really bad day. You may remember him from such gay porn hits as Phallus in Wonderland, Cinderfella, and the "critically acclaimed" (Ha!) You've Got Male. Big dude, 6-6 and 240. Had a brief run with the Chargers--get this, he played tight end (Ha again)--but broke the NFL's longstanding unspoken "don't ask don't tell" rule. Got ostracized by his teammates and was out of the league in no time.

After parlaying his fame in football to an equally brief career in reality TV (He was third out in Survivor Amazon, a shame 'cuz he was such a dick!), he turned up in the aforementioned gay porn flicks and NOW, at Manny's insistence, here he was making (or at least trying to make) hetero flicks with me. Something about him "expanding his craft".

And who am I you ask? Need you ask? It's Isabelle. That's it. No last name, no middle name. Just Isabelle. Like those Brazilian soccer stars. I'm beautiful, I admit it. Not an ounce of silicone anywhere. I'm not conceited or anything. Really. I know I coulda been born buttugly, but I wasn't. But I'll tell you I AM proud of the way I take care of myself. Anybody can be born with long flowing blonde hair and big eyes. A gorgeous face, a bitchin' bod, and swimsuit model legs, yeah, I've got all that. My biggest fan once told me I looked like Alicia Silverstone, but he took it back when he said I was prettier. I do make sure I always look the best I can. After all, it makes me a good living.

I love sex. Some people think porn stars just go through the motions. I guess there is some of that, particularly when you're dealing with freaks like Maggetti Spaghetti, but gosh, some of the best fucks I've ever had have been right in front of Manny's camera. I'm probably a crap actress, but everyone loves my movies 'cuz they say it all "looks" so real. If they only knew how much it was!

"I've never seen this before in my life," Manny continued. "Gunn, you haven't had any trouble with any of the other women."

Intimidated, maybe? Maybe I reminded him of his mother? Maybe I wasn't enough like his mother. I didn't take it personally, of course. I am to die for. Time for a break so Bobby Boy could try to get hard.

"Why don't you try to think about the Chargers offensive line or something? What's it gonna take to get you hard? I got deadlines to meet!"

"I'm trying to put the whole football thing behind me."

"I'll put something behind you. Maybe that'll get you started. Shit. Everybody take 10. I'm going to my office." The bathroom, that is. This was Manny's house you see. "I got a tee time this afternoon and I don't want to miss it."

I saw Robby Gunn's eyes darken as he was summarily dismissed. Something strange about the guy. I mean, even stranger than not being able to fuck moi. He hadn't been in the business for very long but thought he was a hot shot. Maybe he was putting too much pressure on himself (giggle giggle). I could do without fucking him, anyway.

The camera guys just went out for a smoke. I figured I'd go freshen up my pretty self. Couldn't believe he couldn't fuck me. Maybe he just wouldn't fuck me. Dude's got issues. Shit, where's Manny's other bathroom?

"Hi Isabelle." Double dooty. I almost forgot HE was here, too. Fernando Lobo, a.k.a. Foot Tall Fernie. Blocking my way to the downstairs bathroom. "Gonna be my lucky day, this movie, right?"

Over my dead body, I thought. "Gee, I don't know about that, dude. Manny says I never have to do it with anyone I don't want to. Don't mean to be blunt, but 3 ½ inches just doesn't do it for me."

"Hey, it's not what you got, it's how you use it."

"Bullshit." I could cuss like a sailor when I had to. What a repulsive little man. I don't know if it was the scar on his cheek, the patch on his eye, that evil leer, or the smell of fast food on his clothes. Or all of the above. Fernie so gave me the creeps. "Step aside, Fernie," I said in the stairwell. Don't know how you're doing it, but you're in the way."

"We'll see about that scene, Isabelle. I got some pull with Manny, too, you know."

"Yeah, pull this." Translation, I wouldn't fuck you if you were last disgusting little man on this planet, Foot Tall. Now where's the potty, now I need to pee. God it's a little dark down here, ouch! Shit, that hurt.

The edge of the pool table felt so good against my hip. That would leave a bruise. I'm so delicate, you know. Damn, that smarts. Where's the fucking light switch, God I almost peed myself. There, now I can see.

"Robert Maggetti, just WHAT do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, bitch?"

"Hmmm, you kiss your mother with that mouth? Nice erection by the way, or at least half a one."

"Gotta find some way to get myself excited. Hard to get inspired upstairs if you know what I mean."

"Ooohh, tough guy. Let me ask you somethin'. What is it about me you find so…mmmm...intimidating?"

"You're just a two bit whore who doesn't do anything for me."

"Use your anger, Luke. Join me on the Dark Side. Ha ha. You're pissed at ME because you can't fuck ME?" I found my 'tude starting to kick into high gear. Better watch it before Halfway Hard On decided to retreat again. Didn't want Manny to miss his tee time.

Maggetti/Gunn's face reddened with anger. God, can't you take a joke, I thought. "Fuck you, assbitch." Hmmm, assbitch? Now there's a new one. "I oughtta…"

"You oughtta what? C'mon Rob. Get hard, get upstairs, let's get on with this."

"Hey bitch..."

"Well lookie here. All this anger's got you a bit, hmmm, firm, huh, young Padawan?" What kind of porn star breaks out cheesy Star Wars references anyway? "Hold that thought and I'll go get Manny."

"I don't think so, bitch."

Of course, I'd never go to the cops about what happened. Who would believe a naked porn star got raped by another naked porn star? But believe you me that little bump against the pool table was a fucking French kiss compared to what this bastard would do to me. But if I did, here's what I'd tell them.

Maggetti was on me in an instant. All 240 3% body fat pounds of him. I felt his erection brush against my thigh right before he picked me up and heaved me onto the pool table. Break! Billiard balls flew everywhere, including the cue ball, which bloodied my nose as I hit the table surface. The room suddenly got brighter, and I began to see stars. Suddenly, I wasn't so much in the mood anymore. That made one of us.

"Save it for upstairs, Maggetti. What the fuck are you…"

"YOU! Shut the fuck up!" With a slap across my face he grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face toward his cock. He'd straddled himself on top of me and was forcing me to blow him. "Yeah, do it with feeling, bitch." I was really starting to hate that word. I know I could've called Manny, but the guy was scaring me.

There was a pop as his dick came out of my mouth. Maggetti pushed me over roughly and grabbed my legs to pull them apart.

"Which hole you going for, you faggot?" I knew it was a stupid thing to say. I about got whiplash as he jerked my head back by the hair. Seems he thought it was a stupid thing to say, too.

"Another word outta you, bitch, and I'll fucking kill you right here. I don't give a shit." At this point, I didn't either. Which orifice that is. Both were pretty fucking dry at that point. Pussy it was, as Maggetti pushed my face down into the pool table and started fucking my pussy. "Who's the faggot now, bitch?" I had an answer but I kept it to myself, just wanting this to be over as soon as possible. I was hoping "rapid ejaculation" was another of Maggetti's "issues".

"What have we HERE?" Fuck. Shit! Foot Tall. "Little Undressed Rehearsal I presume?"

"Get lost, Pee Wee," Maggetti said. "We're busy."

"I don't think so, Twink. Got some unfinished business myself. Move her head over the side of the table."

If this wasn't so fucking horrifying and disgusting I would have laughed that Foot Tall Fernie had to grab a stool to stand on so I could suck his little dick. At least I wasn't going to gag. As Maggetti continued to pound away inside my pussy, I sucked Fernie's cock furiously, hoping he too, would just cum quickly and leave me alone.

No such luck. "Slow down, Isabelle." That was nicer than "bitch", I supposed. Fortunately, he wanted me to slow down because he WAS about to let go. I watched his disgusting little face contort as he pulled out and shot his wad all over my face. That seemed to put Maggetti over the edge, too, as I felt his warm sperm all over my back. Yuck.

As if on cue, the "boys" looked at each other and switched places. Maggetti placed his hand on the top of my head to hold it in place. I squeezed my eyes shut as he proceeded to lick Fernie's cum that was starting to drip off my face. I didn't think anything could be more repulsive than Fernie furiously lapping Maggetti's cum off my back like some fucking Scottish terrier. But for my face to be so close to Maggetti's made me want to vomit.

"Cut. CUT! Brilliant!" Manny. Thanks for saving the day, asshole.

"I got every bit of that."

"Including the part where I got thrown across the room, Manny?"

"He threw you across the room? Ouch, that had to hurt. Naah, I got it starting from when you were getting wildly fucked on the pool table. About time, Maggetti."

"You know, you just got a felony on tape, Manny."

"I don't think so, sweetie. I just got the makings of our next hit on tape."

"You can't use that."

"Oh yes I can, and yes I will." What's that? A fucking nine iron in Manny's hand? "You know, it's about time I taught you a little lesson, Isabelle. Yeah, everybody loves you, sweetheart, but you're getting a bit too big for your britches. You seem to have forgotten who got you here."

Ever had the pleasure of having an unlubed golf club shoved in your ass? At least he didn't use the clubhead. I felt my tears streaming down my cheeks as Manny manipulated the nine iron in and out of my asshole.

"Who's your Daddy?" As you can probably guess, Manny doesn't do much of our writing. "Who's your Daddy, bitch?"

"You are, Manny."

"And who's gonna fuck Bobby Gunn and Foot Tall Fernie whenever we need you to?"

"I am, Manny." Suddenly, the glam life of a porn star was starting to lose its luster. In a way, I'm surprised this never happened sooner. Manny was a pig, and I've seen him take down countless girls. I was his fave, and I thought I was immune.

I'm online now. It's later that night and I'm chatting with my biggest fan. Only he doesn't know he's my biggest fan 'cuz he has no idea who I am.

Hey gorgeous.

Hey yourself.

Love the latest pix on the thread. Did I ever tell you what a crush I used to have on Alicia Silverstone?

*blushes* About a 100 times, hon.

I don't have to tell you you're prettier than her.

No, you don't. I know that. *blushes again* Hope you don't think I'm stuck up.

Never, gorgeous. I'm gonna go *blushing myself* jerk off now. Gotta get up early tomorrow. xoxoxo g'night.

It's always been great being me. Tonight, though, it's never been better being someone else. Thank goodness for online anonymity. Thanks, biggest fan, I needed that ounce of sanity.