Cut & Dried

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matriarch
matriarch
193 Followers

She released me, and I quickly went back to my work. I spun the chair towards the mirror while I curled the other side.

Her hands were resting on the arms of the chair, and I thought I felt something on my thigh, but I figured I'd stepped too close and brushed the arm. I felt it again, so I took a small step back, but the feeling followed me. Still curling her hair, I slid my gaze downward, and almost jerked when I realized her fingers were brushing over my thigh, under my smock. I blinked, and swallowed hard, trying to act as normal as possible.

I moved to the top of Rebecca's head, curling the hair there, and gasped audibly as I felt her fingers move on my bare skin beneath the hemline of my skirt. I didn't move, didn't dare breathe.

I combed another section of hair to curl, but paused before I clamped the iron over it. It was not my imagination. Rebecca had her hand under my smock, under my skirt, and her fingertips were well on their way up the inside of my thigh. I stood, motionless, waiting for the next move, but none came. In fact, I couldn't feel her fingers anymore. When I glanced down, Rebecca's hands were folded neatly in her lap.

My brow furrowed, and I wondered if I'd imagined the whole thing. Shrugging to myself, I caught the section of hair in the curling iron, and went back to work, noticing how my breathing had become a little shallow.

We talked some, and I realised she was flirting. It had to have been flirting. There was no way it wasn't. I was taken aback at her boldness. True, I'd been more than willing to fuck myself every night, thinking of her, but to have her actually flirting, and touching me? That was a different story. Apparently I didn't mind. I knew I was wet; because of her; in real life, not just my fantasies.

I finished curling, set the iron down and grabbed my teasing comb, then went to work making her hair beautiful. I spun Rebecca towards the mirror again, and stood behind her wielding a can of hairspray.

"Okay. How does that look?"

Turning her head slowly from side to side, she examined it, tucking here, fluffing there.

"I think that's perfect." She said, smiling again.

"All right. Don't breathe." I said with a laugh, holding up the can of hairspray.

Rebecca took a big exaggerated breath in, and I started spraying. She shut her eyes, and I found myself staring at her face. Her slightly upturned nose, her high cheekbones, the graceful arch of her brow, and her perfect lips.

Realizing I was still spraying, and that she was still holding her breath, I set the can on the station.

"Sorry. I was trying to fumigate you." I began fanning with my hands, trying to clear the hairspray.

"I'd certainly say so! I've got a lovely sheen of spritz on this robe."

Before I could blink, she'd stood, untied the flimsy belt, dropped the robe, and was headed for the closet.

My lips parted in a silent "O", and I turned my head to watch her, my eyes following her every movement.

Rebecca grabbed another robe from the closet, and slipped it over her shoulders, standing with her back to me. I felt myself flushing, along with the quiver in my knees, as she turned with the robe still open. My gaze dropped to her breasts framed by the sheer silkiness of the white material. Her nipples stood firm, the robe barely grazing them. I felt my mouth water as my eyes raked over the milky paleness of her breasts; the rosy peaks of her nipples that all but begged my lips to wrap around them.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she crossed the fabric across her chest and tied the belt in to a bow. Realizing I'd been staring, I jerked and looked up quickly, a blush covering my face.

Heading towards me, Rebecca smiled gently. With swaying hips, she sauntered right up in front of me.

"I've a favor to ask you Danielle." She said, in a sultry tone.

Swallowing, I replied, "What would that be?" surprised by the huskiness in my voice.

"I'd like for you to do my nails."

"I don't have anything wi-"

She cut me off. "They just need polishing, and I have that. I know that wasn't in my original request, so if you don't want to, or don't have time..." Her lips started to form a seductive pout.

"I have time." I even surprised myself with my speedy agreement.

Eyeing me approvingly, Rebecca headed for a chair by the fireplace. She picked up a case from the floor, flipped it open, and selected a soft shade of pink.

I headed towards her, saw the bottle of polish, and knew that it was going to take a few coats for that to cover completely. 'Hmmm, not sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.' I thought to myself. Grabbing a straight back chair on my way, I set it in front of her, but more to one side. Definitely not the correct set up for this, but it would have to do.

Sitting down, I crossed my legs to the side of her, keeping in mind my skirt. I cursed myself for the choice of apparel this evening. Glancing at her apparel, I almost blushed, hiding a smile, while I decided I didn't feel quite so bad.

"You look warm sweetie, why don't you take off that smock? It's got to be uncomfortable."

My gaze flew up to meet her eyes, and I knew it was a ploy, not a suggestion. Deciding to play along, just to see where it would go, I unbuttoned the smock, and shrugged it from my shoulders, twisting in my chair to drape it over the back.

"There, you see, much better." I heard the smile in her voice.

"You're absolutely right." I turned back, adjusted my shirt, and bent forward grasping one of her hands.

"Would you mind holding the polish? I don't have a table close enough." I asked, holding out the small bottle.

"Oh, of course." She took the polish and rested it on her thigh.

Looking down at her nails, I could see they were neatly manicured, with a coat of clear polish on them already. 'So, she was prepared for this, I thought. Reaching to twist the top off the bottle, I felt the heel of my hand brushing across her thigh. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end, and I quickly moved to begin polishing.

I realized as I made the first stroke, that my hands were shaking. Cursing myself, I tried to still my trembling. It wasn't working.

I released her hand and placed it on my thigh, reaching for another dip of nail polish. My brow furrowed - I was quite sure that the bottle was higher up on her thigh than it had been.

"Something wrong?" She asked, noting my confused look.

"Oh, no. I think I'm just imagining things."

"I don't think you are......" Rebecca's hand that was resting on my thigh, moved higher. It slid down, the thumb brushing back and forth along the inside of my thigh.

I gasped and froze, unable to do anything but stare into her eyes.

Her hand moved as far as it could with my legs being crossed, then slid back down to my knee. My entire body was tingling. Her hand returned, and she again went as far as possible, but this time, wriggled her thumb between my legs. Rebecca allowed it to brush against my pussy, before moving it halfway down my thigh.

Offering up the bottle of nail polish, I swallowed hard, and with a trembling hand, dipped the brush back into the bottle.

"Dear, are you okay? I think you need to lie down." She already started to stand.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out.

Rebecca grasped my hands and pulled me up. Snaking one arm around my waist, she led me over to the bed. Instructing me to kick off my shoes, which. I did, she pressed me down to a sitting position.

I sat there, staring up at her in shock, as she bent down and caught hold of my legs, swinging them up onto the bed. Rebecca slid her hands along my sides and onto my shoulders, exerting just enough pressure to make me lie back.

"Just lay there. Let me get a cold rag. Don't move a muscle," she instructed, heading for the bathroom.

I did as instructed, my breathing shallow, heart pounding. My nipples hardened, and what seemed to be wave after wave of wetness came rushing between my legs.

She reappeared after a few seconds, wet washcloth in tow.

"Here now. This should feel - Oh no!" Rebecca stared at my wet shirt. "I am so sorry, that was entirely too wet!" Folding the rag in half, she laid it across my forehead, and settled herself next to me.

"I'm so sorry," she said quietly. Reclaiming the washcloth, she gently wiped my forehead, temples, and neck.

"It's... okay." I said, in a low tone. The cold water made my nipples even harder, and I got a chill as the air drifted across my damp skin.

Rebecca moved the cloth from my neck to my upper chest, making my shirt even wetter. I was beyond caring.

"We'd better get this shirt off of you. It's probably uncomfortable." So saying, Rebecca released the first couple of buttons, the washcloth following her progress. Undoing the next few, and finally the last, she brushed the shirt to the sides, trailing the cloth and her fingertips along the sensitive, over-warm skin of my stomach.

"Feeling better yet?" Rebecca queried, moving upwards again to my face. Her forearm brushed across my breast as she did so. The movement caused my nipples to strain at the thin fabric of my bra, made even thinner from the dampness now seeping into it.

Unable to speak, I stared into her eyes, and slowly moved my head from side to side.

Rebecca smiled, "Let's see if we can make you really comfortable, shall we," she breathed softly at me, and reaching for my shirt, proceeded to ease if off my shoulders, wriggling it down behind me across my shoulder blades, until she had effectively trapped my arms.

My heart was pounding hard now, my mouth dry, making me lick my lips. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this aroused. My nipples were as hard as rock, my pussy leaking into my panties. This woman was driving me crazy, and I knew, just knew that I wanted her to make love to me. My head was full of the images that had accompanied my activities each of the last 5 nights; her, naked; kissing me; fucking me; I wanted her so much.

Rebecca stood by the bed and with her eyes locked on mine slowly undid the belt of her robe and eased it open. Flexing her shoulders she allowed it to slither softly down her body to pool at her feet, leaving her standing before me in the tiniest of white silk thongs. My eyes raked over her, head to toe, blood pulsing at the sight of her beautiful body, and with difficulty my gaze moved back up to meet hers. Flicking off her high-heeled shoes, she climbed onto the bed, beside me, leaning over me, placing one hand on the bed each side of me. Her face close to mine, her breasts hanging teasingly just above me, she dragged them over my own nipples, making me gasp softly.

She chuckled softly, the only sound she'd made for a few minutes, the silence in the room almost overwhelming. Pushing herself up from the bed, she sat back on her thighs watching me, and began to softly speak.

"I know you want me Danielle, I could see it in your eyes in the salon. I could see it while you were cutting my hair, I could feel it in your hands. While you were washing my hair, and when they touched my skin, I could see that you wanted me."

As she spoke, one hand reached out to me dragging her nails over the roundness of one breast making me shiver and then gasp. My back arched towards her hand as she teased my skin. Through the sensations, my mind was in shock. Those were the words I had heard her speaking in my head while I fucked myself. How? How could this be?

Her hand left the breast, allowing my body to slump back to the bed, until she moved to the second breast and repeated the action, the nails dragging over the tight satin of my bra.

While I held my breath, my eyes locked on hers, she reached for the zipper of my skirt, and began to pull it down. Over my hips and down my thighs, past my knees and calves, and off my feet. Her eyes raked over my body, as she slowly uncovered me, pausing when she reached my pussy, the wetness, the result of her actions and my thoughts, clearly visible on the crotch of my panties. They were so wet I just knew that the outline of my swollen needy lips was clearly visible through the material.

Slowly, she lowered her head until her lips were almost touching mine; I could almost taste her, and as she whispered to me, "Shall I kiss you, Danielle, would you like me to kiss you?" I felt her fingertips grazing once more over my breasts - this time, dragging the nails over my hard nipples. Gasping and moaning at the sensations shooting through my body straight into my pussy, I was unable to speak. My eyes closed, mouth opened wide in shock, as I heard her chuckle softly and speak quietly again, "I'll take that as a yes." Then I felt it. Her lips on mine for the first time. Soft. Oh god, so soft, like velvet moving over my lips, sucking each one into her mouth before releasing it, then lightly but firmly pressing her tongue between them both.

At the first touch of her tongue something in me took over, and my mouth sucked hard on her tongue, drawing it deeply into me as I moaned and whimpered into her mouth. I wanted to touch her so much, but my hands, my arms were held captive by my shirt. One hand managed to lightly graze her hip, making her growl into my mouth and thrust harder with her tongue.

Then I felt her move; a soft silky leg slid over my hips, the angle of her mouth changed on mine, and as I felt the weight and incredible heat of her, I realised she was now sitting astride me. Oh, it felt so good, so right to have her there.

Suddenly her lips were gone from mine, her tongue wrenched away. I moaned in frustration, but it became a moan of delight as I felt her lips on my skin. I felt them on my neck, my throat, then across the top of my chest to the shivery sensitive skin just above the edge of my bra. And her hips; her hips were moving slowly against me grinding her wetness and heat into me; automatically my own hips began to move against hers.

I felt her hands move under me to release the clasp of my bra, which she then simply pulled up uncovering my breasts. Without warning and with a growl low in her throat, her mouth engulfed one breast, sucking the hard nipple deep into her mouth.

My head rocked back against the pillow, my back arched, as I desperately tried to force more of me into her mouth, crying and moaning in pleasure. "Oh god, Rebecca, yes, yes...."

Her hands were caressing my sides, nails raking the skin, while her mouth devoured my breasts, one after the other, back and forth, driving me insane with want and need. My hips were moving hard against her, wanting some friction against my lips, my clit. But most of all I wanted her inside me.

The sudden realisation of those words, unspoken as yet, set off fireworks in my head. When she lifted her head, her eyes dark with lust, and blazing with a matching desire, lips puffy and swollen from her ravaging of my breasts, when her look burned into my eyes, and she asked, "Tell me Danielle. Tell me what you want. What do you want me to do to you?", what could I do but moan out what I had been asking her to do to me every night.

"Fuck......me......I want you......to fuck me. Please." I pleaded.

The fire in her eyes burned even brighter, as her face hovered over mine. I felt her hand moving down my body, over my hip, her face suddenly softened into a half smile, and unexpectedly, she kissed me softly, gently, almost shyly.

"I'd be delighted to, sweetie, I just wanted you to ask me," and her mouth took possession of mine in a hot, searing kiss, her tongue pressing into my mouth, seeming to search every inch of it, her tongue vibrating with her moaning.

I became aware of her hand moving over my hip, lower. Then across my belly, and the sensitive skin along the waist of my panties, her fingers dragging over my skin.

I shivered and moaned at her onslaught, and as I felt her fingers move over my panties...lower and lower....finally touching, stroking, caressing the wetness seeping into them, and the swollen lips beneath them, I moaned into her mouth, my hips moving against her fingers, wanting her touch.

She lifted her head from mine and began to kiss her way down my body, leaving a hot trail of touched spots down my chest, over my breasts, my stomach, my belly, until she reached my panties. As she moved her head and lips lower, her hands came back up to capture my breasts, squeezing them, stroking them, teasing the nipples, until I thought I would go mad.

By now I was begging, "Rebecca! Please, please!"

She lifted her head and herself up onto her knees, grasped my panties and began to pull them downwards. Realising what she wanted, I lifted my hips in a copy of the movement I wanted to make against her fingers, and with a rush she had pulled them down my legs, off my feet, and lifted them briefly to her face to inhale my scent before throwing them aside.

Just as quickly she almost disappeared from my vision, as her head dropped between my legs. Her hands caressed the inside of my thighs pushing them wider apart, and as her fingers finally touched my swollen, throbbing lips, I felt her breath on me and shivered in anticipation.

I felt the touch of her tongue on me as a jolt, a sensation that rippled through my whole body. As her fingers held my lips slightly apart, she slowly and deliberately licked me with her flattened tongue, from bottom to top, the final movement drifting over my clit.

With a gasp and a shriek my back arched and hips lifted, pressing me more against her tongue. Oh god, I wanted her, I wanted her so much.

A finger. I felt it then. One finger stroking over my dripping entrance, and slowly and easily slid into me. The breath rushed out of me as I moaned and gasped my pleasure. Swallowing, I moaned one word. "More!"

No sooner had I asked than I felt the finger withdrawn, then returned, joined by another. Once more, as I felt those digits slide into me to caress my aching tissues, I moaned. "More."

Once more, the two were withdrawn, and then returned, joined by another. Slowly, gently, one of her hands spread my lips, my wetness, while she filled me with the fingers. This time I moaned loud and pushed my hips against her.

"Please, Rebecca. Fuck me. Please."

Not saying a word, she responded and slowly but surely began to fuck me. I was in heaven. Her fingers were sure and knowledgeable. She knew just where to touch me to make me gasp and moan and whimper, to make my hips rise up against her fingers - and very soon I could feel the heat building deep inside me.

My hips were moving quickly now, my hands pressing on the bed for leverage. My nipples were hard and aching, but I couldn't reach them to do anything; all I could do was ride with her, against her. She knew this and was dragging every ounce of sensation out of me.

Just when I felt I was going to explode if I didn't come, I felt her tongue on my clit, which made me cry out and my hips buck even harder, forcing that hard button against her tongue.

"Yes! Yes, Rebecca, yes!" I gasped.

She sucked the clit into her lips, and began to flick her tongue tip over it, at the same time fucking me even harder, curving her fingers to drag over that special spot each time she withdrew.

I felt as if I'd been hit by an electrical shock. My back arched, the breath was forced out of me, and suddenly I was gasping in ecstasy, as my body shook, my hips surged against her, and an orgasm such as I'd never felt before, overtook my body.

I cried out. I gasped. I became incoherent. Then I became silent. The movements of my body slowed, and finally stopped, knees falling sideways, chest heaving as I gasped for breath.

I was vaguely aware of movement over the next few moments, and when I finally opened my eyes, Rebecca was above me, lying slightly to the side of me, her body half on me. One hand reached out to lightly stroke my hair back from my face, her eyes on me, waiting, watching. As my eyes focussed, I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound would come, just a croak. At this she chuckled softly, and bent her head to lightly kiss my lips, allowing me to taste myself on her. I had tasted myself before, but never from another woman's lips. It was sweet, and I found myself wondering how she tasted.

matriarch
matriarch
193 Followers