Cut & Dried

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matriarch
matriarch
192 Followers

She lifted her head slightly, her face hovering above mine, her eyes searching my face with a slight frown between them. I realised she was waiting for me to speak.

"Please. Release my arms, I want to hold you."

Smiling still, she lifted herself to kneeling, and sliding her hands under my shoulders, lifted the top half of my body to a sitting position helping me to shuck off the shirt and bra. I reached for her shoulders and drew her to me, feeling her breasts pressing against mine. My lips once more melded with hers for a long kiss, our tongues dancing and playing together.

One of my hands drifted downwards to her ass, to find she was still wearing that silky, transparent thong. Breaking the kiss, I pulled on the thong with one hand, and whispered, "Take it off, I want to see you. Please".

After a moment, she moved from me, and lay back on the bed, her feet now up by my hips. Stretching herself out, arms above her head, which lifted her breasts enticingly, she half closed her eyes, and spoke quietly, "You want them off, love, you take them off."

My heart was pounding, and my mouth suddenly dry again as I moved to my knees beside her and my hands reached for the tiny scrap of material. Stopping, on an impulse I suddenly reached one hand between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, and cupped her mound, feeling the wetness that had soaked the thong.

Rebecca gasped and jumped at the unexpected touch, making me smile. Oh, it wasn't all going her way. Locking my eyes on hers, I moved my hand to stroke up and down her wet, puffy lips, so clearly visible through the soaked material.

She moaned again, just as she had when I brushed her hair. This time I didn't mind, this time I loved it, the way the sound of it sent ripples of desire through me.

I had a sudden desire to taste her, just had to, and bending my head I hesitantly placed my lips against the wet material, sucking slightly, drawing more gasps and moans from Rebecca, as I drew her juices from the thong.

She tasted divine, and I knew I wanted more.

With a growl that matched hers, my hands reached for the thong and drew it quickly down her legs before discarding it on the floor. I lay on my tummy and wriggled my way between Rebecca's legs, my hands automatically sliding under her hips, grasping her cheeks, and pulling her towards my waiting mouth. For a few moments I simply looked. I had never seen another woman's pussy up close before. I was surprised at how beautiful it was, the folds, the curves, the dips and crevices begging me to explore. And that's exactly what I did.

I do believe we both moaned as both sets of lips connected, and my tongue, with a mind of its own, reached out to lick the length of that silky wetness. Wanting more, I plunged my tongue as deeply as it would reach, and was rewarded with a loud gasp, and the lifting of her hips from the bed, pressing herself harder against me.

For a few moments, I fucked her with my tongue, loving the taste, feel, texture of her, wondering how I had managed all this time without knowing the taste of a woman. The softness, warmth, silkiness almost overwhelmed me. Through the fog of my pleasure I heard Rebecca's voice, felt her hand on my head. "Danielle, ..... please.....fuck me........your fingers.....I need you inside me. Please."

Her hips were moving against my tongue and lips, and tentatively, not wanting to hurt her, I pulled one hand from under her ass, and pressed the tip of one finger against her opening, and not daring to breathe, slid it easily into her.

The sound I heard was a long moan of pleasure as the finger caressed her tissues. Slowly I moved the finger back and forth, enjoying the feel of the silkiness against my skin, until I heard Rebecca echo my own plea of earlier. "More. Please, more."

I withdrew the finger, added another to it, and eased both into her. Again she moaned, "Oh yes, yes. Please." and I continued to pump in and out of her, as my tongue moved over her outer lips, avoiding the clit for now.

These feelings and sensations were completely unknown to me, and I was totally absorbed in how she felt and tasted to me; so much so I hadn't noticed the growing fierceness of her movements or the desperation in her voice as she moaned and pleaded with me.

I inadvertently curved my fingers on the withdrawal, and a sudden sharper movement of her hips, and a louder gasp, brought me back to what I was doing.

"Yes," she gasped. "Again. Do that again." I repeated the action, and in my suddenly diminishing ignorance realised I had found her g-spot. I continued to caress this small lump inside her, my tongue now concentrating on her clit, licking and flicking it repeatedly.

"Oh god! Yes. Danielle, please, fuck me. Make me come."

Apparently I was doing all the right things, totally on instinct, so I moved my fingertips over the spot, and sucked on her clit.

Her hips surged once hard against me, her hands in my hair gripped it painfully, and then it happened. She writhed against me, her hips bouncing off the bed, the moist tissues contracting against my fingers, holding them inside her, as I pushed deeply.

I had very little idea what I was doing, but it seemed to be working as she screamed my name, and granted me the pleasure of my first orgasm. It was incredible, the emotion, the happiness I felt, as her 'yes's' became less and quieter, and her hips gradually slowed, before her body slumped to the bed.

I lay there between her legs, my tongue moving lightly over the wetness she had created over the last few minutes, enjoying the new taste. I could hear her panting, and when I raised my eyes, could see her body rising and falling as she tried to regain her breath. She spoke my name, "Danielle" and her hand lightly touched my shoulder.

Slowly, reluctantly I withdrew my fingers, ceased my licking - knowing I would be back for more, and made my way up her body until I was lying beside her. I slid one arm under her head, and the other around her waist, as her arms encircled me, a soft, very satisfied smile on her face.

"I assumed I was your first, but that......." her voice tailed off, a smile on her face.

"You were." I responded. "I just did what you did to me, and what felt right." I bent my head to lightly kiss her, sharing her taste as she had shared mine. "I never knew a woman could taste and feel so wonderful. Thank you."

She smiled again, one hand brushing my cheek, "Thank you. That was pretty awesome for a first time. I can see we're going to have some fun with my toys."

I must have looked puzzled, because she laughed softly, "You know I made my money from Fun Parties'?"

"Yes," I replied, not sure what she was asking.

Seeing the confusion on my face, still laughing, she unravelled herself from me and rolled off the bed. Taking my hand she pulled me with her as we crossed the room to another of those large closets along the wall. She pointed at the cupboard, "Go on, open it."

Totally confused, I released her hand and reached to open the door, pulling it wide.

When I saw the contents, I must have gasped loudly and stood frozen to the spot. I could hear Rebecca giggling behind me, and when I finally moved and turned to face her, I mouthed, "You mean......??"

"Yes," she laughed back at me. "I sell sex toys under the name of 'Fun parties'. The locals think I organise parties. Its how I get away with it around here."

She moved to stand beside me, pointing out the items as she mentioned them. " The locals wouldn't take too kindly to a pillar of the community selling vibrators, dildos, harnesses, lube, condoms, sexy underwear right under their noses."

I was stunned. I'd seen magazines, pictures, heard of them, of course, but never seen such a collection in one place. And suddenly a nagging thought came into my head. "When you called the salon, you said you were going to a party tonight, and that's why you needed your hair doing. " I looked at her questioningly.

Very slowly Rebecca moved close to me, pressing herself against me, belly to belly, breast to breast, thigh to thigh, her arms snaking around my neck, lips pressing briefly against mine. "I am at a party Danielle, and you're the guest. The only guest."

Moving away she took my hand and drew me closer to the cupboard, her other hand reaching out to move over the assorted items displayed before us. While my eyes were wide with wonder, I watched her hand stop over a short, stout dildo, which she handed to me with a smile on her face. Without thinking, I took it, and watched again as she selected another, longer. Then she selected an arrangement of black leather straps, which even I, in my innocence, realised was a harness.

Very slowly the items focussed into a thought in my head, and as I looked into her eyes, and saw the fire burning again in them, I stammered incoherent sounds..."You don't mean....you.....want..........?" and my voice drifted off.

With a wide grin, Rebecca moved to stand close to me again, speaking softly. "Yes love, I do mean. I invited you to a party, its time for the fun to begin." And with that she took my hand and led me back towards the bed.

-----------------------

And this, dear reader is where your involvement ends. This is a private party, guest list of two. Maybe I'll tell you what happened another day. For now, let the fun begin.

matriarch
matriarch
192 Followers