Cut from the Same Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He yanked his trousers down and grabbed his turgid rod. He slapped Jeanette's face hard making her gasp and as she drew breath, with no ceremony, he stuffed his thick cock all the way into her mouth. She gagged but didn't pull away and so he shoved it deep into her throat and began sawing away with his hips, mouthfucking his mother hard so that long trails of spit leaked from her mouth. She dug her nails into his arse urging him on in his wild use of her beautiful mouth as he grabbed handfuls of her hair and yanked her head back and forth on his aching tool.

'Lift your dress you little cunt and wank your pussy through your panties. Uungh...urgh...oh f.f.fuck that looks so hot.'

Jeanette could feel the frustration of the years of neglect building up and as her clit fired rockets into her brain her pussy exploded in the biggest orgasm she had ever known. She even shocked herself as her juice sprayed out into her panties and began to drip onto the floor. She screamed onto her son's pounding cock as she lost all control of her body as he relentlessly prised her jaws apart ith his thick cock. But Matt wasn't finished with this part of her yet.

'Now yank them hard to one side mum. So your arse crack is showing. Good little slut mummy. Now, three fingers into your whore cunt and three from the other hand into your arsehole. Use your cum as lube you little slut. Now pound those holes mummy. Show your Matty what you can do'

Jeanette wasted no time and began fucking both her holes furiously. Matt pulled out of her mouth and when she paused he slapped her face again. 'Don't fucking stop unless I tell you to' he bellowed at her. She was lost. She was everything she had wanted to be and was never allowed. This beautiful, sophisticated redhead with her summer dress yanked high over her hips. Her red panties pulled to one side and three fingers slamming into her aching, on fire pussy while her other hand stretched her puckered anus wide and fucked it hard. Matt knelt close to his mother's contorted face and said the magic words, 'Talk to me mum'

'Oh Matty, watch mummy fuck herself with her fingers. Look at her panties all soaked for you her baby boy. Look at that tight little mummy cunt aching for you to fuck it and that whore arse waiting for you to stretch it with your fuck stick. I belong to my son. Shoot your cum into my belly. Fuck me hard. Hurt me. Make me pregnant. Marry me. Abuse me. Slap me. Matt, Matt Mmmm...aaaaAAARGH!! '

Jeanette fell writhing to the floor, her legs kicking and her torso twitching as her son leaned over her whispering 'yes...yes' as, for the second time she sprayed her cum but this time over his legs and his belly. Over his hand holding his cock meat making his on hips buck uncontrollably as he let go and the first rope of cum splashed into her face. Another hit her dress. And another. The another hit her own spray and splashed against her soaking cunt lips and trickling down into the crack of her aching arse worked deep into it by her still fucking fingers.

The cum feast seemed never ending and the screams were enough to wake up the neighbourhood but neither mother or son cared right then.

When Jeanette regained consciousness she was in a foetal position cradled in her son's loving embrace. She made to speak but he gently covered her mouth and shook his head.

'Not yet mum. We have a lot of time ahead of us. Welcome to the new you'

Please leave feedback if you want the next instalment. Hope you enjoyed this first effort. Thanks for reading it.

Tabooritca

12