Cut Off

Story Info
She tells him he is cut off but does he listen?
785 words
3.63
56.3k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloomy day outside, the stay at home type of day and so that's exactly what we did. Lying in bed, snuggled up together, watching TV... that was most of the day's activities. Not terribly thrilling, I suppose, but it certainly felt nice. Several times during the day he would kiss me... the kind of kiss that means he wants something, or sneak his hand under my sundress to rub my ass (which he KNOWS always gets me excited!) and each time I would playfully push him away, reminding him that 2 days before I had told him he was "cut off" due to something he did just to be a pain. Each time he would back off for a little while but then come back at me with renewed force and again I would push him away.

The day went on and we took care of a few errands and other little things that had to be done until it was bedtime. I undressed and slid into bed next to him. Within moments I was wrapped in his arms and he was kissing me passionately. I tried to squirm away from him and tell him he was still cut off but he is much stronger and quite agile.

"Cut off, eh? We'll see about that!"

He grinned at me and I tried to conceal my smile. I knew he was doing this for me, to fulfill a fantasy. He rolled to his knees and pressed one in between mine and began kissing me forcefully. I squirmed a little for effect while he pushed his other knee between mine. Not wasting any time, I felt him move closer and his cock slid over my pussy lips, hot and smooth just teasing me as he looked into my eyes. Apparently, he grew tired of this because in one solid movement he thrust himself inside me. I dropped all pretense at that point and lifted my hips to meet his.

He fucked me hard and deep while telling me that I was his and he could fuck me whenever he wanted. He was, of course, right.

His hands grasped my ankles and lifted them high while pushing his cock even deeper into my pussy. My fingers wrapped themselves into the bedsheets as I came time and time again, not wanting it to end... but I knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Turn over and get on your knees."

Mmm... I just LOVE to be on my knees. I moved quickly into position, holding my ass high in the air for him. He scratched his nails over my ass cheeks leaving tiny burning trails where he had done so. I felt him move closer and his cock rested against my ass for a slight moment, foreshadowing the coming events. (pun absolutely intended! ;c) I felt him slide into my cunt but I knew it wasn't for long. I wasn't disappointed. He poked a finger gently into my asshole, rolling it around teasingly. I pushed my ass back towards it, hoping for more but he only removed it.

"You want me to fuck your ass?" a sly tone in his voice as he knew full well what I wanted. However, I found myself only able to whisper, "Yes, yes!" as all other words were beyond my grasp in my lust-induced stupor.

In no time at all, his warm cockhead was against my asshole, lubricated with my own pussy juice. He pressed forward a bit and I heard his breath, or perhaps it was my own, catch as it popped inside. No rest for the wicked, they say and he continued on until his whole cock was deep in my ass. I moaned audibly as he began to slide in and out, slowly at first but with a quickening rhythm. I began to move in time with him, pushing back as he shoved forward so that I could get every inch of him inside me. Now a hard, fast fucking, I felt another orgasm building strong and with the excitement I found myself begging him to cum in my ass. That seemed to be enough for him and I felt his cock spasm and with that, I cried out with my own orgasm, each of his spurts bringing another moan from my lips until he was spent.

We stayed in that position for several more minutes, not wanting it to be over. Finally, he rolled over onto his side of the bed and looked at me, "What was that about being cut off?"

=*=

Copyright 1999 - NaughtyAngel

This story is FreeErotica. Use it however you like so long as you leave my name on it. :c)