Cut Off

Story Info
Husband is told to find a girlfriend.
3.4k words
4.18
57k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that life is stranger than fiction and this story supports that old adage. After 35+ years of marriage my wife announces that she has lost all interest in sex so there is no sense in asking her to make love. Now this was not an overnight proclamation as our sex life had been suffering for quite some time and we were down to maybe once or twice a month. So what is a guy supposed to do after being faithful for all those years? Hell, she had passed menopause a few years back so it couldn't be that. So in my little mind if I took matters into my own "hands" then maybe she would come around in due time.

For the next few years I would masturbate to relieve my sexual tensions while keeping true to my wife and wedding vows. During this time I would mentally relive some of the sexual encounters I had with my wife during our dating years and early on in our marriage.

One day while surfing the web I came across a site where people wrote stories about their sex lives and fantasies. This appeared to be a good outlet for my sexual frustrations so I took to writing about our sexual experiences and posting on this website.

After posting several stories and receiving pretty good reviews I received and e-mail from a woman that said she liked my stories and proclaimed to be a hotwife. As desperate and horny as I was I would have probably driven 500 to 600 miles to meet her only to find out she lived about 2400 miles away. This was actually a good thing because she probably wouldn't have had sex with an old man like me and we actually became friends through e-mails and chats. In fact as our friendship grew she steered me to a location on the site where her husband had written stories about their encounters.

Here I am, reading sex stories about a woman I don't know and pulling on my cock to get an orgasm. I found her stories written by her husband to be so hot I asked her why he stopped writing. Her answer was simple, "You'd have to ask him."

I continued to correspond with my new cyber girlfriend, Lily, and some how the topic of me writing her stories for her came up. I jumped at the chance and we started to collaborate and she came up with a list of stories, some real and some fantasy, that I could write about. Lily gave me the basic background and then left it up to me to add the details especially describing any sexual activities. Boy did my mind wander dreaming those up but Lily was always given the right to accept, reject or change anything I had written.

Things at home remained status quo between my wife, Lisa, and me while writing erotic stories for Lily but my sexual frustrations continued to build. Then one night things came to a head between Lisa and me. After arguing for over a half an hour about our situation Lisa finally declared that if I wanted sex I should go out and get a girlfriend and fuck her. Totally taken back I asked if she was serious. The answer was that was the only way I would get laid. I asked about repercussions if I did so and Lisa claimed there would not be any and I was free to do as I needed. That night you could have knocked me over with a feather.

I thought about things for a few days and decided that I needed to find a girl friend but more appropriate to my situation would be a "friend with benefits." I signed up on a dating site and for the next several weeks started answering inquiries. Most of the women were divorced or widowed and looking for a long term relationship. With Lisa, I was still tied emotionally, financially and with our children and grandchild that prevented me from seeking a legal separation or divorce even though we had not been intimate for years now.

Checking the dating site one morning I found there was a lady who had left a message to which I responded right away. To my surprise I received an almost immediate response. Her name is Sue and she was getting ready for work. After a few brief back and forth e-mails she went off to work and so did I. The rest of the day the anticipation was killing me to know more about her.

On our next exchange I asked if we could move our dialogue from the dating site to private e-mails and she agreed. Clearly the next step was to meet each other face to face and so e-mails were exchanged setting up a time and place. We decided to meet for coffee at a local coffee shop after we both got done working. The meeting came off pretty well considering we were two strangers trying to find common ground in order to pursue a sexual relationship. She is a divorce' and had no intentions of remarrying. I on the other hand was a married man that for some of the reasons I mentioned above and some that are not relevant to the story could not leave my wife. I explained to Sue that I did not want her hurt in anyway if we were to go any further. Her response simply was to take one step at a time.

When I got home that night, Lisa asked where I had been. I told her that I got tied up with my last customer and she accepted the explanation. The light bulb went off in my head that I was now faced with a dilemma. Although my wife told me to go find a girl friend and it looked like I had, how did I tell my wife where I was going those nights or did I just continually lie as to my whereabouts.

Life got busy with work and home and I pushed off setting a date with Sue until I resolved this last issue of what to tell my wife? Since this was Lisa's decision not to have sex between us anymore my plan was to tell her outright that I had found someone and that there would be nights when I would not be coming home. There were no arguments on Lisa's part and in fact there seemed to be total acceptance. Puzzling.

Sue and I made plans several days in advance and set a date for dinner and then to go back to her house. I told Lisa that I would not be home on that night for dinner and the whole evening. The very next evening Lisa says to me that we need to talk. Right away I am thinking she does not want me to go through with this date.

Lisa starts out with, "I have been thinking about you and this other woman."

"Yes. It was your idea remember," trying to cut off any potential argument that I was the one looking to go outside of our marriage.

"Oh I know it was." Lisa responded.

"Well if you want me to call it off say so now because if you are not sure I am meeting with this woman," I replied quickly.

Lisa then says, "No, I am not asking you to call it off. In fact the whole idea is actually turning me on. I want you to go through with your date and the only thing I ask is that you tell me all the details of your love making with this woman either when you get home or the next day."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could I say no? Here was my wife that had cut me off years ago now telling me to go out and get laid but be sure to tell her all about it. Now in the background and unknown to my wife, I have kept my cyber girlfriend Lily informed of all that is going on. I am sure Lily will get a big charge out of these turn of events and I tell her about it at the next opportunity. Lily is now in almost as much disbelief as I am.

The next day I am thinking that if me fucking a stranger is "tickling Lisa's fancy" now is the time to tell her about my writing erotic stories and about my cyber friend Lily the hotwife. Lisa took this new found information very well and started reading not only Lily's stories but some that we collaborated on.

After a few stories I asked, "So what do you think?"

"OMG they are hot." was her answer.

I asked, "So is your pussy wet?"

"Yes it is. I am going to have to stop reading them," she said with a chuckle. "So why did you start doing all off this?"

Laughingly I said, "Because I didn't have anything else to do for the past several years so I took up talking to Lily and writing sex stories and I was waiting for you to get your groove back."

The day of my date with Sue was here. I was working quite a distance from home and I wanted to get Sue some flowers because after all I was hoping she would share her body with me that night. I got a text from Sue that she would be late and that ended up being a good thing when I got tied up in a traffic jam. We both arrived at the restaurant at the same time. Over dinner we chatted about family and sports. Then as we finished up she had me follow her back to her house.

We sat on her sofa in the living room and continued on with our conversations. I felt like a kid on a date.

The whole time we were talking Sue kept playing with the hem of her dress and repositioning her sitting position. I did not know if this was just nervousness on her part or a signal that she wanted something more than conversation.

Time was passing and I really wasn't sure what to do next.

Finally I asked Sue, "Do you want to take this up a notch?"

"Sure", she said.

We moved closer together and began to embrace and kiss. My cock sprung to attention and my breathing got heavy. Perhaps overly aggressive and perhaps not, in seconds after starting to kiss, my right hand sought out her left tit through her clothes and her breathing got heavy. I fondled her breast for a few minutes and then took her hand and placed it on my hardened cock. She started to massage me and I moved my hand from her breast to between her legs. I traveled up her thighs and reached her pantied pussy. I wanted to finger fuck her badly. Finding the edge of her panty I pushed it to the side and inserted my finger. OMG she was so wet I couldn't believe it. She must have wanted this as much as I did.

"Would it be to forward of me to ask to move this to my bedroom instead of groping each other on the couch like a couple of teenagers?" she asked.

Who was I to argue as we went up the stairs together. Sue went into the bathroom to change as I sat on the bed and took my clothes off. I stood there naked when she came back out in a full length purple night gown. Turning the bed covers down we both climbed in. She pulled her gown up for me to access her pussy and we immediately fell back into an embrace and kissing. When we were on the couch I felt that she had a bald pussy but still was not sure. As I reached between her legs I confirmed what I though I knew. Her bald naked pussy was so wet my fingers glided up and down her slit. Once again I took her hand and placed it this time on my now naked cock. After a few minutes of stroking me she laid her head on my stomach and started to suck my cock. The feeling was fantastic and for a second I thought I was going to cum in her mouth but didn't.

I wanted to eat her pussy but before I had a chance to ask her to take my tongue between her lips, she asked me if I would mind giving her oral sex. Her bed was very comfortable but overly soft and tough to move around in. I was finally able to climb out of it and kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed. Sue moved her butt to the edge of the bed and spread her legs and for the first time I had a full view of her bald pussy. I pushed my face into her pussy and used my tongue to spread her lips. Her aroma was stronger than that of my wife's but just as arousing as I pushed my rod into the side of the mattress. I inserted one and then two fingers into her vagina while still licking her clit. She started to moan as I searched for her g-spot but to no avail. Quickly she rose to a climax and just as quickly she released what sounded like a very satisfying orgasm. I rose to my feet and climbed back into bed so I could embrace and kiss her some more. She asked me if I was ready to fuck her and I assured her that I was. I climbed on top of her and lined up my rigid tool at the entrance to her vagina. As I started to push, she was so wet I really couldn't tell if I was inside her. The all of a sudden I could feel the walls of her tunnel wrap around my cock. Then within a few strokes of fucking her, my cock went limp and fell out. This has to be the ultimate male embarrassment with no good explanation as to why it was happening.

I immediately went back to kissing, fingering and sucking on her tits and with that my erection came right back and she knew it. Stroking me as I rubbed her clit I felt sure that if she presented her pussy again I would be more than ready. To a degree we both consoled each other in that it had been a long time since either of us had sex. I could feel Sue building to a second orgasm. As I rubbed her clit and sucked the right nipple it was almost like the two were connected as she moaned with either or being played with and when doing both she sounded like she was ready to explode. Hoping that a second orgasm for her would out weigh my inability to perform completely I did everything I knew how to do for her pleasure. At one point she asked me to slow down rubbing her clit. After that it did not take long before she had her second orgasm of the evening.

Since my wife only ever had one orgasm at a time I asked Sue, "Do you want more?"

"Maybe", was her response.

She crawled to the edge of the bed and offered up her pussy doggy style. I once again entered her pussy but could not maintain an erection. Turning over on her back at the edge of the bed she put pillows under her ass but I still could not stay hard. I told her that it was OK if I could not cum and that as long as my partner was satisfied then I was.

She acknowledged that by saying, "I like my partner to be satisfied too."

We both climbed back into bed and snuggled but I could tell she was warming up to a third orgasm. We lay there fondling and playing with each other and my erection was back in full force. I wanted to eat her again and I moved down the bed but when I looked up at her face and it was a bright red along with her chest. A loud moan from her scrunched up mouth and the third orgasm of the evening had washed over her.

Now determined to get me to ejaculate my white stuff she started to jerk me off. She asked if I thought lube might help and at that point I was willing to try anything. She applied a liberal dose and massaged my cock like it had never been massaged before and even though every nerve ending in my penis was screaming, I could tell nothing was going to happen.

Asking her to lie next to me on the bed she crawled back in and made an attempt to cover her naked body.

"After all of this, now you are going to get modest on me?" I asked.

She stopped fusing with the covers and we both laid there as naked as the day we were both born. Holding hands, kissing and hugging we must have been there for over 20 minutes. It was getting late and we both had to work the next morning. Sue went into the bathroom to put some clothes on and I got dressed to leave. She walked me to the door, I kissed her and left.

That night when I got home, Lisa was there waiting for me.

"I want to hear everything that you did but before you tell me I have to tell you that while you were out fucking another woman I went on your computer, pulled up some porn and masturbated myself to and orgasm", she exclaimed with great excitement.

"It is your body, so there is no problem on my end", I replied.

We sat there on the living room sofa and I recounted every detail of the evening including all my short comings. Lisa started to grab my cock which again rose to the occasion as she started to remove her clothes. She pulled my cock from my pants and I fondled her tits and pussy. This was the woman that only had one orgasm a day was now going for two in about 4 hours. Lisa wanted me to fuck her in the worst way and although I tried I could not maintain my erection. Her 2nd orgasm broke and washed over her and once again I was satisfied I had made my partner happy.

The next day was Friday and Lisa had me try two more times to fuck her without any success on my part. Her part however led to two more orgasms as she had me recount the story while I fondled her tits and vagina.

Saturday morning I went on line because I told my cyber girlfriend Lily I would tell her all about my encounter. Lily had already shared with me some of her personal sexual romps and I felt it only fair that I share with her. Lily and I got on a chat line and once again I told each and every detail of my date with Sue. About 2/3 of the way through the story Lily asked me to wait for a few minutes so she could go get her vibrator, "Rabbit". The screen went blank for a few minutes and she returned. I continued on with the story, including my shortcomings, and Lily revealed that she was having an orgasm. The fact that I was able to help my friend achieve an orgasm by long distance just by listening to my story was most gratifying to me. Even more so was when she told me in our next chat how she and her husband were riding bikes and the thought of my story crossed her mind and made her horny. They came upon a picnic area with concrete tables and as Lily described, "I rubbed one out with my bare ass on the cool concrete."

Thinking back on why I was unable to achieve an orgasm I dawned on me that my doctor had put me on a second insulin and it was then that things fell apart. When I told the doctor he said he was surprised I went this long on insulin with out some pharmaceutical assistance for sex. He then prescribed the little blue pill.

While this story continues to develop, I lay claim to the fact that I helped 3 different women achieve 9 orgasms in less than 48 hours without firing a shot.