Cute Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the towel was slightly damp too, but didn't want to break the spell of the moment by suggesting that she take it off. She must have read my thoughts as I felt her start wriggling under the covers and the next moment saw the towel being dumped on the floor next to the bed. She wriggled close to me again and I could feel the warmth of her body nestling against mine as she hugged closer to me.

We lied like that for a long time just being contented to be close together, and I heard her sigh with shear contentment a couple of times. We must have fallen asleep, for the next thing I became conscious of, was her stirring and getting out of bed. When I enquired with a questioning "Mmmm?" she answered she was "just going to wee quickly – keep my place warm!" I heard her peeing, flushing the loo and washing her hands, and then she ran back to bed, jumping in under the covers again, immediately wrapping herself around me again to regain the warmth lost in getting out of bed.

She lifted herself up on her elbows and smilingly said in mock scorn: "It's unfair! I am stark naked and you've still got your clothes on. Besides, I want to feel the warmth of your body, not your t-shirt and boxers!"

I told her that it might be dangerous, because I was definitely attracted to her in ways that she might not be quite ready for yet, so perhaps it was better if I kept my clothes on. She bent down and kissed me gently again, and laid down with her head on my chest.

"The day before I went on the seminar, I went to see my gynie – a dear woman with whom I can share even the most secret of secrets. I told her I was seeing a guy and I considered getting into a more serious relationship with him, which might include intimacy, and I asked her to provide me with contraceptive pills, but in such a way that my folks won't know. She understood and gave me some with a pamphlet on how to use them, and on sexually transmitted diseases and sexual relationships in general – the birds and bees stuff we've already learned about in sex ed at school," she told me in an excited whisper, hugging herself tightly to my chest. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest and heard her breathing quickening.

I started pulling off my t-shirt and with her help got it off without allowing too much cold air to get in under the covers. My boxer shorts were off in less than two heartbeats to join the t-shirt and the towel on the floor. I pulled her warm firm young body on top of mine so that she laid spread-eagled across me, her perky titties burning into my chest and the heat of her pussy burning a hole in my lower tummy.

I started caressing her back up and down in slow massaging movements, eliciting mmm's and aaah's of contentedness from her, which sounded almost like a kitten's purring. I could feel her arching her back forward so that her titties burrowed sharply into my chest and her smooth and warm tummy spread itself over my hairy stomach.

She started kissing my unshaven face all over, as my fingers sought out erotic stimulation points along her spine and lower back, right down to the start of the swelling of the orbs of her beautiful firm young buttocks. I gently massaged her coccyx where in ended her spine at the entrance to the valley between those two heavenly orbs. This brought a shudder from her lower body and a grinding of her pelvis into my groin. I could feel the heated moisture of her pussy spreading through my own pubic bush.

I could hear her breath quickening as she left a moist trail of kisses along the nape of my neck towards my chest, and back again to search out my mouth eagerly as her passion increased.

I had realized when she told me she had asked her gynecologist for contraceptives that she was still a virgin, and I knew it would take extra caution and gentleness to treat this young beauty the right way.

I lifted her lower body up with my hand and allowed my erect dick to lie facing upwards against my stomach. I slowly lowered her down again and pulled her lower down, so that the tip of my glans – now moist with pre-cum – was lying just above her mount of Venus. I heard the sharp intake of her breath as she felt my dick against her lower tummy and her pussy. I placed my hand behind her knees and pulled her upper legs up and open so that her pussy lips opened up like a flower spreading its petals to the early morning sunshine. She gasped again and started trembling gently in excitement.

I grasped a buttock orb in each hand and started slowly to pull her body upwards, rubbing her pussy over my rock hard dick. When its head reached the bottom ends of her engorged inner labia, I pushed her down again, rubbing my dick's head in her by now soaking wet pussy slit, right up to the root of her clitty, and back down again. She didn't have a very long pussy slit – only about two and a half inches between clitoris root and vaginal entrance, so the strokes where short and thus fairly quick.

It must have felt damn good to her as she groaned softly and said: "Wow!" That one word was all the encouragement I needed to continue.

I felt her pussy slit get wetter and radiating heat more and more as I slid my dick up and down it firmly and steadily, yet not too quickly – I wanted this to last as long as possible. Once, when my dickhead had reached the top of her slit, she involuntarily pushed down and it slipped over her erect little swollen clitty. She gave a sharp gasp and a moan escaped from deep in her throat. Thereafter I allowed it to slip across her clitty every third or fourth stroke and every time it did so, I could feel the muscles of her entire pelvic area contract sharply. It left her gasping for breath every time and I felt shivers run down her spine to end in her tightening buttocks.

When my dickhead rubbed her clitty again once, I felt the muscles of her buttocks contract in spasms and she ground her pussy hard onto my dick. I heard her breath gasping in short, sharp rasps and her groan quite loudly: "Ohhh! Yes! Yes! Ooohhh!" and I knew she was going over the edge for her first orgasm brought on by a dick. It was a fabulous sensation to feel this little girl cumming so beautifully and knowing I was responsible for that wonderful experience.

She lifted her upper body high as she arched her back inwards to be able to grind her pussy even harder onto my dick as wave after wave of her orgasm rippled through her lithe young body. Her nipples were dark reddish and her areolas were swollen to nearly double their size. They glistened with sweat from our passion enflamed bodies. Her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth was wide open as she gasped for air in the final ecstasy of her orgasm. I had never experience anyone cumming this intensely before and was astounded by the erotic beauty of it.

She held herself rigid like this as the waves of her orgasm subsided slowly, pulsing spasms still rippling through her lower body decreasing in strength and frequency as she came down from the high plateau of her ecstasy. Her eyes flickered open slowly and she stared into mine with such wonder that I felt my heart contract in love for this beautiful girl at this exquisitely beautiful moment in her young life. I felt wonderfully privileged to have shared this moment of pure ecstasy with her.

She slowly lowered herself down onto my body again and held onto me like a drowning person who had just been saved clings to a life-saver. No words could express the feelings we were feeling towards each other then. She fell asleep in my arms like that and once I heard her breathing become regular and deep in sleep, I relaxed too to fall into a contented slumber.

----------

I came out of a deep sleep filled with passionate erotic dreams of cunnilingus and fallatio such as I hadn't experienced since my teenage days, and slowly became aware of the source of my dreams. My cute little model was actually slowly stroking my rock hard dick and admiring it from all angles. I murmured to her that if she really wanted to please me, she could try licking its head, which was already glistening with some pre-cum. She blushed, yet bent her head down toward my pulsing penis, pulled the foreskin down, and tentatively started licking the glans.

I gasped involuntarily and groaned in pleasure, which encouraged her to become a bit bolder in her actions – much to my pleasant surprise. She first just licked around the base of the glans, and then extended her licking to cover the entire swollen glans. She licked the pre-cum off the tip, and withdrew her tongue to taste it.

With an audible "Mmm – not to bad tasting at all!" she continued to lick it even more vigorously, but now started going up and down the shaft too. I encouraged her with moans of pleasure and she became even bolder, and when she reached the tip again, she opened her mouth and engulfed the tip in her warm wet mouth, slowly letting her lips slide over the now extremely sensitive glans. This sent shivers down my spine and had my dick bopping spasmically up and down in ecstasy. I new she was going to make me cum pretty soon if she continued doing this, and I encouraged her to suck the entire head and some of the shaft into her mouth, to which she complied with enthusiasm, her head bopping up and down too as she slid half the length of my pulsing dick in and out of her hot little mouth, whilst stroking the bottom end of the shaft with her warm small hand.

I told her it was a long time since anyone have given me head and this was probably one of the best blow-jobs I've ever had – which was gospel truth. What she still lacked in technique, she sure made up in enthusiasm!

I warned her when I was on the brink of cumming and pulled her head up and away from my spasming dick, and allowed her to finish me off with just her hand. Boy-oh-boy, did she wank me but good! I shot spunk into the air like a geyser – some of landed on her sweat shining titties, her taught flat tummy, and her smooth young legs – a few drops even splattered onto her tightly curled pubic hair, glistening in the sunlight shining through the open window. It probably was over in seconds, yet if felt like just going on and on and on, with my dick gushing out gooey semen like a fountain, creaming her hand and my lower body, matting my own pubic hair into a soggy mess

"I'll need a shower after this!" I thought out aloud.

"We'll both need it! " she giggled, as she stared as if mesmerized and my gushing dick.

"Well – no need to ask if you enjoyed THAT! she giggled again: "The evidence is overwhelming!"

"Yip!" was all I could think of as a reply.

Eventually my dick subsided and she came to lay nestled in the crook of my arm again, hugging me closely. I savored the warmth of the aftermath of one of the best orgasm I had experienced in years – and that without copulation!

After lying like this for about a quarter of an hour, she suddenly jumped up and challenged me to a race to the shower. I sluggishly complied on legs still rubbery from my ecstasy!

The rest of the day was spent just languishing in each other's company, after a shower which left my body tingling all-over. We walked around in the studio butt naked and I savored every minute of watching this beautiful young girl as she cleaned the lunch dishes, as she made coffee, as she packed away some props in the studio cupboards, as she lay listening to some of my old Jim Crocé LP's, as we lay in each other's arms talking about photography, modeling, life in general, and also about what she had experienced when I had made her cum all the previous times. She admitted to still being scared a little bit of "going all the way!" I didn't want to push her into allowing me to pop her cherry, so I left it there and soon the time had arrived for her to leave for home again.

I helped her to get dressed, brushed her hair, which had now dried out and was a little frizzed, and she gave me a kiss by which to remember her until we could get together again the next weekend.

-----

She surprised me with an unexpected visit the Wednesday morning about 10am. I was busy putting the finishing touches to the calendar shots, when she rang the door bell. I didn't expect anyone so was pleasantly surprised to see her, standing at my door in the uniform of the private school she attended.

"Two of our teachers are sick and I had only one class early this morning. We're supposed to do self study in one of the empty classes, but it was such a beautiful day, that I decided to rather get some fresh air, and when I looked again, I was on your street, and I thought – hey why not – and decided to come and help you finish the calendar pics . . . " she blubbered in obvious ecstasy mixed with embarrassment for her truancy.

I smiled and held the door open in invitation.

We went through into the kitchen to make coffee before going into my office to finish packing the photographs of the calendar into thick, padded envelopes, to be delivered by courier the next morning. With her help the job was finished some time before lunch.

I told her I found the school uniform quite sexy, and she offered to pose in her uniform for me. I nodded and smiled in agreement, and we went through into the studio, where she went into the change rooms to freshen up, whilst I set up the lights and camera. We fooled around more than doing serious shooting and it was great fun. I asked her when she was expected back at school, or home and she assured me that the rest of the day was ours to do what we pleased – winking slyly at me, and blushing at the action. Her innocence once again struck me as the most endearing quality of her young personality.

It dawned on me that she had changed her attitude soon after this and had started to deliberately expose more and more of her lithe young body, shoving a bit of bra, a glimpse of panty, seemingly accidentally popping a button on her blouse – all in a very deliberate attempt at seduction! I could feel my groin responding in kind, and my tight fitting jogging shorts were no help in revealing my arousal! I caught her looking furtively at first, and more daringly as time progressed - at the growing bulge in my pants. I could see her pert young nipples responding likewise.

I shot some Polaroid shots and when she came over to look at the results, her bare arm brushed against mine, sending shivers running up my spine. I could smell her womanly arousal in the heated, closed studio. When she looked up at me, I saw her eyes were sort of glazy with her arousal and I leaned down to kiss her. She gave a low moan and her arms snaked up around my neck to embrace me as her mouth opened to my tongue and soon our tongues were meshed in a love embrace which had my head spinning and my blood racing though my veins.

Somehow we both became naked – I still don't know who undressed whom! I was busy nibbling one of her engorged areolas, swirling her rock her extended nipple around my mouth, flicking it from side to side with my tongue, reveling in the audible response this was eliciting from her, when I realized that my one hand was firmly grasping her other swollen titty whilst my other hand was fondling her bare bum! I remember thinking: "When did we get undressed," realizing that I too was standing there butt naked, because I could feel her small hand fondling my balls!

I picked her up in my arms, still licking and sucking her titty, and carried her to my double bed, which, thank God, I had made up that morning.

I had woken that morning with a raging erection and whilst taking a shower, had wanked shooting great globs of cum all over the shower cubicle, thinking of exactly this same scenario. This was only some four hours ago, so my middle aged ball bag had not yet quite recharged, yet I was as horny as a young stud with this beautiful young girl fondling my rock hard erection, whilst I was stroking her inner pussy lips with two fingers, rubbing her by now erect and swollen clitty with the ball of my thumb, and giving all my attention to her swollen pert titties at the same time. She showed her appreciation quite audibly with loud groans and moans, arching her pelvis upwards to allow my fingers better access to her soaking wet pussy. The air was filled with her sweet muskiness and I breathed in the heady fragrance as I gasped for air in my own heightened arousal.

I felt her G-spot swollen with passion when I slipped in two fingers into her extremely hot and soaking wet vaginal passage. When I started rubbing the tips of my over and around this extremely sensitive spot in her love channel, she yelped in pure ecstasy and thrust her pussy up hard to meet my fingers. She clamped my cock so hard with her small hand, that it nearly hurt, whilst the nails of her other hand was raking nearly painfully down my exposed back. I suddenly felt her vaginal walls contracting, clamping down on my fingers, and her gasps and moans told me in no uncertain terms that she was experiencing an earth shattering orgasm.

I allowed her to come down from the high plateau of her orgasm, just keeping my fingers still inside her, and softly licking her nipples, neck and ear lobes, telling her again and again she was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

I knew she was ready for more when she gently started stroking my still hard erection, and I turned on my back to allow her easier access to my throbbing shaft, which by now ached for some release. She kisses me deeply, passionately, whilst giving special attention to my immediate needs and soon I was cumming like a virgin school boy, spurting gushes of cum all over our bodies and the bed. After my cock had gone soft, I got up, ripped the eiderdown duvet off the bed, and went to fetch a face cloth to clean my spunk off our bodies. She giggled when I washed my congealing cum off her tummy, pussy hair and legs, and playfully grabbed the face cloth to do the same with me, pushing me down on my back. Her ministrations soon had my cock half erect again, and she lifted her eyebrows in mock wonder: "Mmm, ready again!!" and planted a warm kiss on my exposed glans, creating fresh pulsations down my now again rigid shaft.

I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth to mine and started kissing her fervently again. I pushed my hands across her flat tummy up to her titties and started fondling her still hard nipples and swollen areolas again, eliciting pleasant croons from her.

I took her one leg and pulled her across me so that she straddled my body. My right hand snaked around her and I started to rub her back, all along her spine. When my fingers brushed her lower back, she started to push her pelvis down towards mine. I fondled the smooth round orbs of her beautiful bum and I could feel her pushing down even more. The soft down of her by now soaked pubic hair rubbed against my stomach and I guided her lower down by pushing down on her bum, so that her pussy was within reach of my cock. I swapped hands and grabbed my stiff shaft and started rubbing my cock up and down her now sopping wet pussy slit, just touching her clitty every second or third time it reached the apex of that hot, wet valley between her swollen inner pussy lips. She was making mewing sounds as my cock glided up and down her slit and every time the head rubbed against her clitty, she gasped quite loudly.

Every time my cock head slipped past her pussy opening, I could feel the warm, slick juices oozing out of it, covering my cock's head, shaft, balls and even my hand in her hot womanly nectar! Her moans and gasps and her thrusting pelvis was too much for me to handle and as if at its own volition my cock head slipped into the inviting opening to her exquisite young virginal opening. I could feel her pussy opening like a fresh flower petal before the onslaught of the juice covered glans of my cock head and I felt her pushing down to meet my thrust. It took all my will not to push it in all the way in one mighty thrust, aware of her virginity.