Cute Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of my cock slipped in fairly easily into her slick vaginal opening, which had been opened somewhat by my fingers recently. As it pushed deeper into her, I could feel however that the channel narrowed and tightened around my cock shaft. I gently started rubbing her back again to assure her of my love, and I could feel her pussy starting to relax slightly to allow more access to my pulsating cock into her untouched inner love channel. I told her to take her time and to ride up and down in short thrusts. With a loud moan she started riding up and down, each time taking a little bit more of my seven inches long, and nearly two inch thick love sausage into her pulsing hot pussy. I could feel her juices coating the exposed part of the shaft in preparation for deeper entry, and I could hear her groaning and gasping as her pussy got more and more accustomed to this invasion of this foreign object into its private innards.

My cock suddenly encountered an obstacle, which seemed to span the entire width of the excruciatingly hot passage into which it was gliding. I felt her pushing down on it with a groan, yet the thrust wasn't strong enough to break through her still intact maidenhead. I told her to take it gently and push down in one sustained push, yet she opted for a one mighty thrust, lifting herself up so that my cock head nearly slipped out, before plunging down hard.

She howled just once and when I looked at her face, her eyes were clamped shut with obvious pain. I grabbed her hips and held her still with my cock buried deep in her where nothing had ever been before. I crooned soft endearments to her, reassuring her that the pain would subside soon and will be replaced by pleasure. She looked at me and her eyes were filled with wonder, not with blame, nor with pain. She whispered in a nearly croaking voice: "I love you!", before closing her eyes again and slowly started moving her hips up and down again.

After no more than half a dozen thrusts, I could feel her pussy starting to spasm and heard her groaning softly as she started building up towards an orgasm again. I could feel my own love juices starting to rise from the depths of my balls and knew that I would be able to hold out too long before cumming deep inside that wonderfully tight, hot, juice love channel of hers.

All outside sounds seemed to seize and the only sounds that penetrated my senses were the sounds of our labored breathing, our mutual moans of ecstasy, and the slapping, thudding sounds of our passion emitting from where our bodies where intimately entwined. Then the world stopped revolving and somewhere inside by pelvic region all the fireworks of the fourth of July exploded like an atomic explosion. I howled in a harsh groan of ecstasy, which was only rivaled by likewise sounds emitted by the most beautiful young woman I have ever had the pleasure of loving passionately.

We slowly surfaced from a deep slumber, still entangled in each other arms, our bodies still interlocked and my cock still clamped tightly in her pussy, when the afternoon was already starting to cool down towards 4pm. I glanced at the clock and saw there was still some two hours before she had to leave for home, and I felt my cock stiffen again. She looked at me with wonder in her eyes and I saw a smile starting to crease her mouth. She bent down to kiss me and her hips started slowly undulating in renewed passion.

We managed to grab a quick shower and a cup of much needed coffee before I walked her to the bus stop just in time for her bus. I gave her a platonic peck on her forehead as she climbed on the bus and she whispered: "See you Saturday morning – early!" before turning towards a seat in the bus. I simply stood there staring after the receding bus until it turned a corner and disappeared from my view. I couldn't wait for Saturday to roll around . . .