Cute Police Brutality

Story Info
Naive Asian police officer seduced and induced.
4.8k words
3.83
38.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Alina checked her makeup in the police station bathroom mirror a final time. She was wearing as usual her formal police officer outfit with a skirt ending far above the knee.

The mini black skirt matched the black blazer that had the metal badge of the San Francisco police department. Underneath the blazer she had her crisp white shirt and tie. Her long black asian hair rested over her shoulder.

There were other asian police officers on the force but she was by far the most pretty with her long black hair, long legs and slim sexy body. People kept telling her that she looked exactly like young sexy asian pornstar Alina Li that happened to have the same first name as her.

Alina has come far in life, from a nerdy 10 year old when she first arrived in America with her Chinese parents. She was now alone with no family and no close friends living a carefree happy life close to work spending her free time wearing flowery summer dresses flirting with boys but never actually inviting anyone and playing lots of video games.

The outfit she was the wearing was the very same outfit she had worn to her graduation from the police academy with a focus on administration just three months ago.

Alina wanted to serve her community but not actually go out in the streets and meet the people living there. They in her mind was mostly ignorant thugs, tattooed and pierced and high on dangerous drugs.

Under her skirt she had naked legs because of the warm weather in San Francisco and the bad air condition in the station. Her legs went down to a pair of black three inch heels. She really liked wearing heels.

Underneath her skirt was her naughty secret: a tiny slutty g-string. She just loved to dress sexy in secret. She had a serious laid back attitude at work but at home a really playful innocent style.

Alina knew that many people considered her inexperienced and naive but she felt happy so what was the harm? She considered herself a lipstick-feminist that just loved to dress feminine but only if no one she knew was around.

At work she was really thankful for the standard uniform everyone wore, she didn't have to think too hard about what to wear every day. And at the end of the day she could just take her tiny pink car to her single apartment nearby and watch internet videos on her iPad.

But today her work day had just begun. There would be another day of filing police reports, answering emails and answering phone calls.

But as she left the bathroom there was something new today. On her desk was a black package with her name on it. This was strange, the usually arrived in the afternoon and she rarely got any packages.

The package was next to her workload of the usual daily police reports. Alina took a fast glance on the rapports that detailed that the police had trouble again framing a up and coming drug kingpin that kept slipping through their fingers. Nothing that could not wait being typed into the computer. She pushed the reports to the side.

The package was large, completely black with no identifying markings except for a small handwritten note with her name in large golden letters. There was no postage or anything, someone must have delivered this in person to the police station.

As she opened it carefully not thinking about how clever it was to open a mysterious package at work she saw inside a pair of black heels, some black clothes and a letter. Alina began reading it with her heart beating fast.

"Congratulations Alina! You have won this year award The Naughty Policewoman where we every year select the most beautiful girl working in the California police force!"

"You have received a gift certificate of 2000 dollars to spend on clothes in by us selected stores. You can pick up your price at The Playpen club. You have to wear the included outfit and nothing else."

"The boss Andrés can't wait to see your pretty face"

Alina looked around the office but no one seem to pay her any attention. Who was Andrés and what was he boss off? The Playpen club? And how did he find about her or how she looked?

Alina started looking at the clothes and shoes. The heels were the most slutty pair of 8 inch platform heels she had ever seen, completely black.

The rest of the clothes was also black and seemed to be a short skirt and a black top with golden chains of the shoulders. It was hard to tell and she would have to try it at home to see how it looked like.

She would also have to go home and practice walking in the super tall heels. She giggled to herself, was she really gonna go through with this?

Eight hours later and Alina stood in her new outfit and shoes just outside the Playpen club. Alina was watching herself in the glass reflection of an expensive hypercar outside the club.

Her reflection looking back at her was of an asian slut in her 8 inch platform heels, black tight mini skirt and thin top with a design that was hanging from her shoulders in two golden chains leaving plenty of cleavage and skin on display.

Alina looked like a sexy slut and she loved it. She walked past the line outside the club shaking her sexy asian ass and skipped up to the bouncer.

It was a tall black man in a suit very muscular and tattooed all over his face and neck. Also the line she had walked past had plenty of thugs, pierced sluts both men and women of different ethnicities but mostly black and latino.

Alina was not surprised by all the gangsters outside, she was in the Bayview area, one of the worst ghettos in San Francisco.

"Excuse me madam?" The bouncer looked right at Alina perky tits.

Alina flirted and handed over the letter she got.

"Oh you are so big and tall... here sir I have this letter."

"Ah excellent officer, head inside and take this purple coin to the bar for a free special drink".

Alina was unsure how the man knew she worked as police but walked into the club.

Inside was just like the rap videos she had seen on YouTube. A large dance floor packed with people surrender by tables and private booths.

On the main stage and several mini stages around the club was sexy women dancing some of them wearing almost nothing. They looked very pretty and was most of them likely hired by the club to draw a crowd.

Alina walked to the left to the bar and got the attention of the bartender, a young Latino man with scars all over his face. She handed the purple coin to him nodding to the loud rap music playing.

The bartender took a shot glass and poured from two bottles. He then pulled out a white candy pill of some kind, crushed it on a piece of glass and used another piece of glass to push it into a long white line that he then pushed into the shot glass. It had now pretty powder maybe some salt or something Alina was unsure floating inside.

"Excuses me *giggle* what did you put in my drink?"

"What every girl with a purple coin gets, don't worry the first one is free for everyone so smoking hot like you!"

"*giggle* thanks!"

Alina took a large sip of her drink and walked in her high heels to a place with a empty round table surrounded by a sofa.

She sat for a few minutes getting more and more relaxed by the pleasant atmosphere. Actually she had not felt this great and happy in years. She felt free and connected to the world, all the colors were vivid and the music amazing. She also felt really really horney.

Alina sat at her table alone for maybe an hour getting more and more intoxicated and high on her drink. It was now after midnight and she noticed the club becoming more and more sexual with many women taking of their tops their boobs naked and some now even going completely nude, their shaved pussies on full display. In some of the private booths along the wall around her she could glance in the shadows some men and women getting real close with each other.

Walking up to her from the other side of the club was a young pretty blonde waiter at the club. She was completely naked except for pink stockings and black heels and large necklace between her large breast and long blonde hair. She looked exactly like blonde pornstar Aleska Diamond.

She was very young maybe only 18 not old enough to drink the drink that she carried heading straight for Alina with purpose. Alina starred with shock as the sweet pretty girl had small gold metal rings pierced in her nipples.

The girl put another drink with the salt inside in front of Alina that happily accepted and tasted it.

"Oh hi... you seem to have had something pleasant to drink. Has the effect taken hold of you yet? I have never seen you here before, you must be new. So young and innocent, you didn't stand a chance..."

She followed Alina's glance to her nipples.

"Do you like them? They are real and the rings are new I got them on my 18th birthday when I started working here on the Playpen club just two months ago. They hurt when I got them but now I love them. If you want you can touch them".

The blonde girl sat down was so close now Alina could feel the heat from her body. The girl was stroking her hair and the other hand on the inside of her leg slowly moving up under her skirt. Alina could feel her entire body tingling at the touch.

Alina moved her hand to the girls left tit stroking it not sure if she was allowed to touch the breasts or the piercings. The girls moaned closed her eyes and moved closer.

As Alina moved her fingers to the warm nipple ring and pulled on it the girl gasped.

Alina froze for a second looking at the girls face now eyes open but she also shook her head with a smile and then pointed at Alina's mouth and then at her own nipple moving her closer.

Alina took a quick sip of her drink again and then leaned forward to the blondes beautiful breasts taking her nipple and ring in her mouth sucking carefully on it. She felt the young girls nipple getting hard in her mouth as she licked and sucked on it. Alina had never felt more happy and alive in her entire life being intimate with this unkown young girl in the noisy club.

Suddenly a deep strong male voice talked to her.

"Officer Alina Li, I see you are enjoying the samples of my staff and drinks. My name is Andrés Capone".

Alina looked up at the very tall man with the two most sparkly blue eyes she had ever seen. Andrés had amazing friendly eyes and she could feel herself just melt in his eyes with strong feelings of completely trusting this man she had just now met.

$$$$$ Andrés Capone $$$$$

Andrés looked straight into the eyes of the slutty Asian officer and smiled. He did an expert job looking both intimidating and trustworthy at the same time flexing his massive tattooed arm that was just as big as the sexy legs cooking out from the sexy short tight skirt of Alina.

It was not only his strong arms that had tattoos but most of his body including his neck. Many gang tattoos and imagery of guns drugs and nude women, basically how he had grown up.

Andrés was a true boy of the ghetto never ever met his parents and was of so many mixed ethnicities latino, white Irish, black, Italian that it was impossible to tell where he was from.

Gaining reputation and respect in the criminal world of San Francisco he had gotten the nickname Penetrator partly because he always had a poison syringe in his pocket quickly putting his enemies to sleep.

But also the nickname Penetrator because he was quite the ladies man seducing, pleasing and fucking countless beautiful women with a massive extremely long dick.

Andrés was also very used to getting his every will and fantasy fulfilled and looking down on this sexy horney half drugged Asian officer he knew just what he wanted.

"Officer Alina Li, I see you are enjoying the samples of my staff and drinks. My name is Andrés Capone".

Alina removed her lips from the blonde girls nipple and looked up with a confused but besmitten look like a naive girl that thought she had just met the man of her dreams.

"Wow you pretty little thing, so... very obedient of you to wear the clothes I picked for you."

Andrés sat down next to Alina and stroked her soft chin with his massive tattooed hands.

"You will be my new favorite submissive slut."

Alina finally found herself and spoke back.

"Oh hello thanks Mr Capone for the clothes and shoes but I please am not a slut sir?"

"We will see about that. I am so tired of the San Francisco policeforce coming here ruining my business fun and thinking you are somehow better than us living here."

Andrés moved closer to Alina stroking her black hair behind her and put his lips against hers. He kissed her softly first and then more passionately as he felt the girl soon eagerly kissing him back.

He continued kissing and groping his new slut cop for a few more minutes while enjoying the music playing in his club.

"Okay Alina the night is late and we have only just begun, it is time for you to come with me to my place. But first, you will dance for me".

Andrés pointed at one of the smaller stages with a stripper pole just next to them that was currently vacant and Alina stepped up with a sexy smile.

The sexy asian cop did her most slutty dance routine spinning around the pole with some simple moves. Alina was pretty high now and lost in the mood of the club and didn't mind the audience admiring her shaking her body and touching herself.

Andrés pulled Alina down from the stage and steadied and led her a through the busy night club that had now become even more wild turning from naked dancing to full on orgy with sexy Instagram models fucking with tough gangsters everywhere on the stages and in the sofas.

Outside on the club parking lot was Andrés new hypercar, a Koenigsegg Agera R with black bodywork and light interior. It had the roof off and Andrés jumped inside.

Alina also jumped in the car with some difficulty in her high heels and tight short skirt but sat down smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Okay slut I will drive to my hood now and you will use that pretty asian mouth for some real good not talking trash in your police station about us gangsters but instead making me cum".

He waited and Alina leaned over with a smile now real comfortable following his every order. Her soft red lips opened around his huge cock and he felt the first amazing kisses on his tip and her tongue as she licked him so well.

Andrés started the engine and drove slowly down the busy night streets of San Francisco still with the roof open and the young cop giving him her best blowjob.

"Take your top off and throw it out of the car and then open the glove box for a special toy gift for you".

Alina quickly sat up and threw her top off out of the speeding Swedish supercar. Her chest was now naked with perky tits exposed. She opened the glove box for a pink sex toy the size of her hand with a small white opening to vibrate and pull around her clitoris. On the side it said "Satisfyer Pro 2".

Alina it under her black skirt against her clit and soon started moaning. She was so lost in her passion that she didn't care or didn't notice that André had stopped for a red light in a busy intersection and both people on the sidewalk and in the public bus stopping next to them got a great show of the horney asian screaming out her orgasms.

André drove the last mile to his neighborhood in the rundown slums of San Francisco. The house was not much to look at but very large. He helped her out of the car and pulled down her skirt and threw it in the trash bins outside the house. Andrés then took out a leather collar and leash and fastened it around Alina's neck leading her inside now only wearing her tiny sexy thong and high stilettos.

The living room in the house was large but mostly empty except for only a few sofas and two pretty young girls completely nude currently checking social medias on their phones and relaxing. One was latina and one black. They put their phones on the sofa and stood up smiling as Andrés led the new girl inside. Andrés turned to Alina.

"You might wonder what will happen with you now. You are to be my new slut now but you will keep your job at the police station. At night you will dance at my club or whatever else I want you to do. Police by day, stripper by night. And always mine."

"Whenever you at your police computer come across any reports about my business you will snap a photo and send to me and make sure the report gets lost. And you will finger yourself every time like the naughty slut you are".

"As reward you get free access to my cock or whatever happy powder you feel like, because I take good care of all my girls".

Alina lost her dazed horney look and now got a fresh scared look that cleared her mind.

"No Andrés sir please sir oh no I will lose my job if my boss finds out please no I can't..."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. But I suspected you might be hesitant about betraying your police force so I planned for you to first have a night with in the basement. After that you will beg me to ally yourself to me instead of the police".

Andrés pulled on the leash to Alina's neck again, more roughly now. He walked to the basement stairs. Downstairs was even more dark and humid with strange smells. It was a large open room with many different contraptions made of metal, chains and wood.

There was also a naked blonde girl there in her mid 30s tied with metal bars and cuffs on top of a table just like he had left her.

The blonde was on all fours with both her ankles and wrists cuffed to the table with strong metal bondage. She looked very beautiful with long blonde hair a cute round butt up in the air and a pair of cute tits.

As they entered she raised up her head with a proud smile which was hard to pull of since she also had a red ball gag tied in her mouth. André heard Alina gasp next to him as she seem to have recognized her from somewhere.

"Congresswoman, so nice of you to wait here for me haha". André just loved to casually humiliate this girl. He walked forward and untied the ball gag. The blonde congresswoman licked her lips and still tied with her naked ass up in the air looked back at him with a slight smile. She still had perfect makeup.

"No worries I don't mind at all... serving such an important constituent as yourself Mr Andrés Capone. I have aaghr now truly seen the error of my ways and will be fully respectful of you in the future, sir."

"Excellent! Oh where are my manners, please meet my new slut: officer Alina of the San Francisco police department".

Andrés pulled Alina forward to the young congresswoman.

"Good evening officer always an honor to meet one of the men and women in blue protecting us citizens. I would shake your hand but I am a bit... tied up at the moment you see".

Alina could see that and didn't seem to know what to say to the tied up woman here in this dark basement. Andrés started to unlock the cuffs.

"Always so polite Congresswoman! Give her a kiss instead Alina, I am sure she wants one. Everyone knows she enjoys both boys and girls".

Alina now walked up in her sexy gstring and bent forward and gave her a hot long kiss for Andrés enjoyment.

Andrés opened all the cuffs and the blonde woman stood up next to Alina. She was almost as tall as Alina even though she had no shoes on. She bowed to Andrès.

"Thank you Mr André Capone Sir for this meeting. You always have just what I crave."

Andrés walked very close to her and reached around and grabbed her round white ass and back. She had perfect soft skin to touch. He reached over to a large chest and unlocked it. Inside he took out a small box with a white powder inside and put next to her.

"Yeah I got what you need bitch. And I sure you Congresswoman now will make sure that I get all the building permits I need this month?" Andrés held one of her hard nipples between his fingers.

12