Cute Wife Wants To Be Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,208 Followers

He told her, "I'll fuck you and cum in you only if you let us fuck you again when we want. Is that okay Baby? Do you want us to fuck you more? Say it!" he demanded. " Say it! Say you want to be a hot little slut wife and let us fuck you. Say you want to get pregnant!"

"I DO!" Tabi said. "OH I DO!"

Gordon looked at me as if to say you heard her. He filled her little pussy until cum was coming out around his dick.

I wanted to have my wife after all of this. I was barely in her when I started to cum. She was loose and messy and felt so good. I kissed her when I pulled out.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"It's okay" I told her. "You liked getting it though didn't you?" I asked.

"Well, I kind of did," she answered. "I liked being fucked like that."

We put her panties back on her. We could see the crotch of her panties soak as the cum dripped from inside her.

After a brief rest they took turns fucking my wife several more times that night. I had fallen asleep when I woke up to a noise. They had her hands on the wall tearing her up from behind with her panties pulled to the side. It looked like they were hurting her, but she let them do what ever they wanted to her. She must have been okay, because she was begging for it.

She lay down beside me when they were done with her. Those were the messiest panties I have ever seen.

Gordon and Gregg continued to visit Tabi at our house for weeks. Soon her flat tummy began to swell. They continued to get her now and then until it was almost time for our baby. Gordon and Gregg continue to sleep with my Tabi and give her the screwing she likes to get.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,208 Followers
12