Cutting Loose

Story Info
Giving into temptation & escaping boring relationships.
3.1k words
4.04
21.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for my college experience so far, everything pretty much sucks for me. I dress a little blacker, look a little shorter, skinny but tough, and supposedly my mom loves to tell me I have more curves than a coke bottle but I don't show them off enough. I'm overall an outcast and hate socializing and hate people in general.

I partied too much, and couldn't stay away from all the wrong crowds. I was dating the wrong guy, but couldn't find a way to break it off. He treated me like shit, but little did he know I was robbing him blind of every hard-working-cent he had.

College courses were just awful. My schedule was do-able except for the fact I was stuck in some lame and seemingly hard class I didn't even sign up for. My Friday morning consisted of International Business with Professor Davis.

I sat way in the back, and it was a relatively small class. I had to find some eye candy to keep me occupied. I was anything but loyal and innocent at that time.

The last one to class, I came to learn, was a very slim, built-looking, Irish lifeguard named Jeremy. And yes, I can tell all that by looking at him... Well, at least that he was Irish. The teacher announced his name and he had a red and white Guard's jacket on. He had the most intriguing eyes I'd ever seen, and the most attitude-filled walk.

Time drug by and International Business became the highlight of my week, and Jeremy became the number one name on my 'To Do' list. We had made eye contact more than three times already, but still said no more than the occasional "Hey". His dorm turned out to be only a few floors below mine. (Thank God for Co-Ed schools!) I took any oppurtunity to bump into him or try to show off.

Soon I noticed him and Kassie, my roommate, were talking in the hall. They decided it would be fun to double date with me and my boyfriend, Shon. She mentioned the idea of the four of us going to see a movie the upcoming Friday. We made plans and later that night I called Shon and forced him to agree, in the back of my mind knowing I was going to use this night to somehow get closer to Jeremy.

Friday morning rolled around and when I walked in the first thing I noticed was that Jeremy was the first, and only, one in the class and he was sitting in the empty seat behind me. I did my best to play it cool, and put on a hard-to-get act. I nonchalantly slid into my chair and put my head down and prepared for a quick nap, when I felt a finger running up and down the middle of my back. My stomach twisted as I turned around to come nose to nose with the hottest guy I'd ever met.

Jeremy looked greater everyday. He seemed to just keep getting more gorgeous every week.

"So, what movie you girlies decide on?" He asked, in the most innocent voice.

"I think Kassie had mentioned some horror movie." The room felt like it was slowly catching on fire.

"Well, that sounds okay, though I'm not too worried about actually paying attention to it." This didn't exactly thrill me; the image of my secret crush and my roommate playing tonsil hockey.

"Well I'm guessing you'll be too busy lip locking to even catch a glimpse of anything." I wondered if he sensed the jealousy.

"Sounds like somebody needs to get some," he shot back.

"What's it to you? You'll be to busy being her plaything for the night" I didn't see where this conversation was going.

"Hey, don't get me wrong, this isn't about her... I had to find some way to get your attention. What better way than through your roommate?" He said with a quick wink.

"Funny, I always thought her and Shon would be perfect together, but I guess that would be too good to be true. Sadly, he won't leave me." I said, completely ignoring his previous hint that he just may be interested in ME.

"Oooh, I see... Well, maybe they could be perfect for each other. Maybe they just need a little push, or at least a chance to be alone."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"You'll figure it out eventually... tonight." He left me hanging by a thread. Even if he would have told me, he would have no time to explain. Everyone else was arriving and class had started so we were then forced to pay attention. After class he was gone before I could think twice about questioning his intentions.

Soon I was back in my dorm and tearing off my clothes ready for a hot shower. As I washed the day away, I found myself coming on with a headache from thinking about Jeremy so damn much. I could NOT get this guy out of my head! He was hot, the definition of hot, and he made me extremely curious. Everything about him drew me further in, made me wanna know more. A lot more.

He seemed perfect for me. I just felt this connection with him, a strong one. I found myself wanting to really, really, really get to know him. I wanted to explore him. I wanted to know everything that turned him on, what he liked to see a girl wear, how he liked to be touched, or licked, or kissed, or if he was slow or kinky. I had to find out.

All these thoughts turned me on worse than I usually get turned on. The steam in my shower was a nice touch to my fantasies of him being in there with me. I imagined him pushing me against the wall, under the water, and lifting one of my legs up and holding onto my ankle. Pressing his stomach against mine, his hips against mine, and his pelvis against mine. Then moving himself up and sliding his dick, which I figured to be pretty big, as deep inside me as he could get. I thought through us fucking while I fingered myself in the shower. At the thought of him cumming, I came. I took a few deep breaths and finished up getting squeaky clean then hopped out to get dressed for this double date from Hell.

I decided to go with my black mini skirt, and a white button up top, which showed some tummy, with a medium sized black tie. My black hair was over my eyes and just all over the place in a very wet mess, but very sexy. I had dark black eye shadow on and thick black eyeliner under my eyes. It gave me a mysterious type look. Then to top it off I threw on my new black, leathery, knee-high 'hooker boots' (as I like to refer to them). Jeremy had to be Gay not to notice me.

Shon picked me up and immediately tried hitting on me. I got in the car and put my hand in his face when he went for my neck. "We're gonna be late, dear." I gave him a fake smile.

We met Jeremy and Kassie at the theater, we probably could have rode together but Kassie insisted on just meeting us there. I noticed Jeremy staring me down when I was locked in chit-chat with Kassie. I thought I was going to have to wipe the drool from his chin. I definitely got my kicks out of this. I did my best to let him know that I was miserable with Shon, and needed a new man and some real, hardcore, satisfaction. I'm pretty sure he got what I was hinting.

We filed into the theater and ended up sitting a bit strange, I thought. It went, left to right, Jeremy, Kassie, Shon, and then me. I found it funny Shon and Kassie somehow ended up next to each other. But I didn't mind of course. I was hoping they'd be the ones to end up making out.

The previews had just started when Jeremy whispered to Kassie "I'm gonna go grab a drink, I'll be back in a few."

"Okey dokey," she replied, looking like she was ready to pass out and start snoring.

I watched him as he stood up. I started at his feet, and my eyes worked right up his legs and his slim stomach, his great shoulders, and that face. That perfect, sexy face. When I noticed his eyes looking sharply into mine, trying to meet them. Once they made total contact, he nodded in his direction, as if for me to follow after him, I guessed. I waited until he turned the corner and I started squirming, trying to make it look like I was about to piss myself. Shon soon enough suggested I stop jumping around and go to the bathroom.

I got out of my seat and practically ran down the steps to catch up to Jeremy. I opened the door and stopped, looking around for him. Then I felt an abrupt grab at my hips. He had snuck up behind me and was holding onto my waist like it was his last grip on life. He spun me around and pulled me close into his strong arms, he held on tighter, making his muscles flex.

"What took you so long baby?" He said with the sexiest smile I'd ever seen. I thought I was going to melt.

"I uuhh... uhm... I..." I stuttered, not sure what to say or how to control my excitement.

"Sshhhh," he put a finger to my lips, getting his face real close to mine.

He grabbed my hand and drug me to the back of the hall near the emergency exit, which lead to the back of the cinema, where it was always dark and usually nobody but managers parked. He pushed the door open and pulled me outside, leaving it slam shut behind us.

He wasted absolutely no time. He backed me against the cement wall, leaning his hands against it, up over my head. He pushed himself against me and let out a hot breath on my neck that sent chills up and down my body. I stared up at the stars and the moon, taking in and savoring as much of the moment as I could. It was a beautiful night, it was hot, but not to hot, and clear, millions of stars, and a perfect warm breeze.

I was dying to know what those gorgeous lips of his tasted like, but I didn't wanna interrupt his control over the moment. Soon enough he was softly rubbing his nose against mine, inching his way towards my lips. He pressed his lips against mine and it was the greatest, sweetest kiss I ever felt. His hands started to grab my hips again, and slide their way up and down my bare thighs. (Little did he know, I wasn't wearing any panties). His mouth started to pry mine open and our tongues finally met. It was the smoothest tongue I ever came in contact with, and very talented... I wondered what else it was capable of.

His hand reached under my miniskirt and began to gently rub my already soaked pussy.

"Hmmm ... No panties, eh?" He whispered into my ear.

I let out a little giggle and that was all I could manage.

"My kind of girl... I like 'em dirty." He said smiling; looking completely satisfied that he had met me.

He brought his hand back up and joined it with his other one to start unbuttoning my shirt while he kissed along my neck and ears. It was completely opened when he started kissing down the center of my chest and even slower around my tits. I had my favorite black, silky bra on; he seemed to really like it. He made his way down my stomach, licking around my navel. He put a finger up into my mouth and rubbed it along my tongue. Then while he continued to kiss my stomach he slid the same finger up under my skirt and easily and very slowly inserted it into my warm twat. Moving it around, and going in and out, all the while very slowly.

Then he dropped to his knees and rubbed his hands from my knees, at the top of my boots, up to my ass and back down about three or four times. Then put his face up by my cunt and pulled my thighs apart as far as he can get them without me falling. His tongue slowly made its way out of his mouth and the tip of it flicked against my clit. Just that made me moan. Then he placed his full tongue against it and slid it up and down and across. He made it point again and slid it into me. I've never felt pleasure like this before, and I already felt myself ready to orgasm. I held it in as long as possible, because I didn't want that feeling to end too soon. But when he started to really slip his tongue in and out and slither it all across my clit I couldn't hold it anymore. I came long and hard, all over his face and in his mouth, trying as hard as I could not to scream bloody murder. I had to rip his head away before he stopped.

We went back into the theater but when he was about to go up the steps to our seats, I stopped him and sat him down in the front row, which was empty.

"It's my turn" I whispered in his ear.

I immediately got down on my knees in front of him and went straight for his button and zipper. I undid the button with my quick fingers and unzipped the zipper with my teeth. His dick, which was just as big as I pictured it, popped out of his boxers and jeans and straight into my ready-wet mouth. Right there, in the front row, with our dates up on the top row, I sucked his dick like my life depended on it. His right hand got a hold of my hair and the back of my head, pushing his cock farther into my throat, while his left hand gripped the side of the seat, almost ready to tear through it. He let out little groans, thankfully no one could hear anyway.

I let his dick out of my throat for a few minutes so I can tease him by licking from his balls straight up his shaft and around his head. I kissed my way back down to his balls and drew one into my mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. I gently nibbled at the hairs around his genital area, and that gave him goose bumps quickly. I took his rock hard dick back into my mouth and began to deep throat it again. He gripped my hair again as my lips stroked up and down, up and down. My tongue always twirling and flicking against it. Pretty soon he started to shake, and he did his best to control his moaning as he exploded into my mouth and down my throat. It was very sweet-tasting cum and I enjoyed swallowing every, last drop.

I zipped him back up and sat in the chair next to him. He was breathing heavy and looked at me with total lust in his eyes.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed. "I have to make you mine!"

With that we were out of the theater and outside once again. He drug me across the parking lot and to his car where he picked me up by the ass and placed me on his hood. The lot was dark and empty, not a face in sight, once again; just stars.

He kissed me wildly and passionately as his hands worked up my skirt, squeezing and grabbing at my thighs so tightly. His kisses took my breath away, and I could feel us starting to fall for each other. His piercing eyes stayed locked with mine through every movement.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, hard dick. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close to him as he could get me without taking me off the hood. He wiggled his way towards my cunt and slid his cock inside me. I exploded with pleasure. It was an instant unexplainable feeling. I never wanted him to stop. He teased me by starting slow, and then he eventually started to pound in and out of my dripping wet pussy. He stopped and rubbed the head of his penis around my clit, which made me cum right away, and just as I yelled that I was cumming he jammed himself back inside and continued to fuck me, as hard as he could... Which was very, very hard!

Then he stopped and picked me up and carried me to the side of his car where he wrapped my legs around his waist and hoisted me up against the car. His dick went in and out, in and out, in and out while he was bouncing me up and down on his hips, gripping my ass. I held onto his shoulders and screamed his name loudly and repeatedly.

After he was pleased with that, he bent me over the trunk of the car, lifting my skirt up a bit, exposing my tight, round ass. He gave me a good spanking and pulled on my shoulders and told me to yell his name again. Then he made me beg for more, which I didn't mind doing at all. He slammed his cock back in my twat from behind me. Slipping it right under my ass and past my wet pussy lips, and deep, deep, deep inside of me. He went harder and faster, and kept making me scream. He gripped my ass, my shoulders, the back of my neck, then dug his nails down my back. He slapped my ass once more and gave one last firm thrust and then pulled out, whipped me around onto my knees and then blew his load all over my face and into my mouth.

We got in the car and shared a romantic kiss.

"I think you're a keeper," he said with a playful look.

I gave him a big smile and replied "Why don't we head back to your dorm, and you can spend the night with me?"

"I wonder if I'll enjoy holding you just as much as I enjoyed that, but I have a feeling I will." He said back with an innocent look.

"That will come later babe; I'm not done with you yet." I said with a bit of an evil giggle.

We left Shon and Kassie in the theater. They turned out to be quite fond of each other anyway.

We've been together ever since.