Cutting Room Floor: Face/Off Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
672 Followers

Caster rolled his eyes playfully at Jamie.

"Can you believe this honey?" Caster asked.

Jamie could just stand there helplessly and observe the scene before her.

"No...I would enjoy doing it myself." Caster reached around and undid her belt. With one leg reaching up he gripped the pants with his toes and pulled them down her body. They came to the ground around her ankles.

Caster ground his hard cock into her matching black silk panties.

"Step out of them."

Eve breathlessly said, "No."

"I said step OUT! NOW!" And he smacked her naked thigh leaving a nice red handprint.

Tears started to form in Eve's eyes as she lifted her legs one by one and stepped out of the pants. All she had on now was her bra, panties, stockings, and high heels.

Caster took both of his hands and put them on Eve's back. He rubbed her skin up and down. From the top of her ass back up to her shoulders. He ran a hand through her hair and another hand rested on her ass. He looked up and groaned inwardly.

"Sean...you can't do this...not...not in front...of Jamie..." Eve tried desperately to stop her husband from doing this abusive act in front of their daughter.

Both of Sean's hands slid down her backside and into her panties cupping her tight bottom. He then laced his fingers around the fabric of her panties and ripped them off her body.

Eve's body shook. She held the wall and shower door tighter.

"Awe, come on Eve. My darling wife. Can't she stay? Just this one time? I promise I'll be good." Caster asked condescendingly.

Jamie was balling now. Her foot stamped the ground seeing there's nothing she could do.

Eve looked up at Jamie panting and crying in the corner of the shower. She realized that her own face probably looked just as helpless. She was out of breath and so very confused by everything that has happened from the moment she walked into the house and heard the moans and cries of Jamie being forced to bounce on her father's staff-like penis.

Eve could only think of one thing to say, "Sean...this is not-"

Her finally thought was interrupted suddenly by her husband's cock being shoved up her pussy.

"UUUHHhhhh!!!!" Eve cried, "OOhh God!!"

Jamie wailed out hopelessly, "NOOooo, Mommy....stop please Daddy."

Caster began to pull and out of Eve's ass and fired back in.

Gasping,"Uh....uh-hhh...uuuhhh...god....ohhh....fuck..."

Caster held onto her hips and began rocking away at her tight hole.

"OH Eve. So nice. Are you grateful?"

Eve rolled with the punches as her body was banged forward with each of her husband's thrust.

"Uh...uh...uh....uh....shit....uh....Sean....uuuhhh...." Eve moaned constantly not being able to truly respond.

"I think you're grateful."

Jamie cowered down onto the floor of the stall and put her hands over her eyes. Through the cracks between her fingers she watched as her Dad fucked her Mom. Her Mom was halfway in the shower and halfway out. With each thrust of her Dad's penis her Mom was farther in than she was a second ago. Jamie could just sit there and sob at the sight.

"OOOHHHh....OOhhh...OOhhhh...oOHHohh..." Eve groaned into the shower. Her moaning and grunting echoed throughout the bathroom. If someone were walking by the window outside, they'd surely be able to hear her.

Suddenly Eve's grip on the wall slipped and she fell completely into the shower and up against the wall. Her bra covered tits mashed into the wet tile.

Jamie watched as her father followed closely behind and bent his knees. He spooned her Mom up against the wall and again reinserted his hard on into her pussy.

"AAaaahh....oohhh....ooohhh..." again Eve cooed and grunted as her husband continued his attack on her pussy. The water sprayed down onto the two of them and made the contact between them even more slippery.

Caster leaned over and started to suck on the bottom of Eve's ear.

"Turn your head."

Eve could only obey. She turned her frightened face towards her husband.

Caster moved in and stuck his tongue into her mouth.

Her eyes closed and began to swap tongues with him. She tried to cry out into his mouth, but the reaming of her pussy only caused her to moan some more. Only with her mouth engrossed in a make out session, her moans came out as hums.

"HHhhmmm...hhmmm....hhhmmm..."

Jamie looked up to see her parents embraced in a passionate kiss. Her mother's hands were pressed against the wall as if trying to push off it, only to be pushed back against it by her Dad's thrusting. Even though she was in a shower with hot water splashing onto her, the sight of her parents fucking in front of her and kissing with their eyes closed caused Jamie to break out into another cold sweat. She felt numb all over, especially around her tender, recently fucked, pussy.

Caster broke the kiss and Eve turned face front. He pushed into her so hard that she was lifted off the ground and slid up the wall. Her black bra caught on a tile seam and was pushed down exposing her hard nipples.

"Uuhhh...uuhhh...Uhhh..." Eve felt her nipples being slid up and down the tile wall. Every time her nipples hit the gap between tiles, she gasped aloud.

"UUuuhhh...OOop....UUuuhhh...OOop...UUuuhhh...OOop..."

Jamie felt faint and wanted to stop herself from passing out. She grabbed onto the shower door handle and slowly started to lift herself from the shower floor. Once she was up she leaned her head over and started to black out. As quickly as she could she reached above her with both hands and grabbed onto the showerhead. Jamie pulled herself up on her shaky legs and just held on with her arms outstretched. She criss-crossed her fingers in order to help herself stay up. In doing so the shower head jerked and sprayed higher onto her rabbit-fucking parents.

Caster stopped. His hands were wrapped around Eve's front and clasped hold of her tits. He turned his head towards the front of the shower to see little Jamie holding on for sweet life, trying extremely hard to keep her balance. Slowly he eased Eve down from the wall until she was on her feet. He released her tits and slid them down her waist. He then leaned over and kissed the panting Eve's shoulder.

"Eve darling?"

Completely out of breath and with her eyes half closed, Eve turned her head back slightly, "What....hhuuhh...what is it Sean?" She asked exhaustedly.

"Look at her. Isn't she a vision."

Eve glanced at Jamie through squinted eyes. She saw her wet naked daughter with her arms raised and her head somewhat bowed. She looked like a prisoner hanging from chains in an emperor's dungeon. Only this dungeon was made of tile and it rained constantly. And the evil emperor wasn't an emperor at all. It was her husband, and Jamie’s father, Sean.

Caster looked at Eve in a mockingly loving gaze, “We made that sweetheart. You and me. Together as one. We came together and formed that perfect little creature over there."

Eve could only nod her head shamefully, "Yes...we did."

"You know what that means?" Caster asked with a plan stirring.

Eve knew deep down what he was going to say. Maybe not exactly word for word, but she knew. All she could do was remain silent and try to catch her breath.

"That means we can do with her as we please." Caster said trying not to laugh.

Eve's eyes closed.

Jamie was looking down at her feet. Suddenly the top of her Dad's head came into view. She suddenly felt hands clasp her ass cheeks and pull her forward. And then she felt a warm wetness around her left nipple.

"OOoohhh nooo....Daddy." Jamie softly sighed as her father sucked on her nipple. She shook when his tongue started to flick it slowly.

Caster stopped his sucking and removed his mouth. Then he moved over to the other nipple and began to nurse on it.

"UUuuuhhhhhhh..." Jamie moaned nervously as his tongue began flicking faster than the first time.

Eve just stood idly by leaning against the wall watching as Sean continued to suck on their daughter's tit flesh.

"Why...Daddy?" Jamie asked the top of his head.

Caster stood up and faced Jamie head on.

"I only do it because I love you." Caster was feeling good about his improvisation tonight. Sometimes it doesn't come out as good. He continued, “You need to learn a lesson. And believe me Jamie dear...this hurts me more than it hurts you."

Jamie's face fell again and she burst into tears. Her hands let go of the showerhead and she fell forward into her father. She leaned her head into his chest and her hands came up between them and rested on his chest.

She cried and balled into his chest hairs like a little girl who did something wrong.

"I'm...sooo...sss....ssorrry...Daddy...please..." Jamie sounded like she did when she was caught shoplifting at age ten, "I...don't....know...what...to...do..."

Her knees began to shiver and buckle again. Her father held onto her by her arms and kept her from falling to the ground.

Caster made Sean's face look concerned and understanding. It was a face that Caster would call a Good Dad face.

"Ohh, poor baby. I know...I know."

Jamie looked up into her father's saddened eyes with a spec of hope, "You...you...do?"

Caster wiped away some tears from the young lady's eyes and cupped her face.

"Of course I do. And I forgive you."

Eve was suddenly interested in what was transpiring. She walked past Sean and stood behind Jamie. She stared up at Sean's fatherly face and thought she saw a man who has seen the error of his ways.

Eve asked, "Sean?...Is that you?"

Her husband smiled back at her, "Of course Eve, my honeypot. You know what I think we need?"

Jamie's quivering lips softened enough to ask, "What Daddy?"

"A family hug."

The bizarreness of it didn't seem to bother neither Eve nor Jamie. They both just looked at him.

"A hug?" Jamie asked innocently.

"That's right? A hug. Here." Caster leaned forward and embraced Jamie's nude teenage body tightly. He was acutely aware that his still throbbing erection was pressing into her tight belly.

Jamie did her best to get around the cock in her stomach and reached around her father and hugged him tightly. Finally they both drew away from each other and looked back into each other's eyes.

"Better?" Caster asked of the young one.

Jamie shyly smirked and nodded her head.

"Good. Now turn around and give your Mom a hug."

Jamie dutifully did as her father requested and turned to her mother.

Eve was crying and shaking her head in a way that made her seem like she wasn't really here. All the confusion and fucking has turned her brain into mush.

"Go ahead my loves." Caster encouraged.

Jamie slowly started to wrap her arms up around her Mother's neck. Eve reacted by wrapping her daughter up in her own arms. As soon as they made contact they quickly embraced each other in a tight motherly/daughter hug. They cried and wailed into each other's shoulders.

Eve cried, "Oh my darling, my precious..."

While Jamie sobbed, "Mommy...thank you for protecting me..."

As Jamie and Eve embraced, Caster's gaze fell from their heads down to Jamie's ass. It quivered and shook in the tight embrace she was enjoying so much.

Caster simply looked up at Eve and said, "That's good. I'm sooo happy. You two are my favorite wife and daughter."

Eve could only hold onto Jamie tighter and closer. Their naked tits pressed firmly into each other’s.

"Eve," Caster said to his mashed brained wife, "Pick her up into your arms."

Eve's crying ceased and she saw that same look in her husband's eyes. Jamie kept on crying, unaware of what was happening.

"Go ahead, pick her up. Pick her up like you're going to carry her."

Eve blinked at him rapidly. All the thoughts that came to her were of absolutely no help whatsoever. Eve's eyes closed slowly. All she could do was sigh.

Just like before, Eve slid her hands down Jamie's back and cupped her daughter's tight bottom. Again her fingers squeezed tightly into her flesh. Only this time she gripped tighter and lifted Jamie up into her arms as if she were a little girl.

Jamie stopped sobbing but kept her head over her mother's shoulder. She held on tighter as she was lifted up against her mother.

"Mmm...mommy?" Jamie asked softly as her mother made Jamie wrap her legs around her torso. Eve kneaded Jamie's ass and started pulling on her tight skin. This motion caused Jamie's tiny, but shapely ass to spread slightly. "Mommy...I...don't like...that...mommy...what..."

"SSSsshhh..." Eve whispered into Jamie's ear.

Caster walked up behind Jamie's behind and stood there looking down at the spread ass cheeks before him. His cock was sticking straight up like a rocket ready for lift off. He put his hand down next to Jamie's puckered asshole and let the hot water trickle down onto it causing it to become extremely wet.

Frightened by this new sensation, Jamie tensed and tried to clench her ass together, "Daddy?!"

Eve felt her daughter fighting this, so she pulled her ass apart and held tighter.

"Jamie?" Caster whispered into Jamie's ear, "I'm coming in."

Caster put his raging cock up to her tight asshole and slowly started to press into her.

"OOOOhhhhhhh FFffffuuuuckkkk!" Jamie yelled out at the shower wall as she felt her father's penis crown her ass.

Caster moaned and grabbed tightly to Jamie's thighs, "AAHhhhhhh..."

Inch by inch, Casters cock slowly disappeared up inside Jamie's bowels until he was completely to the stopping point.

Jamie 's fingernails dug into her mother's shoulders and she pushed up into the air trying to escape the joyful hurting that penetrated her nether regions.

Caster then slowly pulled out.

Jamie sighed of relief.

Then Caster shoved back in quicker.

Jamie yelled again, "FFFffuuucckk!!"

Caster had a goofy look of absolute pleasure and lust. He had not ever in his entire fucking existence had his cock in something so tight before.

He slowly removed it again, and once again replaced it.

Again Jamie contorted and moaned.

The fingernails into her shoulders caused Eve to yell along with her family members.

"OOOOOhhhhhh....God....Jamie....your nails.....oh shit.....honey....."

Finally after about five minutes or so, Caster was in a slow but steady rhythm of sliding his cock in and out of the teenager's vice like behind. In and out, in and out, slow and tight, mother and daughter together....the sensations were too incredibly great.

It seemed after a while of fucking Jamie's ass; it seemed as though she were doing most of the bouncing. It seemed like she was using her leverage of being held in the air that she would push up off of her mother and then slide back down to the hilt.

Caster just stood there groping whatever body parts he could. In between thrusts and moans he'd slide his hands around front and finger her tight pussy. Then he'd reach up and cup either Jamie's or Eve's fine-ass tits. He'd squeeze their nipples extremely hard and roll them between his fingers. He'd lean over and start sucking on Jamie's tight skin; anywhere he could put his mouth. He'd lean over and make out with Eve for minutes at a time.

Jamie was eventually holding onto the showerhead pulling herself up and down on her father's erection. She'd moan and cry at the same time. You couldn't tell if she loved it or hated it.

A little later, her mother was still holding Jamie but now she was turned with her back to her. Eve held her daughter under her arms and her father held her under legs. He was pounding into her pussy like a man on a mission. It seemed as though hours had past for the three family members.

Caster would lean over and make out with Jamie by catching her tongue in mid breath and sucking the air from her lungs. He finished kissing her looked up at Eve.

"Your...turn...uhhh...Evey..."

Eve's arms were weak, but she held Jamie up in a grip that would make Stallone jealous. At her husband's instruction Eve leaned her head down and inserted her tongue into her daughters gasping and wailing mouth.

Jamie dejectedly obliged and began to swap tongues with her mother. They made out like experienced lovers with nothing to lose.

"HHhhmmm...hhhmmm...hhmmm..." Both females hummed their mutual understanding that if they didn't do this, he may never stop. So they continued to kiss and moan for what seemed like twenty minutes.

Caster felt he could never stop. He slid his cock into Jamie's tight pussy and out again with reckless abandon. He leaned over and alternated in sucking her swollen nipples.

After a while of this, Caster ended up pushing the women together and holding them both up against the wall. Jamie on top sitting on her mother's legs. Caster held Eve's legs firmly up and alternated between Jamie's pussy, Eve's ass, Jamie's Ass, and Eve's pussy. It went on for hours. The best sex sandwich Caster ever tasted.

When everything was coming to a head, he let both the female relatives kneel in front of him and he took great pleasure in allowing them turns in sucking him off. He'd first place his cock on Jamie's small lips and push in.

"Ugh..." Jamie gagged but quickly got into it, "hhmmm....hmmmm....hmmmm..."

Then he'd pull out and bring it over to Eve.

"Sean....ugh...hhmmmm....hhmmmm....hmmmm...."

Eve sucked him like she was sucking the hard ice cream from a McDonald's shake.

He felt himself coming, so he quickly pulled out of Eve and raced back over to little Jamie.

Jamie was looking about as aware as a drunk sorority girl. Caster again placed his erection to her lips.

Jamie was extremely tired and worn out.

Breathlessly she said, "Daddy......why.....I....Daddy...."

Caster rubbed the top of Jamie's head and said, "It'll all be understood in a minute."

Eve was so sad for her little girl and she wanted her suffering to be over.

"Just let me do it Sean. She's had enough. You fucked the ever-living shit out of her." Eve pleaded, "She doesn't have anything left."

Caster shot a warning stare at Eve, "I've got more time to spare if she doesn't finish this. I know she's been smoking more than this one time.

Eve sighed angrily and crawled over to her twitching daughter.

"I'm sorry baby girl, you have to do this." Eve told Jamie directly.

"I...can't. Too...much...too...tired..."

Eve thought for a moment. Finally she bent down between Jamie's tanned teenage legs and started to flick her clit with her tongue.

Jamie's mouth flew open with sudden stimulation.

Caster quickly shoved his cock into her agape mouth.

"Suck me Jamie." Caster ran his fingers through her hair.

The feelings running between her legs from her mother's licking caused a pent up reserve bank to kick in and Jamie took one hand and wrapped it around the bass of her fathers’ erection. She started to yank it up and down as fast as could and deep throated him as far down as she could take it.

"UUgh....HHhhhmmmm....UUHhghh...HHhhmmm..."Her moaning and humming vibrated Caster's cock like someone had plugged it in. Jamie's small little mouth was sucking it harder than she even knew she was capable of.

Eve penetrated Jamie's thoroughly fucked pussy with her tongue and took it in and out at a furious pace.

"AAhhhgh...uughh...Hhmmm...." Jamie moaned as her tongue slid along the underside of her father's mighty fucking rod. She slid her mouth off it and it made a loud pop. She looked up into her father's eyes with a burning stare.

"Daddy...I hate you." Her stare was death defying and her face was fury at it's worse.

She closed her eyes again and slid her mouth back over the throbbing prick. She sucked, and licked, and sucked harder, and longer. The upstrokes and the way her lips slid over his foreskin were everything they invented blowjobs for. Her hand continued her pumping and her other hand pressed harder into her mother's hair, forcing Eve to grip Jamie's thighs.

Caster could feel it coming.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
672 Followers