Cutting Room Floor: Return of the Jedi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers

Leia hummed and groaned into Han's mouth, "hhmmm...hhmmm...hhmmm..."

The passion that consumed the lovers was so much that Leia started to fidget. One arm reached up and held the back of Han's head and the other hand reached for the ledge of the Skiff and she held on in a tight grip. The muscles in her arms flexed and shook. Her legs started to tense with each penetration of Han's tongue that she jerked her legs all over Luke's lap.

Luke's eyes shut and his mouth dropped open. The sensations of Leia's legs slipping and sliding all over his cock was too much. And the fact that she didn't realize the pleasure she was giving him was the ultimate taboo for Luke. Luke was about to grab hold of her legs again, when she slid them off his lap completely and placed her feet on the ledge next him. Her knees were spread and bent, leaving the cloth to hang down between her legs again.

Han held Leia's neck firmly and continued to shove his tongue into her mouth and suck on hers roughly.

Leia squealed softly and shoved her feet under Luke's butt. She shook with pleasure with her open legs trembling.

Luke turned his head and looked down between Leia's spread thighs and used the force to lift the brown cloth up out of his line of sight. The cloth floated up and Luke could see part of Leia's tight pussy behind the string and gold triangle. At closer inspection, he could see a little bit of moisture coming from the smooth, hairless spot between her legs.

Her smooth belly tensed with pleasure as Han serviced her eager mouth. Leia's abs were super tight, and after watching her stomach flex and crunch with every moan was making Luke extremely bothered. It was difficult to tell if her nipples were erect because of the golden-snake like design that covered her tits. Luke could only guess that they were standing out like tiny light sabers. Her chest heaved with each breath and Luke gulped again and wished he could see the orbs in all their glory. Each tit was a little more than a handful, and to Luke they were perfect.

Luke wanted so much to lean over and just start sucking her. Any part of her body would do. Just to make some sort of contact with his lips on her bare skin. But his ultimate desire was staring him in the face. The goal was her small pussy that was right there with a small string holding it open for him. He would be happy with sucking on her like a leach or at least insert a finger or two. It didn't seem fair to Luke that she fell for Han. Han was a rogue type smuggler that probably hustled women back in the day before he joined up with the rebellion. Luke didn't understand how their relationship grew so strongly from the last time he saw them together. She had kissed Luke in front of Han because he was being a nerfherder. And she told him of it too. How did it go from being a scruffy nerfherder to making out like teenage sand people? Luke just didn't understand, or at least chose not to understand. He did realize that after he went towards Dagoba, Han and Leia had a lot of time together on the Millennium Falcon. The way they were kissing in front of him now, Luke didn't want to imagine what sort of sexual escapades went on during that little interlude. Only...Luke sensed that this was the farthest that they had gone.

After several minutes of the heated make out session, Leia broke away from Han's face and was breathing heavily. Han smirked a devious and alluring smile.

"I have to stand up," Leia said.

Han leaned back on his hands and took a deep breath.

She removed her feet from under Luke's butt and put them on the floor. She looked Luke in the eyes and said, "Sorry Luke."

Luke searched for something to say and could only come up with, "It's fine."

Leia smiled at him and lifted herself up from the ledge. She took a few steps forward and started to stretch out her arms. She held them over her head and reached for the sky.

Luke noticed Leia's tight skin moving as her body arched itself skyward. As the Skiff shot forward toward Mos Eisley, the wind caught loose strands of Leia's brown hair. The breeze caught onto the two brown pieces of cloth and shot them backwards in between the two men sitting right behind her. This caused the back of her legs to be completely exposed, right up to her tight rear end. As she stretched, her ass muscles clenched and she made a grunting sound.

Han watched as his luscious Leia stood up straight, unknowingly putting on a show for him.

Luke sighed.

At this, Han turned his head to Luke, whose eyes were transfixed to Leia's pert bottom. Han was about to say something, but...something suddenly stopped himself from interfering. When Han looked at the perfect skin tone that Leia had, he tried to put himself in Luke's place. He could see that this boy, who would one day be Jedi, was obviously frustrated by the fact that this sexual being was exerting sex, sex, sex and not even realizing the effect she was giving him. Han decided to just sit back and let the kid enjoy the view.

Once again Leia yawned and the yawn turned into an, "OOOoooohhh..."

At this, Leia leaned over at the waist, kept her knees straight and reached down to touch her toes.

Both Luke and Han's eyes reached the breaking point as the incredible ass that they both wanted so badly was bent over and staring them both in the face. She was standing so close that each of the men could have easily reached out and grabbed hold of each of her ass cheeks. And in this bent over position, the string that went between them slipped right between her pussy lips. The small string spread them apart so delicately and forced a tight pull on her clit.

Leia, unbeknownst to herself, was exposing every inch of tight, wet pussy to both Luke and Han. As she bent over she grabbed hold of her ankles and pulled her upper body down until her head was upside down between her calves. Her gold bra covered tits were crushed up against her knees.

Her lips were visible between her legs when she flexed her muscles and she let out an audible groan.

"AAAHHhhhh, OOoohhhh yeahhh!"

Han's pants were tented to the hilt with his hard on pressing tightly into the fabric.

Luke was in no better shape. He did his best to cover his erection with his hand. He was being extra careful not to let Han know he was staring at Leia's incredible assets.

Leia brought her upper body up and put herself into a 90-degree angle. She stared straight ahead and grabbed onto Chewy's shoulders.

"Hold still Chewy, I'm stretching."

Chewbacca howled gently over his shoulder and went back to reattaching Threepio's arm.

Leia held herself there and flexed all her muscles in order to work out all the kinks in her body. She spread her legs wide apart and brought her body up into a standing position. She put her hands on her hips and yawned again.

Luke was staring intently to every single shift in her body movement. Every tiny little flex of a muscle, a clench of an elbow, a bend of a knee. It was like an illegal substance that he yearned to partake of and never quit no matter what.

"Psst, hey kid." Han whispered to Luke.

Luke suddenly snapped his attention over to his friend. Han was smiling.

"You like what you see?"

Luke's heart was beating extremely quickly. He hesitated and stuttered, "Ye..yes."

Han cocked his head sympathetically, "Yeah, well. I'm not surprised."

"You shouldn't be," said Luke.

Luke was a little upset that Han would even pretend that he didn't know that Leia has been foremost in his fantasies since they picked her up off the Death Star. He should have recalled the little argument they had over her. In Luke's mind it wasn't fair. He had been in love with Leia for just as long, if not longer than Han had.

Han was still staring at Leia's nearly exposed body, "I tell you what Luke. Jabba did have good taste in slaves. Poor dead bastard." Han smiled at that thought.

Leia heard this and turned her head back to Han, "Excuse me? Nobody makes me into a slave."

Han stared back at her, "Then he had good taste in fashion. Poor naked bastard."

With her back still turned to them, Leia smiled at Han and flipped the black cloth away from her ass, bearing it to Tattooine.

"Do you have any idea how uncomfortable this is?" Leia asked referring to the string up her butt.

"Why not take if off? Luke and I won't mind." Han said daringly.

Leia smirked at him and turned her head around to Luke. With her back still turned and the cloth still raised, Leia looked like a golden statue of pure sexuality. The first thing she noticed when she looked at Luke was that his eyes were super glued to her butt. She was a little surprised by this.

"Hey!" Leia laughed and got his attention. Luke's eyes met hers.

Leia continued, "Don't look so flustered Luke. It's just me."

Luke sighed and looked down at the floor.

Han, "I don't think you understand. It's just you, but it's a lot more of you than either one of us have seen before."

Leia turned around to face them. She crossed her arms across her chest and shot him a discerning glance.

"What are you saying? You can't handle it?"

Han replied, "I can handle it. I'm not sure about Luke here though."

Luke continued to stare at his feet during the exchange.

Leia laughed a little, "No, I guess not."

She got down on her knees in front of Luke and put her hands on his legs. She dipped her head down and up to meet his eyes.

"What is it Luke? What's troubling you?"

Luke was trembling like a small child under Leia's hands. And she noticed.

"You're shaking?" she said surprised, "What are you afraid of?"

Luke's gaze unconsciously started to switch between her eyes and her cleavage which was practically under his nose. When he realized that his eyes were traveling at light speed between the two, he shut them.

"I'm not afraid of anything Leia."

She smiled at his apparent shyness, "I didn't expect any sort of apprehension at looking at a woman's body from a Jedi knight."

Luke shook his head slowly, "I'm not a Jedi yet. I still have much to learn."

Han was watching the two very closely. The feelings that were surging through his body were that of excitement and arousal. As he watched his two friends talk, he noticed Leia's hands started to slowly rub up and down Luke's thighs. Han was confused about what was beginning to happen here on this Skiff, but he was starting to like it...a lot.

Leia's hands were rubbing his thighs in a comforting way, but at the same time very alluring. Luke's breathing was starting to increase and become deeper.

"Luke..." Leia said to her obviously uncomfortable friend, "Do you like looking at me?"

With his eyes still closed, he nodded.

"What do you need to learn?"

He shrugged nervously.

Leia hesitated for a second, then asked, "Have you ever been with a woman Luke?"

Luke's eyes opened. He stared deeply into Leia's pupils.

Leia asked, "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

At this Luke said, "Just you."

Leia smirked. Of course. He had lived a sheltered life here on Tattooine with his Aunt and Uncle. They barely allowed him to do anything except harvest the moisture from the ground. And the kiss...it was something she remembered as well. She did only do it for Han's annoyance, but she remembered how incredibly hot it felt to press her lips to his and insert her tongue.

"That's right. Then I have to ask...did you like it?" Leia asked with a seductive edge to her voice.

Han was staring at Leia on her knees. Several fantasies started to play out in his head and he was becoming harder with the tone Leia was using.

Luke's eyes went back to her cleavage. Her chest was moving up and down deeply as well. He did not move his gaze from her golden confinement.

He said, "Ye..yes...yes I did Leia."

Leia looked down at her tits and brought her hands up to the clip in the middle. She undid the clip and the golden bra fell apart unmasking her two swollen tits to Luke's lusting view.

Luke sucked in his breath quickly. Leia's nipples were sticking straight out. With the slave bra on, it must have hurt them.

"God, Leia." Luke uttered.

Han had his hand on his own groin and was rubbing up and down and occasionally squeezing himself firmly.

Leia was again looking up into Luke's face and her own lust was indescribable. She looked in the corner of her eyes and saw Han's reaction. She laughed.

"Oh my. What am I going to do now?" Leia turned her head to the front of the Skiff. Chewy was facing away from them and stiff mending Threepio. Lando was all the way at the front still piloting the vehicle towards their destination. The only person who was looking in their direction was Artoo. She smiled at Artoo and mouthed, 'Shhhh...quiet.' Then she turned her attention back to the boy at hand.

Luke's eyelids were halfway open. Not from being tired, but from unadulterated hunger. His mouth was open and hot breath escaped his lips.

Leia's hands were rubbing higher now on Luke's thighs. Suddenly her hand brushed across what had to be Luke's engorged cock rising in the leg of his black pants. As soon as she discerned this, she immediately started to rub it. She started off rubbing it softly, and then worked into a rhythm of hard strokes. This made Luke's breath become staccato and he gasped every time her palm made a pass.

Artoo zoomed in with his recording lens on the action. He was not about to miss a single second of this.

"Aah..." Luke gasped a little too loudly.

"Shhhhhh...." Leia hushed the aroused Jedi to be, "You have to be quiet, otherwise we won't get to do what you really want."

Luke nodded his head in agreement. Leia's hand was rubbing faster and faster with every passing moment.

Leia looked down at Luke's hands. He was gripping the side of the ledge forcefully. He looked like he was about to break the metal apart with his bare hands.

"Oh you like that," Leia didn't relent in her rubbing. The fact that Luke was reacting so strongly only made Leia's rubbing stronger.

Luke whispered hoarsely, "Oh shit...oh shit...Leia...oh God...yes...Leia..."

"I hear you..." Leia whispered back.

The rubbing of his crotch was so intense that Leia's tits jiggled to and fro in front of her aroused friend.

Luke suddenly let go of the ledge and grasped hold of her swaying tit flesh.

"Aahh..." Leia gasped in surprise.

Luke almost let go at her gasp, but she just encouraged him more, "No, it's okay....Luke...ohhh...go....ahead....Aahh...and do...what...you....want..."

The young boy squeezed her warm tits gently, then started to explore them more thoroughly. His hands roamed all around her exposed chest and caressed every part that he could.

"Good...good....ohhhh Luke..." Leia softly mumbled.

Meanwhile on the other side of the ledge, Han was sitting there watching the two excitedly. He had opened his pants up and his raging hard on was in his hand being stroked in sync with Leia's hand stroking of Luke. The sight before him was unreal. The tight body of Leia Organa was on her knees in front of his best friend, almost completely naked, except for that damn gold bikini. The bra was still attached by the chain that hung from her neck but it wasn't covering her tits anymore. The only thing that covered her tits were Luke's hands, which were up, down, and all around her beautiful mounds.

In Luke's disheveled state, he took Leia's nipples between his fingertips and started to roll them. He pinched them sending a jolt through Leia's body all the way down to her moist pussy. Again she gasped quietly.

"Luke...ohhhhh...Luke....uuhhh..."

Leia undid the front of Luke's black pants and opened them up. Almost immediately, his large erect shaft sprung up and pointed straight at Leia's face.

"Ready for this Luke?" Leia asked him not really expecting an answer.

Before Luke could acknowledge anything, Leia's mouth opened up into an "O" and her head dropped down onto Luke's bulging cock.

Luke's eyes shot open to their capacity. His cock tip touched the back of her throat before the rest of her mouth made contact. All of a sudden her lips clamped shut over his base and intensely started sucking like she was extracting poison from a Sand Kleechernib bite.

"Oh God, Leia!" he gasped loudly.

Han quickly looked to the front of the Skiff. Luckily the Skiff made enough ambient noise from its humming engines that nobody on board noticed Luke's cry of pleasure.

Leia's head didn't move from her place at the base of his stiff rod. She just stayed there with her nose touching his belly and sucked as hard as she possibly could.

Luke's fingers pinched Leia's nipples harder and he started to pull on them thanks to the sensations Leia's sucking was giving him. Leia squealed at his pleasurable hurting.

She opened the side of her mouth around Luke's penis and took in a deep breath. Then she closed her lips again and again started to suck his cock hard. Her head started to lift and her lips were dragging over every inch of his foreskin causing a pulling sensation that made Luke's eyes roll into the back of his skull. She sucked with the same intensity all the way up over the head and made a distinct popping sound when she finally let go.

Luke sighed heavily.

Leia leaned down and again and licked his cock from the base all the way up to the tip. At this move, Luke put his hands on the back of Leia's head.

"How was that Lu - ugh..."

She wasn't able to finish her sentence due to the fact that Luke had shoved her head back down on his overly sensitive cock. Leia sort of snickered at his insistent wanting. She obliged and opened her mouth again and made her lips into a small "o". She slowly and maliciously pressed her tiny open mouth over the head of his cock and started to lick his tiny slit. She sucked a little on his head until she finally started to slip her lips down his shaft once again. Her face was back down to his belly and she once again started sucking like she was saving someone's life.

She hummed over his cock sending shivers and shakes through Luke's tense body. After she finished humming she brought her lips up again, sucking all the way, and dragging her tongue up the underside until she came off him again with a loud, wet pop.

The sight of Leia's cocksucking techniques were having an unduly effect on Han. He too was breathing deeply and stroking his cock at the same pace that she sucked Luke's own saber.

She looked up into Luke's eyes once again. She smiled wantonly, "What are you thinking?"

Luke didn't answer. He could hear her, but the words were like gibberish.

She giggled, "Luke?"

His hands were still on the back of her head. He slowly moved them around to her face and lifted her up to his lips. His lips touched hers and both of their eyes shut tightly. Their mouths were opening and swallowing everything the other would give. Luke took her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it at well as she sucked his cock. Her wet lips were slipping all around Luke's and she was moaning profusely into his mouth.

Luke's hands slid down her cheeks, then down her neck. His fingertips relished in the feeling of her hot, sweaty skin. Leia's hand went to Luke's shoulders and held on for dear life. His hands came down her chest and squeezed tightly on her tits and again pinched the hardened nipples with a lustful rage. He then slid his hands down her smooth belly and around to her hips. He caressed her hips roughly and then slid his hands to her tight little ass. Once he massaged the globes of her ass enough, he started to pull her towards him.

Her knees knocked into his knees and she started to spread them. She moved forward with ease and conviction until the brown cloth that covered her pussy brushed over Luke's erect shaft.

They broke their kiss and she looked down upon him. They were both breathing hoarsely and still held onto each other's bodies like they were attached that way. Her tight grip on his strong shoulders, and his tight grip on her quivering bottom.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers