Cutty Ch. 04

Story Info
The Routine.
3.1k words
4.48
18.8k
9

Part 4 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
169 Followers

The Routine

"We're here, ma'am," the taxi driver said, as he stopped in front of Ms. Brendan's house. Donna peeked out of the window to the large mansion. She was nervous for what was about to happen; her first whole weekend out with Ms. Brendan.

"Hi dear, you're right on time!" Ms. Brendan smiled at her as she was carrying a small suitcase to the big limousine parked in front of her house.

Two other women were also busy packing, one of them of course being the driver.

"Why so many suitcases?" Donna thought as she got out. As instructed, she wore high heeled open shoes, a short skirt showing of her trained legs, and the short t-shirt Ms. Brendan had given her, which was a little bit too tight, and therefore showed her nipples a little too much to Donna's liking. Of course, she wore no bra. Her make-up was done as she had learned to do at the Spa lately. A little heavier than she would have preferred herself, but still acceptable. As earrings she wore the longest she had. They were a gift from Robert, and she had only worn them on a romantic night out with him a year ago.

"Here you go, ma'am," the driver said as he placed her two suitcases next to her on the side walk. Donna turned and paid the man. The driver accepted the money, giving her a last lusty look, as he had been doing the whole trip.

She watched the taxi drive away with mixed feelings, and then turned. "Time to face the music." She thought as she sighed.

Ms. Brendan's driver walked up to her. "I'll take these," she said, as she picked up the suitcases, and walked with them to the limousine.

Donna slowly walked up to the house. "Should I go through with this, or call it quits?" she thought. "Everything that has been happening lately is so strange, so weird. I am not a lesbian."

"I would go in and greet Ms. Brendan," the other lady warned as she carried another set of suitcases out of the house to the car.

This got Donna going. "Do not upset Ms. Brendan," was rule number one at all times. She had by now heard numerous stories of her cruelty, though her own experience didn't go further than the 'accidental' cut in her vagina.

"Actually, she has been an improvement in my life," Donna thought as she walked to the mansion. "Without her stern regime the last two months I would not have hold on to my diet, and certainly not to the rough exercises. Even though I had to do them in the clothing she wanted. And, of course, the greeting and farewell routine..."

She spotted Ms. Brendan busy on the phone, as usual, and waited patiently for her to finish. Ms. Brendan smiled at her several times, as if to make her feel at home.

Donna watched herself in the mirror. She saw a strange person looking back at her. Her mind drifted back over the past eight weeks. How things had gradually changed for her!

She looked at her 'new' body. Compared to two months ago it was a world of difference. She turned around to admire the person in the mirror, she was proud of her new trained body.

-

Donna's mind drifted back over the past eight weeks. After the initial day, where she was shaved and cut, it continued with the heavy exercises. The last weeks she had worked out a minimum of four hours a day, only resting in the weekends.

The training schedule was set up by Ms. Brendan herself, but she usually didn't attend the exercises. That she left to her driver, who was just as merciless as she was, and a lot less communicative.

The training started the first week with just her shoulders and arms, but as her cut healed, they went down, and introduced routines for her belly, ass, and legs.

"The last eight weeks were truly exhausting." Donna recalled.

Her new daily routine became like this: In the morning she bathed and shaved everything around her vagina, which had to be done carefully due to the fresh cut. Next, she dressed and got Robert and the kids out of the house. She would then wait for the driver to knock on the door and leave the house with her. The limousine would bring her to Ms. Brendan's house, where she would enter, strip, and wear whatever Ms. Brendan gave her. Usually just high heeled shoes, but sometimes stockings too. She would kiss Ms. Brendan, tell her how she loved her (she was getting better at that), and then they would proceed to the gym-room. There she would at some time in the morning be inspected by the doctor. In the meantime, the exercises would start. As mentioned, the first week it was just upper body, as her cut had to heal. But the next week they moved on to her belly and her legs. These exercises would exhaust her enormously. Donna had never endured this kind of heavy labor, and Ms. Brendan's routines were tough on her.

They would show her no mercy, up to the afternoon, at which time she would lunch together with Ms. Brendan. At those moments, Ms. Brendan became more like a caring friend. Lunch itself was great, very luxurious and all fatless. Lots of vegetable dishes, lots of dishes Donna never knew existed. During lunch Ms. Brendan and Donna would chit chat about almost everything, and after a few days Donna actually looked forward to those nice moments.

In the afternoon she had to go through the diary with Ms. Brendan. She quickly understood what she expected her to write in it. It had to be a positive look at her situation, always highlighting the happy moments, the advantages of, for instance, the exercises, how great the lunches were. Never was she allowed to be negative, or voice her concerns about her situation. If Ms. Brendan did not approve, the page had to be rewritten immediately, and the original text was taken out and destroyed.

After this she was released (usually the diary check took just a mere fifteen minutes), had to kiss Ms. Brendan again, and was given clothing to wear. Then, in her new clothing, she was brought home by the female driver. The clothing she got was always a bit too revealing, too out of character for Donna. Also, after a week of losing her normal clothes at Ms. Brendan's, she decided to just wear whatever Ms. Brendan had given her before. That way at least her own clothing would not be lost completely.

When home, however, she immediately changed into something normal. She had no real excuse anymore for her daughters, as they saw her coming in in the more and more inappropriate clothing. So Donna decided to just ignore their stares, and go up and change. She always was dead tired too, and therefor did not have the stamina to discuss her new image with them. She would just finish up the daily chores without saying much, after which she took a very necessary short nap, up to the time Robert came home. At which time she would start to prepare dinner. After dinner she would clean up, do the dishes and so on, and then usually would go straight to bed again, leaving her daughters and husband alone. The next morning the whole routine started over again.

Weekends she was free from Ms. Brendan. She used that time to enjoy a normal family life, bringing her daughters to their sports events, or music lessons, and go shopping with her husband and or friends.

-

"We are ready, Ms. Brendan," the driver said. She was standing next to Donna in the hall.

"Good, I'll be there in a sec,," Ms. Brendan answered and continued her phone call.

Donna looked at the female driver next to her.

"Her driver..." Donna thought. "That is another weird person in Ms. Brendan's world."

-

The driver always wore a driver outfit, which would not be such a problem if it did not have certain kinky features, which you would only notice if you looked carefully. But Donna was sure the driver was one of the main reasons people would gossip about Ms. Brendan sexual nature.

The driver was young, maybe in her early twenties, and tiny. She came about shoulder height of Donna, so Donna figured she was about 5 feet tall, a little more maybe. But it was difficult to say, as they both were wearing heels all the time. She had a very nice slim figure, with large breasts, especially for her small size. Donna wondered if they were real, but she never had asked. Her skin color was a nice, golden brown, tint. It perfectly matched her dark golden blond hair. She always wore her hair in a ponytail. Donna figured that it had to do with the fact that she always wore a driver's cap.

Her outfit was what made it all a little bizarre. First, the extremely black high heeled open shoes she always wore. If she would wear any higher heels, her toes wouldn't touch the ground. Her legs were always clad in black stockings, with garters holding them up. The stockings where up to halfway her thighs, but due to her very short mini skirt, you still saw a piece of skin between the stockings and the skirt. Also, due to this, you could clearly see the garters.

She didn't wear any underwear, as Donna had noticed when she helped her with her weights. And her pussy was not only shaven, but Donna saw a piece of silver or gold glimmering too, so she probably had a piercing there. Her short black skirts always had a small leather belt, and barely covered her garter belt. She always wore a tight black blazer with a v-cut in front exposing a large part of her breasts. If she would make any sudden moves her nipples would pop out. On her left breast she had a tattoo, a heart with a subscription: 'Forever Ms. ...' Of which Donna could only read the first part, but she was sure it fully would read: 'Forever Ms. Brendan's'. Probably the driver was one of Ms. Brendan's girlfriends too, or had been. She never saw them kiss.

Her neck always had a small collar. It would have been a nice fashion thing, if it wasn't from leather with small silver buttons, which made it look kinky. Her face finally was always made up in a golden shiny way, pink lipstick, her eye-shadow a darker shade of her golden-brown skin color. And the perfume she put on had that silver glitter in it, so her face, as well as the top of her body, was always a little glimmering. In her ears she had several holes, and she wore big large hooped earrings, usually more than one in each ear.

She finished it all with the hair straight back in a small pony tail, a driver's cap, and sunglasses, dark sunglasses.

As for speaking, she limited that to the bare necessary. She and Donna never really talked, and during the exercises, where she usually was the trainer, she kept it to simple instructions. Never really showing a smile or other friendly gesture.

-

Donna gazed back into the mirror. After criticizing the driver for the way she looked, she felt embarrassed to see herself. Not only because of the clothing she was told to wear today...

-

The last two weeks, Ms. Brendan had taken her mission to 'improve' Donna more serious. It started with the first afternoon. They went to a spa, where she was treated to a complete makeover.

"Your new body needs a new look," Ms. Brendan had said. Donna had been too late to object, and her hair was already cut short into a bob before she knew it. After that she had reluctantly let them continue with the makeover. Her brunette hair was treated so it was a lot curlier, and a little lighter than her original color. Her whole body was waxed, especially around her vagina, so she was pretty much without hair except on her head and her eyebrows, and even those were trimmed into a new shape!

Her skin was tanned of course, lighter than the driver's skin color, but still darker than she used to be, and for sure darker than for the time of year would be normal.

Her body was oiled, her nails cleaned, cut, and polished, her skin got several cleaning treatments... She had spent more time at that spa than she had her whole life before!

-

"But it looks good," she had to admit, turning again in front of the mirror. "Apart from the slutty image the clothing and make-up caused."

-

The following days at the spa Donna also had gotten specific instructions on how to best make-up her face, with the new hair style and skin color. Donna did not approve of the taste of the ladies at the spa. Yet, as it was within the boundaries she found acceptable, she had not complained, and had learned to apply the make-up herself reluctantly.

The time at the spa meant less time with her family. She practically only slept at home the last two weeks. Ms. Brendan had foreseen this, and at a certain afternoon three weeks ago had come to her house to talk with the daughters.

-

"She was very good at convincing them," Donna recalled. "I would have never gotten them to do all those chores in the house." Ms. Brendan had explained them it was only temporarily, and after she had thrown in some additional spending money, they were won over.

-

Robert had gotten the job, and was working late every day, so he didn't notice her absence that much. Apart from the fact that he could not have sex with her for two months. He did not seemed to mind, as he was exhausted himself. He would often fall asleep before her.

One weekend he actually had approached her with respect to some rumors he had heard. "What's with this new girlfriend of yours?" Robert had asked her four weeks ago. "She seems to have a lot of influence on you."

They were sitting close to the sports field where their youngest daughter was having her practice. They just had some drinks with some other parents, and finally had some time alone. Donna had sensed Robert was eager to ask her about her new life, and the question itself came as no surprise. She was not allowed to have sex with him because 'she cut herself'. And she was constantly dead tired from the heavy training she received. They therefore hadn't really spoken the last two weeks, let alone the fact that there had been no sex nor even cuddling.

"Ah, nothing. She is a very interesting person and helps me out with my new diet."

"What is her name?"

"Ms. Brendan," Donna had replied. "I do not even know her first name." she had thought at that moment.

"Ms. Brendan, Ms. Heather Brendan?" Robert had asked.

"Well..." She had replied unsure. She actually did not know at that time.

"An older lady, brown hair, fair complexion, big breasts, skinny, and extremely wealthy. Lives in the Broneo district, in a huge mansion."

"So her first name is Heather..." Donna had thought.

"Yes dear, that's her," she had replied. "You know her?"

"Everybody does, darling," he had looked at her with some unbelief. "She just happens to be one of the shareholders of my company... one of the biggest."

"Oh..." Donna had replied, she had known from the way Robert had looked at her there was more to come.

"Yes, and people whisper she is even one of the most powerful people of this city. She has connections everywhere and has invested in almost all big companies around here.

"Donna," he had taken her hand lovingly. "I can't tell you who you befriend, but be careful with this one. She can decide our future, you know. She decides if I keep my job right now, as we speak. I told you I was fighting for my position. This friend of yours can have a big, really big, say in this."

"I didn't know..." Donna had lied.

"Oh, it's no problem, yet. I just wished you had befriended her a little later. I do not like to be in the spotlight like this. She is known to be ruthless. If you piss her off, it might have big, very big, consequences for us. Rumors are she has a freaky personal life style. They whisper she is lesbian, as she never got married. So all this really worries me."

"Don't worry dear, nothing special is happening, we just click," Donna had tried to reassure her husband. "It's mostly the diet with the exercise that is keeping me occupied, not Ms. Brendan herself."

"I don't think you are lesbian or something like that, darling," he had replied. "She is just dangerous, everybody says so. And I wanted you to know that."

"I'll be careful," she had smiled at Robert, stroking his hand.

"Darn, what am I up against!?" she had thought, frightened, "Even Robert now says she is so dangerous..."

-

Ms. Brendan finally hung up the phone. She walked up to Donna and simply said: "Let's go."

Donna embraced her and the two of them exchanged a deep passionate French kiss, with their tongues exploring each other's mouth. "I love you, Ms. Brendan." Donna said when they finally stopped. Her nipples now clearly showing, as Ms. Brendan had felt them up.

"You look great," Ms. Brendan reassured her, as she took her by the arm. They walked arm in arm out of the house, "I am so excited, aren't you, Cutty?" she said with a bright smile.

"Yes, Ms. Brendan." And, actually, she truly was. Also, she was a nervous emotional wreck. A whole weekend alone with Ms. Brendan, a lesbian! She was sure this weekend they would do more than just kiss hello and goodbye and paint their nails.

"This way, ma'am," the driver said, as she guided the two of them to the limousine.

She opened the door for them, and they entered. The door shut, and Donna felt as if her fate was sealed with this act.

"Don't be so nervous, Cutty," Ms. Brendan said, as she fondled her right hand through Donna's hair, slowly caressing the back of her neck. "You will enjoy it, just go along and everything will be fine. Give me another kiss."

And they started making out for the first time, right there, in the back of the limousine. Donna didn't even notice when they left. As she was overwhelmed with conflicting feelings; "Weeks of no sex must have had a bigger influence on me than I thought..."

Bokkey
Bokkey
169 Followers