Cutty Ch. 07

Story Info
Shopping.
2.2k words
4.2
13.7k
5

Part 7 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers

Some small remarks from the author:

Yes, I am the real Bokkey. This story was published years ago on another site and it was never finished due to writers block.

Thanks to an old fan who republished the story on another site I got pulled out and am currently eager to continue with this story.

I publish it in the old structure. I noticed this means sometimes short chapters, but that is how it was. There are up to 46 chapters which I am 'proofing' now. So I hope to post every day a chapter. Then I will write new chapters. I am longing to get to that asap.

I love to get feedback, especially constructive criticism.

Have a pleasant read.

*****

Shopping

After a quick shower, Donna dressed hurriedly into short jeans, a t-shirt, and a ridiculous pair of red, high heeled, open shoes, with straps going up her legs ending just below her knee. She had never worn shoes like this before, so she had some difficulty finding out how to fold the straps, but eventually with the help of Ms. Brendan she got it done.

Of course, no underwear; No panties, no bra.

"Off we go," Ms. Brendan said, as she held the room door open. "The driver has been waiting on us for quite some time now."

Donna tiredly walked towards the door. "Here we go," she thought worrisome as she left the safe hotel room.

They walked through the lobby, outside to the waiting car. In the lobby Donna looked at the hotel employees, to see if any of these looked weird at her, indicating they had seen her last night arriving naked.

"Thank God no one looked at me funny," she thought as she got into the car and they drove away.

Ms. Brendan was on the phone again, doing some business, and Donna was left alone with her thoughts, again.

"I have to get out of this situation. Sooner or later someone will find out what is going on." She looked at herself, "And the later that will be, the more humiliating it will be for me and my family.

"But, how?" she wondered, as she looked at Ms. Brendan, busy on her phone. "How to do that without compromising everything? A talk with Robert, telling him all? No, I have been told not to do that. What friend could help me?" She went quickly through her list of close friends. "None of them," she concluded. "None of them even remotely have the experience or power this lady has. I don't even have a lawyer friend to check my legal stance on this blackmail." But now Donna did see a possible solution: "A lawyer, I have to find me a lawyer, an independent one, and go with him/her through my options..."

Ms. Brendan finally hung up the phone and smiled with pity at her.

"She must think she's so powerful," Donna thought. "Just wait till I have my lawyer and get out of this. When I save me and my family from you and you're sick games."

Donna's eyes lit up, "My family, I forgot to call them!"

"Ms Brendan," she immediately asked. "Can I call my family?"

"I only have a business phone here, and I refuse to have it used for personal issues, Cutty," Ms. Brendan answered.

"But I need to call them, they'll be worried sick!"

"The only one worried right now is you," Ms. Brendan said. "Don't forget it is Saturday morning. By now the kids are doing their sport activities, with Robert drinking a beer or two with the other men at the bar, watching over his girls."

"She's right," Donna knew, "But still, I must call them. It will be very awkward already..."

"But I will allow you to call them later, don't worry Cutty. Just behave."

The remark was not lost on Donna. "If I don't 'behave' she will not let me call them."

It felt weird to be so powerless so sudden.

-

They soon arrived at a large shopping mall. They got out and walked in the chilly breeze to the entrance. Ms. Brendan in her usual business clothes, being the perfect executive, Donna dressed as if it was summer already. The difference was striking, especially with them walking together.

"Cutty," Ms. Brendan said, as she guided Donna through the crowd towards a clothing store. "With your new look you have to get new clothes. Else you'll just look ridiculous; just too old fashion."

They entered the large clothing store.

"Luckily not some weird adult store," Donna sighed with relief.

"You've been a housewife for too long, so we need to get you up to par." Ms. Brendan continued, as they walked through the alleys, checking out the clothing.

Somehow Donna did not really expect they would find anything to Ms. Brendan's liking.

Ms. Brendan walked around constantly talking to Donna, expecting her to follow her. She was checking out the clothing, but not being able to really decide on the best outfit.

Finally, in the summer collection section, she got excited. "Here we'll find some nice stuff. This store always has a good summer collection. Last year's was fantastic, really."

While Donna reluctantly checked some blouses, Ms. Brendan went frantically through the whole collection, picking up blouses, t-shirts, skirts, panties, everything. A sales lady came practically running to help her out.

"She needs a new style, you see," Ms. Brendan explained to the sales lady when they approached Donna with a bunch of clothing. "So we just have to try them all, see which fits best."

"Cutty, dear, look!" Ms. Brendan enthusiastically showed her some t-shirts. "Aren't they nice?"

Donna looked at them. "Too young for me," she thought. "And too small."

"Well..." she said with a forced smile, just in time remembering the rules.

"Ah, you're too old fashion!" Ms. Brendan interrupted her, "Just go and start with wearing these for us. We'll tell you if it is ok or not." Ms. Brendan smiled reassuring at her and gave her a short to wear as well as a half cut t-shirt. Next Donna was ushered to the changing rooms.

For the next hour Donna was just showing the clothing to Ms. Brendan and the sales lady. The clothes were not that weird, but most of them more revealing than Donna was used to, and definitely not her taste in color and style. But she really did not have a say in it, she knew. She did refuse some clothing which was just too much, and luckily the sales lady backed her up, but in the end she was still left with a pile of summer clothing, she would herself never dreamed of buying.

"We'll take these," Ms. Brendan rounded up the sale, looking enthusiastic at Donna. "The new look, Cutty. These are just perfect!"

Donna smiled wryly. She had just returned into her 'own' clothing again, the red shoes, the short cut jeans, and looked with suspicion at her new ward robe.

"Well if she wants to see me in those..." she thought. "At home I'll just be wearing my own stuff anyway. And again, it is not as bad as I had feared."

"Off you go, pay at the counter, the lady will bring these to our car."

Donna was dumb fold, "She expects me to pay for these? She must be kidding!"

Yet Ms. Brendan walked up to her and whispered, "Cutty, follow the instructions. You did not expect me to pay for everything this weekend, now did you? I already paid for the hotel, the dinner, the drinks, and will pay for lots more. The least you can do is pay for these new clothes..." The look she gave Donna was clear enough, no discussion.

Reluctantly Donna went to the cash register to pay. In the distance she saw Ms. Brendan look for some more clothing, probably for herself, while the sales lady together with the driver brought everything to the limousine.

-

"1500 dollars!" Donna was still in shock, "She made me pay 1500 dollars for things I do not even really want!" They were now walking through the mall eating donuts Ms. Brendan had bought for them. "And I, stupid cow, paid. Why?" Donna was furious, but mostly furious with herself. She always had been too easily pushed over. And this was just such a case. They did not have the money. How would she explain this to Robert? He had told her to watch out with Ms. Brendan, as she was definitely from another class. A financial class, that is.

"So now we have the casual ware, let's go for the business and night time clothing," Ms. Brendan winked while they passed the food court.

"Those are even more expensive..." Donna dreaded already.

"Happy face, Cutty!" Ms. Brendan reminded the pondering Donna, "And tell me what's on your mind" she snuggled up to the lady in the red high heels. Hugging her friendly.

"It's the money, Ms. Brendan." Donna honestly answered, "It was a bit much."

"Don't you worry about that too much, Cutty. Robert has got the job, so he has some more money to spend. And he should expect some expenses from this trip."

"Yes Ms. Brendan, but this was too much," she tried again, hoping to convince Ms. Brendan.

"Ah well, if money is such a problem, I'll pay for the rest, but we'll have to come to some agreement over it, ok?"

"She speaks so lightly about this," Donna thought. "Money really does not matter to her, and she really can not understand anybody having a problem with spending it at her pace."

"Well, Cutty?"

"Oh, ok, I guess..." Donna said absent minded. "And that Cutty thing starts to annoy me now." she noticed.

"Cutty..." Ms. Brendan warned.

"Ok, Ms. Brendan." Donna quickly corrected, with the mandatory smile.

-

The next store they went had some really expensive clothing, and Donna was glad Ms. Brendan was going to pay for it this time. The store had actually more business clothing than anything else. Donna was surprised they even entered.

"I'll explain later, during lunch, Cutty," Ms. Brendan said, as she smiled seeing Donna's surprised look. She took Donna by the hand and guided her straight to a sales lady in the back of the store. Obviously enjoying the lost feeling Donna showed all too obvious.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a middle-aged lady asked.

Donna felt humiliated by the look of condemnation the lady gave her. "And she's right, you should not enter this store dressed the way I am." She looked at Ms. Brendan, and around in the store "All other clients are dressed normal, are dressed business like. Yet I..."

"We need some business suites." Ms. Brendan meanwhile told the sales lady "She needs some upgrading of her wardrobe. New job."

"Aah..." the sales lady coldly replied, as she looked with disdain at Donna. You could see her thinking of Donna as some low class blonde who did not know etiquette. "Come this way," and she wanted to take them to the sales section.

"No, no," Ms. Brendan stopped her. "We like to see the new collection. Money is not the issue. I pay, not she."

The sales lady's eyes lit up, and she immediately showed much more interest. "The new collection?" she asked barely hiding her greed.

"Yes, Cutty here has a new job which will include lots of presentations, meetings etcetera, so she needs to be picture perfect." Ms. Brendan explained as they walked in the opposite direction away from 'sales', "She can't be doing that wearing this slutty outfit..."

"Indeed..." the older lady acknowledged, as they both gave Donna an arrogant pitiful look.

"Damn! She first has me wearing these clothes and now humiliates me by doing as if I choose them." Donna thought as she put on a shy smile, not knowing where to look, humiliated to the bone.

"And why would I need business suites?" she wondered. "What is this 'new job'?"

But the next hour she was told to just try on several suites, with matching shoes, and not ask too many questions. The sales lady attitude had changed completely once she discovered Ms. Brendan was not joking. She kept on ignoring Donna however, as she quickly understood it was Ms. Brendan calling the shots. Donna was just a dumb blonde being dressed up.

"Actually, I like these clothes," she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror with a smile, while Ms. Brendan and the sales lady discussed how this suite fitted her. Donna paraded herself in front of the mirror. "I have never had much of a career due to my early marriage," she recalled. "But although I have no regrets, you always wonder the 'what if'," she looked at the ladies checking her out. "Although now I'm wondering more the 'why'...".

They finally left the store leaving behind a very happy sales lady. She even waved at them, or better, at Ms. Brendan. In the bags Donna had to carry, were 6 suites of the newest collections, with matching shoes, and even handbags. Donna was afraid to ask why they bought this type of clothing, and even more what the price tag of this collection was.

"Let's have some lunch at the food court," Ms. Brendan interrupted Donna's thoughts.

Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers