CvsN 06: Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers

"It wasn't too bad, the place was already pretty clean. Want to take a break?"

Break? I wanted to break her in half like a shotgun, and clean her barrel.

"I've just got a little more to do. I'd like to just get this done. No need for you to wait, why don't you head back, and I'll meet you back at the ranch." I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She settled against me, almost purring.

"I…I wanted to thank you for yesterday."

"Nothing to thank me for. Forget about it. I think we've heard the last from him."

"No, really. I don't know what I'd have done without you." I could almost hear the ache in her voice.

"Great. Tell you what, head back and make us lunch, I'm starving, and we'll call it even." I gave her a kiss on the top of the head, and a pat on the rear as I pointed her to the door.

She turned and gave me a big hug before she picked up her buckets and headed out the door.

I was looking forward to lunch, and even more so to dessert.

I finished the room shampoo job in record time, headed back to the office, dropping off the keys and signing some exit papers.

I got back to the house about forty minutes after Debbie had left, and found the place empty. I waited about half-an-hour for her to show, figuring she must have stopped for some groceries. When she didn't show, I fended for myself.

I set to work on the upstairs bathroom. I just had the last sink and the vanity to do before that job was complete. It still astounded me how the place was coming together so quickly.

Footsteps in the hallway announce I was no longer alone in the house, and I crawled out from under the sink to find Karen scowling at me.

"Hi, what are you doing here? Is it that late already?" I asked, as I started to get up.

I was more than a little surprised when she walked up to me and slapped me. "You are such an asshole, Jack."

"What? What did I do?" I asked, bewildered.

"How could you do that." She was almost yelling at me.

"Do WHAT? What are you talking about?"

"How could you reject Debbie like that. She's at my place crying her eyes out, and has been for the last hour."

I stood up, not wanting to continue this bizarre discussion from on the ground. "Slow down. I have no idea what you are talking about."

"I suppose you're going to tell me that Debbie didn't show up at your place, wearing next to nothing. I suppose she didn't throw herself at you, and all you did was send her away."

She was fuming. She looked really sexy angry.

"Karen. She came over to help me finish cleaning the place. She cleaned while I shampooed. I asked her to make lunch, so we could just get away from that place and I figured we had the whole afternoon to be together. I wanted her so bad I could taste it, sort of like how I want you now." I stepped up to her and tried to pull her into my arms.

"GOD! You can be so ignorant." She pushed me away with both hands. "She was all worried about how you'd feel about her after yesterday, and now she's convinced you don't want her anymore. I can't believe you sometimes. You would fuck a snake, but you won't show that poor girl any attention after all she's been through."

"Listen. I'm sorry, I just didn't understand." I tried to explain, still trying to get close to Karen.

"Don't touch me! You need to get downstairs and cleanup. I'm going to go get Debbie and bring her back here, and you need to figure out how you're going to make this up to her." She turned away from me and stomped down the stairs.

Women.

* * * *

I rushed out and picked up a few things at the store, and then dashed back for a quick shower before they returned. I had barely managed to dry off, and throw on some sweats and a shirt, when Karen and Debbie showed up at the door.

Debbie didn't look her best. She had overdone the makeup, and her eyes were red and swollen. I felt like a total ass.

"Debbie, I'm sorry."

"That's ok, there's nothing to be sorry about." She answered gamely, yet not looking me in the eye.

"But there is. Sometimes I'm a little obtuse. Ok, a lot obtuse. You know I'm going to make a lot of mistakes probably, this is my first real relationship, and it is a little out of the ordinary. It's not like I can read a bunch of Harlequin romances and figure out how I'm expected to act."

Karen had to chime in. "No one is expecting you to act, Jack."

"Ok, bad choice of words. I just sometimes don't think things out."

"You can say that again," Karen mumbled.

"Debbie, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and every time I see you, it's like the sun rising. You are so pretty I can barely stand to look at you. As soon as I stand in your presence I want you." I walked to her, and took her hand in mine, bringing her palm to my lips.

"That's not what it seemed like this morning." Her softly spoken words were not accusing, just sad.

"Oh, I wanted you. But I did feel awkward, I was afraid you might be upset with me. I showed you a side of myself I'm not proud of. I don't consider myself a violent or vicious man, but I guess I was a little embarrassed over how I behaved yesterday. I didn't want to force myself on you."

"How could I be upset. You did that for me. No one, ever, has stood up for me like that." She was on the verge of tears and I could hear her voice cracking.

I took her hand, and lowered it to the front of my pants. The effect that these girls have on me is only enhanced when they are both there, and I was tenting my sweats noticeably.

"Debbie. I am sorry. I do want you. I wanted you then, I want you now." I pulled her into my arms and held her.

Karen spoke up. "Words are cheap, Jack. We need to see some action here, if you're to be believed."

I turned Debbie to the side and walked her into my bedroom. There were a dozen pink roses on each side of the bed, and a single long-stem lying on the middle pillow. 'I'm Sorry' was spelled out in red rose petals in the middle of the bed.

"Well, I guess that's a start," Karen announced, finally deigning to get near enough to me to give me a hug.

We all removed our clothing, climbed among the rose petals. I was about to clear them off the bed, when Debbie stopped me.

"No. Please, let's keep them here." She asked.

Karen and I guided Debbie to the center of the bed, where we spent the next several minutes kissing and caressing every inch of her fantastic body.

Debbie sat up and pushed me down onto my back, attacking my cock with her mouth. She lay down between my legs and licked and sucked me like there was nothing else in the world but her and my cock.

Karen enjoyed the show for a while, then settled in behind Debbie until her face disappeared between Debbie's legs. Debbie was dedicated, not allowing the distraction to deter her from the task at hand.

I felt myself getting close and tried to pull Debbie up before I got too excited.

"Jack, I want you to come in my mouth. Please." She looked up at me with those big blue eyes. How could I say no?

"I'd love that." I told her.

She smiled and took me in her mouth, working my shaft with her hand. The discussion had attracted Karen, who positioned herself so she could watch the finale.

"Damn, Debbie, you always look so hot with his cock in your mouth. No wonder you drive him crazy. Doesn't she look hot like that, Jack?" Karen reached out and pulled Debbie's hair back so it wouldn't obstruct our view.

"Look at him, Deb. Slowly suck that big cock deep, and look into his eyes. She loves your cock, Jack. Can't you tell? She told me she loves the feel and taste of you. I can't blame her. You look so damn good. Can I taste it?" She leaned forward and kissed Debbie's cheek.

Debbie pulled up off my cock, holding it upright. She leaned it towards Karen's face, and Karen reached out with her tongue and slowly licked the head. She then leaned over and took my cock deep in her mouth, slowly pulling it out.

"Wow. I've never really liked sucking cock that much, Jack, but I love the feel of your cock." She took it back in her mouth and worked on it for a few strokes, before she pulled off and yielded to Debbie.

"Finish him. I know he's close, I want to watch you swallow his cum." Karen leaned over and kissed Debbie again, this time deeply.

Debbie smiled, an almost evil smile, then took me into her mouth again. Starting slowly, she worked herself up to a blistering pace, then when she heard me gasping and straining, on the verge of cumming, she opened her mouth, place the head of my cock at the entrance of her sweet mouth, and beat me off with her hand, fast and furious.

With a cry I came, shooting off into her mouth, seeing my cum bathe the roof of her mouth, and then pool on her tongue. I kept cumming, and she finally closed her mouth over my cock and sucked me dry.

Between Karen and Debbie, it wasn't long before I was hard again, and I spent the next half-hour fucking Debbie in every position I knew, and several that were simply inspired by the moment. I didn't ignore Karen, and several times when we'd change positions, I'd take Karen, and fuck her for a while, but within a few minutes she'd thank me, disengage, and remind me that this afternoon was for Debbie, and that she'd collect from me later.

I was pounding away at Debbie doggy style, and Karen had crawled under Debbie and was licking her pussy where I was entering her.

"I just love this view. I get so hot placing the tip of my tongue just at the point where you enter her, Jack. Nnnnnnn. Right there, where I can feel your cock sliding in her."

It felt pretty nice from my end as well.

"Do her in the butt, Jack, so I can have her pussy. I want to see your fat cock split her ass open while my tongue is inside her."

"Is that Ok with you Debbie?" I asked her, eager to go along with Karen's suggestion.

"I'm yours, Jack. Always. However you want."

"I don't want to hurt you…"

"Geez Jack! She's not some porcelain doll you're going to break. FUCK HER! She needs to be used by you. Just do it."

That was good enough for me. I moved my cock up to the opening of her ass, and pushed against her tight little hole. I was so worked up I didn't open her up slowly, I just pushed until I popped past her tight little ring, and slipped about two inches in. I elicited a moan from both girls.

"That looked so incredible, Jack, you sliding in her like that. Now work it in. I want to watch that whole cock of yours disappear up that poor little butt."

Spreading her cheeks wide, in a series of short strokes I slowly made some progress, then, overcome with my lust, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard against me, as I drove the last few inches home with one thrust.

Debbie had twisted her upper body, and was watching me. She was looking straight in my face, and she winced for a moment as I sank home. Then she smiled at me. "Fuck my ass, lover. It's yours. I'm yours."

I pulled almost all the way out, and slid home again. And again. And again.

"That is amazing. Watching that beast slide into her, I swear I'm going to cum just watching you." Karen was breathing hard, and I could feel her fingers stroking my cock as I screwed Debbie.

When I looked down to watch my cock disappear up her ass, I could see Karen below, her eyes right at the level of where I entered Debbie, her mouth working on Debbie's pussy. I looked up and saw Debbie move back between Karen's legs, returning the favor.

Karen hadn't been lying about cumming. I could hear her moaning, begging us both not to stop, and telling us how she was going to cum. It was exciting me, listening to her get so excited and feeling the tight grip of Debbie's wonderful rear.

I pulled completely out of Debbie, and before she could close up, drove myself into her, all the way to the root. I repeated this several times, and the view combined with Debbie's artful tongue must have done the job. Karen screamed out and came hard, driving her face into Debbie's pussy in between gasps.

That was enough for me. "Grab your ass cheeks for me, Debbie, and spread them open."

Debbie reached back with both hands, and exposed herself completely.

I reached for her waist and took it in both hands. While she held herself open for me, I screwed her ass for all I was worth, pounding away, so close to cumming, staying on that ragged edge forever. My breath was coming in gasps and my legs were burning, but I couldn't slow down.

I looked up and found Debbie watching me again.

"Cum for me baby. Fill my ass. Cum for me." She was breathing hard, her nostrils flaring, her eyes burning.

With a groan, I slammed home and emptied my seed deep in her bowels. On the second spurt she cried out, her eyes rolling back in her head, and her mouth gasping. Over and over I came, pushing hard, trying to reach ever deeper within her, until I finally had to be satisfied, and I curled around her body, hugging myself to her back.

"Damn that was hot, you two. What are you gonna do for an encore?" Karen announced. In the heat of the moment I'd almost forgotten her.

I couldn't hold back from gasping out a small laugh, as I rolled off of Debbie and onto my back, exhausted.

I looked over to Debbie. She was lying on her side, facing me, her smile back on her face.

"Ok. I guess maybe you do want me. You're forgiven."

"NO! I can't believe you told him that." Karen sat upright, scolding Debbie. "You know we could have milked this for at least a week. I was hoping to get at least a nice dinner out of this, and maybe a big screen TV. You are just too easy."

She was dead serious. Debbie and I just looked at each other and laughed. It was nice.

At that moment, a car pulled up in the driveway.

"The kids!" we all cried out nearly in unison.

Karen bolted from the room, up the stairs, while Debbie grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

I tugged my sweatpants on and pulled my shirt over my head, as I walked out to the living room.

Beth herded the kids into the house, where they made a beeline for the kitchen, for an after-school snack.

Beth looked me over, and then looked through the door into my bedroom, where Debbie was walking out of the bathroom, in an extremely disheveled state. She then turned her eyes to the stairs where Karen was calling down to the girls asking how their day was.

Beth approached me and stood up on her toes to whisper to me. "Your pants are on inside out."

I could feel myself blushing.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers