CvsN 07: Projects & Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers

"So, what do you want to do? Not what do you wish, but what do you think we can do?" She didn't sound angry or irritated; she was just discussing things honestly.

I lost myself for a couple of minutes in the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her tight, nearly virginal pussy. "How often can you spend the night?"

"How often do you think?" She still wasn't very responsive to my actions, allowing me to have sex with her, but not really into it.

My arms were getting tired, and I leaned down and kissed her. Then I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. She guided me back in and was soon laying with her full weight on me, and I caressed her back as I rolled my hips, sliding in and out of her.

"How often?" She repeated.

"I...If I had a place for you, I wish you could stay here."

She kissed my shoulder, nibbling at the skin. "I don't need much room." Now I could feel the rolling of her hips as she responded to my thrusts.

"Would you? Would you live here with us?" I was holding her tightly while I drove in and out of her a little more forcefully.

"I don't know. It depends on a lot of things. I guess you'll just have to make me an offer." She pushed up on her arms and sat upright. She was so pretty, her young full breasts so firm. I pulled her down so I could lick and suck on first one nipple, then the other, while she rocked back and forth on my cock.

She sat upright again, and then climbed off for a second as she turned around facing the end of the bed. She put her hands on my legs just above my knees, and lowered herself back onto my cock. I held her sweet ass cheeks and thrust up into her as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I reached between her cheeks and let my fingertips run from where my cock entered her, back along the crevice of her cheeks across her little butthole.

"Mmmmm, now that's naughty" she moaned.

I let my thumb linger on her ass, nudging the tip into her.

"Sorry, baby, but that's not on the menu...yet." She laughed, clenching her butt cheeks tightly.

"God you feel so great." I told her. "Lean forward."

She obliged getting on her hands and knees, and I pulled my legs out and got behind her. I ran my cock up and down the crack of her ass, pulling the head across her asshole, before I pressed it back inside her. I was feeling pretty close to coming. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard and fast as I could, the slap of our skin echoing in the room. There was something about the view of her narrow waist swelling out with the curve of her hips, the heart shape of her full ass, and vision of my cock disappearing into her, that made my blood burn.

"I'm gonna come baby," I gasped.

"Come in me," she whispered back, and I did, thrusting deeply, filling her with my seed.

I collapsed beside her. She got up and came back from the bathroom a few minutes later with a warm washcloth. She wiped me clean, threw the washcloth in the general direction of the bathroom, and climbed back in the bed. I followed her back up and lay beside her pulling her to my side. We were quiet for a couple of minutes.

"I'm so confused, Jack." She finally broke the silence.

"Me too." I closed my eyes and thought about what I'd gotten into, letting my hand caress her shoulder.

I came close to falling asleep. But the creak of the door opening jolted my eyes open. I looked up to find Debbie walking across the room. She came to my side of the bed.

"Jack." she whispered, standing there trembling, wearing only a long t-shirt.

"What's wrong baby." I wasn't sure if Beth was awake or asleep, and I spoke softly.

"I'm...I'm so embarrassed, Jack. I...I can't stand being alone up there. I'm sorry. Can I please sleep in here? I'll sleep on the floor." She couldn't even lift her eyes. "Please."

Beth was awake. I felt her lift herself up on her side, and look across at Debbie.

Debbie looked up and saw Beth watching her. She started crying. "I'm sorry, Beth. I'm sorry, I'll go." But she just stood there shaking and sobbing.

I rolled my legs off the side of the bed, and took Debbie's hands in mine. "I'm sorry Debbie, but it's not my decision to make. Tonight, this is Beth's room." I stood, and threw on my robe, and headed for the kitchen to get a drink, and to see if they could maybe work this out on their own.

I'm sure a lot of people might think I was a coward trying to take the easy way out. Maybe they'd be right.

After getting a drink, I settled onto the couch in the living room. I could hear the murmur of voices behind the closed door. I thought I'd wait until one of them left, or they came and got me. I almost fell back to sleep, before Beth called me from the doorway. "Come on back."

Debbie looked a lot better, she'd cleaned up her face, and she was sitting on one side of the bed. Beth was standing on the other. After a few seconds of silence Beth spoke. "Well? Go ahead." Her words were clearly directed towards Debbie.

Debbie looked up. "Beth says I can sleep here, but you decide where everyone sleeps. I really don't mind sleeping on the floor. Really."

I walked over to Beth. "You don't have to do this."

"I've been thinking, Jack. Here's the deal. I'm leaving myself wide open. But Debbie agrees. You should belong to both of us. Both. Anytime she's with you, I can be there too, and whenever you're with me, she's welcome. But it's our decision. If you share your bed with one of us, you have to be willing to share it with both of us. Can you live with that?"

"I'd love to. I guess this means nobody else. No Cathy, no Karen."

"No. I don't think so. Not for now. But it's our decision. If we say no Karen, then it's no Karen. But for now, as long as each night is spent with us, I think we can deal with the rest of it. Let's just not go adding another pile of lovers to your harem just yet, Ok?" Beth didn't sound quite as confident the more she spoke.

I climbed into the bed, and faced Debbie. "What about you?"

"If Beth will let me, I'll share you with her. I just want to be with you. I can't sleep unless I can reach out and touch you. I must wake ten times a night and each time I have to know you're there. Please."

I turned back to Beth. "Turn out the light and come to bed." I then pulled Debbie back into the bed. She discarded her t-shirt, exposing her incredible body, before she slipped under the covers.

Once Beth was pressed against my one side and Debbie against my other, I turned my face towards Beth's. "Thank you. You know I love you."

"You better."

"Will you live with us? I'll build an addition, dining room downstairs, bedroom upstairs. I want to spend every night with you." I was punctuating my offer with tiny kisses on the top of her head.

Debbie on the other hand, had allowed her hand to roam down my body and she now was gently massaging my cock, and cupping my balls. Even though I'd been just about asleep, she was getting a reaction.

Beth let her top hand brush across my far nipple, and then painted small circles around it, just inches from where Debbie's face was looking back at her from across my chest. "You are a ninny. Don't worry about the addition yet, let's just try to work out all the other stuff going on here." She leaned her head back, offering me her lips. I leaned down and accepted the offer.

I pulled away a moment later. "Other stuff, like the sex?" I asked

"No, I think the sex part will work out, as long as Deb and I come first, and it's our decision. It's everything else." She turned a bit upright, and her tiny pink tongue reached out and licked my other nipple now.

Debbie's hands had brought me to full life again, and she eased herself down my body, under the covers. Soon her mouth was full, and she rested her head on my stomach, as she stroked my shaft with her hand.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what 'everything else' was. But I guess she was right about the sex. Beth reached down and with a sweep, pulled back the covers exposing Debbie. She then reached down with her hand and stroked Debbie's hair.

Debbie lifted up onto all fours, and pivoted on my cock, until her feet were at the end of the bed. She was now facing us, my cock in both her hands as she raised her face up and down on my cock, her eyes moving back and forth between me and Beth.

Beth traced a line down the side of Debbie's face, to the side of her mouth. Debbie pulled my cock out of her mouth, and turned to Beth. She took Beth's finger in her mouth, then a second finger when it was offered, her tongue twirling around, and then sucking the fingers. After several second of this, Beth pulled her fingers out of Debbie's mouth, and with a gentle push, aimed Debbie back at my cock, where she took the hint and buried my cock in her throat again.

"She really is pretty, isn't she?" Beth said softly. I saw her eyes were closed and I could hear her shallow breath slowing. She was falling asleep on my chest, while another woman was blowing me, just a foot away.

I laid back and let Debbie suck me off. Beth's soft snore was the most wonderful sound in the world, and Debbie didn't seem to mind that it took a very long time before I succumbed to her efforts and filled her mouth with my cum.

Debbie climbed back up next to me. "Good night, Jack."

"I love you, Debbie. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings tonight." I said sleepily.

I was all but asleep, when I heard her faint whisper. "He loves me."

* * * *

Thursday morning I got called into my boss's office.

I hadn't spoken with Chris since she'd helped out at the 'barn-raising'. I was a little embarrassed not knowing how much she'd been privy to during all the gossip that went on. Joe worked for her as well, and Karen worked on the same floor.

"So, Jack, how's everything going?"

"Pretty good. I'm moved in and the house is looking pretty good. Plus the Gandalf project is completely done now. I'm just working on cleaning up a little documentation."

"Well, you're going to need to finish up what you can, and push off the rest of those." She was smiling, so I wasn't too worried about losing my job or something weird. "The customer has approved your project. They've even picked up some of the options. We're a go. We just have to select the team."

I was astounded. I'd proposed the project over four months ago. It seemed like the customer was really interested, and since it was by brainchild, I was allowed to present the concept to the upper brass. But then it had seemed to die out and I hadn't heard anything about it in at least two months. Now Chris explained it had just been the contract completion and legal business. When she showed me the complete project abstract I was even more surprised to find the team had swelled to four, instead of three, they'd picked up almost every option, and the dollar amount was easily double what I thought we'd be charging.

This was my first real project leadership. We discussed the team at length. Chris was going to manage the whole project and I was going to be the software lead, with the other three engineers reporting to me.

The best part of the whole thing was I'd already done most of the work. I'd been writing some custom software to make my own job easier, leveraging some existing unsupported programs, and thought that the customer could use the same type of stuff at all the field sites. What I'd sold them on was already running on my computer, it just needed repackaging.

Chris wasn't aware of how much was done, and kept hounding me to release more of the work to the others. I was letting them do all the packaging, add some needed features, and do the report generation and improved user-interface, but the guts was 90% done and I was determined to keep possession and dole it out slowly, while rewriting a couple of portions for performance.

Chris was seated next to me, reading over the contract, and she pointed out the completion bonus. Her hand brushed mine, and it was electric. I thought I could feel the hairs rising on my arms.

"If we can get this project done on time, with the features agreed to, and tested, I've negotiated for about $60K to be distributed among the team as a bonus. It's a lot more than usual, since it was generated by us internally. I've got full discretion on the distribution of the bonus money. I figured we'd hold out about 2K for a post project activity. Of the remainder you and I will share two-thirds of it, and the team splits the rest. It looks like a huge amount of work, in such a little amount of time. What do you think our chances are for coming in on time with all the requested features?" She was looking at me pretty intensely.

I'd never really noticed before how pretty her green eyes were.

"I will personally guarantee it. For that kind of money I'll write it myself in my garage if I have to. Did we get the training included in the price?" That would be pretty neat; it included taking the product to field sites on four continents, installing it and training the local staff.

"Yes, training and installation are budgeted, including travel for two, one week at each of the six sites." She pointed out the training budget, over $150k for that part alone. I saw the customer was being charged $150 an hour for my time. Wow, I wished I got a third of that. "Do you think you'll be up to the travel?" She asked.

I wondered if she knew I was 'up' now. "Sure. I'd love it. If my math is right, you and I could be sharing a pretty sizeable chunk of cash."

"That's right. It could be almost 40 thousand dollars. Not bad for a 4 month project. I figure this was your baby, we can split it 40-60, that'll give you around 24 thousand." She smiled at me and I couldn't help but think that her mouth was awful sexy. I was wondering if she'd be doing the training with me. I was relatively certain I'd be half the training team.

"50-50 sounds fair to me. You did the hard part, getting them to sign on the dotted line." Also, since she wrote my reviews, and gave me my raises, I was pretty sure she'd find a way to make up the 4k.

She argued a bit, but finally gave in, without too hard a struggle.

I would guess that Chris was in her late 30's. She had a 13 year old son whose soccer team I had coached. I had to admit she looked great for someone her age. She dressed very conservatively and severe at work, but I had seen her in shorts and t-shirts on the weekends, and she had a nice figure hidden away. She wore her hair up every day, but it looked great down.

It was strange. It seemed the more sex I was getting, the more my mind seemed to dwell on nothing else. I'd never really thought about her that way, but I was wondering just how wild she might be. I caught myself staring at her, my eyes lingering on the gap in her blouse, where her breasts were partially visible, atop a lacy low bra. I was wondering what it'd be like to have my cock riding that valley, her mouth waiting at the end, when I saw that she was blushing at my stare. God, what was I thinking?

* * * *

Karen came over that evening, and we made our plans for moving her in that weekend. She was excited about the prospect, and wanted to do some last minute painting of her kid's room on Friday, so she was taking the day off. Saturday was the moving day, and she was assuring me that she was going to make that evening something special for me, to celebrate the whole thing coming together.

Beth called to say she couldn't come over that night, but she'd be by on Friday. I asked her if she'd please stay Friday night, and that we could discuss some of that 'other stuff' we had to work out, including how to get her moved in permanently.

I did manage to finish Karen's closet. I also gave Debbie a tit-fuck, imagining for a moment it was Chris holding her breasts together for me. The image didn't linger. Debbie herself was far too distracting and beautiful a bed partner to let my mind wander long.

* * * *

I came home from work Friday evening really excited. We'd held our project kick-off meeting. We were still working the "Wizard" project names, and we were calling the project "Oz". I wondered how, after 7 projects that one had been skipped. Everyone was aboard with the concept, loved the idea, and was really motivated by the offer of a substantial project bonus at the end. Chris and I had spent the morning closeted away, working out what the percentages should be for each member, and that afternoon I talked to each member of the software team and showed them their personal stake in the project. It was a top-end of from $5000 to $8000 for each of them, and they were all excited by the prospect. Chris had pointed out the need to hold back another several thousand for nominal bonuses to others who worked on the project from other groups, including admins, purchasing, testing, configuration management, and the doc writers. People from these groups would be part of our final celebration, would get project goodies, like t-shirts or mugs, and a few hundred bucks at the end. This management stuff was complicated. Chris expected to include about 6-8 extra people on our projects, and we'd need project goodies for at least 30, to include upper management, and the customer.

Brenda, from the Gandalf project was rolling over with me to the new project, but Karen wouldn't be on this one - no graphic design on this - straight software utility.

When I walked in the door, I found Beth, Debbie, and another girl seated in the living room, drinking frozen Margaritas. They were discussing opening a day care operation, and were getting loud. I could hear the kids playing upstairs. A full house.

"Hi Jack." Beth called out shortly after I walked in. "This is Amie. I don't think you've met. She works with me. She'd love to work with us in our new day care center."

I stepped over and extended my hand for a shake as I introduced myself. "Sure. I couldn't forget anyone as pretty as Amie; you were at the final day of the house-fixing weekend. Nice to see you again."

Amie took my extended hand and used it to pull herself up from her seat. She was only a couple of inches shorter than me. She had on oversized glasses, which gave her a librarian look. "I think it's so great that you'd help us all do this, and let us use your property. I'd really like to be involved if you do this." She never let go of my hand and kept shaking it with her two. I think they'd all had at least one too many Margaritas and the others giggled at my predicament.

"I'm sure we could use the help, but Debbie and Beth will be running this show; just consider me a silent backer." I extricated myself from her grip, and excused myself. "If you'll excuse me for a minute, I'll change, and join you ladies for a drink."

I was standing in my boxers, picking out a polo from the closet, when Beth walked in.

"You haven't changed your idea about our opening up a day care have you?" she asked, leaning against the wall while she watched me select my shirt.

"Not at all. I think we're just about done with this place, at least as far as the essentials go, and I think we can start planning for the next step. Whether that includes an addition, extra bedrooms, a dining room, or just the day care add-on in the back - that's what we have to workout next."

"That's great. Amie is pretty isn't she?"

Amie was very cute. Tall and very slender with big brown eyes and shoulder length reddish-brown hair, she couldn't have been more than 20 either. She appeared to be legs all the way up to her chin. "Absolutely. Nothing like you and Debbie, but definitely cute."

"Great. I've been telling her a little about our relationship here. If she were to work with us, would you...well, would you want to be with her?"

I was so confused.

"Beth, I'm not sure what you expect here. Do you think that just because she works with us she has to sleep with me?" I was getting a little ticked off.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers