CvsN 07: Projects & Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers

"I'm not sure what you want. Karen and Debbie have to sleep with you to live here."

"Beth, nobody HAS to sleep with me. I told Debbie that. Karen and I were somewhat involved even before we discussed moving in. It's not like that. I thought we'd discussed this."

"Does that mean you won't be sleeping with Karen anymore?"

She got me there. "Well, no, but that's different."

"How about Cathy, do you still want to do her?" I just noticed that when she had come in the room, she hadn't quite closed the door completely, and I could see Amie and Karen watching our discussion, and probably overhearing too much of it.

At least I had my shorts on now, with a shirt.

"No, I mean, yes, I'll still be seeing her. She and Joe are among my best friends." I was trying to talk softly, and hoping Beth would follow suit.

"But you'll still sleep with her I bet." Beth smirked.

"Listen, if you want, I'll say no to everyone except you and Debbie."

"It's not that, I'm just wondering who you want to be with." She still wasn't getting much quieter. Was this the effect of the margaritas, or too much thinking since last night?

"Beth, let's just drop it. We can discuss it later, Ok?"

"Well just so you know. Amie doesn't know ALL about our relationship here, but she'll probably find out most of it if she's around much." Beth sidled up close dropping her voice. "She hasn't had much experience, two boyfriends, and none in the picture right now."

"Let's go back out there. And no more talk about this, Ok?" I placed my arm around her, guiding her back out.

Beth took a seat on the couch and once I'd grabbed a beer from the kitchen, I joined the girls in the living room.

"So tell me what you guys have in mind for a day care center. When do you expect to do this, how many kids can you handle, who's going to do what," I asked.

Beth took the lead. "I think if three of us worked, me, Deb, and Amie, we could handle about 15 kids. Less with babies."

Amie chimed in, animatedly. "I think if we have some freedom in how the place is set up, we could handle infants a little easier. There's a lot of money in watching the babies, no one wants to do it and they're a lot of work. With more space, a baby proofed room, and a crib room dedicated to the napping, we could handle four or five babies, and another eight to ten kids." She spoke clearly and decisively. She sounded as sharp as the glasses helped her look. Maybe the margaritas weren't hitting her so hard after all.

"What do you think, Debbie?"

"I think I'd want to start slow. If we did take care of any infants, I'd only want to start with two or three, and I don't think I'd want to have more than three kids apiece to start, so keep it no more than 12. Ten if we have three infants. We can always add more later.

"What about licensing?" I asked

The girls looked at each other, and then Beth finally admitted they hadn't really looked into that yet.

"You girls have some homework to do." I told them. "One call to the state department of human resources told me that the maximum size of a home day care operation is 8. Doesn't matter how many people you have. You guys are going to need a full day care center license. That is work. Even then, if you want to have infants, say 6 weeks to 9 months, the maximum size of your group is 9, with two infants and 6 with three infants. There's a reason that people don't watch more infants."

The girls looked at me stunned.

"Listen, I've told you I like the idea, and I'm willing to support you 100%. But I don't want you going into this unprepared. I want you to do some research. Licensing, insurance, benefits, what it takes to do business here. How much you're going to charge, how you're going to handle people who show up late. Write me a business plan, show me this can be profitable, and safe, and make sure we're not at risk to get sued and lose everything. Just do your homework."

"That seems like a lot of stuff to do," Beth piped in. "Why can't we just operate it like the one Amie and I are working at?"

"You can pattern it after that, but I just want you to know this business inside out, before you abandon your jobs and invest a lot of time and money in this. I'll give you two weeks to come up with your first draft. Then we can go over it. If things look good then, we can go ahead with researching what it will take to do the changes here to accommodate you guys. I'm still leaning towards using the back property and expanding the workshop."

Debbie was nodding. "I don't think we're in that big a hurry." She turned towards the other two. "Let's divide up the jobs. I can do a lot since I'm at home now. We should meet at least twice a week for the next four weeks, and we can have all the info compiled for Jack by then."

Karen walked in as the girls huddled together discussing their plans, and how to divide the responsibilities. She looked at me curiously and I explained that they were talking about an idea they had about opening a day care center. I asked her to join me in the bedroom, so we could talk about the move the following day, and to discuss a new project I was working on.

"How's the packing going." I asked, after closing the door behind us, reducing the outside din to a dull roar.

"It's all done. Craig's already out, and all we have to do is get the stuff over here." She was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sat down next to her. "When do you want us over?"

"I figure 9:00 am should do it - you got any of the guys lined up to help?"

"Just Jim. I figure we can handle it - you don't have that much stuff still there, and all we'll have to do is move it from there to here, since the packing is all done."

Karen reached across and placed her hand in my lap. "I promise I'm going to make this all up to you. I love the closet upstairs. You've been doing great." Her promise was accented with a squeeze and rub that left no doubt as how she intended to 'make it up to me'.

"Karen, you know that project I've been trying to get off the ground..."

"I know. Brenda was eager to let me know as soon as she had word. No big deal, I'll be seeing enough of you here, I don't have to be around you at work all the time, too." Not content with just rubbing, she dropped to her knees in front of me, and was opening my pants.

"Well, you know if there'd been a need for graphic design, I would have pushed for you." I lifted up my hip to allow her to ease my pants down, glancing over at the closed door, to make sure the discussion was still going full bore in the other room.

Moments later Karen had my cock in her mouth, and was working at a feverish pace to get me hard. Quite successfully I might add.

As soon as she had me as hard as she wanted, she stood, kicked her underwear off and hiked her skirt up over her waist. She bent over the edge of the bed, her legs spread straight legged in a visually delightful inverted 'V'.

"I've only got a little while, I want to do some last minute packing tonight, but I think you deserve a down-payment on this weekend."

I experienced a moment of deja-vu as I recalled Cathy in an identical position just two days earlier.

"Well, come on lover, don't leave me hanging. Don't tell me you've already had your fill of me. " She teased as I was lost in thought for a few moments.

I stepped forward and found my way inside her, with the helpful guidance of her hand.

"So tell me something about this project of yours, who's on it?" She asked.

"Chris is PM, I'm lead engineer, and Brenda, Wenli, and Eric make up the rest of the team."

Over the next couple of minutes, she grilled me on the project and I filled her pussy while I filled her in on the details, except for the matter of the bonus, which was going to be a surprise.

I thought about Beth in the next room, and I wasn't sure how much Karen knew about that situation. I had never really brought it up, and I wasn't sure if Debbie had. I was about to mention it, when I thought better of it, and it's appropriateness under the current circumstances. I didn't want her to think I was thinking of other women while doing her.

Jesus, I thought, I still haven't told her about Cathy either. I'm going to have to sit down and talk these things out. Later.

After a few minutes, the leisurely fuck was turning a little hotter, and I could feel myself on the verge of coming, picking up the pace.

"This weekend I think you deserve a repeat of our first weekend together. Me and Debbie both, how does that sound? Maybe this time I'll lick her while you do me. I bet you'd like that. But this time we'll have the entire weekend."

I guess she was right. The image fresh in my brain, I came inside her like a rocket, thrusting so hard I lifted her legs off the ground.

I had completely forgotten about the girls in the room next door in the heat of the moment, and looked over at the door, relieved to see it was still closed, and able to hear a murmur from the other side.

But then again, it might have been interesting to perform for the other three. I wonder what Amie would have thought?

* * * * End of CvsN: 7 Projects and Polyamory * * * *

Things are starting to settle in, and so far, I've been far luckier than any man has a right to. In Chapter 8, Virgin no more, Jim and I help Karen move out of her apartment, and one more person joins our love triangle. (I guess it's a love heptagon, there are seven participants so far).

* * * *

If you liked this story, please vote. It's the perfect feedback, and is greatly appreciated. And keep those great emails coming. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers