CvsN 08: Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers

Jim was looking up at the ceiling, his hips thrusting forward, his hands gingerly holding the sides of her head.

"Damn, Karen. You look so hot gobbling his whole cock like that. I thought you didn't like to suck cock that much?"

She pulled away and stroked him while she responded. "I didn't like to suck Craig's cock. A sweet innocent cock like this one is kind of fun." She licked the member in question, sucked it a couple of times, and then pulled off again. "And of course yours is D-double E-licious. Anyway, what choice do I have?"

She hesitated for a second. "If your back gets too sore on the carpet Jack, I could get on my hands and knees. I could still take you both that way if you wanted" She looked to me hopefully, rocking slowly back and forth, and stroking Jim's cock with her hand in perfect rhythm with her hips action.

"I was thinking the very same thoughts myself. I hope you don't mind, but I'm afraid I have to insist." I told her, playing along with her apparent need to feel out of control. "We're going to fuck you at both ends, Karen, cramming you full of cock at the same time in your pussy and in your hot little mouth."

She climbed off and positioned herself on all fours. I pulled her ass up nice and high, and slipped my cock back in. Jim took up his position in front of her, his cock in front of her face. She hesitated for just a moment.

"Open up and take it." I ordered.

She leaned forward obediently and took his cock between her lips.

"Ok Jim. Match my pace." I told him. I exaggerated my movements as I slowly pushed forward. He did the same. Then I slowly pulled all the way out, and he pulled completely out of her mouth.

"Good." I told him. "Again. Keep up."

I pressed forward the same as last time, and slowly pulled out to just the edge. I hesitated, then slid in again, a little faster. I grabbed her ass cheeks, kneading them with my hands, as I fucked in and out nice and steady. In response he grabbed her head on each side, and matched my movements. After a minute or so I picked up the pace and we really fucked her hard for a while. Every now and then he'd push especially hard, and she'd gag a bit, but she kept taking us on gamely.

"Hold it." I told him, coming to a stop. "Now stay still and we'll let her do the work." I pulled her back onto my cock, until his cock was fully exposed, and then I pushed her forward on her ass, off my cock, and back onto his.

"You heard me, now fuck us with your steaming snatch and nasty mouth." I slapped her across the ass, not too hard, just as encouragement.

She pushed back against me, grinding her dripping slot against my pubic bone, and then slowly rocked forward, sliding half-off my cock, and taking Jim to the root in her mouth. Then back again, still moving slowly and deliberately, and back forward.

Karen developed a rhythm, and was soon wildly thrusting herself back and forth on our cocks. I could hear moans escaping her lips and she was quivering as I helped her, holding her by the hips and thrusting back and forth. Jim got into the feel of the action, and with his hands in her hair, he was thrusting her back and forth.

Suddenly she tore her face off his dick, and screamed out, then grasped Jim around the hips and hung on as she exploded in a huge orgasm. I slammed my cock in and out of her as she came, crying out, biting Jim on the hip. She reached up and grabbed his cock, and he came again, this time all over her tits.

She cried out, "Fuck me, you bastards! Fuck!"

I was getting close, so I continued screwing her hard and fast. She hung onto Jim, her head against his side, her fingers digging into him. I grabbed her cheeks farther in, my thumbs almost meeting at her asshole. I pulled her cheeks apart, opening the little brown eye just a bit, as I thrust deep inside her.

"I'm there Karen, I'm coming."

"Go ahead - fill me with your hot juice. Fuck me. Come in me. Do it. Do it. Do it."

"Aaaaaahhhh!" I screamed burying myself in her, then pulling almost completely out before impaling her as hard and deep as possible, and again, and again.

"Jack!" She cried out my name as her pussy clutched my cock greedily and she came with me.

After several long moments, I pulled out and she let go of Jim and rolled over onto her back.

"God. That was incredible. I can't believe you guys used me like that. I was completely helpless, you could have done anything to me. I felt like I was a porn star, and the cameras were rolling. One cock filling my mouth and throat, and the other so deep inside my pussy. Wow."

Karen looked up at Jim. "Thanks baby. That was really sweet." She reached out and gently stroked his receding cock. "I don't want you to think this is something were going to be doing all the time now. I got lost in the moment, and I did feel I owed you for helping. I'm not saying we'll never do anything again, but if we ever do, well, I'll let you know when. I don't do things like this. I've never been with two men. Not in over 300 years."

"Well," I spoke up, "we still have to finish moving the mirror, and we have to unload at the other end. Are you going to thank him for that?" I was sitting beside her now, my hand caressing her belly, waist, and down to her thighs. I let my hand wander down to her still burning pussy, and slid two fingers into her, slowly massaging her tunnel.

"I'll have to think about that." Her words escaped in small gasps, as she closed her eyes, and pushed up against my probing fingers. With her hands she was rubbing Jim's cum into her breasts. Jim was seated on her other side, looking down at her with puppy-dog eyes, and softly stroking her hair. He was clearly infatuated, hers if she wanted. I wondered how it would turn out.

"Another," she whispered huskily, and I slid a third finger inside her, pumping in and out. I took my other hand, and softly massage her clit, which brought a sob to her lips.

Jim was staring at her writhing on the floor, and I was just a little surprised when he took the initiative to drop down and take her nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it, and I continued my rubbing.

"I've never seen you so hot," I told Karen. "You are like a firecracker. I may have to fuck you again." I thrust my fingers in her roughly. I switched my hands, pressing the heel of my left hand against her mons, slipping two fingers back in her pussy, and using my other hand I eased my middle finger into her ass.

The penetration pushed her over the top and she arched her back, crying out, her hips twitching against my hand. She stayed taut for several long seconds, like a bow pulled tight. Slowly she breathed again, lowering herself back to the floor, and closing her legs. I pulled my hands free, slowly caressing her hips.

"That was beautiful." I told her.

"I can't believe it." Jim added.

"Wow." Karen breathed. "Let's finish the moving. This rug is tearing up my back and knees. I want to go home, eat, shower, and get my brains fucked out."

I stood, reaching down and pulling her to her feet.

"You're wish is our command."

Jim nodded his agreement.

* * * *

Ninety minutes later we were back at the homestead sitting down to our late lunch.

Debbie didn't have to be very astute to see the way that Jim was looking at Karen. He was hanging on her every word, and leaping to help her with anything she needed.

After we'd finished moving and lunch, I offered Jim a t-shirt and gym shorts, and the use of the upstairs bath for a quick shower. Karen retired to her own bathroom for her own cleaning up.

The kids were working in their rooms, getting settled in, under Debbie's direction. She got them going and came down and joined me in my room. When she saw I was getting ready to clean-up she disrobed with me as I stripped down for my shower.

She led me to the shower, soap in hand, and started to lather me down.

"Tell me. What happened. What'd she do?" She finally broke down and asked.

I told her about the teasing that had been going on, the rubbing and joking, and how after Jim and I took off our shirts Karen did the same.

"I can't believe she did that. I could never do that. Not in front of Jim." She was lathering me all over and made certain that nothing below the waist was missed. By this time she was soaping up a full erection.

"Yeah, well, when we were just about done, I was upstairs with her, and she jokingly told me she wanted my dick for lunch. I couldn't help myself and I dropped my shorts and let her suck me right there, just for a moment, while Jim was tying down the stuff in the trailer."

"You didn't!"

"Yep, and after a few seconds, I thought I'd just poke her quick, and I bent her over, and just as I got inside her, well, who shows up in the doorway but Jim."

"Oh my God! So..."

I explained to Debbie how Jim had behaved, and how I gave him a hard time, and convinced him to take some initiative and see where it would take him. She seemed shocked that Karen would allow this, since she was so dominating, and had never mentioned wanting to do anything like that. I gave her the whole story. Some while in the shower, some more while getting dried off, and finishing up while she laid out some clothes for me to wear. She was still standing there delightfully naked while my erection from the initial lathering hadn't subsided.

I walked to her with my hands outstretched, and she recognized my desire, and came into my arms. Laying back on the bed, I watched as she straddled me, taking my cock inside her and lowering herself onto my body.

I caressed her back, as I gently worked my way in and out of her warm, tight pussy.

We were quiet for a while, until I took up the tale again. "Yeah. She said at first, that was the one and only time. Then a few minutes later she was recanting, saying she wanted to get the move done with, get cleaned up, get fed, and, quote, get her brains fucked out, un-quote."

"Maybe she just meant you." Debbie offered, pulling her lips off my neck for a second.

"Do you think so?"

"No."

I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand, as I thrust more urgently into her.

She whispered into my ear. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me. I love your cock in me. Make me come on your hard cock. Fuck me, Jack."

I knew what she wanted. Her favorite position had to be flat on her back, her legs wrapped around my back, her pelvis tilted up, and me screwing her hard.

I rolled her over, and drove my cock back inside her, while she clutched me with her arms and legs. My mouth covered hers and we shared our breath, as I thrust into her hard and steadily. My tongue invaded her mouth, deeply, while my cock conquered her. Her fingers dug into my back, and her heels pulled me deep into her on each stroke.

And then she was there, her eyes rolling back in her head, her nails tearing at me, her legs scissoring, squeezing me hard, her mouth limp. Her breathing stopped as it sometimes did when she came really hard.

I grabbed her head in my hands, and slammed my cock down into her as hard and fast as I could, until she gasped. Within moments I was coming myself, and that was enough to push her over the edge again. We writhed in our embrace, the perfect embodiment of the two-backed beast. I finally rolled off, gasping for breath.

Just as my breathing was nearing normal she spoke.

"Do...do you want me to go with you Karen and Jim?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want me to do." She responded automatically.

"No. I know that's what you will do. I want to know what you want to do."

"I don't think I want to be with Jim." She said hesitantly, quickly adding, "unless you want me to."

"No. I don't want you to. I don't think I'm going to either, maybe we should just let them play together."

Speak of the devil, at that moment, Karen walked in on us.

"Hey! None of that this weekend, unless I'm involved! Should I invite Jim down here, or do we go up to my room?"

Well, now we know what Karen wanted.

"How about if we just let you two play." I answered. "I don't think Debbie is into this, and I think the three of us can play together later. The kids are still active anyway, maybe after they're put to bed, we can get together. But you two can have some fun time now."

"Oh Jack. Please. I don't know. If it's just me and him he might get the wrong idea. With you there, clearly you're just sharing. But if it's just the two of us, then it's my decision and then I have to turn him away after."

"You don't have to turn him away after." I pointed out.

"Well, I know he's not a bad guy, but I wouldn't want it to start like this. Please, one quick roll, then we boot him out the door, and we have the rest of the weekend for just the three of us. It'll be fun. I promise. You know I'll be helpless for you. You can do whatever you want. Anywhere you want. You can use me however you want, together."

"Go on, Jack. I don't mind. I told Beth I'd be heading over for a while anyway. Remember? And I'll be taking the girls, so you guys should have a little privacy."

Shit. I'd forgotten. It had turned out nobody in the last two weeks had let Karen know about Beth. I had found out that Debbie had told her about Cathy, and they'd had a good laugh over that. But soon I was going to have to give her the low-down on Beth. Debbie was subtly reminding me that Beth was expecting to spend the night that night. I had better get Jim out of there and get some explaining out of the way.

I turned and gave Debbie a kiss. "Thanks, baby." I stood and took Karen by the hand, leading her back out the door. "Let's break in this new boy right. I'm gonna show him things he never dreamed of." I told her, giving her hand a small squeeze.

"Don't get too carried away, ok?" She asked, almost pleading.

"Whatever I want. Anywhere I want. However I want. Remember?" I teased.

"Yes. Just don't be mean or scare him off. Please."

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll both enjoy this."

* * * *

It started out very calm. The three of us naked, Karen on the bed between us, and my playing the part of a teacher.

"Ok, Jim, for the next hour or so, you get a crash course on how to be the great lover. I'll share what I know, and Karen will guide us, and we'll see if we can't make a Don Juan out of you yet."

He was certainly willing. We talked with Karen and she instructed us on the fine points of foreplay, much of it non-erotic to start. Soon she was working with us on the proper and preferred ways of paying attention to a ladies breasts. Each of us attached to a tit, we performed as she directed, kissing, licking, nibbling, tasting.

"They may not tell you so, but sometimes they like to be handled rough, Jim. I don't mean hurt them. But bite a little harder, twist a bit. Go ahead try."

Karen looked down at me, a hint of concern showing, as I demonstrated what I meant. I squeezed her nipple tight, and pulled out, stretching her breast. I then dropped down and took her nibble in my teeth and pulled. Her breath gasped, and her whole body jerked.

"Karen. I don't want to hurt you. You can tell me to stop." I said, cupping her breast, and squeezing her nipple tight between thumb and forefinger.

She chewed on her lip, nose flared, and just looked at me intently.

"Go on, now." I told Jim.

Jim, pulled lightly, then nibbled on her breast. He didn't tease her nearly as hard as I had, but it wasn't bad.

I finally released her nipple, and gently massaged her breast with my hand, then added my tongue. Jim was copying my actions.

We continued our play, which soon had Jim working his way to that delightful V at the top of her legs. "Do whatever comes naturally," I told him, when his mouth was directly over her pussy.

I then laid down next to Karen, my arm under her head, my hand toying with her reddened tits, and told her to tell me everything he did.

For several minutes I got a running commentary on his actions.

"Now," I told her, "tell him what he SHOULD be doing."

She did, instructing him on how to pleasure her, getting him off her clit, and getting his tongue out of her pussy, and varying his actions to her pace and needs.

"I want you to tell him how to bring you off. I want to watch you come on his tongue. Go on now, tell him."

She continued the instructions, more sporadically as he got the hang of it, until she was finally coming, her legs clenched around poor Jim's head, her hands pulling his head hard into her spasming honeypot.

"That was beautiful Jim, and now I think it's time she returned the favor. Are you Ok or are you about to come?"

"I...I think I'm going to come pretty soon." He confessed.

"Good. Karen. I want to see how long it takes you to make him come. Impress me."

She smiled, and laying Jim back, she lapped at his angry red cock, then took his meat in her mouth while massaging his balls. She pistoned her head over his shaft, and I could see she was stroking the perineum between his balls and his ass. Within seconds he was thrusting his hips eagerly upwards, and as she drove her finger into his butt he grunted and sprayed his load into her mouth. It couldn't have been 30 seconds from start to finish.

"Great, now you've finally come inside a woman. Now it's my turn. She's going to work on me, and I want you back down there, pleasuring her while she does. Ok?"

This was a pretty quiet crowd. Especially considering that Karen was part of it. I leaned back and she climbed between my legs, then spread her own legs to give Jim access to her pussy.

I let her blow me for about five minutes before asking Jim how he was doing.

"Jim, you hard again?"

"Sort of," was his muffled answer from between her thighs.

"Baby, make him hard." I told her.

She did as I asked, and I played with her ass and pussy, as she used her mouth to get his dick hard one more time.

"Perfect. And now for the piece-de-resistance. Jim loses his virginity. Jim, please lay down in the middle of the bed."

Karen backed away, and Jim lay back, his short thick cock sticking straight up.

"Karen, I don't think you need any direction here."

"No. I think I can handle this one. Jim, today is your lucky day." She straddled him, and halted with her pussy just above his cock. "Now don't move, let me handle this," she instructed him.

She lowered herself a fraction, positioning his cock at her entrance. "Can you feel that lover? Your fat cock is touching my pussy, seconds away from being inside. How does it feel?" She was leaning over, her hands resting on his chest, looking down into his face.

"God, I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe you sucked me off three times and I'm about to be inside your pussy. Please, do it." He reeked sincereness and need.

"All in good time baby. All in good time." I watched her settle back a hair, his cock head disappearing. "There, I've got you now. You're cock is in my pussy lover. At least part of it."

"God, don't tease me - please." He thrust his hips upward trying to get deeper.

She pulled completely off. "No - no - no. Do that again, and I'll stop. Now stay still, I promise you'll love this."

He was whimpering, but held himself perfectly still.

"Good. Now where were we? Oh yeah." She held his cock and lowered herself back down over the head.

"Now, I know that has to feel great, but we're just starting. Are you ready for me Jim?"

"Oh, yes, please."

"Ok, here it goes." She lowered herself agonizingly slowly down his cock. Finally she was all the way down.

"Damn, your thick cock feels great Jim. How does it feel to you?"

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm inside you. Oh God Karen, you are incredible. You are so beautiful, your pussy tastes so great, I can't believe how tight you are. God, I love this." His eyes were like saucers and he was almost babbling.

She pulled up a little bit, reached down with her hands and pulled her pussy lips apart, settling down even further on his cock.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers