CvsN 14: Road Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers

"Wow," she said, "I don't think Jerry lasts 60 seconds once I go down on him," she told me.

"I'm sorry, but I always take a while. I've never really had a short fuse. I'm not holding back or anything, I'm just enjoying the wonderful job you're doing." I told her, reaching down and stroking her hair.

She seemed on the verge of adding something else, but changed her mind, and attacked my cock more aggressively. I could feel myself bouncing off the back of her throat, and both hands were in play, stroking my cock, and playing with my balls, and even a bit lower.

A couple of minutes later she was slowing again. "If I could see those magnificent tits of yours, I bet I would come faster," I told her.

She sat up and looked at me. Then she was peeling her shirt off. "Ok, but don't try any funny stuff, Ok?"

"Of course not," I told her, as the bra was removed.

"Is that enough?" she asked, holding her tits up for me.

"It will help, but you could help even more," I told her with a smile.

"Greedy, boy," she mumbled, but she did peel her panties off for me, and my smile was all the confirmation she needed.

She went back to work, and I just watched this pretty, naked woman devour my cock. All the attention I received, plus the bonus view put me over the top within a minute.

"Oh God, Chris, I'm going to come for you," I warned her.

She tugged at my cock, "Come on my tits," she said salaciously, laying down for me.

I straddled her waist, my cock rubbing against her nipples as I stroked myself a few more times. With a groan I exploded, a rope of cum streaming from my cock, across her tits, neck and face. The second and third bursts reached her chin, and after that I poured the last few shots all over her tits.

She was giggling after the third shot, and when I finished she got up on her elbows, looking down at her upper body.

"Damn! That's a first for me," she giggled, "a girl could drown in that much juice. Do you always come like that?"

I had placed my cock between her breasts, and squeezed them together while I eased my semi-hard cock back and forth. "No, but I had a spectacular excuse this time," I told her. "You are so damn sexy, Chris."

My cum was dripping down her face, and she scraped it off and rubbed it on her hard nipples. Then she watched my cock head peeking out from between her breasts. She leaned down and licked the head, teasing me.

Then she hurriedly scurried out from under me. "God! Are you hard again?" she asked, pulling away.

"Getting there." I told her with a smile.

"Don't! You are being too bad, Jack! Please don't." Then she leaped out of bed and hit the bathroom. She came back in a couple of minutes cleaned up, with a washcloth for me. I noticed the water on it was cold. She cleaned me up, still enchanted with my stick, but seemingly trying to avoid getting me worked up again. Of course if she wasn't naked, it would have been easier.

She started to get dressed, but I stopped her. "Please don't." I said softly.

"Jack..." she warned, but she stopped pulling on her panties.

"What you did was wonderful, just what I needed. Let's just lay together like this." I told her.

"Right." She looked at me with one eye raised. "You're not going to try to seduce me now, are you?"

"Not tonight." I told her. "But I'd like to hold you."

She reluctantly laid down beside me, turning her back to me. I pulled the covers over us, and cuddled up behind her. She let me place an arm over her and hold her breast.

"Jerry is a lucky man," I whispered, nibbling her neck.

"Please don't," she said, "don't say his name now."

"Ok," I told her, my hand full of her warm breast, her nipple hard in my hand.

I laid there, quiet, trying to rest, and hearing her breath slow. My hand started wandering over her body, touching her, and she didn't stop me, occasionally murmuring an enjoyable "Mmm".

I was half-asleep, and so was she, when my hand reached the V between her legs. I expected to be rebuffed, but she opened her legs for me, and lifted the top one over mine, rubbing her butt up against my hard-on which had returned. It slid between her crease easily.

My fingers slowly opened her, and stroked her gently. I tickled her clit with my thumb, and slid my finger inside of her.

"So bad," she murmured softly.

I adjusted myself until my cock was between her legs and laying across her swollen cunt lips. I nudged my hips back and forth, rubbing her with my cock, while I massaged her clit. I reached down with my fingers and slid the head of my cock between her lips.

She arched her back a bit, giving me more access, and I slid a couple of inches inside her.

"Enough Jack. No more," she murmured.

It was enough, I stroked the couple of inches into her, while I diddled her clit. She was squirming for me, and pushing hard against my hand. Then I felt it, as she moaned her release for me. I slid my cock deep inside her, rubbing her clit and she had a beautiful little orgasm for me. I pulled out of her, not wanting to push things too far.

"I just wanted you to come to," I told her turning her toward me so I could kiss her on the lips. She gave me a warm loving kiss, then turned away, relaxing. The orgasm, long day, and alcohol were catching up to her and she fell asleep in my arms. My hand still held her full tit, but her nipple slowly calmed, and I fell asleep soon after.

====

When I awoke, she was still asleep. I untangled our body parts, and resisted ravishing her. The clock read 6 o'clock, and I knew we had to get up soon. I reached out and played with her tits, until I got her attention.

"Time to get up, sleepy head," I told her. Then I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and hit the head. I took a fast shower, and headed back to the bedroom to let her have the bathroom.

She was lying in the bed, watching me.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry," I told her.

"Me either," she said with a smile, "but you know you were very naughty last night."

"I warned you about that minuscule panties and bra." I reminded her, pulling on my boxers.

"Yes, you did." Then she climbed out of the bed, still naked, and walked over to her suitcase. She pulled out some of the skimpiest panties I'd seen yet, and a matching bra. She put them on the bed, smiling at me before she disappeared into the bath for 20 minutes.

While she was in the bathroom, I called home and managed to chat with Debbie for a bit. Beth wasn't home yet. She asked me about the trip, and I let her know that things were going well. I also let her know how much I was missing her.

"No little Spanish girls around?" she asked, teasingly.

"There's plenty of them around, but not after hours. I can't wait to be with you again."

"Just another day and a half," she reminded me. "I'll try to make Saturday special, if you're not too jet-lagged."

"It's a date," I confirmed.

Chris and I didn't talk about the previous night anymore, and she was a little more demure as she dressed. But I knew what was under her pretty dress. And I was certain it wasn't an accident that today's underwear was considerably skimpier than yesterday's. I couldn't help but smile when I considered her packing those for the trip. I doubted she wore stuff like that everyday. But then again...

=====

Zaragoza was a short meeting. We provided our demo, and discussed the additions from the previous day's meetings. We had to make it brief, since we had a plane to catch back to Madrid. We were out of there by 4:00 pm, ecstatic with our progress.

There was no doubt that we had won them over, and we were already talking about add on features. By the time we were back in Madrid, Chris and I were walking on clouds. I could already count the money.

"Shall we change, and hit the town?" she asked me.

"Sounds like a plan." I didn't bring up getting another room. I was counting on our sharing a bed one more time.

I dressed down, into my casual pants and shirt, while she put on something sheer and sexy for the night. I felt under dressed, but was able to appreciate how nice she looked.

We had enough time to hit one of the museums. I suggested one of the smaller ones, so that we could save the Prado for our big trip. We settled for the Reina Sofia, enjoying the more modern Spanish art, and of course taking in Picasso's Guernica. We wandered the downtown square, looking at all the outdoor stands, and dined on Tapas, hitting several different places. Chris caught a lot of eyes, and I had to admit I was pretty proud to be her escort and translator.

Madrid probably runs all night, but even though our morning flight wasn't until 9:00 am, we called it a night by 11. By then the sexual tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Back in our room, I though things might get awkward. I needn't have worried.

Chris removed her dress, shoes and pantyhose. I took off my shoes, shirt and pants.

She stood before me, watching me look her over, my excitement readily visible in my shorts.

"This outfit small enough for you?" she teased.

"You are beautiful." I told her.

She laughed at me. "Please. I've seen what you go home to every night."

"It doesn't make you one bit less gorgeous and sexy," I told her. "Or can't you tell?"

"Is that for me, or just from all the pretty girls that were hitting on you tonight?" She asked with a nod toward my waist.

I eased my boxers off, letting my cock stand tall and proud. "100% yours."

She walked over to the bed, and laid back on it. I had been a good boy last night. But tonight, I was determined that I was going to fuck my Boss to death.

She sat up and removed her bra. Her breasts were open and inviting, the redness of her bra, leaving lines on her skin. I looked up into her eyes, and she smiled, almost shyly. "It was killing me," she said softly. "I hope you don't mind."

I followed her onto the bed, down by her legs. I caressed her thighs, then sat up.

"Let's get you comfortable," I told her, "it's been a long, hard day." I reached to her waist, and pulled her panties down from the sides. At first she seemed just a bit hesitant, then she brought her legs close enough together to make it easier, and lifted her hips.

She was completely naked, and I just looked, taking in the view. Then I climbed up next to her, and turned her face to mine. I lifted my leg over hers, opening her up a bit, and reached my hand out for her far shoulder, my arm draped across her bare tits.

"You know, I'm just a man." I told her. "And you are far too beautiful, laying her next to me. I have to have you."

She looked at me, her eyes burning, and nodded slightly.

"I've thought about this for such a long time," I told her, my hand moving down and caressing her breast. Then I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss, just gentle lips and a slight brush of the tongue. She moaned under my caress.

My leg was sliding up and down her thigh, my foot caressing her calf. My hand was rubbing her breast pleasantly, and I pulled away and captured her near nipple with my mouth, giving it a little tug. Her hips responded as if they were tied to her nipple with a string.

I probably should have spent a lot of time in foreplay, but I was hard and horny, and I could smell her need. I climbed between her legs, opening them and got ready to enter her.

"Wait!" she said sitting up.

I stopped and kneeled up high, my cock sticking straight out.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. Then she was crawling forward. "I have to taste you again, just for a second," she said.

I smiled and lowered myself to the bed, laying crosswise. She got down to my waist and started playing with my cock. "I'm sorry, but I have to," she told me while she stroked me, entranced. "I've only seen my husband's before," she explained.

Then she was licking me. "God, you have a big dick," she told me. She sucked the head for just a second. "Are your really fucking *all* those girls in your house?" She asked, stroking my cock, and looking up at me.

"It's kind of a weird relationship," I explained.

"Can't be any weirder than the rumors running around the building, half of them coming from Karen and Jim." Then she gave me a few nice sucks. I reached down to play with her ample firm butt cheeks.

"Two of them share my bed each night." I told her, giving a small thrust against her mouth.

"Wait," she told me again. Then she sat up and straddled my waist, slowly lowering herself onto my cock. "God-DAMN you're big," she groaned, when I still had an inch looking for it's home.

She rocked back and forth on me, and finally settled all the way down. She was almost panting. "Ok, now tell me."

She started a smooth rocking motion while I gave her some of the details.

"So I'm in a sort of committed relationship with two of them," I summarized at the end.

"Which two?" she asked.

"Debbie and Beth," I told her, nudging her back with my cock.

"Debbie's the platinum blonde knockout right?" I nodded. "And Beth was the young one?" Again I confirmed her observation. "Ok, not Karen then." She fucked me for a few seconds, "How did that happen?"

"It was them. I had been dating Beth, but really getting nowhere. Then Karen basically dropped Debbie in my lap." I explained.

"Mmmm, lucky Debbie! It's a nice lap to get dropped into." She said, riding me a little firmer.

"Well, she has a lot of issues, but I'm just crazy about her," I said. "Beth kind of made herself available to me after I was already with Karen and Debbie."

"So you are with Karen?" She asked, sounding confused.

"No, not really. Karen and Debbie were the original deal, and I started with them, but when Beth entered the picture, she and Debbie worked out that they'd be with me all the time. Karen was only for the occasional play."

"Shit, that's really crazy," she gasped, as I held her ass in my hands and thrust into her, while she helped. "What's occasional play?" she asked.

"You know, just now and then, no more than twice a week probably."

"Shit," she said. "I'm lucky if I get it twice a month, and that's maybe 5 minutes a shot."

"Then you're going to get about two months worth tonight," I told her, fucking her a little harder.

I was enjoying it, but wanted more. I eased her off of me, put her on her back, and entered her from above. I was able to kiss her, while I stroked her long and deep.

"Jack, Jack, Jack," she moaned, "you're killing me Jack."

I liked the way my name sounded, coming from her lips.

"I don't think you'll die from this," I teased, fucking her a little more forcefully. Her eyes opened wide, as I ground my pelvis into her at the end of each stroke, striving to rub her clit against the top of my cock.

"Fuck me hard, Jack," she said to me, her voice rising just a bit, "HARD."

I sat up and raised her legs, opening her wide. I put her legs over my shoulders, and pounded her fiercely, my hand reaching down to play with the top of her pussy. I wanted her to come for me. I wanted to watch my pretty little boss come on my cock.

She moaned her appreciation, her hands clinging to the bed, the sheets clenched in her hands. I tilted her farther back, leaning over her, and fucking down into her as hard as I could. She cried out as she came for me, but I didn't slow down, fucking the living daylights out of her.

She came several times, finally fighting to pull away from me, curled up on her side in a fetal ball, moaning, "No more, no more."

But I was still hard as a rock. I pushed her top leg more toward the headboard, exposing her and entered her again, fucking her nice and steady, concentrating on the feel of being inside her tight pussy. She shivered under my touch, and laid there, helpless before my onslaught. When her body relaxed just a bit, I straightened out her bottom leg, and straddled it. I pushed her top leg down, held her hip, and fucked her hard again, getting nice and deep with her exposed so completely.

She was moaning loudly, almost crying, when I lifted her top leg, and brought it up my body, her foot over my shoulder. I was able to grab her thigh and pull her against me on each stroke, filling her completely with each long hard poke. I started getting that feeling, knowing I was getting close, and picked up the pace fucking her as fast as I could.

She cried out, turning her upper body to look at me, her eyes open wide, her mouth gasping. "Oh shit, oh, oh, OOOOH," she cried, and I could feel her pussy tightening against me, as she came for me again. It was enough to put me over the top, and I slammed deep into her, coming hard, releasing a huge load as far inside her amazing body as I could get.

When I came back from the bathroom, she was sound asleep. I curled up against her, and went to sleep myself.

I still woke up in the middle of the night, and fucked her from behind, long and leisurely. I was half-asleep, slipping in and out of full consciousness, and have no idea how long it was before I came.

I awoke to her mouth on my cock. She sucked me to full hardness and rode me easily.

I stretched languidly underneath her, and reached up to play with her nice tits.

"We've been bad," she said, but her smile took the sting out of it.

"I know," I told her.

"When we leave the room, can we put it behind us?" She asked me, stopping her motion.

"Nothing in the office?" I asked her.

"I think that would be best." She said softly, easing back and forth on my cock. "Believe me, this is harder for me than it is for you."

"It is pretty hard, and all for you," I teased her.

"Yes," she said smiling.

"How about next time we're here." I asked her.

"Well, what happens in Spain, stays in Spain, is what I think," she said.

"I think I can live with those rules," I told her.

She smiled. "Great. Now rock my world one more time, before we have to run." She climbed off of me, got on all fours, and shook that sweet ass at me, her bright pink well used pussy clamoring for more attention.

I did my best.

===============

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Jack and the house that lust built. Please vote.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers
12