CvsN 17: Sisters and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers

I looked over and Amie looked like she was sleeping on her side. I released Beth, kissed her sweet ass, and let her climb into our bed. Going back to Amie, I picked her up to put her on the bed too.

"I'm so sore," Amie mumbled, half asleep.

"I know, go to sleep now." I stretched her out beside Beth, taking a last taste of her perky little tits. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and returned to my room. There was no space left on my bed, and I made for the door, figuring I could use the bed upstairs. I didn't make it far.

Debbie caught me at the door and dragged me back to bed. We spooned together, and I whispered "Sorry if we woke you up."

"You know I can't sleep without you at my side." She giggled, "You got what you deserved, trying to keep up with two teenage horn-dogs."

"I got what I deserved. I'm holding my favorite person in the world. I love you Debbie."

"Me too, now go to sleep, and stop poking me with that thing."

----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Things take an interesting change in the next one, when some more family members take an interest in the goings on at the house that lust built. And as always, if you enjoyed the story, please vote.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,379 Followers