CvsN 18: Business Complications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,275 Followers

I think that surprised even Ron. I was getting hard by all the interplay. I could only imagine what it was doing for him. I should have realized how worked up Robin would be, the center of attention for an entire work team.

Beth grabbed Amie by the arm and pulled her over next to me. She pushed the shocked girl into my arms, and then sidled in beside her, leaving me holding the two teenagers while Robin continued her full body massage of Ron's front side.

"Wow. I'm a pretty good judge of these things, Ron, and from where I'm standing, that just might be more than a mouthful." Robin kept on the offensive.

I thought Amie was going to have a heart attack. I pulled her close and gave her a kiss. She melted a bit. "They're just playing, don't sweat it. You're an adult now, and so is your old man."

She clung to me, shutting her eyes. "He's my Dad, Jack."

"He's a man. Just like you're one hell of a woman." I gave her another kiss, a longer one, just to calm her down. My hand started to wander down to her delightful butt, but I pulled it back to her waist, not wanting to appear TOO familiar with Daddy's little princess. Not with what he already knew of my proclivities.

"Dinner's about ready," Debbie called from the door to the new attachment. "I could use a little help."

"Robin, why don't you go clean up? Hot and sweaty looks good on you, but clean and sexy looks even better."

She turned and stuck her tongue out at me. "Spoil sport." Still, she took my advice and headed in, but not before pulling Ron's head down for a quick kiss. I definitely spotted tongue. Bad girl.

I released my girls, and sent them off ahead of us. "We're right behind you."

Ron and I just looked at each other for a minute, then we both broke out in embarrassed laughter.

"Damn, that's one hellion, you've got there." Ron laughed.

"Yeah. She's like that. Almost upset the apple-cart when she arrived here. It took some doing to fit her in. Luckily her sister Karen and Jim have taken on the job of keeping her out of our hair."

"Her sister? You guys are full of surprises. I have to say that Amie looked awful comfortable around you." His tone wasn't accusing, more like teasing.

"She's great. Gorgeous, friendly and sweet as sugar. But Beth and Debbie are more than enough for me. I couldn't do a girl like that justice." I didn't want to leave it there. "I guess you've noticed we're awfully friendly around here. Beth's been working with her on Eric. The boy was doomed from the moment that Amie set her sights on him. And with Beth there to help things along, God, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. With a bazooka."

"I'm not one to judge. Her mother was a wild one. Hotter than fresh poured asphalt. As long as everyone's happy, and nobody's getting hurt."

"C'mon Ron, let's wash up and eat. And don't let Robin's teasing bother you."

"Bother me? Shit, the little hussy made my day! And it was already a damn good one."

"And you haven't even tasted Debbie's lasagna yet."

---

Dinner was Debbie's best - Lasagna and garlic toast. I ate too much as did our guest, and there were no leftovers. Too bad, since her day-old lasagna, if anything, was even better. Karen and Jim had never made it over, they were staying at his house, something they did a couple of times a week. It was nice to have another man around to help with the testosterone / estrogen imbalance.

Ron earned brownie points helping Debbie clean up.

"Ron, you're a guest. I've got this." Debbie insisted.

I almost butted in, knowing how Debbie hated to share her kitchen.

"Darling, you worked your pretty little butt off making this amazing dinner. What kind of jerk would I be not to help just a bit? Hell, without your kind offer of dinner, I'd be home throwing away the wrapper off another microwave dinner." He did a fair job of clearing the table and partially loading the dishwasher. Beth took on the after dinner task of putting the girls down. They had eaten before we had, but were allowed to stay up while we ate, re-watching episodes of SpongeBob for the umpteenth time. It helped keep the language at the table a little in line.

Amie helped me mix up some after dinner drinks for everyone, Kahlua and vodka, and joined me on the couch, already working on hers.

The wine with dinner seemed to have already loosened her up a bit. "Friday night was the most incredible experience of my life." She was leaning in close, whispering.

"Pretty fucking amazing for me too." I assured her.

"Thanks for going along with my dad, and making me a full partner. I didn't put him up to it." She had her arm around me and was acting awfully intimate with her old man 20 feet away.

"I know. He just wants to take care of you."

"He's a great dad," she admitted, before licking and tasting my neck.

"Seems like it. I like him. He seems genuine," I confessed.

"Genuine. I like the sound of that. That would be a pretty good description for the old fart. What you see is what you get." She turned my face to hers. "Kiss me again, Jack, quick before dad gets back. I don't want him to know all about us yet."

Us? Yet? I leaned over and gave her a warm kiss, copping a quick feel, keeping an eye out over her shoulder for any entrance by our house-mates or guests. She was the first to pull away, thanking me.

Beth joined us a minute later, plopping down beside me in her favorite spot. We were becoming more and more like an old married couple, taking on the same household roles, sitting in the same places. I wasn't about to complain. Beth lifted her leg over mine, and I caressed her soft thigh, already thinking about the things I'd be doing to her soon enough. Her teasing of Amie's dad had gotten me worked up, and she'd continued through dinner. Turn out that Ron is a fair flirt as well. Good thing around our place.

Amie got up and made her way over to the love-seat, stretching her long sexy legs out and resting her feet on our old coffee table. I loved that coffee table. It was big and solid, all wood, and a good four feet square, maybe larger. It could hold a lot of stuff, and could take a lot of abuse. It was scratched and stained, so nobody worried about coasters, or feet, or any other body parts damaging the finish. It had character.

Robin showed up next. She sat down next to me, and moved in close. She leaned across me and spoke to Beth. "Hey Beth, any chance of a little party after this? The upstairs is looking awfully lonely."

"What do you think, Jack?" Beth asked me, giving no hint as to her preference.

"I'd say that's yours and Debbie's call. Could be fun," I admitted.

"Fun? Just give me a chance, and I'll blow your mind, big boy. Fuck, I'm wound up tighter than a nun's ass," Robin whispered.

Her latest after shower T-shirt, "Ladies don't spit," hinted that she'd blow more than my mind given half a chance.

I pulled Robin in close and whispered to her, "I'll put in a good word with Debbie. You might try charming her a bit tonight before we pop the question."

While we were chatting, Ron and Debbie entered the room. Ron took a seat next to his hot-looking daughter, and Debbie came over to stand in front of us.

"A hint, sweetie. You're in Debbie's seat," I reminded Robin with a whisper.

Robin slid off the couch, running her hand down Debbie's side. "Dinner was great as always, Deb. I wish I could somehow show you how much I appreciate it." She leaned in and gave Deb a kiss on the cheek. She could be nice when she tried. Seeing the best seats all taken, she sat down in the lone remaining lounge chair.

Debbie settled in next to me. I slid off the couch and removed her shoes and footies, then sat back down and pulled her feet into my lap, rubbing her instep. "Another glorious dinner, Debbie. You outdid yourself."

"It was just Lasagna, Jack. It's not like you've never had it before."

"I can never get enough of it," I reminded her.

"My lasagna?" she asked, teasing me, sliding her foot next to my crotch.

"Among other things," I assured her, leaning in for a smooch.

The conversation started up where it had ended, mostly day-care stuff, but it covered a variety of other topics, including school. That led into Beth's and Amie's plans. Part of the discussion was what would happen in September when Beth went back to school. Not much time for working in the day-care going to school full time, never mind the swimming regimen.

"I'm hoping to schedule the classes to leave a couple of days open so I can work at the same time. Or maybe I can work early or late, covering the longer hours." Beth suggested.

Amie let us know she was planning to take evening courses, mostly online if she could. "It'll make for long days and weekends, but I think it'll help."

"University College?" Robin asked.

"I don't know yet. My grades weren't bad my first year, I don't imagine it'll be too hard to get in somewhere."

Amie seemed like a real daddy's girl. She was cuddled up to her father, and he had his arm wrapped around her slender shoulders. It didn't stop him from giving my girls a good looking over most of the time.

My drink was gone, and I considered one more before retiring to the bedroom. I suggested I was going to have one and asked around if anyone else wanted a refill.

"It's late for me," Ron said with a sigh. "I need to get home and feed the dogs. I imagine they're already pissed at me." When he started to stand up, Robin leaped out of her chair and hustled over next to him. "Before you go, got a minute? I'd like to show you around. You haven't seen the upstairs yet."

Then she leaned in and whispered in his ear. Whatever she said must have been convincing. "I guess a couple of more minutes wouldn't hurt."

Taking his hand in hers, Robin led him upstairs.

"You don't think she'll try anything, do you?" Amie asked.

"I'm sure she won't be too bad," Beth answered. "Nothing I wouldn't do."

Amie eyes went wide, "What does that mean?"

"C'mon Ames. Your old man is hot. When's the last time he had a serious girlfriend?" Beth told her, getting up and sitting next to her best friend.

"Jesus, Beth. He's my father," Amie insisted.

"I know." Beth said. "Don't sweat it. He'll be Ok."

Debbie was relaxed next to me, leaning away from me, her back to the corner of the couch. I still had her legs in my lap, and slid my hand further up her thigh, insinuating my fingers under her shorts. I was dying to get her into bed, and getting hard at the thought of it.

After a minute or two talking about the progress still needed around the homestead, Amie stood up and starting pacing around the room. "How long does it take to show him a couple of rooms?"

"C'mere Amie," I told her, gesturing to my side. She hesitated a bit, then settled in beside me. I put my arm around her.

"Friday was pretty incredible, wasn't it?" I reminded her.

She smiled, distracted for a moment. "I'm still sore," she admitted.

"I'm not surprised, you were fucking insatiable," I told her.

Beth came over and sat on the edge of the couch next to her, leaning over and hugging Amie. "I know I had fun," she said. "You gonna stay over?"

Amie smiled. "I'd love to, but I promised Dad I'd stay over tonight. Maybe tomorrow?"

Debbie finally spoke up, "Tomorrow would be nice, I'm kind of tired tonight."

I had the crotch of Deb's shorts tugged to one side, and two fingers warming her up for later, tired or not. Amie leaned over to reply to Debbie, and saw what I was up to. "Jesus, you guys are bad." She reached into my lap and squeezed my cock. "Fuck, I'd love to feel this inside me again."

"Unless your old man has a short fuse, I imagine we have a few minutes still." I reminded her.

She looked over to the stairs, "God, that Robin's bad. I can't believe he's up there with her. I mean, it's like they just met!"

Amie's outfit wasn't as showy as the other girls. She'd come directly from work. She had on baggy shorts, and a nice shirt that unfortunately hid most of her treasures. I reached over and cupped her mound, then reached up through the baggy leg and found a tiny strip of thong panty in between me and where I wanted to be. I eased it to the side, and slid a finger inside her. I felt so nasty, fingering two girls at the same time, one of whose father's might be down the stairs any minute. I started to stand, pulling my fingers out of both girls. I lowered my shorts to my knees, and then sat back down. "Better hurry," I told Amie.

I felt wicked, doing this in front of my girls, and knowing that Ron could be headed back downstairs any minute. I hoped he had a little staying power.

She stood, looked to the stairs then straddled my lap. She reached down and pulled her shorts to the side, guiding my hard dick home. "God," she sighed. "Every time I feel you, I wonder how I ever manage to get that whole thing in me." She was rocking up and down slowly sinking down onto my cock. When she finally had the whole thing inside of her, she leaned in and gave me a tight hug. "Damn, you fill me so nice, Jack."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Debbie teased. "And always up for a good time."

Amie was fucking me slowly, moaning. "God Beth, did I really have this monster in my butt?"

Beth giggled, reaching down and rubbing her where we were joined. "Yep. Balls deep. I was impressed, and afraid I was next."

"Have you done it since?"

Before Beth could answer, we heard footstep on the stairs. Amie leaped up and straightened out her shorts. I was ready to pull up my shorts, when Beth leaned in and took me in her mouth. I guess that was one way to hide the evidence.

Robin and Ron entered the room hand in hand. Ron took one long look at what was going on between me and Beth. He looked shocked for just a moment and then he laughed.

"Looks like we've overstayed our welcome, sugar," he addressed Amie, who was sitting on the coffee table, just out of reach.

He turned to Robin, and gave her a hug, "Thanks for the tour," he said.

"There's still more to be seen, Ron. You'll have to come over again," Robin said.

"Gotta check up on the work, don't I?" He told her, taking her chin in his hand and rubbing her lips. She sucked his thumb into her mouth.

Debbie stood and went to Ron, taking his hand from Robin's face, and walking him toward the door. "Enough excitement for one night, I think. Stop by any time."

Beth, on the other hand, kept putting on her show.

Amie had walked over to the door, and was waiting. "Let's go Dad, before you embarrass me any more."

"Come on sweetie, cut your old man some slack." He turned and waved. "I had a great time tonight, gang. Y'all are a lot of fun, if maybe a bad influence on my little girl."

"Jesus, Dad! Who's the bad influence around here?" The end of her tirade was lost behind the closing door.

Beth climbed out of my lap, leaving me in a state. She went over and started tugging on Robin's hand, pulling her to the couch. "Ok, wild child, spill."

I stood, stepping out of my shorts, took up the cups and put them in the sink, returning to find Robin still holding out. "The quick summary or the whole, LONG story," she asked.

Debbie sighed and stood up. "C'mon, it's getting late; you can tell us all the sordid details in bed."

Robin was willing enough to give us the complete blow-by-blow while riding me. It was fun, sitting between my favorite roommates, while Robin rocked back and forth describing her time with Amie's father.

"Damn, he was worked up," she explained. "It was more than a mouthful, that's for sure, but I gave it my best. It seemed to be good enough for him. It only took a minute or two before he unloaded for me. Must have been saving up for a while; he nearly choked me he came so hard."

"So how did he compare to studly here?" Beth asked, curious.

"Just as long, but not nearly as thick, nor quite as hard. Still, really nice." Robin slid back off my cock and took me in her mouth for a couple of quick sucks. It was an acrobatic move, she raised her hips straight up, and bent over almost in two, taking me right to the root. A talented little cock-sucker. Ron was a lucky guy. "Yeah, easier on the throat, but I imagine it's not nearly as nice where it belongs," she admitted before sitting back down on my cock. "It'll be nice to see how if fits in my ass."

"So what else happened," Debbie asked. "You were up there a while."

"He had great recovery for an older guy," Debbie answered. "I kept going down on him, and it only took a minute or so for him to get hard again in my mouth. I figured he deserved a little show, so I gave him the second one topless. He tried for my shorts, but I told him to save something for when we had a little more time."

Robin sat up and squeezed her own tits, tweaking her nipples. "He did enjoy taking a few moments out to maul these puppies." She looked over at my two partners, pointedly staring at their full tits. "I imagine it would half kill him to have a chance at either of those. Real tit-man, that one. Karen's going to knock his socks off."

Robin stopped talking for a second, just enjoying the ride.

"And?" Beth insisted, sitting up and pinching Robin's nipple.

"Oh, Fuck! Do that again," Robin gasped.

Beth kneeled beside us reaching out and squeezing Robin's tit. "Tell."

Robin grasped Beth's hand and held it to her breast. "More stamina the second time. And he was a good bit more forceful. I did manage to get him off before my jaw got too sore, and that was pretty much it. The man does like to play. I hope we see more of him. I hope I see a lot more of him."

She was moving faster, pounding down on me. "Shit. What I'd really like is to see what it would be like with his dick in my ass, while I was riding this beast. Fuck! That would be intense."

"Anything else?" Beth asked pointedly.

"That's pretty much it," she managed to say, gasping.

"See anything when you came downstairs?" Debbie asked.

"Just that we... were interrupting... a blow-job show... for Amie," Robin revealed, spitting out the words a few at a time between moans.

Beth leaned back, and spread her legs. "I guess if that's all you have to say, we might as well put that dirty mouth of yours to some good use." My little bed-warmer was turning into a demanding little slut. I liked it.

"Just... a few... more..." Robin gasped. She slammed down onto me, squeezing her nails into my shoulders, "Oh, FUCK!" She came hard on me, rocking her hips back and forth for a few more seconds. She slowly climbed off of me, and crawled between Beth's legs. "God, I sooo needed that."

That's all we heard from her for a while. It was a nice little ride, but what I really wanted was still waiting beside me patiently.

I stretched out over Debbie, letting her guide me into that place I loved so much. I fucked her through one orgasm of mine, staying hard inside her, and pounding out a few for her, before I needed a break. Beth seemed to be enjoying her own tongue lashing but was ready for a change. Under her guidance, Robin was sent to clean up after me between Debbie's perfect legs, and I sidled up behind sweet Beth and gave her an easy screwing while we watched poor Robin put her talented mouth to use, getting off one more person that night. Debbie was kind and released her from her duties after just a few minutes. I stuck with Beth and managed to finish inside of her without wearing the both of us out completely. Rolling onto my back I took a well deserved rest.

Not too long however. Robin came over and went down on me, not to too much effect, but the effort was nice. She did finally manage to get me hard enough for her to crawl back on top of me and stuff herself with what was available. Then she laid down on me, finally relaxing. "Damn. My entire mouth is numb. You guys play hard."

I stayed hard enough to enjoy being in her, and nudged my hips back forth, playing inside her. I firmed up for a while, and fucked her a little more thoroughly, but my buddy was letting me down, and I finally gave up.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,275 Followers