CvsN 22: A New Housemate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers

I was embarrassed to admit it was true. I'd probably put on 10 pounds in the last few months, and my pants were getting tight.

Debbie chuckled. "I like a solid man. Skinny boys don't do it for me."

"I think Beth's right," I admitted. "Maybe I'll start skipping lunch and see if I can't fit a workout in, instead."

Debbie blushed and left it alone.

Beth wouldn't. "If you'd roll out of bed, sleepyhead, you could always join me for a little swim."

I laughed out loud at that one. "I don't think your two hour workouts would qualify as a little swim."

"You wouldn't have to stay the whole time. You could even join me for just the end. We could play a game. Catch me and you can have me." She was certainly in a teasing mood.

"Like I could catch you in the water."

"I can pretty much guarantee you could. Even dog-paddling."

"I don't think the other swimmers would appreciate our antics," I reminded her.

"The showers have curtains," she said grinning evilly.

"You are so bad," I told her. "No, I think you're right. I should start running again. That's a little more up my alley."

"Spoilsport."

Amie cut in. "I run. We could play your game."

I almost spit out my drink, "God, you two are so bad!"

"I'll be up tomorrow, running around 6:00, if you feel up to it," she told me.

"I'll think about it," I told her. Six AM? That was awfully early.

She must have been reading my mind. "Of course, once we open here and I don't have to go to the other place, I can run a little later. Maybe sevenish. We'll see how it goes."

"I might just take you up on that," I told her.

"Think you can catch me?" she teased. "If so, we might have to start a little earlier." The big grin plastered across her face had me going. I couldn't believe she was saying that, with her father sitting at the table with us.

"Just the run, wild thing."

"That's Ok too."

---

After dinner we relaxed a bit, hanging out and talking about a lot of nothing. It was nice. There wasn't as much sexual tension as I thought there might have been, and even though Robin was sticking close to Ron, she wasn't climbing in his lap.

Amie excused herself early, it was barely 9 pm. "I want to put away a few things, and get settled in," she explained, giving Ron and me kisses. She stopped in front of Debbie, and gave her a kiss as well. "Thanks for letting me in your home, Debbie. I know it's not the ideal situation but I can't tell you how much I appreciate it." Another soft kiss and a hug for my love, and she jogged up the stairs. So much energy.

We hung out for a while longer, finishing the last of the wine and enjoying each other's company. At last the conversation died down and Robin stood, taking Ron by the hand. "Can you stay long?" she asked, guiding him to the stairs.

"As long as you want," he told her, his voice cracking with desire.

She giggled. "Debbie, I think we'll have one more for breakfast. I hope you don't mind."

Debbie nodded. "Never a problem. Have fun you guys."

And that left the three of us. We locked up and retreated to the bedroom, where Debbie took her evening bath, and Beth spent a few minutes rearranging some of her things that had migrated downstairs.

"I had almost forgotten how much stuff I still had up there," she confessed.

Our new platform bed had more than one surprise to it. The side facing the bathroom had two sets of stacked drawers, the equivalent of a whole new chest, and Beth had laid claim to three of them, storing her belongings from upstairs there. Our closet was large, but it was already full from the three of us. We had a tall chest of drawers, and a longer, lower one with a large mirror above it. Even with all that storage, it was tight. The room was large, but we wanted to keep the space open on the far side for the slide out bed to come out, and for the chairs under the bay window.

I was looking around trying to figure out how we could fit some more storage in. I must have had Beth worried.

"It's not a problem. Really. I just need to get rid of some of this old stuff. We have plenty of room." She was cramming some sweaters into the back of one of the bed drawers, stuffing it full.

"Of course it's not a problem. I was just thinking that I bet the space under the bay window could fit a built in, with cushions on top and storage for our sheets underneath. It would open up a shelf."

"But where would the chairs go?" she asked.

"I don't think we need them," I told her.

She ran over to the heavy duty wicker chair which had played a role in much of our play of late. "You love this chair. I love this chair," she said, sitting back in it, and raising her knees, exposing her little pink panties.

I did love that chair. "Ok, we keep that one, leave it in the corner and get rid of the other one. It's seen better days anyway."

The mismatched chairs were a bit of an eyesore.

Debbie spoke up from the bathroom door. "I can re-stain the fun chair and recover the cushions. It'll look nice."

Beth still looked distraught. "I know I have too much stuff. I'll go through it this weekend."

I went to my worried little girl and took her in my arms. "It's not a problem. Trust me."

She hugged me tight, then pulled away. "Who wants a water?"

We all enjoyed having a bottle of water by the bed. Frugal Debbie would reuse a bottle several times before discarding it, insisting that the filtered tap water was just as good as the bottled. At under $4.00 a case, it didn't seem worth the bother, but we did go through a lot of water in that house.

Beth returned with more than just water. "Look who I found wandering around."

Amie was with her, dressed in a delightful little teddy. "I didn't want to bother anyone. I was just checking to see if anybody was still up. From the noise upstairs I guess Dad didn't go straight home."

Beth laughed. "Nope. Robin's entertaining him for the evening. I think he's in for the night."

Amie was still hesitating at our doorway. "Well, I'll just say goodnight then."

Beth was tugging at her arm. "Come visit for a bit. Tell us how your date went."

Amie resisted, still watching for Debbie's approval.

Debbie patted the bed at her side, "It's early, c'mon."

I guess that's what she needed. Like I had any say in the matter. Amie climbed onto the bed, parking herself next to Debbie. She crossed her legs, leaned back and started in. The story wasn't long in the telling. Another dinner out, then they went back to his place for a while. It was the second time she'd been there. He lived with one of his brothers, and they stuck to the living room. They made out for a while, and he did manage to get her shirt off, but they never made it as far as his bedroom.

"I wonder if there's some deep dark secret he's hiding. I gave him enough hints, but he still seemed reluctant to take me back there. Maybe he has a girl chained to his radiator, or walls covered with porn he doesn't want me to see. I don't know."

"I think he's just moving along slowly," I reassured her.

"I guess that's nice," she admitted, "but I wouldn't mind him taking the lead for once."

"So that was it?" Beth asked, cuddled up against me.

"Almost. I did give him a hand job while he took me home. I think that surprised him. I was going to give him more, but he shot his wad a block from my place. Messy. I think he'd been without a while," she giggled.

Debbie was relaxing, laying back on the bed, a couple of pillows under her head, raising her up. Amie had settled in next to her, and her hand was casually sliding across Debbie's skin. Deb was the only one of us naked.

Amie turned a little more toward Debbie, and her hand ran across my girl's stomach. "God, you're beautiful Debbie," she said softly.

Debbie smiled. "I'm not the only beautiful girl in this bed."

Amie shook her head. "No. It's not the same. You are TV beautiful. Magazine cover beautiful. Fantasy beautiful." She leaned down and kissed Debbie's shoulder. "I mean Beth is gorgeous, and I'm Ok, I guess, but you... you take my breath away."

Her hand was running over Debbie's body, exploring, gently touching. I could see that Debbie's nipples were responding, hardening nicely.

It was nice to see that Debbie had the same power over women she had over men.

Amie screwed her courage up. She sat up a bit, straightening her glasses. "I don't want to interfere with what you guys were doing. Really I don't." She hesitated, then asked. "But could I watch? Could I watch him make love to you?"

Debbie reached out and ran her hand down Amie's arm. "That would be nice, I'd like that. But I'm pretty sure he has plans for Beth too."

"That's Ok, I can stay out of the way."

Debbie looked over at me and opened her arms. I settled between her legs, kissing her there and opening her up a bit. She didn't need much, she was already moist and ready. She smelled of roses, from her bath. I didn't need any help either. The whole situation had me aching for her.

We started her favorite way, but after only a couple of minutes she was on her knees, sweet ass raised up for me, her head and shoulders resting on the pillow. I entered her again, using her well. Beth had moved to Debbie's side and was caressing her, playing with her breasts, reaching back and touching her between her legs.

"See? I'm not the only one that likes watching you. It's amazing," Beth told her softly.

Amie was keeping her distance. She had unbuttoned her crotch and had her fingers buried inside herself while she gazed on.

I found the right motion for her, and settled into a rock solid pace that slowly got her off. When she stopped trembling I pulled out and encouraged her to ride me.

Damn, she looked good on top of me. She made it her mission to get me off, and started talking to me. "Am I pretty, Jack? Do you think I'm pretty? Do you like my tits, bouncing for you, my nipples hard for you, begging to be touched. Do you like the feel of my pussy, taking all of you, desperate to be fill by you, begging for you to come deep inside of me. Look at me Jack. Look at me. It's all for you. Nobody but you. I never want anyone in me but you. Just you."

She could feel the change in me, my eagerness to thrust back against her. "I can feel it Jack. Feel you hardening and swelling in me, almost to the point where I can't stand it. So big, so deep, filling me so completely. I need it Jack. I need it so bad. Come for me. Come inside me. Deep inside me, so I can feel you all night long. Come for me, please. I'm so close right now, I just need your come. I need you."

I reached down and grabbed her hips, thrusting deep inside of her and exploding. She sat up, grabbing her own fabulous tits and moaning. She leaned her head back, her eyes rolling back and groaned deeply. Then she was relaxing, laying down on me.

"God, that was good," she sighed spreading her legs wide. I held her ass cheeks in my hands and continued to work in and out of her, staying hard enough to move inside of her.

After a couple of minutes of enjoying her like that, she sat up and rolled off of me. "Thank you lover, that was wonderful." She leaned back, breathing deeply. "Now I think you owe our bedmate a little loving."

Beth was in an odd mood. She liked to ride me more than anything else, but this time she rolled onto her back. "Love me like you loved her," she said softly, opening her arms to me.

I entered her from on top, and laid above her, my weight on my elbows. She was so small, she almost disappeared under my body, but I stroked her easily, making love to her, talking to my sweet little bedmate.

"God, I love being inside you Beth. I love holding you and having you, and knowing I was your first. Knowing you gave me everything, your mouth, your virginity, even your sweet little ass. You are so pretty, so sexy, so sweet, so loving. Can you feel what you do to me?"

She had her legs wrapped around me, tugging me into her. Even like this, she had to stay active. "Love me Jack, love me."

"Silly girl. From the first time I was with you, I loved you. Of course I love you. I'll always love you." I told her.

She was pulling me down, pulling my weight onto her, wrapping her arms around me. She grabbed my shoulders and I grunted from the pain when she clasped my bite wound. I was looking down at her face, and her eyes opened wide, her hands quickly moving away. "Oh! I'm sorry Jack, I forgot."

I laughed, "It's Ok, love. You can't hurt my body." I screwed her quietly for a bit. "You know how I like to make love to you best?"

"On my knees?"

"No," I told her softly.

"Do you want to do my butt?" she asked. "You can."

"That's not what I want now," I told her.

"Whatever you want, Jack. Anything."

I eased out of her and moved to the end of the bed sitting on the corner. "Come here," I told her.

She settled down on my cock, sitting on my lap, facing me.

"Just like this, hardly even moving, just filling you, looking at you, being able to touch you. I love this."

She had her strong legs wrapped around my hips, and her arms around my neck, careful this time to avoid the angry red wound that Amie had left me with a few days earlier.

"Kiss me, beautiful."

She pressed her lips against mine, and we stayed united at mouth and below. I held her firm full ass in my hands and lifted her up and down on my cock, luxuriating in the feel. It was as close as I could get to her.

She surprised me by suddenly coming, moaning for me, her young pussy clutching at my cock. Her mouth went slack and I ran my tongue along her teeth, her cheeks, filling her at both ends. She shuddered, coming again for me, gasping. She finally pulled back just a bit, staring at me, her eyes moist. "Jack," she sighed, then wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me tight.

She was breathing heavily, slowly recovering, while I held her still, pulsing my cock within her, running my hands across her strong back.

She slowly released me. "I don't understand," she said softly.

"Understand?"

"How can you make love to me like that. After how you were with Debbie?"

"What's not to understand? I love you."

She was quiet for a second. Then she pulled my face down and kissed me. "God, I love you so much," she said.

"I'm glad," I told her, putting my hands to good use, lifting her up and down my cock again.

"Fuck me now, Jack. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you can't get enough of me." She held my face in her hands, and her words stabbed at me.

She climbed off of me and got on her hands and knees. "How do you want me, Jack? Like this? Or do you want to fuck my mouth? Or my ass? Do you want to screw my tight little butt?"

I climbed behind her and entered her with one hard stroke. "Just like this, sweetness. This is perfect."

I gave her what she needed. I hammered her, pounding her hard, shoving her body up the bed and finally forcing her down until she was lying flat below me. I held her by the hips and fucked her. Fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

Looking over I saw Debbie watching us, with Amie settled in between her legs. I wondered how long our new housemate had been there. I could see that she was taking it easy, just kissing and licking the wondrous Debbie, loving her.

Beth was moaning continuously, being used hard. I was gripping her ass obscenely hard, thrusting into her fast and deep, determined to finish in that position. When I wrenched one more hard orgasm out of her tiny body, I came for her, filling her, laying on top of her gasping.

"Fuck," she gasped. "You could kill a girl like that, Jack. I thought I was going to die there a couple of times."

I kissed her cheek, slowly rolling off of her. "Sorry baby, but it's what you do to me. You are so fucking perfect."

I watched Amie slide over between Beth's legs, open her up, and do down on her. It was beautiful. Beth just sighed, reaching down and running her fingers through Amie's auburn hair.

I got up and went to Debbie, who slid easily into my arms. "That was nice."

"Amie?" I asked.

She giggled. "That too. I was talking about you making love to her. It was beautiful. Up until you went crazy on her. That was just plain hot."

I was running my hands possessively over her body. "It was nice." I admitted.

She reached between my legs, stroking me softly. "He done for the night?"

"As long as you're here? I doubt it."

She slid down my body, taking me into her mouth and within a few minutes proved me right. I was tired, but not quite ready to call it a night. I started to push her back so I could mount her again.

"Why don't you welcome our housemate? I think she's earned it."

"I'd rather..." I started.

"I know. Do this for me?" She asked, pulling me close and kissing me.

It seemed an odd request, but I couldn't turn her down. I got up and went to Amie. She was lying between Beth's legs, her own long limbs hanging off the bed. I stood between them, gently spreading her open. She was soaking wet and it was easy for me to enter her gently, pushing up into her. She moaned and Beth raised up on her elbows, looking down at me.

"I knew you couldn't resist her," Beth said with a grin. She moved away from Amie, who remained where she was, her hips poised right at the end of the bed. I was able to fuck her nicely from that position, although the height was a little low, making me bend my legs and tiring me out. When I'd had enough of that position, I climbed on the bed and encouraged her to climb on top, where she fucked me deliciously, with complete abandon. As much as she seemed to enjoy the girls, it was clear she still preferred a thick cock inside of her.

It was a sexy view, with her still wearing her lacy teddy, the bottom open and the material flapping as she rode me hard. Once I was rested, I put her on her back and opened her legs wide, loving the feeling of her long, slim legs against my body, the view of them spread obscenely wide in a huge 'V' while I rode her. She was still crazy tight around my cock, and when I pulled her legs together, crossing her ankles and putting them over my shoulder, she was even tighter. Tight enough to have me wanting to finish inside of her much faster than I would have thought possible.

I love the feeling of making a girl come for me, and I wanted that now, but knew that this time it was unlikely to happen. I had only been inside of her for a few minutes, but it was too much.

"I'm going to come for you Amie," I told her. "You are so good, so good," I groaned. I pushed her legs back, tilting her hips up and slammed into her as hard as I could pounding her into the bed. It was only a few dozen strokes more before it hit me. "FUCK!" I groaned, thrusting into her as deep as I could, bottoming out inside of her. I came hard, shooting over and over again, and when I was finally done, I released her legs, opened them up and leaned over her. "God, Amie, that was incredible."

I kissed her, then hugged her tight. She pushed my head to one side, and she was kissing me on my shoulder, her lips caressing the redness where she'd bitten me. "Thank you, Jack, that was wonderful."

She finally struggled out from under me, and climbed off the bed. "Geez, Jack. It's after 11:00." She leaned over and kissed Beth, then crawled over and did the same for Debbie. "Do you poor girls get any sleep at all?"

Debbie hugged her. "It's not always like this. We just wanted to welcome our new housemate."

Amie stood and stretched, then fumbled for her glasses on the bedstand. "It was a helluva welcome. Thanks." Then she disappeared out the door, closing it softly behind her.

Debbie sidled up next to me, her leg over mine. "Thanks Jack, that was sweet."

Beth got up to use the bathroom and came back to our bed, cuddling up as close as Debbie. A king size bed, and we weren't even using half of it.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers