CvsN 24: Spanish Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,347 Followers

She leaned down and kissed me. "Thank you. That's just the effect I was hoping for."

She stepped aside, and gestured me upward. "Come now, wouldn't you like to get a little more comfortable as well?"

I removed my jacket, shirt and tie, carefully placing them to the side. She was watching me in that way she had, taking in every detail, and I was suddenly self-conscious. Which is not like me at all. But my simple dark boxers were so inadequate, against the perfection of her lingerie.

I removed my pants and socks. She was still mostly covered, if in the most tantalizing of ways. I hooked my thumbs in my waistband, considering baring all, but in the end left them on. That seemed to get a nod of approval from my gorgeous guest.

She leaned back on the bed, her position carefully posed, legs together, one knee raised, hands behind her head, pushing her breasts forward. I wished I was a painter, it was an image that deserved to be eternalized.

I climbed on the bed and stretched out beside her, taking her in my arms and kissing her softly, tasting her. My hand stroked her satiny smooth skin, giving me goosebumps.

She pushed me away for a second. "Jack, it has been a wonderful evening, and I long for more, but I can't be with you fully tonight. Do you understand?"

"I am ecstatic with things as they are. I'm happy to go only as far as you wish to," I told her, gently running my finger down her exposed cleavage.

She giggled, "Not as I wish, no, we cannot go that far." She rolled to me and kissed me passionately, adding curl to my hair.

We heard a scream of pleasure from the room next to us. The loud "Yes, Yes, YES!" sounded distinctly like my boss.

Ana Isabel and I looked to each other, and we both broke out laughing. "A night for celebration, I think," she finally managed to say.

I leaned over and kissed the valley between her breasts. "A great night for celebration," I told her smiling.

"Then let us celebrate," she said softly.

She allowed me great leeway, within the limits set by her lingerie. I was able to caress and kiss her breasts, and when I pulled the cups down to expose her hard nipples to my lips, she moaned for me.

When I was satisfied with my intimate knowledge of her breasts, I kissed and licked my way down her body, moving over her leg and positioning myself between her thighs. She reached down and unsnapped her stockings, getting the taut straps out of our way, and I spent a long glorious time growing familiar with the skin exposed to me. Getting ever closer to the thin piece of nearly transparent black silkiness, I finally ran my tongue the length of her, pushing against her, trying to feel the nuances of the skin just out of my reach. She spoke softly of what I was doing, encouraging me, and I had to test my boundaries. I reached down and pulled the material to the side exposing her. My lips instinctively moved forward, capturing hers and sucking.

"Careful," she warned, but didn't stop me.

I tried to bring all my experience to bear, teasing her endlessly, opening her just a bit, brushing against her covered clit tentatively, gently. As my efforts became more and more intimate, and receiving no further warnings, I licked her deeply, sliding my tongue inside of her, and running it the length of her beautiful opening. She was clean shaven, and the soft skin was driving me crazy. I slid a finger inside of her, then another, and poured my heart into pleasuring her.

My efforts were rewarded, and she reached down and held the material aside, giving me even further access. My fingers located her sensitivity, and I worked her carefully, looking for the right responses, and whenever I'd find one, I'd continue what I was doing, feeling her need increasing. When she pulled her legs back wide, I stroked her insides firmly while my tongue painted her portrait directly over her exposed nub.

Her hands on my head, pulling me against her, combined with her sensuous cries of pleasure told me she was nearly there, and I continued my motions, picking up the pace slightly, adding just a hint of additional force.

Her orgasm was incredible, setting her body to trembling while I carefully teased her clit, gently now, careful of her sensitivity. When her legs finally settled beside me, I gave her glorious pleasure garden one last kiss, straightened her panties, and moved up beside her, wiping her moisture from my face.

She turned and kissed me, deeply and soulfully, her desire for me rising to the surface. "You test my willpower, Jack."

"You are a national treasure," I told her. "I'm surprised they don't have you locked in a safe within the royal walls." I teased.

My little joke must have hit a sore spot.

She looked sad for a moment. "If you only knew how close that is to being true," she said softly.

"If it were, it would be the greatest shame I could imagine," I told her, caressing her body once more.

She reached out and rolled me onto my back, her soft, slender hand sliding down my chest and stomach. My boxers were standing upright, my hardness begging for release.

She leaned in and kissed me softly, while her hand slid into my boxers, brushing the length of my cock. "I should not be doing this, Jack. But I am weak."

Her hand grasped me and stroked me, gently, feeling my length. Then she was sliding down the bed, pulling my boxers down and freeing me at last. She brought her patrician mouth to my hardness, her tongue flicking out and tasting me, testing me. When her mouth engulfed me, at long last, I moaned for her.

She was more playful then passionate, sucking me easily, stroking me while she watched my response. Her mouth never left me for too long, but frequently she would pull away, kissing my shaft, running her tongue over my balls, sucking each gently. She planted dozens of kisses on my thighs and on my belly, her tongue tickling me. But always she returned to the amazing sucking, looking up to me, staring into my eyes while I filled her mouth.

"I'm getting close," I warned her, far sooner than I would have expected, when her motions had yielded their desired intent.

She pulled back, stroking my stiffness, licking the head of my cock. "Come for me Jack, show me your strongness."

With a groan I blasted my cum the length of my abs, twice, before she moved her head over my cock and took me in her mouth, capturing the rest of my release, sucking me to completion, and continuing afterwards, leaving me half-hard.

She pulled back, and moved up my body, her tongue following the trails of white, licking me clean. It was beautiful, sexy, and had me hard for her again, before she finished. While cleaning me, she moved over my legs, sliding her body over my cock. When I poked her between her breasts, she turned to her side and looked down. "Mother of God, you tempt me," she murmured.

I watched in amazement as she straddled me, pressing her barely covered pussy against my hardness, sliding back and forth on me. She put her hands on my chest, and ground her hips back and forth, massaging my length with her protected opening.

She leaned over me, bringing her face to mine, and kissed me again. "I want to, Jack. God, how I want to. But I can't. Please understand." She looked anguished.

I pulled her close, enveloping her in my arms, while her hips continued to grind against me. "Not tonight then. This is already an evening to be treasured. I don't want you regretting this time with me."

She sat up and squeezed her eyes shut. Her hand formed a fist and pounded down against my chest. "It's not fair!" she cried out, pounding me repeatedly, tears coming to her eyes.

When the force of her blows became little more than pats, I pulled her close again and kissed her. "Life is not fair," I told her, "But we steal from it what we can, and are thankful for the moments like this."

She held me tight, desperately so, and sobbed into my shoulder. I could feel her tears streaming down my skin. I held her, softly caressing her back, kissing her cheek and neck, hushing her, until she slowly regained control.

She rolled off of me, reaching up and delicately rubbing the tears away from below her eyes, carefully trying to avoid ruining her makeup. She sniffled, "You must think me silly, carrying on like this."

"I think you are wonderful, and I thank you for trusting me enough to allow me to see this side of you." I told her.

"Ha!" she laughed. "The journalists would love to see me now, wouldn't they? Behaving like a little schoolgirl."

"Fuck them," I told her. "You are an amazing woman, and should be able to behave however you please."

She sat up and kissed me again, long and tender. Then she quietly turned away, and starting the process of getting dressed. Each movement had me yearning to tear her clothes off and ravish her. I watched her reach over and take the phone, dialing an outside line. "Carlos? Please come for me now." She gave him the hotel name, then stood and finished dressing.

I stood and started to dress but she stopped me. "Please, no need. Let me remember you like this," she said softly, pushing me back to the bed, and kissing me softly. I didn't like the sound of that. It sounded terribly final.

She stood in front of the mirror, arranging her hair, and looking back at me on occasion. Then she reached into her purse and reapplied her lipstick and mascara, soon looking as beautiful as when we first arrived. She turned and refilled our glasses with the delightful Spanish bubbly.

"A toast," she offered.

"To the most amazing woman I've ever met," I said.

"No," she shook her head adamantly. "To a wonderful evening, and memories to last a lifetime."

I stood and clinked glasses with her, taking a sip.

"And to the most amazing woman I've ever met," I insisted.

"And to a man who could change the future, and erase the past, if a woman were brave enough," she whispered, closing her eyes and draining her glass. She turned and walked out of my room, closing the door firmly behind her.

* * * *

Where to from here? You'll have to read on to find out! And remember, as they say in Chicago, Vote, and vote often! (Except for the often part, just once is good enough)

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,347 Followers