CvsN 25: Tour de Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,383 Followers

"Absolutely. No doubt. Without any reservations." I reached over and stroked her leg, only inches from me.

She looked at me very intently. "The rules have not changed, Jack. If that bothers you, and you wish to leave, I understand."

My hand caressed further up her bare thigh. No stockings tonight. Just an incredible bra and panty set that nearly had me panting. "Ana Isabel, I'm happy to spend any time I can with you. Anyway I can."

"Then why don't you get comfortable?" she said softly.

I quickly stripped down to my boxers, and climbed back onto the bed with her. She turned to me pulling me into her arms, and kissed me like we were long lost lovers. My hands were not idle as I explored her soft skin.

After a few minutes of play, I worked my way down her body and between her legs. She opened them for me, allowing me to touch and caress her, slowly homing in on my true target. I could smell her need and it was getting to me. I chewed on her pussy through her silken panties, and wanted so much more. I didn't know how far I would be allowed to go and threw caution to the wind. I reached for her hips and drew her panties down slowly. When I had them half way down her thighs, she resisted a bit.

"Jack?" her tone sounded cautious, and warning.

"I just want to pleasure you. I won't go too far," I assured her.

She pulled her legs closer together, allowing me to separate her from her designer panties. I slid back between her legs and once again feasted on her.

I looked up when I felt her moving, and saw her piling the pillows behind her so she could look down at me. She smiled for me, letting me know it was Ok, and I went back after her with everything I had, every trick I knew, wanting her to remember this.

If her moans were any indication, she was enjoying my efforts immensely, reaching down and running her fingers through my hair while my tongue slaved away. Her moans grew louder, and her hands drew me in tighter, as she got nearer to my goal. I wasn't going to make it easy on her, and slowed up, changing motions, getting her close before backing off a bit. As her breath normalized, I attacked again, three fingers filling her, while my tongue and lips teased her clit out of hiding and gently massaged it. After I'd gotten her close twice, I decided to allow her to come, and searched out her inner hot-spot while my tongue vibrated her clit. Her cry was incredible, making me wonder if we'd have a knock on the door asking us to quiet down.

She rolled onto her side gasping, her legs pulled up, and it gave me a chance to rub her butt cheeks, reaching between her legs and teasing her back-door. I moved in close and licked her from her pussy right to her forbidden dark star, and pressed my tongue into her, penetrating her tight ass.

I sat up and roughly brought her to her knees, her ass raised deliciously. I rimmed her deeply, tonguing her ass as far as I could, then slid a finger into her butt, making her squirm for me. I lowered my oral attention, licking her wet pussy, while I stroked my finger into her dark tunnel. Bringing both hands into play, I slid a couple of fingers into her pussy, while I continued playing with her beautiful ass. I was nibbling on her cheeks when she spoke up, "Jesus, Jack, I'm going to come again, don't stop."

That was music to my ears, and I fucked both holes with my fingers, sliding another into her pussy, twisting in and out of her. She cried out for me again, her legs giving out and sliding apart, lowering her trembling body to the bed.

I crawled up next to her, lying against her heaving body, kissing her shoulder and fondling her. My hand wandered back down to her delightful rear, squeezing her cheeks, and occasionally teasing her back entrance a little more.

She turned to me and kissed me hard, then rolled me onto my back. I was hoping she'd reciprocate. I wanted to be back between her sexy lips again, and I felt like I'd been hard for hours. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down; I raised my hips to make it easier, then kicked them off once they were around my ankles. I watched her face move down to my cock and her mouth covered me, giving me the wettest blow-job I could remember.

She pulled away after just a minute or two, a string of saliva stretching from her ruby red lips to my straining manhood. She gazed on me with a look of pure lust and straddled my hips. She held my steely shaft in her hand, bent over and started moving down onto my cock.

I knew I should stop her, but couldn't if my life depended on it. Still, I looked up and whispered, "The rules?"

Her eyes pierced mine. "I don't think this is quite breaking my promise," she said softly, then grimaced as I felt an intense pressure against the head of my cock. She pushed down and I felt myself enter her, it was like being squeezed by a fist.

She continued to strain, and I watched her body lower fractionally. "God, you're big," she groaned, then pushed again taking another inch or so.

She sat up, adjusting her legs, and rose up, easing the painful pressure for just a moment. Then she was lowering herself again, and I reached down and held my staff in my hand, to keep it from bending in half. The pressure was intense. I could finally see her bright pink pussy staring at me. Empty.

She was taking me in her ass.

I groaned as she continued her journey, pulling my hand away when I felt the pressure of her coming down against it. It seemed to take forever, but I'm sure it was only a couple of minutes until she had most of my length inside of her.

Once she'd managed that much, her pace picked up, and I watched in delight as she fucked me, long strokes, deep into her back door. She was still unbelievably tight, but the going was easier.

Being worked up for so long had its consequences. "I'm not going to last much longer," I warned her, fucking back against her.

"Good. I couldn't take this for too long. Come for me Jack."

We had a great rhythm going, her body moving up, while I pulled back, then coming together roughly, driving deeply into her. Her hands were now between her legs, rubbing her pussy roughly. The view was so erotic, her face in a ricture of concentration, as she rode me, her breasts quivering in her lacy, near see-through bra. I grabbed her hips and fucked into her hard, pounding her poor ass, until I couldn't hold back a moment more. With a loud grunt I shot into her, pulling her down against me, fully sheathed, and emptied myself into her sweet butt. I pushed into her as far as I could, transferring the last of my cum.

Ana Isabel leaned down and laid across my chest, gasping. I held her close, kissing her wherever I could, my hands caressing her smooth flesh, as I felt myself slide out of her, escaping with a noticeable pop.

She giggled. "I guess you like my butt, just a little."

I lifted her face, looking into her eyes and kissed her hard. "I love everything about you."

She sighed and rested on me, her full weight on my torso. I loved the feel of that too. "Mmmm. My young Hawaiian prince. You test all my boundaries. You are bad for me."

Ok. So I'm a little less than 1/2 Hawaiian, and by no means a prince. But I wasn't going to fight against her fantasies.

"Pele, the fire Goddess would love you. You seethe with fire like a volcano. Your heat scalds me."

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Ah, but you know how to calm the volcano, and extinguish the fires so sweetly."

She slid off of me, but stayed in my arms, kissing me so gently, so thoroughly I never wanted it to end. Then I felt her drawing out of my arms, climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I used a box of tissues beside the bed to clean up best I could. We'd made a bit of a mess.

I was picking tissue pieces off the head of my cock when she knelt down beside me, and used a warm washcloth to clean my semi-hard cock.

"He looks so soft and innocent now. Nothing like the iron rod that tore open my poor butt just a little while ago." She leaned over and gave it a little kiss, that had it twitching. She looked up at me, and ran her tongue around the head, stopping abruptly as it started to harden in her hand.

There was no crying scene this time, she just stood up and pulled her panties back on, looking back at me wistfully. "It's late, Jack. Perhaps you should go."

I wanted to stay with her, fall asleep with her in my arms, and awaken with her. She wasn't ready for that. So I did what I must, standing and dressing. She came to me, straightening my collar, and slid into my arms, kissing me again.

She hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry I can't do more."

"More? You were incredible. I'm so lucky to have met you." I told her.

She hugged me tightly, painfully so, then turned away and walked to the window.

"Goodnight, Ana Isabel," I told her from the doorway. I slipped into the hallway and headed back to my room.

The girl was a mystery, but I figured I'd play Sherlock Holmes for a bit and see if I couldn't solve the riddle that was my beautiful Spanish Major.

* * *

I hadn't brought any changes of clothing with me, and as much as I wanted to try a run by the river, I doubted the locals would approve of me taking a jog in my boxers and dress shoes. Instead I did some push-ups, crunches and squats, just to get the blood flowing, and told myself I'd do an extra hard run the following morning. I had a message on the phone, letting me know that the team was meeting for breakfast. I had 20 minutes to pull myself together and head downstairs.

Over breakfast, Ana Isabel once again behaved with perfect propriety, although the Colonel and Chris were acting chummier than ever, and Pablo's date from the night before was still with us, the two of them flirting as if the evening had never ended.

I was sorry to leave Zaragoza behind, it was an interesting city, and my companions had been memorable. I knew it was unlikely I'd be returning any time soon.

In Madrid we were allowed to clean up before the afternoon training session, and I was standing in front of a new group of trainees by 1:00pm. With Pablo along for assistance it was an easy way to pass a few hours.

As we finished up, Ana Isabel came in and let me know that the team had sent the changes in. Time for her gang to see if they could resolve the issues. The next day I was scheduled to work with them and provide a software overview. At least we had a live exercise to work with.

I hadn't seen hide nor hair of Chris or the brass since the day had started. I was wondering if we'd be expected to party the night down, but I was kind of looking forward to an earlier night. My home life was making me sedentary. And I still hadn't finished with my cute boss.

Pablo was standing by my side, which put the damper on any possibilities of testing my Major's willingness to play a little more.

"Any more big plans for the evening?" I asked Pablo, loud enough for Ana Isabel to be included in the comment.

"Not tonight. But don't make plans for tomorrow. We're all going out. Big celebration. Tonight you're on your own. Do you want to make plans for dinner?"

"I think I'll look for Chris, and make a quiet evening of it. It's been a pretty wild week. Any idea where I might find her?"

Ana Isabel made her presence known. "I believe they were headed to the Officer's Club. Shall we join them for a drink before you head back to town?"

The club bar was crowded, but the three of us found our way to the bar. Looking around I didn't see Chris or the Colonel. One nice thing about being with Major de Borbón, the crowds parted like the waters before Moses.

At the bar I ordered drinks and placed my arm around Ana Isabel's waist, flirting like our first night. She was cheerful and friendly, and made an effort to include Pablo in our discussions.

After just a few drinks we were teasing Pablo about his conquest, and it was fun to see him blush like a schoolboy.

"I thought you might have made a friend," he said.

"I was setup, Pablo. My little friend had a fiancé. Nothing but a tease for me."

"Is it my imagination, or did your boss and the Colonel seem very friendly," he asked, still steering the discussion away from his own escapades.

"It's a possibility. A very distinct possibility," I admitted.

I had never seen the Major drinking so heavily. And she was getting chattier and friendlier as the liquor flowed. I was hoping our friends would show up before I had to carry her out of there.

"You have been holding out, Jack," she said with a mischievous grin, tugging on my arm.

"Moi? How?"

"You told me you were not married, but forgot to mention your living arrangements, did you not?"

"Ah, so you WERE eavesdropping last night."

"It is like you say, I see all, hear all," her smile was teasing.

"And what did you hear?" I asked.

"So much. Once I knew what to ask, it all comes out, you know." She glanced over at Pablo who blushed again. "And I was not the only one listening last night."

"Pablo!" I reached out and poked him. "Bros before hoes, man!"

He looked at me curiously. "Bros before hoes?"

"Guys have to stick together. No conversing with the enemy."

"She is my cousin, Jack," he said with a hangdog look.

I relented. "No problem. Nothing to hide, really. I do live in a house with several women, and I am in a relationship with two of them."

I felt some jostling behind me, and saw my boss and her coterie slide in behind us. Finally. "Oh! This should be interesting. Tell us more, Jack," Chris teased.

"Yes, Jack, tell us more," the teasing Major said.

I scowled at Chris, then turned my attention back to my favorite Major. "I own a large house, with several roommates. Two of them, Debbie and Beth, are my girlfriends, and we share a room."

Pablo looked surprised. "With two of them?"

"Yes, Pablo. Two."

"You must be lonely, over here all alone," Ana Isabel teased. She turned to Chris, "You know these women?"

"I know of them. Seen them around," she admitted cautiously.

"Are they worthy of him?" Ana asked.

Chris laughed. "Devastating. Both of them. Unworldly."

I'm sure I blushed, but the room was dark enough I was certain nobody noticed.

After a lot of teasing and coercion, I pulled out my wallet and displayed the one picture I kept of them. In the picture the girls were standing side-by-side, arms around each other's waists, Beth's head leaning on Debbie's shoulder. They were dressed in shorts and t's, showing a good bit of skin. The wallet was snatched out of my hand and passed around, getting a good bit of play out of the crowd.

The wallet ended up in my Major's hands and she studied it carefully before passing it back to me. "They are very beautiful," she said in a neutral voice. "The blonde is a model? An actress maybe?"

"No," I laughed. "Just a very pretty, very loving woman." I reached out and stroked her arm, "and no more beautiful than the women of Spain."

Pablo cheered and raised his cup. "The women of Spain. The most beautiful women in the world." That got a rise out of everyone around us, and everyone toasted. Except my Major who was disturbingly quiet.

I leaned in to Ana Isabel. "You're mad at me," I said for her ears only.

She smiled, a sad little smile. "Mad? No. But it explains a lot. I knew a man like you could not be truly single. But two? Those two?" She rolled her eyes, then took a long hard draw on her drink.

The Colonel brushed up against me, throwing his arm around me. "So now we know!" he laughed. "That's why Jack spends each night alone, in a city like this. If I went home to that, I would lock the door and never come out!"

I laughed with him, but felt weird doing it. Chris was at his side, and ready to chime in. "And if the rumors are true, then young Jack finds time to play with his other house-mates too. Quite the Lothario."

"Lothario? Cervantes?" The Colonel asked.

"Casanova. Lady's man," Chris explained.

"Ah. Casanova, yes. You should be very careful of him, Chris." He gave me a hug with his arm, still holding onto Chris.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I've got his number," she teased.

When he let me go I turned back to the bar, but my favorite Major had left. I hunted down Pablo and asked him where she was.

"Home, I'm sure. She doesn't stay out with us much. Inappropriate." He smiled and gave me a nudge. "I think she likes you, Jack."

I laughed it off. "Not after hearing all that stuff."

"You don't know the Spanish women, Jack. Now you are a challenge. Even for the Glacier Major."

"Afraid not. Back in the deep freeze, I'm sure."

"No problem. Let us go out. You won't go home alone. I'm sure." His big smile was infectious. "With you there, even I won't go home alone."

"I don't think that's a problem for you, Pablo."

"Not tonight!"

Chris found me, and pulled me to the side. "Want to make an evening of it? Just you and me? The Colonel's headed home, and I could use a little 'quiet' time."

It sounded like the best plan to me, and I bowed out of Pablo's plans assuring him that we'd go out another time. Either on another trip, or when he came to D.C. It took us another half-hour to escape, but I was content to bundle my boss into a taxi to the city. I didn't feel much like partying, but thought a little quiet no-attachments intimacy would be nice.

And it was.

* * *

On my late night call home, I told the girls they'd been a hit at the bar. "I'm a legend now. They laugh and tease me that they know why I always go back to the hotel and sleep alone."

"Still no Spanish girls to tease us with?" Beth asked.

"Quiet evening tonight. No parties, no going out. In my room alone, and missing my women." I confessed.

"Two more days," Debbie reminded me.

"And then I'm coming home where I belong. I can barely stand it."

"Are you in bed now?" Beth asked, teasing.

"Yep. And really, really missing you."

"Are you naked?"

"As a jaybird," I admitted.

"Hold on, I'm switching phones," Beth said.

"So the Major's leaving you alone?" Debbie asked.

"Spent the required 10 minutes socializing, then disappeared into the night. Just the guys, then just me."

My story was starting to fall apart. My boss had just entered my room, after making her call home. I pointed to the phone, and held up 5 fingers. Five more minutes. She wore a naughty smile, and nothing else, as she slid into my bed, holding her finger over her lips. Crap.

"Good. Come home to me Jack," Debbie said, almost pleading.

"Day after tomorrow. Then we're locking the door until Monday."

I heard Beth pick up. "Guess what Jack? I'm naked too. Tell me, what would you do with me if I was there?"

"Silly girl, if you were here, I'd be fired for dereliction of duty."

Debbie laughed, "I'll let you two play. I've got to feed the little ones." She hung up, leaving our ornery younger roommate to tease me.

Evil Chris was leaning against me, gently fondling my cock. I guess she wasn't quite done for the night.

"Just you and me Jack. Right now. Naked in your bed, in Madrid. What would you do. What would you want me to do? You know what I'd want to do. I'd have your big fat cock in my mouth right now, feeling how big it is, and how it stretches my lips. I'd suck you right down my throat, over and over again, until I made you groan like I love to. Can you feel that? Me sucking you deep? Stroke your cock Jack, like I was sucking you now."

Surprisingly, the little minx's words were getting me hard, despite depositing a couple of loads into my accommodating boss, just minutes earlier. Chris's actions weren't hurting things either.

"Are you hard? Jack? Hard for me? Hard enough to make me gag, while you fucked my face?" Beth asked.

"Hard as a rock, Beth. God, I'd love to feel your mouth on me."

Chris took that as an invitation, sucking me deeply.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,383 Followers