CvsN 25: Tour de Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers

Beth heard my moan. "That's right. Stroke it for me. Stroke that fat cock. Imagine my mouth on you right now." I could hear her making noises like she was sucking me. "Can you hear that? It's not as big as you, but I'm going to suck it just like I'm sucking you. Here I come, Jack."

She was making wild noises, slurping away on one of our toys, while Chris gave me her best effort blow-job. I closed my eyes and listened to my girl at home fantasize about sucking me. I heard her gasp.

"I need more Jack. So much more. I need you to fuck me, Jack. Tell me how you want me."

"Ride me," I told her.

"God, just what I want. Here I come. I'm above you now, lowering down onto your cock, just the head penetrating me. That big hard knob opening me up so good."

Chris wasn't idle. When I said 'Ride me', she grinned and climbed atop me, slowly taking me in.

"Jesus, Jack, you feel so good in me. Filling me so nicely. That's it, I have the whole damned thing inside me. I can feel you throbbing. Are you throbbing for me, Jack?"

"Throbbing and aching, Beth. Fuck me. Fuck me," I moaned for her, while Chris slowly, quietly, rode me.

"I can hear it, Jack. I can hear your need. Do I feel good? Does my hot, tight little pussy feel good?"

"You feel incredible," I told her, earning a mischievous smile from Chris, who ground down against me.

"Good. I want you to feel wonderful. I want you to feel how hot and wet I am for you. Five nights without you, Jack. I can hardly stand it. Fuck, you feel good in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned.

"Come for me, baby. Make me come for you."

"Fuck me hard now. Hard. Pound up into me. Fill me with your hot cum, Jack. Watch my tits bounce for you. Feel my warmth envelope you, squeezing you, milking the juices out of you. I need you to come for me, Jack. Come for me. Come inside me. Make me come for you."

I was thrusting against Chris, my girl's words driving me crazy, while my boss provided the surrogate body. I could hear my voice catching, as I thrust more forcefully. "I'm going to come, baby. I'm going to come so hard, so deep inside you. Can you feel it? I'm about to come," I gasped, my voice catching, as Chris rode me harder.

"That's it Jack, I'm so close. So damned close. I need your come. Come for me."

"FUCK!" I groaned into the phone, as I filled Chris's pussy.

"Oh. Oh...Oh," Beth whimpered. I heard a huge sigh on the other end of the phone. "Fuck, I needed that. You made me come, Jack. You made me come so nice, thank you."

"Thank you," I told her. "I needed that."

"I bet you did. Feel better?"

"You can't imagine."

"Good. Now go to sleep and dream about what I'm going to do with Debbie tonight. And what we're both going to do to you when you get home."

"Goodnight, Beth," I told her. Hanging up the phone, I looked down at Chris who was wearing a guilty little grin.

"That was naughty," I told her.

She lay down in my arms, still lying on top of me. "That was really naughty," she admitted. "And so damn sexy. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist."

"You know you'll have to be punished now, don't you?"

She grinned. "I was counting on it."

For a quiet night, we didn't get a lot of sleep.

* * * * *

The trip is almost over, but the fun is just starting. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers