CvsN 27: The New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,361 Followers

"Of course I love you. I've never felt anything close to what I feel for you. And to know that I hurt you, seeing you hesitate to be with me, knowing I'd lost a part of you through my insanity, it's destroying me. How can I do what I do to you? To you!" I leaned my head back and screamed "FUCK!"

Her hand struck my cheek hard enough to make me see stars. A second blow followed quickly and I welcomed it. I turned my cheek and waited eagerly for another.

"Stop it!" she yelled. "I hate it! I hate it! If you're done with me, be a fucking man and walk away. But don't use some kind of stupid excuse like I'm not good enough for you!"

"I'm not," I whispered.

"Shut up!" she screamed. "What happened to you? Where's my Jack? Where's the Jack who would fight for me, protect me, worship me? Where's the confident Jack who doesn't have to prove anything? Who knows he's different, better?" She leaned down and held my face in her hands. "Where is he? The man who gets hard watching me walk into the room. The cocky bastard who can fuck a room full of women into oblivion, and then take me in his arms and let me know I'm the most important thing in the world."

She laid down on me. "Where's my Jack?"

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her softly. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Nobody has ever hurt me as bad as you have tonight," she whispered sadly.

My hands caressed her soft back. My beautiful Debbie, who I knew was so fragile, and still acted without thinking around her. "I swear, Debbie, I'll never hurt you again. Never again."

I kissed her shoulder, and ran my hand down to her soft ass, caressing her. I pressed my lips to her flawless neck.

"You will. And I'll hurt you. That's life. But don't turn away from me. Don't throw away what we have."

I felt a hand stroking my emerging hardness. Our darling Beth. The most wonderful woman in the world was lying naked on me. How could I not be excited? In spite of all my idiocy.

My hands continued to massage her delicious rear, and our young roomies' hand guided me back into her. I felt Debbie settle backward to take me deeper.

She turned her face, and her lips sought out mine, kissing me gently. "There he is. That's my lover, the man who needs me almost as much as I need him."

I stroked into her, wondering what had come over me. I could have been doing this from the moment she climbed into my bed.

"I'm such a fool," I told her. "I don't think I ever realized how much you mean to me. Hurting you is the worst thing I've ever done. I detest myself for it."

I heard the door close, and I looked around and noticed that our roommate had left us. God, I hoped I hadn't hurt her as well.

Debbie let me make love to her gently, while she relaxed on my body. "I'm jealous of her, whoever she is. To hurt you that much. You cared enough for someone else to feel guilty. Was it that hard to leave her for me?"

I was afraid to speak of her, but even more afraid to construct any more barriers between Debbie and me. "No. There was never a doubt. I felt bad for her, but I knew that no matter what, there was nobody for me but you. I'm sorry."

She rose up on her arms and fucked me back. "You love me, don't you?"

"Right now, more than I love myself. A lot more."

"Was she beautiful? More beautiful?" she asked softly.

"She's gorgeous, powerful, and wealthy. She offered me everything to stay with her." I reached for Debbie's breasts, cupping them gently. "She doesn't hold a candle to you. And I was an idiot to even spend one minute with her, when I could be with you."

"But you couldn't be with me, you'd left me behind, and were alone over there."

"Never again."

She smiled for the first time in a long time. "You bet your ass never again." Then a look of seriousness returned to her face. "You lied to us on the phone. You said there were no girls, that you slept alone. You don't ever have to lie to me, Jack."

"No. I didn't. Up until the last night I went back to my hotel room alone every evening. There was a very cute girl in Zaragoza, but she was engaged, and I didn't pursue it once she told me. It seemed like everyone in Spain was getting laid that night but me."

Debbie gave me a little hint of a smile. "I hope you're not trying to get me to feel sorry for you."

"No. And I did spend time with her that evening. There was something between us, and it was growing. I didn't make love to her until the last night, at her home. I went back to my room alone, like every other evening."

"You made love to her. You didn't fuck her," she said sadly, her motions against me slowing to a halt.

"I cared for her. More than I've cared for anybody but you," I confessed.

"And Beth," she said softly.

I didn't answer her, holding her hips up, so I could stroke into her more easily.

"And Beth," she repeated, more firmly.

I couldn't take her intense look any longer and turned away. I couldn't lie to her. Not any more.

She came down and hugged me. "God, I knew it. I could feel it. I was so close to losing you."

"Never. It wasn't even close."

She sighed, "Don't ever tell Beth. Nothing. She loves you as much as I do. She'd be devastated."

I held her, kissing her body where ever I could reach. "No she doesn't. And I'm afraid she already knows how I feel about you."

I rolled my dream girl off of me onto her back, and climbed between her legs. I made love to her gently, kissing her pretty face, nibbling on her soft lips.

"You scared me tonight, Jack," she said softly.

"I'm sick to death over hurting you. Of risking losing you. I didn't know anything could hurt as bad as seeing you hold back from me."

She looked at me sadly, the tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't know, couldn't know that my insecurity would do that to you."

"No, it wasn't insecurity. You knew. I don't know how, but you knew. From 6000 miles away, you knew I cheated on you for the first time. I swear I'll never do it again. I hope someday you'll forgive me." Our lovemaking had slowed to the point where I was taking several seconds to slide in and out of her.

"For the first time? How many girls have you been with since we've been together. I'm sure there's lots I don't know about."

"None that ever mattered. I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't even think about it when I'm with somebody else. No matter how good or how fun it is. It's just sex. This time, I thought about you all the time, and what I was doing to you. And I did it anyway. Now do you understand why I don't deserve you?"

"Don't. I thought we were past that. Don't ever say that to me again." She pulled my hips against her, stilling me. "Please, don't. You must know that I don't feel like I deserve you, after all I've been through. You're a Godsend, more than I'd ever dreamed for. Every time you say it, it makes me feel more and more like I'm the one that's not worthy. So please stop. For me."

"I'm sorry. I keep hurting you, and I never mean to. I'll do better. Be patient with me, please," I kissed her softly.

"Do I still excite you?" she asked softly, smiling.

"Does the sun rise in the east?"

"Then show me. Fuck me, Jack. Enough of this sappiness. I need you to love me hard. Make me come for you. Use me like you can't resist me. Fuck me."

I fucked her. I bent her legs back and pounded her into the mattress. I turned her over, raised her butt up and hammered her, driving her up the bed until her head was bouncing off of our new headboard. I threw her on her side, straddled one leg while I clutched the other one to my chest, and abused her pussy, deeper and faster than I thought possible. I came inside of her, groaning for her, but didn't slow down, using her for my pleasure.

She came for me several times, moaning sweetly when she did, exciting me to further heights. But her pleasure was a side-effect, not my goal. I was after my own pleasure, using my Goddess for my own base needs. I finished on top of her again, both of us breathing hard, plunging into her deeply, but slower, as she drained me of the last remnants of my strength. Her feet wrapped around my thighs, pulling me into her as I long-stroked her to completion, gasping as I filled her again.

I collapsed on her, and nearly blacked out. I submitted to her kisses, as she clung to me, her hand caressing my exhausted cock.

"There he is. Welcome back Jack."

* * *

She left me, but returned with water and our roommate. Beth looked nervous, and I felt horrible for the way I'd behaved.

Debbie led her into my arms and I held her close, hugging and kissing her. "That wasn't me. I kicked that sorry bastard out of here."

It was nice to hear her giggle. "Good. I didn't like that bad man."

I caressed her body, loving the feel of my little pet. "Don't worry, you won't see him again. Debbie and I put a knife through his whiny little heart and left him for the vultures."

Lovely Debbie was squirming between our legs, and her mouth was doing a wondrous job of resuscitating my alter-ego. A task I might have thought impossible for anyone but her. Or possibly the bundle of fun I was holding in my arms.

Beth giggled. "At least one of us is back to normal. Ol' greedy lips is hogging the good stuff."

"Just warming him up," my favorite sex-pot teased, before going down on me again.

Beth joined her, and in one of my favorite acts, they sucked me together, taking turns and sharing, until you would never have known the little guy had pretty much given up the ghost a short while earlier.

Beth claimed me for her own and rode me like a trooper, while Debbie moved up and held me, her amazing mouth never ceasing to kiss, lick and taste me.

I took over after a while, and sat on the corner of the bed, with her in my lap. She gave me a huge smile and hugged me tight. "I love this," she said with a giggle.

"I thought you preferred the old cowgirl position," I reminded her.

"Yes, but this is OUR position. You never make love to anyone else like this."

I realized she was right. I didn't. Not even Debbie.

I lifted her up and down my cock, loving the closeness of our position. I stopped and kissed her, while I felt her warm channel massaging me. "I'd never hurt you on purpose. You know that, right?"

"Of course. You love me. I know it. Sometimes you do stupid things, some REALLY stupid things, but in the end I know that you love me."

She leaned in close and whispered, "Even if you love Deb more."

I lifted her high, and pounded her down onto my cock, wrenching a sweet squeal out of her. "Silly girl. Different isn't more. I love you to death."

She smiled. "Do that again."

I did, over and over again, making her pretty little tits bounce crazily.

About 30 seconds into that, my arms were giving out, but she had a wild look on her face and was gasping with each deep thrust. I lifted her until she was just barely on my cock, then pulled her back down as hard as I could, while slamming up into her. She screamed out, trembling, and grabbed me tightly. I could feel her tight young pussy spasming around my cock.

I held her ass in my hands, and eased in and out of her gently, while she shuddered, and came as hard as I'd ever seen her come.

"Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!" she gasped, grinding against me, as another huge orgasm coursed through her body.

I stood with her, sliding her up and down my shaft, releasing her on each down-stroke, letting her own weight impale her as deeply as possible. Her eyes were open wide, glazed over, and her mouth was open in another silent scream, as her body continued to betray her, refusing to come down from her peak of excitement, tremors coursing through her.

I hadn't even realized how close I was, but seeing her so excited, pushed me over the brink. I clutched her hips in my hand, as tightly as possible, and pulled her away just far enough to pound my completion into her like a jackhammer. She screamed out, her arms squeezing me hard enough to hurt. Then I felt her finally relax.

I looked down at her, gasping from exertion, and saw that she had passed out. I set her down gently on the bed, and eased her into place on her side. She was still catatonic, when I collapsed between her and Debbie.

Debbie cuddled up to me, "Now that's the proper way to say you missed us."

I couldn't even speak, I was breathing so hard.

I felt Beth moving beside me. She turned and mirrored Debbie's position. I loved that.

"Shit," she groaned. "He fucked me to death. Did you see that Debbie? He almost fucking killed me by fucking."

She kissed my side. "Don't ever leave us again. I don't think I could survive the homecoming."

"I won't, beautiful. I've learned my lesson."

I don't know if she even heard me. She was asleep on my chest.

Debbie giggled. "You're right. You are an idiot. You don't even know how much you love her. That was pretty intimidating. I came just watching you two."

I stole a kiss from her. "I do love her. More than almost anybody. But you are my soul-mate. I know that now."

"Let me get this right. You had to fuck a gorgeous teenager senseless to figure that out?"

"I'm a slow learner. What can I say?"

She chuckled, then snuggled in closer. "Does it hurt much?" she asked softly.

"What?"

"That ugly bruise on your back. It looks painful."

"No not really. I hadn't even thought about it since I've been home."

She sighed. "Is that part of the story? Do I want to know?"

"Yes, it is. I'll tell you whatever you want, but it doesn't really matter. It wasn't important."

"Maybe later, then," she said softly.

I fell asleep with those two wonderful girls clinging to me, their legs entwined with mine. I told myself that it was time to straighten up and fly right. No more stupid senseless screwing around. I had everything I needed right there. Debbie and Beth. That was it for me. Ok, maybe an occasional moment with Karen. And Amie. And Cathy of course, and maybe Robin. But that was it. Well maybe Chris, but only on day trips. Nobody else.

I almost had myself believing it.

* * *

I woke to a warm mouth on my cock. I was hard and enjoying the attention immensely. I groaned, and stretched, not even bothering to see which wonderful woman was making my day.

God, she was good. Unbelievably good.

I looked down, but I was covered with a sheet, my glorious cock tender working her wonders in privacy. But that twist of the hand, the swirl of her tongue, the way her mouth pulsed over the length of my shaft...

"Mmm, good morning Cathy," I sighed.

She relinquished her devilish oral hold, and slid up beside me. "Good morning, sleepy head. Did you peek?"

"Like I wouldn't recognize your style? Don't tell my girls, and I'll deny every single word of it, but you are without a doubt, the best cocksucker in the world."

That got a self-satisfied grin out of her. "I guess there's some added cachet to you saying that, since it seems you've been sampling more of the world."

She moved up to my face, and gave me a kiss. "Mind if I play, while we talk? I hardly ever see you anymore."

Talk? That had me worried already. "Play away. I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

She straddled me, sliding the hardness she'd earned into her warm, wet, hole. "Now that's what I'm talking about," she giggled.

"Where is everyone?"

"Beth asked me to come over and talk to you. Sounds like somebody's been messing up again. Time for Aunt Cathy to step in."

"What do you know about it?" I asked, holding her hips while I enjoyed her, leisurely.

"More than Beth. Debbie gave me what I suspect is most of the scoop, as far as she knows. You want to fill me in on the rest?"

I don't know why I feel the way I do about Cathy, but I trust her implicitly, and I've always been able to talk to her and Joe about anything. Maybe that's why our hooking up was inevitable. I opened up to her, asking her what she knew and filling in the gaps. I shared my adventures with Chris, and even with my very helpful stewardess.

"Jack, what are we going to do with you? And that's when you're behaving? Going home alone every night?"

"I know. I don't know why I'm like this. I can't help myself."

"Bullshit. You're selfish and think only of getting your next piece of strange."

"But that's it. I don't. I'm not looking for it. The thing with Chris was completely accidental."

She laughed. "Are you listening to yourself? Accidental? What, did you trip and accidentally tear off both of your clothes and impale her on your dick?"

Cathy climbed off of me, and got on her hands and knees for me, so I could take her a little more forcefully. She was never one for nice-and-easy. "We're going to have to teach you to say 'no'. At least once in a while. You've been lucky until now, but some women are going to want more than you're intending on offering. Repeat after me, 'No'."

I was caressing her big soft butt. "No?" I said teasingly, rubbing my cock against her moist slit.

She giggled. "At least you know how to pronounce it. Now we have to teach you when to use it."

"No?" I asked again, holding my cock between her lips, and teasing her with it.

"Not with me dummy? Never with me. I'm on the approved list, remember?"

"Oh, that's right. Now I remember." I slid my length into her firmly, in one smooth stroke.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "With Debbie, it's not the sex. It's the meaning of it. We all understand you're easily stimulated, and have a peculiar habit of getting into the pants of all the women you associate with."

"Not all of them," I countered, screwing her with long, easy strokes.

"Alright. Most of them. Come on, a stewardess in the bathroom?"

I chuckled. "Ok, that one was pretty bad. With Chris sleeping there."

"Was your Spanish girl worth it?"

"No. She was amazing, don't get me wrong, and if I wasn't with Debbie and Beth, I'd probably be with her now. But nothing is worth losing Debbie over."

"That's nice, what you're doing," she whispered, lowering her head to the bed. "Imagine if she wasn't across the ocean. Do you think she'd give up on you so easily. Are you sure she has yet?"

I was riding her ass pretty hard, thoroughly enjoying her. I always did. She was a great lay. "No, I see where you're going."

"Do you? If she was here, would she be confronting your girls even now? Using her influence to change things? Would Debbie be able to handle her as competition, or would she retreat into her shell, figuring it was what she probably deserved anyway," she asked softly, interjecting the occasional moan.

"She doesn't deserve that," I admitted.

"Of course not," she gasped, thrusting back against me. "You and I know that, but does she?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Damn, let's stop talking and fuck me for real. I need this," she gasped.

I concentrated on the task ahead of me, pounding her the way she liked it, deep and fast. I turned her over and pulled her to the end of the bed, poising her sweet cheeks on the edge, and fucked her hard. I pushed her legs back, opening her up, and slammed into her, giving her the rough fucking she enjoyed. The position was working for her and I felt her first orgasm building. I lowered my hips, dragging my cock against the top of her pussy, using long even strokes. It did its magic, and she came for me, so sweetly.

After that I concentrated on my own release, finding just the right rhythm and pressure, building up to a good one. She was talking dirty to me, telling me what she liked, and how she liked it. "You like fucking my married pussy, you bastard, don't you? You love the fact that you were the first to take my ass too, I bet. Do you remember our first time, when you dragged me to your room and fucked the shit out of me, just for spite? God you were a monster. Forcing me to suck you and then fucking me senseless and dragging me back in front of all those people with your hot cum seeping out of me. I had those bruises for days."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,361 Followers