CvsN 27: The New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,361 Followers

She was teasing me, and it was working. I found myself getting closer and closer to coming. She closed her eyes, speaking softly. "I was scared you were going to strip me and fuck my brains out right in the open, in front of all those people, and all I'd be able to do would be to come for you."

"Fuck, Cathy, I'm going to come," I groaned.

"Come for me baby, fill me up with your hot sweet cum. Give me a huge load I can feel all day."

I slammed into her, fulfilling her wish.

I climbed back onto the bed, and she snuggled up to me. "That was nice, but it's time we cut you off."

"Cut me off?"

"Nobody new. Nobody. You've got half-a-dozen girls you can have whenever you want. That's going to have to be enough for you. Understand? If you ever stray from us, that's the last you get from me, and everyone else if I can help it."

"Who's allowed?" I asked softly, holding her while she laid down the law.

"Mama bear and baby bear, of course. And me, that goes unsaid. The sister's too, and Amie."

"Chris?" I asked.

"Do you really want to destroy her marriage? Are you going to take care of her if you do?"

"No, of course not, but when we're away..."

"No pretty boss, unless her husband is either OK, with it, or out of the picture. What you're doing with her isn't right. It's not like you; you're better than that," she told me softly.

"No, you're probably right."

"Doesn't matter if I'm wrong or right, those are your new rules. Can you accept that?"

I nodded. "I just don't want to hurt Chris."

"She's a big girl. She'll be fine. Now those are MY rules. For all I know, Debbie and/or Beth may have their own for you."

"Fine. I get it. No more straying."

"Poor baby. Has to settle for a handful of hotties and a damned Goddess. My heart breaks for you."

I found myself grinning. "She is a Goddess, isn't she? I think of her that way all the time."

"Too much for mortal man. You're lucky that you've got a little of that immortal blood in you, or you'd probably spontaneously combust one night, from the heat of her touch."

She was playing with my cock again, and I was wondering if we'd have another go.

"You remember our play date a few weeks back? Our little lunch break?"

"Like I could forget."

"It didn't take. I think that I'll be ready again the end of this week. Can we give it another go?"

I had no idea what she was talking about? "Take?"

"Take, as in you didn't knock me up," she said as if I was being dense.

"Knock you up?"

"You don't..." she seemed bewildered, "I mean Joe didn't...he didn't explain to you?"

"He didn't say much except we could have some fun," I recalled.

"Shit! I can't believe him. That son-of-a-bitch." She sighed. "You know Joe shoots blanks now, right?"

"Sure." Sweet Jesus. I finally saw where this was going. I was dense.

"I want to have another baby. We want to. I want a little boy to go with our two precious girls. I'd like it to be yours. We both would."

I was dumbstruck.

"But, why not one of Joe's brothers? I imagine they'd all be willing enough, and it could be just like Joe. I mean mostly same DNA and all."

"Oh yeah, that would be cool. A one time fling with one of those guys. And who do I choose to be the lucky guy? How do we explain it to their wives, except for Eric of course? We thought about it. Hell we even thought about his father." She climbed on top of me, holding me close. "I don't want them. I want you. I want your baby in me, Jack. If I can't have Joe's, I want yours. I dream about it. A little Jack running around my house, with your wild, dark curly hair. And a little baby penis that will grow into a mighty pussy-splitter." She giggled at the end.

My mind was still numb. My baby? In Joe's wife?

"Say something, Jack. You're scaring me," she said softly.

I'd heard that way too often the last few hours.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I, I don't know what to say. That you would choose me - it's wonderful, and incredible." I hugged her. "I'd love to, but only if it's OK with the girls."

"All the girls, or just Debbie and Beth?" she teased.

"You know. The only two that matter."

"Will you ask them for me? Please?" she said softly.

"And Joe is cool with this?" I asked, finding that part almost incomprehensible.

"Of course, silly? Who do you think suggested you? I almost creamed my panties, when he told me you'd be the best choice. I immediately knew that was what I wanted. You, and only you."

"Wow," I said. "Unbelievable."

She laughed. "Believe it. You're gonna fill me with your sweet baby batter and make me a momma, all over again."

She slid off of me, holding me tenderly. "There's one last thing I want to talk about, if it's OK?"

"Of course, sexy baby mama," I teased.

She wasn't giggling. "Do you know what we like about you Jack? What makes you so special besides your anaconda?"

"My taste in women?"

"I'm being serious. This is important, OK? You're sweet, and kind, and funny, and so laid back, and that's all great. You're a real man, an Alpha male, who acts like a man. It's a lot of little things, but there's one really big thing."

"What," I asked, curious about where she was taking this.

"Your confidence and your swagger. You take a woman like it was the most natural thing in the world. When you touch one of us, it's all so right. We're women, and you are a man. A real man. Your confidence around women is overwhelming. I don't know where it came from, but it's undeniable. Six months ago, could you have nailed that stewardess?"

I laughed, "I couldn't have talked to her."

"Your confidence is your power. It's beyond sexy. It melts my pantyhose. Seeing you look at me, like you do. Feeling your touch. I'm crazy about Joe, you know that. And he's a real man too. But it doesn't stop me from creaming when you pay me any attention, any at all."

"C'mon, you're laying it on a little thick," I teased.

"I swear, Jack. Cross my heart. We all feel it. But last night - last night was not good. The girls are worried about you. And that's one step from feeling sorry for you, which leads to feeling contempt for your weakness. It's stupid and unfair, but it's true."

I still couldn't see what she was talking about.

She sighed, reaching out and stroking my thigh. "Don't ever say you don't deserve any of us. You deserve all this and more. If you said to me, 'fuck your rules', and made me watch you fuck a complete stranger, I'd soak my panties and wait my turn. That's part of who you are. We need a man like you. I'm not saying it's for everybody, but every woman in this house knows that about you. You are entitled to them."

"You make me sound like an asshole," I told her.

"Maybe, just a little, by current standards. Don't show them weakness. They need your strength, your quiet confidence. If you have to open up to anyone, let it be me. But not to Debbie. She needs the strong Jack, not some pussy whining in her bed."

"Is it really that bad to be honest with them?"

"Honest is good. Don't lie to them. But don't let them see you like that. A man doesn't cry because he screwed up. He confesses, apologizes, and then reassures his woman. A man who cries is less than a man. The only times I can stand to see a grown man cry is over his parents, and over his children. Maybe his dog. That's it. Be strong for them."

I sighed. "I know it was bizarre. I've never been like that. But the idea of losing Debbie was just too much."

"It's tough, I know. Trust me on this. No more whining and self-pity. Be a fucking man."

I smiled for her. "OK, I get the message. And hopefully I'll never do that to myself again. If I stick to your new rules, it shouldn't be a problem."

She climbed out of my arms and started dressing. She paused after putting on her pants, pulling out a pill. "Good. Now take this, I have a feeling you're going to need all the get up and go you can get this weekend. When you're up to it go grab one of your girls, bring her in here, and fuck her brains out, just because you can."

"After breakfast," I told her. "I'm starving."

"Fucking man-up, Jack! Do you think Debbie would rather enjoy watching you eat her cooking, or waddle out to the kitchen to cook you a new meal, after you fucked her like your life depended on it?"

"Damn, Cathy. You're tough. It's hard for any guy to live up to your standards."

"Is it really that hard for you to fuck one of your cupcakes? Not the Jack I know and love." She finished dressing, and dragged me to my feet. "I'm wrong. Shower first, then fuck one, or even both."

She'd never steered me wrong before. So I did. Both. One at a time. And Debbie didn't seem to mind throwing away my first breakfast, and cooking me a new one, while I took care of our sweet little bedmate. I was feeling inspired, and took it out on poor Beth, but Debbie didn't even complain when she had to reheat my second breakfast.

=================

Thanks for being patient. I know this installment was stalled for far too long. Times are changing for Jack and his girls. Stay tuned - and as always, thanks for votes, comments and emails.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,361 Followers