CvsN 28: Robin's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,374 Followers

Jim had gotten braver, and was sharing Debbie's tit with Karen. While I watched she ceded that perfect melon to him, and squirmed between his legs so she could get to his hard-on.

I wondered if I shouldn't feel jealous, but there was something worshipful about their attention, that I understood. It was only fitting.

Beth came around the table to me, and pulled me down for a kiss. I slid my cock back between Amie's willing lips, until Beth finished. I started to slide back inside of my dream woman, but Beth stopped me. "Let her ride you for a while. Everyone should get a chance to see that once."

I gave her a quick kiss, and announced my intentions, so our playmates could clear out. Debbie looked well used, but still willing. She moved to the side so I could lie down, then she quickly mounted me, several hands at working helping me back inside of her. She took her time getting positioned, carefully placing her knees on the cushion beside my hips.

I looked up and grinned, seeing her beautiful smile. She lowered herself onto me, then leaned forward. Her hips moved up and down, taking my full length, then rising up, up, up until I thought I'd pop free. Then she slid back down, taking it all over again.

I heard Jim moan, "Oh God!" I didn't see him immediately, then looked around Debbie to see him sitting on the couch, Robin's head in his lap, while he watched us from between our legs. I bet that was a hell of a show. I saw Robin move away and her sister's face slid into his lap. Lucky boy.

Beth and Amie were on each side of me, their hands wandering over my body. They took turns kissing me, and occasionally Debbie as well.

Debbie turned to Beth. "I want him in my ass," she said softly.

"You sure?" Beth asked softly, cautiously.

"Completely," Debbie said with a wicked smile. "The show must go on."

"Lube?" Beth asked.

Debbie nodded. "Please."

Beth took off for the bedroom, while I let the excitement build. When she came back, she moved down beside us, and I could feel Debbie responding.

"What is she doing?" I asked her, softly.

"One finger, lots of lube, deep," she said with a smile. She gasped, "Two fingers, no, three. Three fingers."

I could only imagine the view from the box seats. I looked over at the couch crowd and almost laughed. I wouldn't have to imagine. Robin had her phone out and was recording the show for posterity. If that went online, I'd kill her.

Debbie looked down at me. "Ready? I'll start." I nodded.

She rose up off of me, then lifted off of my cock. She shifted her legs forward a couple of inches. "Beth? Help us?"

I felt my sweet teen playmate's hand on my cock, while Debbie lowered herself. I entered her easily, the lube doing its job, and Deb slowly slid down, taking the whole thing first try.

I heard Jim groan, and Robin's angry whisper. "Share, damn it!"

Debbie giggled, and I reached up and cupped her tits, tweaking her nipples. "And that's just from seeing it. He has no idea how good it feels."

She grinned, "And never will."

"Poor boy," I said.

"I think he'll survive. With two sexy, horny sisters to take care of him."

She gave me the wickedest grin. "I'm going to turn around for a bit. It's show time," she whispered to me.

"Rotten thing," I told her, giving her perfect tits one last squeeze.

She settled down until I was fully sheathed in that magical ass. She slowly turned, keeping me in her, working her way around until she was facing backward.

She paused, then rose up on her knees until I was almost totally exposed.

It was difficult, but I rose up on my hands, and fucked up into her, pounding her at the top, imagining how her breasts were responding for our enraptured audience. She lowered herself a little, making my job easier, if a little less visually enticing.

Debbie put her hands on my hips, pushing me down. I watched her start fucking me, faster and harder, until she was bouncing on my cock like a madwoman, her tightness nearly overwhelming.

When she slowed down from the exertion, I pulled her back against my chest and drew her legs back until they were almost to her ears. I fucked her ass deeply, smiling when Amie came over and started rubbing Debbie's pussy.

Beth moved in and pushed Amie out of the way, the lube in her hand, pouring it onto my cock, making the motion easier again. Moments later she was using her mouth where Amie had used her hand. Debbie moaned for us.

That seemed to be a signal, soon the girls were taking turns licking her, while my cock continued its ownership of her flawless ass. A few kind souls would allow their mouths to wander lower, licking me where I was entering my anal Angel.

Karen came over and sat beside us. She put her hands on Debbie's tits, massaging them nicely. "Can Jim have a little taste?" she asked cautiously.

Debbie nodded. "But that's all."

Karen leaned in and gave her a kiss. "Thank you."

I watched her return to Jim. She hugged him, then gave him a nudge. He moved in and I watched his head lower. "That's Jim," I whispered to Debbie, while her head lolled back against my shoulder.

She giggled. "I know. A little eager."

It was incredible. Five people taking turns licking her, while she rode my cock.

"They're going to make me come," she told me softly.

"Good," I told her, straining to kiss her.

"Stop a moment," she moaned, "all the way inside me. Let me feel it."

I pushed in deep and held still. Someone was caressing my balls. I hoped to God it was one of the girls down there.

I felt her tell-tale tremble, heard her sweet gasping, and then she was coming. It felt great around my cock, her ass pulsing wildly. She came hard. She was normally hard to get off, and I couldn't remember so many huge orgasms coming from her. No doubt about it, she was getting off on being the center of attention.

When she was done, gasping, she groaned. "Can you finish for me?"

"Not quite yet," I told her.

"Put me over the end of the couch then, and ream me raw."

She sat up, and pushed her oral admirers away. "Moving," she said, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. She got up and stood at the end of the couch, bending over for me. I walked up behind her, and called Beth over. "Lube us, beautiful?"

She found the lube, and worked us over well. I pushed back inside of Debbie, ready to finish our show. I started out slowly, but soon was fucking like a rabbit, my hips a blur. I'd never taken her ass so hard or so fast. The slapping of our skin was echoing in the room. I had her cheeks in my hands, opening her wide, while I concentrated all my efforts on screwing her as thoroughly as I could.

My legs were burning, and I could feel the sweat starting to drip down my chest. I changed up, giving her long hard thrusts. I pounded harder and harder, pausing and grunting with each stroke. I felt the couch slide in spite of having three people seated on it watching. I was worried for her thighs, remembering Cathy's ordeal. At least this couch was much more padded on the ends.

I ignored the room, gazing down at where I entered her. All my attention was on her stretched ass, clinging to my cock on each stroke. I pulled all the way out, leaving her gaping, then slammed back inside of her. I did that several times before hunching over her and jack-hammering her again, feeling myself finally getting close.

I was reaching the end of my endurance, both physically and sexually. The sweat was dripping off me, fat droplets splashing off of her immaculate skin. My hips were pounding away, the urge was growing stronger and stronger. My breath was labored, as if I'd been running a marathon. I grabbed her hips, pulling her back against me as I went faster. There was nothing in the world but my cock and her sweet, giving ass.

My hands were on her lower back, my arms fully extended, pinning her mercilessly to the couch. My strokes were measured, long and full, pounding, hesitating just a moment when I was buried in her. I was there, so close, holding back. Just a little longer, don't let it end. Never let it end.

My breath was coming in heaves, my legs shaking. My vision was tunneling, only aware of that small hole I was plundering mercilessly.

I could hold back no longer.

"God!" I groaned, turning my head to the heavens, burying myself to the very limits. I felt my balls erupt, flooding her ass, burst after burst painfully shooting into her, straining to push deeper. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. I couldn't breath.

I pulled back, my legs wobbling, and fell to the ground.

* * *

I was lying with my head in Beth's lap. I looked up past those breasts I knew so well, to see her smiling at me. "Serves you right. See how you like it."

I felt movement down below, and raised my head. Karen had a facecloth in her hand and was cleaning me up. I was so sensitive and raw it hurt. "Gentle, please," I moaned.

Amie was peeking over the end of the couch. She giggled at my predicament. "Now I've seen everything. Two people passed out and still fucking. This should be in Guinness."

"I didn't pass out," I argued. "My legs gave out. I had to rest."

Beth laughed at that one. "Almost five minutes. Dead to the world. I was getting worried for you."

I felt myself turning red. "It was only a few seconds."

She laughed even harder. "It's Ok, Jack. A lesser man would have died. And gone to heaven knowing it was worth it. Probably bragging to St. Peter."

I was looking around trying to sit up. Beth pushed my shoulders back down, settling her sweet tits onto my face. "She's alright. She was only out for a few seconds. I think. She might have been out for the whole time you were abusing her poor butt. But once you finished she was back with us after just a bit."

"Debbie?" I called out.

I saw her walk around the edge of the couch, kneeling down and looking at me. Her smile was gorgeous. Her hair was wet with sweat, stringy, and her body looked like she'd stepped out of a sauna. She was stunning.

"Any time, any where, any way, right?" she reminded me.

I nodded.

"Scratch that. My butt's off limits now," she told me pouting. "God only knows for how long. That was over-the-top."

I smiled weakly. Karen's head was in my lap, my poor worn out cock in her mouth.

"It was worth it," my Goddess said sweetly.

Our little party ended, with me getting dragged into the shower before being allowed in bed. I was surprised to find myself being tended to by Amie, while Debbie soaked in the tub a few feet away, and Beth cleaned up.

Amie was sweet, and loving, pressing her body against me, while she did a pretty good job of cleaning me up. The water was soothing, but not near as much as her gentle touch.

"Anytime, Jack. Anytime you want to do that to me, same rules. Where ever, however. That was incredible to watch."

"You should try being on my side of it," I laughed.

"I'd love to be on the other side of it. Anytime. Please."

I turned to her and kissed her softly while the hot water washed over us. "I'd like that. I'd love to go crazy on you."

"There wasn't a dry seat in the house. I know I came at least half-a-dozen times, just watching. Fuck, that was hot." Her soft hand was caressing me and I was surprised to feel a response. I wasn't hard, but I was no longer soft.

"Damn Amie, you are amazing. I didn't think I'd be able to get even that hard for another week."

She reached behind me and turned off the water, then dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. She was gentle but insistent, and I leaned back against the glass, watching her in amazement.

"Get hard for me, that's all I want. Just to feel it."

She sucked me for a good while, but I couldn't get much harder, and I saw she was tiring. I pulled her up. "In the bed."

She hugged me, and dried me off outside of the shower. Debbie was sound asleep, and Beth must have still been shutting things down.

I climbed in bed beside the gorgeous one, and Amie settled in between my legs. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting her play with me. "Gentle," I reminded her when she got a little more aggressive.

Beth came in and found us that way. "Not likely," she teased.

Amie leaned back with a smile, holding my brand new partial erection up for display. "Come play. He doesn't mind."

Beth patted her friend on her naked butt. "You have fun. You earned that one."

She climbed up next to me, and moved in close. "That was pretty amazing. I didn't think it was possible to wear Deb out."

"I needed the help of five other people. You all taking turns between her legs was pretty fucking intense."

Beth chuckled softly, "Wasn't it? I was jealous. Hell, I think everyone was."

I held her, enjoying what was going on below. "I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to scare you."

"I know. Water under the bridge. After watching tonight, you can fuck me senseless anytime." Her eyes were closed, and she was speaking softly, half asleep.

"I love you, Beth."

"Mmmm," she purred.

Amie sucked me for an eternity. I almost fell asleep in the middle of it. Beth had rolled over and was snoring softly. Too cute for words. Debbie was dead to the world. I looked over and it was only 10 o'clock.

Amie climbed up and kissed me. "My jaw hurts."

"That was beautiful. I didn't think it was possible for me to get hard again tonight."

"Can I try something else? I'll be gentle."

I nodded. "I think I'd love that."

She moved down and eased herself onto my cock. I wasn't rock hard, but it was enough. Her pussy was soft and very wet, bathing my abused cock. She rode me, gently, true to her word. I was sensitive, and had to slow her down a couple of times, but she was patient with me. On and on she went, pleasuring me sweetly. I was still amazed that I could stay hard for her.

When her breathing was ragged, she laid down on me, resting her weight on my chest. "You feel so good in me, Jack. Thank you."

She reached down and pulled the sheet over us, reaching out to make sure it covered everyone.

"You're so sweet," I told her. "Sweet and nasty. A hell of a combination."

She moved back and forth gently, my cock sliding effortlessly inside of her. When her movements slowed, I took over, pushing into her.

I relaxed and held her sweet ass in my hands, while I eased in and out of her tightness.

She moaned softly. "Don't stop, please. If you keep that up I'm going to come for you."

Spent, I still wanted to reward her for her herculean effort. She was breathing hard, pushing back against me, her hands clutching my shoulders. "So good, soooo good," she murmured, soft little sounds of contentment escaping her.

"You're getting harder," she gasped, feeling me thrust deeper.

"Of course. I'm inside of you, sweet girl. I don't know anybody else who could have done this to me. Jesus, you turn me on."

Her body was rocking harder, shaking the bed a little. No chance of waking the two girls sharing it with us, not in their current state. "Oh God, Jack! I'm going to come for you!"

I squeezed her ass and thrust up into her with the last of my strength. "Do it. Come for me. Now. Come for me now." I urged her.

She whimpered, than gasped. "Coming," she moaned.

Amazingly, I was about to come as well. I thrust into her, feeling her tremble. Again and again, hearing her sweet gasps. "Come for me, Jack. Please? Please?"

It was weak, but undeniable. I pushed into her, groaning, and felt my release inside of her. She cried out softly, and I felt her tight young pussy squeezing me dry.

"Incredible," she murmured.

"Yes you are," I teased, kissing the side of her sweet face.

I closed my eyes, holding her close. I pulled the sheet up to cover her shoulders, and gave myself over to exhaustion and much needed sleep.

* * *

It was dark. I opened my eyes, barely able to make out the tangle of wild red hair. I was hard inside of her. I don't know how she'd done it, but she was fucking me softly, quietly.

I thrust back against her, half asleep, and let her ride me to sweet oblivion. I awoke with a start as I came inside of her again.

She sighed sweetly, kissing my chest. I brushed my fingers through her hair. "Nice," I murmured.

She purred for me, already half asleep.

* * *

I normally sleep like a log, especially after a day like that. Not that night. When Amie left for her own room, it was around 3:00 am and I had been sleeping restlessly. Beth got up around 5:30 for her swim, pulling out of my arms and pushing me toward Debbie. When Debbie got up around 7:00, I was still restless and exhausted. I rolled over and prayed I'd be able to get a couple of more hours sleep. I set my alarm for 10:00, even though I'd told Chris I'd be in by then. I figured I'd earned it.

I woke to a familiar feeling. A warm mouth getting me hard.

Groaning, I was tempted to beg off, but I was determined to stake my claim on one-and-all, in spite of the soreness and aching of my poor body. Never mind my 8 inch partner in crime.

I let myself slowly come alive, trying to guess who was giving me my morning treat.

Definitely, not Cathy, or Debbie. I could tell those two after just a minute or so. Not Beth either. I relaxed, enjoying my mystery fellatrix.

It was a game to me, working it out. I thought about it. Karen had already dropped off her kid last night, and would be at work. Amie should have been dealing with the new kids since it was supposed to be the grand opening of the day care center.

"Good morning, Robin. That's nice."

I felt her mouth release me as she slid upward. I watched the sheet slide back, exposing her sexy body while she slid me home.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Not at all beautiful. I was getting up anyway."

"Staying up for a while, I hope," she giggled.

"With you? That'll be hard."

She laughed again, kissing me softly. "Good. I like it hard."

That's how she got it. I took my time with her, since we so rarely had any time with just the two of us. The rest had done me well, and I was feeling little after effects from my marathon of the day before, other than a general soreness.

Robin was a sweet little fuck. Very accommodating, and very flexible. She was the skinniest of the girls, at around 5'7" and a little over 110 lbs. It made her tits look huge on her slender frame. I always thought of her as young, still being in college, but she was older than me. You'd never know it from her performance in bed. Robin was like a kid with a new toy, laughing, giggling, tickling, playing. She was so fun, I regretted not playing with her more. She made all her openings freely available to me, and I enjoyed their use, immeasurably.

She was lying against me, her breath still uneven. "Have fun?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think it's about time I finally got to show you thanks for letting me spend the summer here."

"You're welcome?"

She laughed easily, her hand playing with my chest. As her laughter died out, she turned serious. "Ron asked me to move in with him."

Ron? Wow, I wondered how Amie would take that. "You guys getting serious?"

"Maybe. I wasn't planning it. It just sort of happened."

"You're good for him. Hell, you'd be good for anybody, given half a chance." I'd been playing with her boob, and I tweaked her nipple. "Very good. Very, very good."

"I guess that's a helluva compliment coming from you. I'd say you know 'good' if anyone around here does." She climbed out of my bed. "Taking the day off?"

"No, as much as I'd like too." I stood and took her in my arms, kissing her. "You planning on doing it? Moving in with Ron?"

She gave me a hug, then beat me to the bathroom. I followed her, turning on the shower. "I think so. This Friday. I don't know if it will stick. I'm still going back to school in less than a month. At least we can give it a try."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,374 Followers