CvsN 29: So Long, Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers

She looked at me with those big green eyes, opened wide. "That...that was amazing," she whispered. "So intense."

I brushed my hand against her cheek, and kissed her lips softly. "That was the first time a woman squirted for me. Your come is as sweet as you are."

"I...I didn't know I could do that," she said in a tone of wonderment. "Make love to me, Jack? Love me like you love her."

"I'd love to." I moved between her legs, and stroked myself, rubbing my cock-head across her tight little opening. I felt the hardening, and eased the head into her, pushing deeper, letting her tightness add the final steel to my shaft. I leaned over her, kissing her more deeply, holding myself up on my arms, while my hips started their movement.

"Beth," I said softly. "Beautiful Beth. Loving Beth. Sweet, kind Beth."

I long-stroked her, enjoying the feeling of unity. "Do you have any idea what it means to me that I was your first in all ways? That you gave yourself to me so completely?"

She smiled. "A little."

"I love you." I told her softly, looking into her eyes, while I maintained a slow and steady pace.

I saw her eyes glistening. "Say it again, Jack."

"I love you, Beth. I love everything about you. I want you always to be a part of my life. I want to feel you underneath me when we're old and gray. I want to look into those beautiful green eyes of yours and see my reflection."

She was breathing hard, her hips thrusting back against me. "I love you, Jack. I'll always love you," she said breathily.

I stroked her quietly, moving a little more urgently, thrusting a bit more firmly. "You feel so amazing. Like nobody else. The perfect match to my cock."

She whimpered, pushing back more forcefully. "Now Jack, I need it hard. Please."

Hard and fast is what she got, no more talking. I hammered into her, sliding a hand behind her neck, and tilting her head up. I looked into her eyes, trying to let her feel my desire for her, my love, my need.

"Come for me, Jack? Come with me?" she was gasping, her excitement peaking nicely.

"Hold on a little bit, baby, I'm almost there," I said, my voice rough with need.

"Come, Jack. Fill me. Please," she whimpered.

"Don't come without me," I growled.

She arched her back, squirming underneath me. I shortened my stroke and fucked her harder, reaching up and squeezing her breast, pinching her nipple.

"Please!" she gasped.

I was right on the edge. I pulled back and slammed my full length into her over and over again, grinding against her at the end of each stroke. Her hands were clutching my arms, fingernails digging in deeply. "Jack!" she cried out.

"Come baby," I groaned, ready for my own release.

She screamed out, surprising me with her intensity. I drove into her one last time and erupted, holding myself buried deep inside of her, shooting repeatedly, while she came for me.

I lowered my body onto hers, pinning her to the bed, while her legs wrapped around mine, holding me inside of her. "You're mine, Beth. Mine for always. I'll never let you go."

She wrapped her arms around me, her hips still driving against me, coming on my cock again.

"Good girl," I cooed. "Come for Daddy. Come on my hard cock."

She whimpered adoringly, reaching down and grabbing my ass-cheeks, while she ground against me. I moved my hips, playing inside of her, giving her a series of short little thrusts.

"That's it, baby. My sweet young sex bomb. Who do you belong to?"

"You," she gasped. "Only you."

I thrust into her hard. "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, Jack. Yours."

I long-stroked her again, immediately setting her off. She'd never been so multi-orgasmic. "Did I say you could come?" I asked.

"I. Can't. Stop," she moaned.

I sat up, pushing her legs back toward her chest, leaning into her and fucking her steadily. I lowered my hips so my cock was rubbing against the top of her pussy. "Hold your legs, gorgeous," I told her, grabbing her hips and tilting them upward aggressively. I reached down and rubbed her clit, while she squirmed under my touch.

"Can you come for me, baby?" I asked her, feeling that she was on the verge again already.

She nodded. "Whenever you let me," she gasped. "Soon, please."

I heard the door open behind me and moments later Debbie was sitting on the edge of the bed, caressing Beth's tits. "You have her pretty wound up, don't you?"

"She's amazing tonight," I answered, steadily screwing Beth, as if her need to come didn't matter.

"Please, Jack!" Beth moaned.

Debbie stood and whispered to me, "Bring her down easy, she needs some comforting."

I remembered Beth's plea to be loved like Debbie. This wasn't what she'd been asking for. Debbie headed to the bathroom and I heard the bathtub start to fill.

I leaned over dear young Beth. "Come for me beautiful, let me see your surrender."

She cried out, thrusting back hard against me, and came mightily, her body once again out of control. I settled onto her, letting my bodyweight pin her down, while she moaned and squirmed.

I pushed deep inside of her, then held her head in my hands until the wild look in her eye disappeared. "Shhh, Beth. Relax for me," I whispered.

Her breathing slowed and her body stopped quivering. I ease myself in and out of her pussy easily. "That's better. Relax. Be here with me. Nothing but you and me." I slowed my motion, taking several long seconds for each easy stroke. I kissed her softly.

"That was crazy," she finally managed to gasp.

I smiled. "I think you needed to get that out of your system. Now we can spend some quality time together."

She giggled. "If that wasn't quality time, I don't know what is."

I had to laugh with her. "You win that argument. Let say we could use some intimate time together." I emphasized our continued connection below the waist. "This is Ok, right? Nice and easy?"

Her grin returned, and she pulled me down for a kiss. "More than Ok. Perfect."

I leaned my forehead against hers, stealing a quick peck. "This is good. A chance for us to chat a bit, without either being surrounded by an army, or investing all of our energy in sex."

She wiggled underneath me, with a sly smile. "If you'd told me that sex could be relaxing, I would have thought you were nuts."

I nodded. "Tell me about your schooling," I said softly.

She looked at me funny. "Really?"

"Please."

She smiled. "Can we switch? You're getting kind of heavy."

I rolled off of her, and she settled back down on my cock, getting comfy. I pulled the sheets up over us, and held her while we developed a gentle rhythm, our hips doing all the work. "Better?"

She grinned. "For talking. What do you want to know?"

"Why GW, how do you expect it to work out, why not Florida? How good are you?

"Let start with the last one first," she answered, while I held her tight little ass. "My swim club's among the best, and I'm good. Really good. Twice NCSA Juniors finalist. In breaststroke, I'm among the top 50 high-schoolers in the country. In the 200 yard IM, I'm in the top 20. Maybe top 10."

I was a little stunned by her admission. I had no idea. "I imagine you were recruited pretty heavily."

She nodded, resting easily on me, while I played around inside of her, just a little. "Mmm. This is nice, Jack," she said softly. "Yeah, most of the big programs showed interest. I'm good for a team, very competitive in all strokes. Great for relays."

"What are the big schools?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Florida, Cal, Texas, A&M, USC, Georgia, the usual."

I had to laugh. "I don't know the usual. I don't know anything about this stuff."

She wiggled sweetly, drawing me deeper. "There's a lot of good schools in this area. Not quite the same caliber. Maryland and UVA are just a hair from the top. American, George Mason, GW, Georgetown, and James Madison all have good Division 1 teams."

"Why not Florida?" I asked, holding her still for a moment while I caressed her.

"It was tempting. So was Texas A&M. If I wanted to define myself as a swimmer. But just think, I can go to Georgetown, GW or American on a full-ride scholarship, and be their big star. I'll just be a team player at one of the big 8." She nudged me with her hips, raising up a little, so I could poke her a little more. "Only Stanford has that kind of academics, maybe Harvard, and 4 years from now, when my swimming is recreational, a big name degree goes a long way."

I laughed a little, raising her hips and thrusting into her harder, getting a sweet little gasp. "My little bed-bunny is a jock and a brain."

She ground against me. "You got a problem with that?"

I smiled for her, pulling her down for a nice long kiss. "No problem at all. I think it's amazing. I think YOU are amazing."

Debbie slid into the bed next to us, smelling sweet and fresh. "You guys having fun?" she asked.

"Always," I told her. "Did you know she was such a swimming star?"

Debbie laughed, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. "Of course. Everyone knows. One of the top 20 IM times in the country last year. Once the competitions start up in September, you're going to have to give her a rest now and then. These all night love-fests are a little taxing for a star athlete."

Beth pulled out of my arms, sitting upright. "Are you kidding? My best backstroke all year came the day after he pounded Amy and me all night! Coach asked me what I was doing to improve by a full two seconds, but there was no way I was going to answer that one."

"So no regrets staying local for swimming? It's not because of us?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation serious.

"None. I made the decision over 4 months ago, no matter what my father thinks. My coaches are aboard 100%, although Coach Allen thinks Georgetown would have been better than GW. Coach Williams was pulling for UVA, which keeps me pretty close, very good academics, and a top 10 team."

Debbie was cuddling close. "You should Google her sometime. She was all over the sporting news, choosing a Mid-Major over a top program."

I pulled my little swimmer down and put her on her side, facing Debbie. I lifted her leg, and Debbie reached between us, guiding me back into our bed-mate. "Is that Ok?" I asked Beth.

"Such a silly question. You're dick inside of me, while I get to gaze on our gorgeous roommate? Give it to me, Jack."

I held her in my arms, screwing her more diligently. "What's going to happen when school starts? Don't you have to live on campus?"

She sighed. "I have to have a campus room. Doesn't mean I'll be spending much time there. It's only required for the freshman year."

I nuzzled her neck, while Debbie scooted in closer, kissing Beth's forehead, and running her hands over our teen's sweet body. I nibbled her ear. "Beth, this is your future. I'm behind you all the way, whatever you need for the foreseeable future."

Debbie tilted the girl's chin up and kissed her. "We're behind you, completely."

Beth's breathing was noticeably faster, responding to my increased attention. "Things may get crazy come September. I'll be spending 4-6 hours a day swimming," she answered breathily.

I lifted her leg higher, driving into her deeper and harder. "Whatever you need, we'll work around it," I assured her.

She groaned, pushing back against me. "Right now, this is all I need," she sighed.

I left her on her side, but sat up, straddling her lower leg, and pounded into her. I caressed her muscular, tanned leg, kissing the calf of her leg I was holding upright. "I need to come soon," I whispered to her.

"Fill me, Jack," she replied.

I grabbed her leg just above her hip, and pulled her back against me, thrusting manically into her, the wonderful feeling driving me to my own imminent finish. With a groan I filled her, exploding within her tightness.

When my spasming ceased, I pulled out of her, and Debbie moved down to take my softening cock in her mouth, cleaning me. Beth rolled away from us, onto her back, giving me room to settle in between my girls. After a short while of Debbie's loving attention, I reclined between the two.

Beth climbed out of our bed and hit the bathroom, while Debbie slid into my arm. "Have a nice chat?" she said with a teasing smile.

"Actually, yeah. It was good."

She kissed my side. "I'm glad. She's not your average girl, Jack. You need to get to know her better."

I lifted her lips and kissed them. "I want to get to know the both of you better. Living in the moment is great, but I've been thinking about our future. About a lot of things."

She shivered, and I pulled her close. "This is for good, right? This thing between us. I never want it to end. I only want it to get better."

She gave me a hug. "That's your call, Jack. I'm yours. Completely, totally, heart and soul. You have to decide what you're going to do with me."

I heard Beth call out from the bathroom. "What have you done to me Jack? I can't pee." She moaned. "God, I have to go so bad, and I can't."

I laughed softly, and climbed out of Debbie's arms, going to my problem child. I squatted beside her, taking her hand in mine, and giving it a squeeze. "I think it's the squirting. It's going to take a minute or too for your body to revert to doing things the old way." I kissed her on her shoulder. "Relax, don't think about it. Look at me."

She turned to look into my eyes. "This is a little weird."

I laughed. "Weird? Peeing with me here? God, Beth, what part of your body is a stranger to me? I love everything about you, you know that. Peeing is natural. You make a mess, we'll clean it up. No problem."

She giggled, and I heard a little tinkle from between her legs. I squeezed her hand, "Good."

She lowered her face, blushing, as the tinkle became a steady stream. "I'm still embarrassed," she said softly.

"That's Ok, too." I tilted her head up. "I want to kiss you now."

She was still peeing. "Now?"

I turned her face to mine, and kissed her softly. She was slow to return the kiss but was soon as in to it as me. I heard the stream slow then stop. I reached across her and pulled out some of the toilet paper, tearing off several sheets. I held her chin in my hand, and gazed into her eyes, while I reached between her legs and dried her.

"You don't have to," she said softly.

"Of course not. You're a grown woman." I leaned forward and kissed her softly. "I wanted to."

She smiled shyly. "I probably should dry a little more," she whispered, parting her legs.

I rolled off some more paper, folding it. I moved my hand between her legs. She whispered. "Pat, don't wipe."

I patted her dry, then helped her off the pot. She laughed. "You are a little weird, you know?"

I nodded my head, giving my hands a quick wash under the faucet. "What gave me away? It wasn't the two stunning women sleeping in my bed each night, was it?"

She gave me a big hug from behind. "Yeah. That was it."

We returned to the bed to find Debbie finishing changing the sheets. "If you guys are going to keep playing, use the pullout. My spot was soaked."

I pulled the covers back onto the bed, and jumped in, opening my arms so my girls would come to me. I don't think I love anything more than that feeling of holding the two of them, just before going to sleep.

But there was one more thing I wanted to cover, before sleep. A little something I'd promised a friend to go over.

"You girls know that Joe shoots blanks, right?"

They both murmured their assent. "They want to have another kid. Cathy wants me to be the father."

I felt them both tense up. "You're kidding, right?" Beth asked.

"No, I don't think she is. I told her I had a problem with it. It would be too weird for all of us, but she wanted me to ask you guys if it was Ok."

Debbie's voice was very steady. Calm. "Do you want that? Do you want to have babies? Do you want her carrying your child?"

"I never thought about it until she asked. When she first mentioned it, I thought it was kind of exciting, but now that I've had time to think about, I've been having second thoughts. I know I want to have kids some day, but the idea of my first child being theirs is difficult."

Beth nodded. "Weird. Better her than me, I guess. I don't see myself winning any swim meets with a huge belly. I'm going to have to wait a few years."

I had figured as much. Debbie was the real issue. "What do you think, Debbie?"

"I'm afraid this is going to sound selfish," she said softly.

I gave her a squeeze. "Nothing in the world is as important to me as you two. I want you to be honest. Please."

"If anyone is going to carry your baby, Jack, it should be me," she said softly. "It would kill me to see her getting big with your first child. I would hate it."

Beth crawled over the two of us, cuddling up behind Debbie, sandwiching her between us. "She's right Jack. If you have a kid, it should be ours."

I chuckled. "Easy for you to say, it wouldn't be your belly getting big," I teased.

Big mistake.

She glared at me. "You think it's easy for me to say someone else should be the mother of your child, even if it's Debbie? Don't you know I fantasize about what our kids will look like? How many we'll have? If the boys will be like their father? Don't tell me it's easy!"

Her words surprised me. I didn't know she thought about things like that. She was just 18, not even in college yet. I looked at Debbie. "Do you think about things like that? About having children with me one day? What they'd be like?"

She nodded. "Every day."

"And that doesn't scare you? Doesn't make you nervous?" I asked hesitantly.

She sighed deeply. "A little. What you'd be like when my belly got big. If you'd still want me like you do. If I'd become the last in line at bedtime. Whether you'd still want me at all."

"Are you nuts?" I asked sharply. "How could I want you less if you were carrying my child? Knowing the bump between us was our baby? God, that would be incredible." I ran my hand over her smooth belly. "It's the only way you could ever be more beautiful than you are now."

Beth was grinning. "Can you imagine how pretty she'd be with that baby glow? Shit, it's totally unfair."

My hand was still caressing Debbie, gently rubbing that belly we were discussing. "Would you want to? Carry my child? Make a baby with me?" Saying the words gave me goosebumps.

Debbie looked up at me, her eyes moist. "There's nothing I want more than to have your son," she said. "Nothing. The thought alone makes me tingle all over."

"What about marriage? I can't marry both of you, as much as I wish I could."

"I don't care," Debbie said.

"Marry her," Beth said. "I don't care. I'm still in school for at least 4 more years. Afterward we can work things out."

Debbie turned and hugged Beth. "Don't listen to her. She's the one you should marry. I've already told myself I'd never get married again. I mean, really, the first one didn't even last the length of my pregnancy. She should have a chance for a little normalcy."

It was all happening so fast. I looked at the two girls, and envisioned a family with both of their kids, little girls looking like their gorgeous moms, little boys a mix of us all. Young Erin as an older doting sister.

Beth poked me. "What? What's the big grin about?"

I smiled, reaching for her and dragging her on top of me, while I pulled Debbie in close. "I was picturing our family. The three of us and ankle biters everywhere, with Erin complaining she hadn't signed up for being the big sister to a mob."

Debbie was kissing my neck. "Have we scared you away yet?"

"Impossible. Would you really do it? Be the mother of my children?"

"What are you asking, Jack?" Debbie asked softly.

"Have my baby. Babies."

"This is a big step," she said softly.

"You said you were mine totally. It was up to me. Let me get you pregnant. Carry my first-born."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,413 Followers