CvsN 29: So Long, Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers

Beth slid off of me, and pulled at Debbie who took her place. "If that's what you want, I could never say no to you," Debbie said softly. "I'd love it."

"Get off the pill." I told her firmly.

She smiled. "I have, as of now. I only had one pill left in this pack anyway."

Beth was giggling. "This is going to be so cool!" She leaned over and kissed my neck. "For now on, no coming inside me. Every load goes into her until she's knocked up. She's going to be drowning in your spermies."

Of course Beth insisted we start practicing immediately, particularly with Debbie already in position, perched on top of me. "Enjoy the top ride, Deb, since you won't be seeing that upright view anymore," Beth teased.

After dropping a practice load a little while later, I rested, holding my girls, thinking about what the changes in my life were going to be.

Debbie laid against me, hugging me drowsily. "Let me talk to Cathy," she said softly. "I'll work things out, Ok?"

I gave her a squeeze and a butt fondle. "Of course, if that's what you want."

* * *

My day started early, with Amie dragging me out of bed for an early morning run. Beth was already gone, but Debbie was still in bed. It was odd getting out of bed before her, she was such an early riser.

The run went better than expected. Still not much chance of catching Amie, but I was able to run the whole distance at a decent pace. It was hard, but felt good. I was hoping for some playtime with my running partner, but work was calling for her, so I got cleaned up and went to the office early.

I decided to go home for funch. I found an empty house, and headed out back to see how the day-care was shaping up. I learned they'd picked up another kid, up to 9, and starting to get close to where the effort would be profitable. The kids were getting fed, but Debbie made some time for me, joining me outside.

As soon as we turned the corner I drew her into my arms, kissing her warmly. "Are you having any second thoughts?" I asked.

"About last night's discussion?" she replied quietly.

"Yeah. About that."

"One. After reading up a bit, it looks like a I should finish off my pill series. I won't be going off of it until tomorrow." She flashed me a teasing little smile.

"Feeling up to a little practice?" I asked, reaching down and cupping her ass.

She gave me a hug. "Don't get me wrong, I love these little surprises. But it is a surprise, and I already promised Cathy I'd join her for a short lunch to talk about things. Baby things." She gave me a kiss. "If you'd given me even a hint of notice, we could have worked around it."

"Understood. I'll keep the complete surprises to a minimum. I guess this means Beth is going to be extra busy, with you out for a bit."

She nodded. "Beth and Amie. But you might try Robin. It is her last week after all. I bet she'd love a little lunch surprise."

"Robin's not around."

"She should be back soon. She had to meet a potential customer at the warehouse, so she borrowed Beth's car. Said she'd be back by noon." She slid out of my embrace, taking my hand. "Come on, I'll make you a quick sandwich before I have to go."

I couldn't help thinking if we had time for a sandwich, we had time for a quickie, but I didn't push it. Debbie pulled together a nice little lunch for me, and gave me a quick peck after putting it on the kitchen table. "I really do have to run. I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise."

I didn't even get a reply in before she was out the door.

I managed to finish about half my sandwich when I heard Robin come in through the front door. After all the big 'welcomes' she'd given me, I figured it was time to turn the tables. I hurried out to the entrance, and scooped her into my arms, getting a wonderful laugh for my effort.

"What are you doing home?" she asked, wrapping her arms around me neck.

I carried her to my bedroom, depositing her on the bed. "Finding some private time for us." I leaned down and kissed her.

"Just us?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Us. You and me." I was working her clothing off, with her willing assistance, and once I had her naked I climbed between her legs, for a little oral worship.

Once I had her squirming nicely, I stripped and climbed on top of her, opening her legs. She stopped me before I could enter her. "How much time do we have?" she asked.

"I figure about 40 minutes," I told her.

"Can we spare 5 minutes to clean up? I need to go to the bathroom, and I want to be fresh for you." She wasn't even waiting for an answer, climbing off the bed. I heard the shower turn on, and wondered if it was possible for any woman to clean up in 5 minutes. Not from my personal experience.

She surprised me, returning from the bathroom as quickly as she did, her hair still moist after towel drying. "I'm sorry, but unless I'm clean I feel uncomfortable, unable to surrender myself completely. Now I'm 100% yours." She dropped her head into my lap, taking my soft cock between her lips, ensuring it wouldn't be soft much longer.

Once she had me hard, I let her ride me for a while before taking over. "Use me, Jack," she begged. "Any opening. Fill me with your cum."

I was still surprised how worked up I got for this crazy girl. We hadn't been going at it 5 minutes, and I was already feeling close. I was on top of her, pounding into her, kissing her. "God, you drive me crazy Robin! I can't believe I'm almost ready to come," I gasped.

"Let me suck it out, Jack," she pleaded sweetly.

I rose up on my knees and she spun around, her mouth stuck to me like a leech moments later. She gave me her best, fast and deep, and was rewarded with a mouth-load.

She kept working at me, gently at first, then more aggressively. When she had me fully resurrected, she spun around on her hands and knees, offering her backside. "Fill one of 'em," she teased.

I started back in her pussy, toying with her back-door, while I plumbed her depths. With my first one out of the way, I figure I'd be able to play a while.

She was pressing back against me. I stopped my motion and let her fuck herself, rocking back and forth. "Fuck that pussy, Jack. Fuck it. Tame it. Make it yours."

I took over, fucking her hard, my thumb buried to the root in her ass. She was making beautiful noises of pleasure, groans and whimpers, sweet cries, half-spoken words. I was riding her too hard to talk, enjoying her. Normally I liked to screw in a variety of positions, but everything about the moment was perfect, and the feeling of being inside her was too good to change.

I felt her come for me, but it didn't matter. With Robin, her orgasm was an afterthought. If she came, great. If not, there was always next time. The important thing was for me to get my rocks off, and enjoy myself doing it.

I must have pounded her like that for at least 15 minutes. If I could have bottled up the feeling and sold it, I'd be a billionaire. So often I was concerned with coming too soon, or making my partner feel good. With Robin it didn't matter. I wasn't trying to hold back, but I was in a zone, a perfect fucking machine, with the ideal receptacle for the job. She conformed to my need, raising her ass as needed, tucking her head down, pushing her hips back. I pushed her onto her belly, leaning over and fucking her desperately, driving her into the mattress.

She came again for me, how many times I couldn't count. I pulled her hair back and to the side, to see her cute face, in the throws of orgasm. Her eyes opened wide, mouth gaping. "Use. Me." She gasped.

I was close, so close. I pulled out and roughly turned her over, pushing her legs back to bracket her head. She helped me, tucking her legs behind her shoulders, bent like a pretzel, pussy exposed. I rammed my aching cock back inside and long-stroked, bottoming out on each stroke. "Punish it," she gasped. "Pound that pussy."

I leaned over her, hands behind her neck, pulling her toward me as I hammered her until my hips hurt from the impact.

"Perfect," I gasped. "You are the perfect fuck." I slowed a bit, still pounding deep, the finish only moments away. With a loud growl I erupted inside her, my cock buried completely, pushing against the back of her pussy, while I poured out my juices for what seemed an eternity.

Gasping for air, I knelt upright, watching while she released her legs from what must have been an uncomfortable position. I leaned over her, feeling those slender legs wrap around me. I pushed back inside her, while some of my hardness remained. Looking down I saw tears in her eyes.

"God, Robin! Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." I reached out and brushed the tears away.

"Hurt me? Never. That was wonderful. Your need for me, making me come for you without a care, taking me completely. It was perfect. All perfect." She looked over at the clock, and we'd already run over by 10 minutes. "Sure you have to leave? I have one more hole you could abuse to your heart's content."

I kissed her softly. "I do have to go. A meeting in less than 1/2 an hour. We'll take care of your sweet ass later."

She pouted prettily, then pushed me off of her, so she could clean me up with her mouth. She had me half-hard when she finally pulled away. She bounced off the bed, getting my clothes together, and helping me dress. It probably took longer with her help, but I wasn't going to complain. I loved every minute of it.

"Thursday. Open up your afternoon. I'm not going back to work after lunch, and I expect to find you in my bed, clean, naked and ready for action by 1:00 pm." I told her, pulling her into my arms for a goodbye kiss.

The smile she wore was dazzling. "Really? All afternoon?"

I nodded. "I'd make it all day, but I have a morning conference call with Spain I have to take."

She hugged me tightly, then pushed me away. "Go. Before you're late. I don't want you getting in trouble on my account."

I gave her pretty tits a last squeeze, before going. "Thanks, Robin. That was incredible."

She grinned. "I know, right? We're good together. If the girls don't mind, we can do this regular, even after I've moved out. If you want."

"I want. Don't let it mess up what you've got going with Ron."

She held up her hand, wiggling her fingers. "Until he puts a ring on it, I still own this body, and you're a paid up, life-time member with free access to all rides."

"Better than Disney World."

"Isn't it? And no lines. Not for you, Jack. Now stop delaying and get your cute ass in gear. See you later."

I stole a last kiss, kicking myself for waiting so long to bring her fully into the fold.

=============

New plans, new changes, everything going so smoothly. How long before they hit another bump in the road?

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers