CW and Her 46DDs

Story Info
Tom was picked up.
1.1k words
4.07
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

I met CW quite by accident. I was doing a little bit of shopping and I was between stores when a very attractive lady brushed against me. She was rubenesque, long strawberry blonde hair, curvy hips and ass and huge breasts which she made a point of pushing one of them against me. She was without bra and I could feel her hard nipple brush my chest. It was done on purpose.

"Would you like a feel?" she said.

Tom grabbed one of her breasts and got a big feel of breast. The nipple was hard and erect against his palm.

"Very nice breasts. May I ask how big?"

"There 46DD and very sensitive."

"Guy could get lost in them."

"Would you like to see them?" she said. "I believe in sharing them. Your direct and I like that. Come home with me and I'll model for you."

"I have a camera. Would love to photograph them and..." he said.

CW and Tom walked hand in hand back to her car, her breast brushing his arm all the way. She was an exhibitionist and Tom loved it. Being 6'4" Tom was a good foot taller than CW and he was slim at 185lbs with blue eyes and gray hair. The walk to the car was a short one.

"I belong to the nudist club, she said, "So naturally I have an all over tan."

"Looking forward to seeing them."

The drive to her house was a short one, maybe 10 minutes. It was a typical rambler type house, so popular in the 60's. The garage was attached to the house so we pulled into the garage and went in the side door. The living room was very nicely decorated , simple not cluttered at all.

"Drink?" she asked.

"Manhattan please, if you have the ingredients."

"Give me a minute, Tom."

CW left for the fridge to get the cherries and made us Manhattans. She had unbuttoned her blouse so I could see everything when she bent over to put the drinks on the coffee table. Beautiful wasn't the word. They were gorgeous mounds, huge. I'd never had a pair so big in my life and she was going to bare them for me.

She teased me more by bending over to take a sip of her drink exposing her breasts more. I could see they were tanned and the nipples were dark brown too. It was all I could do not to reach over and grab the brown flesh and knead them. I'd wait for her.

CW smiled and knew exactly what she was doing.

"Like what you see?" CW said.

"And how."

CW stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse (the rest) and slipped it off her shoulders baring the magnificent breasts. If you were 46DD you'd sag a little too. She took her shorts off revealing no panties and a pretty bush. God she was beautiful. I grabbed my camera, checked the setting along with the background. I turned it for a vertical, moved back a little and began to snap off pictures. For the camera she cupped her breasts, offering them to me. I moved in with the zoom and photographed parts of her breast, nipples, and cleavage. She sat on the chair and spread her legs giving the camera a better view of her pussy.

Tom took a total of 40 pictures of her, set the camera down and grabbed two handfuls of breast flesh. The huge gourds felt like heaven in his hands. He put his head in her cleavage, hardly being able to breathe but oh so nice. She moved her breasts back and forth slapping his cheeks and face with the gorgeous breasts. He lifted them and was amazed at the weight of them. He laid her on her back on the carpeting , took his clothes off, grabbed the two cherries from the drinks and put them on her nipples. As he squished them down a little booze leaked from the cherries and dripped down her breasts.

Tom slowly took a bite of the cherry along with a bite of a nipple. He licked the surrounding flesh of booze that was left over from the Manhattan and did exactly the same thing to the other breast and nipple. Then Tom pushed them together and began biting and licking the nipples making them hard and erect, sensitive to his mouth and her pussy was getting wet.

Tom shoved his erect rod into her pussy and she instantly felt it. She instantly ground her pussy into his cock pushing it further into her pussy. She was wet now and it slid easily back and forth his cock filled with pussy juice. While he was sliding in and out he was kneading the breast flesh and biting the nipples licking off the rest of the liquor and biting them hard making the nipples so erect. He put his tongue in her cleavage and sexily licked up and down making it wet knowing that his cock would soon be there. He hefted them and marveled at the weight. He enjoyed playing with them and she enjoyed the breast attention.

He knew what he wanted to do and she knew where she wanted the cock. He continued the sliding in and out sliding without effort giving her a good fucking. The combination of cock in the pussy and nipple play finally made her orgasm. He slid his cock out of her and slid it into her cleavage. Tom had titty fucked women before but never this big. It completely disappeared from view. The pussy juice and precum made for a good lubricant and it slid nicely in her cleavage. It was heaven having his cock surrounded with breast flesh.

"I love it that your fucking my breasts," CW said, "Fuck em good."

"I love the feeling on my cock," he said.

He took his cock out of her cleavage and attacked her nipples with his cock using it to massage and engorge her nipples. He moved it back and forth on each nipple putting a coating of precum and pussy juice on her nipples and the tops of her breasts. One more time he buried his face into them and his face got lost in their beauty, size, and softness.

He returned his cock to the cleavage and softness of her beautiful breasts, moving back and forth feeling the breast flesh surrounding his cock. It made him real horny and he could feel a cumming really close. Her breasts just felt so good. There was so much to fuck. He couldn't stand it anymore and was ready to come. She grabbed his cock and shot it all over her breasts and nipples. The cum was very thick and white and it splattered all over the tan breasts top and nipples. She took the cream and rubbed it in like hand lotion, smiling the whole time.

"Did I please you Tom with my breasts?" she said.

"Oh yes you did," he said.

"I got what I wanted," she said.

"I got what I wanted."

"Tomorrow I'm going to the Nudist Club. Want to come with me?"

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers