Cyber Curious? Cyber Busted!

Story Info
Wife finds more than she bargained for on the Internet.
5.9k words
4
83.5k
42
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers

I know I'm not exaggerating when I say that the advent of the Internet has led to a lot more cheating, sordid affairs, and straying spouses than ever before in history. I know there are plenty of cyber affair stories here in Literotica. This is a fictional story, but I am sure quite common in today's cyber world of loving wives.

*

My name is Rick. I am 47 years old, and my wife and I live in a nice suburban home in a city of about 300,000 people. My wife's name is Barbara, but I call her Barb. She is also 47 years old, and we have been married for 24 years. We will very soon be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Well, maybe we will.

I am an attorney, and a partner in a pretty successful law office. I specialize in corporate law, and am pretty good at it. My wife is an elementary school teacher. She loves teaching because she gets all the holidays, plus a couple of months off in the summer.

We have 1 child, a daughter who is in her Junior year at college. She lives near the campus, but is not far from us if she needs anything. Her name is Julie, and of course she is our pride and joy.

We are a very close family, and over the years have enjoyed a lot of great times together.

My wife is a very beautiful woman. She thinks she has gained some weight, and has some wrinkles, but I can tell you that she still turns heads when we dress up and go out.

We have always had an amazing sex life. I have always been a generous lover, and so has she. We are getting older, and I guess it has slowed down somewhat. She has not shown a lot of interest in me lately, but I just figured it was a woman thing, or maybe she was approaching menopause. I try to be attentive, but she kind of seems distant.

It was about 3 weeks ago I really started seeing a difference in her. She said she didn't feel sexy, and wasn't much interested in sex with me. I just thought it was me, so I tried extra hard to make her feel sexy. I didn't see much change. I didn't know what was going on.

Then I noticed something else. She was on her computer a a lot lately. She has a desktop computer where she does all her work, and I have a laptop where I do all mine. We don't share computers.

What I also begin to notice is that every time I got close to her while she was on her computer, she would click off the screen, and bring up a different one. Sometimes she would be typing, I would walk by, and she immediately changed screens. She evidently didn't want me to see what she was doing.

I figured I better find out what was on her computer. I could tell she was doing a lot of emailing, and maybe some chatting.

It was Monday morning, and this Saturday would be our 25th wedding anniversary. I had some special plans, but I begin to wonder if she was even aware of it. She seemed consumed by whatever it was she was doing on her computer. In fact, she was spending more time than ever.

The other night I had gone to bed, and she stayed on the computer until 1:00 in the morning. I asked her about it, and she said she was doing school work.

She left for work, and I tried to open her computer. She had a password on it. I tried several possibilities, but nothing worked.

When I got to the office I went to IT to find Andy. He was our computer guru. There wasn't much he couldn't do with a computer. I explained my situation, and wondered if he could get into her computer.

"In a heartbeat, and for what it is worth, it sounds like she is communicating with someone she doesn't want you to know about," he said. "You know Rick, I hate to say this, but this is how people hook up and cheat on their spouses now days."

When Andy said that my heart skipped a beat. Never in a million years would I think Barb capable of cheating on me. I was going to find out, and I was going to do something about it. I would not be a cuckhold husband.

I asked Andy if we could go back to my house and see if he could crack the password. I wanted to find out what was going on.

Andy said, "Sure, let me take care of a few pressing items, then we can go."

About an hour later we were sitting at her desk in front of her computer. It took Andy all of 30 seconds to crack her password, and dig into her computer. He wrote the password down for me.

"She has a hotmail account Rick. Uh oh, her username is sexyladyforyou47. It came up automatically. I bet her password is the same as the other one," he said.

Sure enough it was. Andy started looking through her email to see what he could find.

"She doesn't have anything in her inbox, so she must be hiding the emails in some folder. Here is one that just says school stuff. Let's see what is in here," Andy said.

Andy hit pay dirt. It was full of emails to the same person. Some guy with a username, bigstud_48.

I started reading the emails. They started off describing each other, but kept getting more and more intimate. I started printing the emails. They were getting sexually explicit. I felt like my whole world was crashing with each email.

The last few emails must have been when she stayed up late. They were going to meet up Wednesday after work at some bar. They agreed that if that went well, they would get together and have sex.

I could not believe this was happening. Why was she doing this? What did I do to deserve this?

I knew why she chose Wednesday. I played golf every Wednesday afternoon, and usually didn't get home until about 7:30.

I decided I had to take some action. In one of his emails, Mr. Stud gave his real name. It didn't take me long to find his address, and the fact he was married. He was going down too.

I found out his wife's name was Cindy. I decided to give her a call and let her know what was going on. I briefly explained what I knew, and asked if she wanted to get together and see all the emails.

She kind of laughed and said, "I know all about my husband's indiscretions. He has been carrying on for several weeks now. Let me tell you that your wife is not his first. He has had several hook ups, and I already have all the evidence I need to nail him to the wall. Let's do get together, and I will tell you everything."

We agreed to meet at Starbucks that afternoon.

When we met I think my jaw dropped, and I wasn't sure if I said my name right or not. This was one hot lady. She was so beautiful. How could any man married to her even think about cheating.

I showed Cindy all the emails and told her they were planning on meeting at a bar tomorrow. She showed me emails, and some photographs of Mr. stud with some previous women. She had a PI following him. She told me she had all the evidence she needed, but was just waiting for the right time and moment.

Cindy apologized for him getting my wife involved, but I just shrugged and said, "it takes 2 to tango. I am hoping that she will come to her senses and realize what she is doing."

I explained to her that I was going to be at the bar in disguise, and watch what happens. I will also get some photos for my benefit, if it comes to divorce.

As we were leaving she gave me a hug and apologized again. "You seem like such a sweetheart, I can't believe she is doing this to you. I hope it works out, but if it doesn't, give me a call."

Then she gave me a little wink.

At that point I had been feeling like such a failure as a husband, if my wife felt the need to look around. Her comment lifted my spirits, and made me realize I was a good husband, and this was not my fault.

I got to the bar in my disguise before their designated meeting time. I sat at a table out of the way, but where I could see everything. I ordered a beer and waited.

Barb had told me that morning that she and a few of the other teachers were going to a happy hour after school. I'm sure that was in case I smelled alcohol on her breath when I got home. I always drink some beer when we play golf, so she felt it was ok for her to go to happy hour while I was on the golf course. I told her to have a good time with the other ladies she taught with.

This guy walked in and looked around. I knew right away that this must be Mr. Stud. He didn't look like anything special to me. He was somewhat good looking, but nothing like his emails described, at least to me.

A few minutes later Barb walked in. She looked beautiful. She wasn't wearing that outfit when she left for school. It was a mini skirt I have never seen before.

Mr. Stud walked up to her and introduced himself, then gave her a hug. They went to a booth in the corner and sat down. He sat next to her. Barb seemed a little surprised, but didn't ask him to move.

They ordered drinks and talked awhile. He kept trying to get her to drink up, as he ordered more. After about an hour he put his arm around her, then put his hand down on her thigh. She flinched a little, but didn't do anything about it. She was constantly looking around to see if there was anyone there who saw them.

In the meantime I was getting pictures with my small digital camera. I was also getting pretty mad. My instinct was to go confront them, and kick Mr. Stud's dick in the dirt. I decided to maintain control, and see this whole thing play out.

Then something happened that almost made me lose control. He stuck his hand up her skirt and started playing with her. Barb had this scared look on her face, but again did not stop him. She doesn't handle alcohol very well, and I know she was getting drunk. Her inhibitions go down when she is drunk. She even started to act like she was enjoying it.

Then he kissed her. It looked like she was kissing back.

I was livid, but kept taking pictures. I still couldn't believe that was my wife of 24 years over there letting another man do that to her.

Finally she got up to leave. I saw them talk for a minute, then they seemed to nod in agreement to something. Barb left and headed home. It was almost 7:00, so I waited a few minutes, then headed home also.

That night I should have received an academy award. I was so nice to her. I told her how much I loved her, and that I was looking forward to our special Saturday night.

She seemed a little puzzled. "What about Saturday night?" She said.

"It's our 25th anniversary. Have you forgotten?" I said.

She has been so consumed with Mr. Stud I think she had forgotten.

"Of course not baby. I can't wait." she said. She really had a concerned look on her face. If I was not mistaken, it was one of extreme guilt. Maybe there was still hope.

I went to bed with her still on her computer. She said she had work to do. I didn't walk in because I knew I would see everything the next morning. I did set my trap before I went to bed.

I told her that on Friday I had to fly to Dallas for business, but I would be home by about 7:00 that evening. Then Saturday we would go out and celebrate our anniversary. She came to bed about midnight. I acted like I was asleep.

The next morning she left for work and I immediately went to her computer. It seemed to take a lot of sweet talk and convincing, but she finally agreed to a hook up on Friday while I was gone. Mr. Stud said he wanted to come to our house. Barb agreed and told him to come at 1:15. Mr Stud probably got a lot of satisfaction from nailing a man's wife in their own bed.

I did sense though that she seemed very reluctant about the whole thing. I was hoping that she would come to her senses at the last minute.

I was sick all day realizing my marriage may be over. I still had 1 last thing I wanted to try to get her to back out. I decided to yank her chain a little bit. I went to a jewelry store and bought a beautiful, and expensive, diamond necklace. It had a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can bet that if Barb fucked this guy, the necklace would be returned.

I also called a good friend who was a divorce attorney. I explained the whole situation, but also explained I did not want to file for divorce unless I had to. He asked me to bring in copies of all my evidence, and he would have everything ready just in case.

I came home Thursday evening and was very affectionate to Barb. She however, seemed a million miles away. I could tell this was all weighing pretty heavy on her. I would have given anything to know just what she was thinking.

After supper I asked her to sit with me on the couch. I had put the present by the side of the couch where she couldn't see it. I sat close to her and took hold of her hands.

Then I said, "Barb, I want you to know that the past 25 years of marriage to you has truly been the best years of my life. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love and adore you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I am so lucky to have such beautiful wife who loves me so much."

I went on explaining why I loved her and how happy she made me. The truth is, I meant every word I said. She started crying. I'm sure part of it was because of my words, but some of it was guilt. Then I reached down and picked up my anniversary gift.

"Honey I was going to wait until Saturday to give you your anniversary gift, but I decided I wanted to give it to you tonight. Happy anniversary Barb, I love you so much."

To say she was surprised was an understatement. She was not expecting this. She looked at me, then at the present. I told her to go ahead and open it.

She took off the wrapping and opened the box. She pulled out the necklace and her jaw dropped. It was such a beautiful necklace. She looked at me like she wanted to tell me something. I thought maybe she might confess everything right there. Then she started crying and looked away.

"What's wrong baby, don't you like it?" I asked.

She looked at me and cried, "this is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen in my life. I love it with all my heart. I just don't think I deserve it."

"Of course you do baby, for all the reasons I gave a few minutes ago." I said.

Again she looked at me like she wanted to spill her guts, but instead wrapped her arms around me and kissed me very passionately. I took her right there on the couch. I made love to her like it was the last time I would ever get to. Who knows, maybe it would be. Before we were through she had at least 5 mind blowing orgasms, and I came 3 times. We literally fucked to exhaustion. I'm pretty sure my plan to get her to think was working. It was all up to her now. I prayed that she would choose me.

The next morning as I was supposedly leaving for the airport, she came over and gave me a big kiss. She held onto to me more than normal this time. I asked her if everything was ok? She said yes, everything was ok. I knew she would be on her computer after I left. I only hope she was telling him to stay away from her.

Barb had a holiday today so she would not be going to work. I drove to an out of way diner and had breakfast. Then I went to a park and waited until show time. I had arranged to meet Susan at 12:30, then we were going to my house at 1:00. Barb and Mr. Stud were supposed to meet at 1:15.

Susan arrived at our meeting place at 12:30. Her representative from the law firm a few minutes later. She was a large lady named Virginia. They followed me in Virginia's car so Mr. Stud wouldn't see Susan's car. We parked 2 houses down from my house and waited.

It was about 1:15 when Susan said, "That's Dan's car pulling into the driveway."

Dan was her husband's name. He got out of his car and walked to the front door. He rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and he walked in closing the door behind him. We waited about 20 minutes before walking to my house.

I led the way as we slowly entered the house, making sure not to make a sound. They were not anywhere downstairs, so I figured they were in our bedroom. I headed for the stairs with the 2 ladies following.

As we got closer to our bedroom I could hear 2 people talking. They were not the sounds of lovemaking. The bedroom door was halfway open, so positioned myself where I could hear, and somewhat see what was going on. Their conversation was pretty intense, so they did not notice I was there. Plus I stayed hidden behind the door as much as I could.

I heard Barb say, "Look Dan, I told you, I am not going to go any farther with this. This was a huge mistake on my part. I love my husband very much. I cannot do anything that would hurt him. I just cannot cheat on him. I also realize I have no need to. He is the best thing that ever happened to me, and gives me everything I need, including great sex."

Mr. Stud then said, "Come on Barb honey, he will never know. He is out of town and won't be back until tonight. Let's do it this one time and get it out of our system. You will find out just how exciting it is to have sex with someone different. This is what we have been talking about for several weeks now."

As he was talking he was trying to put his hands on her and feel her tits. He was also trying to kiss her. Barb kept pushing his hands away and trying to talk him into leaving. Mr. Stud kept trying to persuade her to give in and submit to him.

Mr. Stud finally ran out of patience and said, "Look Barb, we both know why I am here. You're not going to lead me on like this and not go through with it. So let's get our clothes off and have a little fun."

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down on the bed, while positioning himself on top of her. Then he grabbed her dress and pulled it up past her waist. At that point he started unbuttoning his pants. It all happened so fast I couldn't believe what was happening. Then Barb yelled, "NO," and slapped his face.

This made Mr. Stud pretty mad so he hit her on the side of her face, and ripped the front of her dress open.

OK, that was enough. Time for the calvary to arrive. I bolted through the door and grabbed Mr. Stud by the back of his shirt collar, and lifted him straight up in the air. I set him down right in front of me. You should have seen the look on his face. He didn't seem so tough now. His pants fell down below his knees.

I brought my right knee up into his balls. When he bent over grabbing his balls, I gave him an uppercut that knocked him on his ass. I dared him to get up.

He had trouble talking, but he said something about filing assault charges on me, and suing me.

I then informed him that I had come into my house only to find a strange man I didn't know attempting to rape my wife. Maybe I should call the police. He shut up.

At this point Susan and Virginia walked over to him. Susan said, "Dan you miserable low life son of a bitch."

Dan said, "Susan honey, what are you doing here? I can explain everything."

To which Susan replied, "Dan, I know all about your sordid little cyber hook ups. I have been gathering evidence on you for weeks now. I never knew you would stoop so low as to do what you tried to do a few minutes ago to that poor lady."

With that Virginia walked over and handed Mr. Stud the divorce papers and said, "You have been served, sir."

He then got up and buttoned his pants up, although he was still a little bent over. "Honey don't do this. Let's sit down and talk about this. I can explain everything."

Susan then said, "Dan, when I get through, you will be lucky to have the clothes on your back."

Susan and Virginia walked out the door with Mr. Stud chasing after them, still trying to plead his case with her.

I sat on the bed staring at Barb. She was so ashamed she couldn't look at me. She was crying and scared.

"Barb? Are you ok," I asked.

"Yes Rick I am physically ok, but I am so ashamed of everything I have done the past few weeks. I am so sorry for all of this. Please let me sit down and tell you everything."

"I will, but not now. I am pretty mad at you Barb, and I also am very deeply hurt by all this. Even though you didn't follow through with the affair, you did get involved. You did do some planning. I don't want to see or hear from you for 24 hours. You need to pack an overnight bag and leave this house. You can come back tomorrow afternoon, and we will talk. I need time to figure all this out."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers
12