Cyber Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in his home in the computer room watching this amazing lady. Someone he'd just met online, and she was playing with herself. He couldn't believe his luck, this woman had approached him first, and she was glorious. Wherever she was in Tulsa, he wanted to run to her and take her in his arms, and please her in numerous ways. But he was afraid she'd reject him if he asked. For the time being he was content with the way things were He saw her begin to thrust her fingers in and out and then she began to moan loudly over the telephone. He thought she was close to orgasm and he watched the screen intently, forgetting the deal that he was to play with himself also.

She felt her orgasm take over, her body shook all over, she let out a big yell and then she saw him jump on the screen

"You're supposed to be masturbating too, I'm not the only one having all the fun!" she yelled at the direction of the phone.

Now, she watched as he began to stroke himself. She watched the screen intently. He was sitting in a chair and had pushed back from the computer so the webcam caught all of him. She was enthralled watching a man masturbate, since she'd never seen it before. Watching him stroke himself, gave her a renewed arousal, and she resumed her own masturbation. She had the left hand massaging her left tit, and her right hand was in her pussy, she pulled her fingers out of her hole and began to massage her clit. As she rubbed herself, she watched him stroke his erect member, and wondered how it would feel inside her. With the result from the rubs on her clit, and the effect of her thoughts, another orgasmic wave crashed into her. Her body shook with great intensity from her head to her toes, then her pussy muscles pulsated and she came with a great squirt of fluids.

At her request he began stroking himself, even though he would have been content to just watch her masturbate. He was not putting much effort in reaching climax, but was stroking regularly as he saw her turn her head in one direction and assumed she was watching him. Then he saw her body shake once more, this one looked stronger than the last. Next, in utter amazement, he saw her pussy hole actually constrict and then push outwards and a large arc of juice spouted from her and landed on the bed. He couldn't believe that, in something other than on a porno, he had just seen a woman cum. He was very nearly speechless, but his total arousal caused his voice to break though the shock.

"Kendall! Kendall! Pick up the phone," he yelled into the phone.

She had given her pussy a break and was lying on the bed with her arms at her sides and her legs still wide open attempting to catch her breath. She heard him yelling from the phone. She rolled to one side and picked the phone off the bed.

"Sorry Dustin. Did you enjoy the show?" asked Kendall.

"Yes, I did very much. Look you may say no to this, but I'm going to ask anyways. I want you, I want to pleasure you even more that you have just pleasured yourself. I want to come over, please tell me where you live, and I will be over in a flash!" he said.

She was amazed at how well this night was going, she didn't know about inviting a man she'd met on the web over to her house. Then decided why not? She really needed a cock inside her now.

"Okay Dustin I live in the Yacht Club apartments, do you know them off of 51st?" she said.

"Hell, yeah I know them I live in the Braden Creek apartment complex just after Yale, I'll be over in a flash!" he said.

She gave him her apartment number and lay on the bed waiting for his arrival. They lived barely a mile away from each other and he was knocking at her door in less than five minutes. She jumped up from the bed and ran to the front door, her bare breasts bouncing with her as she ran. She opened the door and stood partly behind it so her neighbors couldn't see her. He walked in wearing a t-shirt with the arms cut off, showing his muscular biceps. He wore a pair of gray cotton shorts, which didn't hide the fact he was still very hard.

He walked through the doorway and shut the door with his sneaker-clad foot. He walked over to her, grabbed her head in his hands and pulled her face toward his. He sealed his lips over hers. She wrapped her arms around his waist pressing firmly against him and squishing her tits against his muscular chest. She could feel his hardness against her naked pussy. She grabbed hold of his tongue with her lips and sucked it into her mouth. With this, he suddenly broke the kiss and let go of her to pull his shorts down and expose his erect member. He pushed her against the front door and grabbed around her thighs and picked her up. He held her aloft against the wall, and then he grabbed his cock and held it up while he let her slide down on top of it. She was feeling a real cock inside her, instead of a plastic toy.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, as he held her against the wall. He thrust his cock deep inside her. She couldn't believe how strong he was. He was holding her up on the wall; she had her arms tightly clinched around his neck and her fingers were digging into his shoulder blades.

He had never just taken a woman. Especially on a first meeting, but the way she answered the door completely naked not even stopping to put the robe back on, he just had to have her; he had to be inside her that minute. Holding her against the wall like this was extremely erotic to him and he was able to thrust inside her very deeply. He didn't know how long he would last especially since he'd been sporting a hard on for the last hour or so. Then suddenly he felt her start to shake in this grasp.

She felt him deep inside her, and with each thrust she came closer to climax. Soon her body began to shake and tremble and then with a thrust of her own hips she felt her pussy muscles constrict then release. There was a slight splash on the floor as her juices poured out of her pussy hole.

Dustin felt her orgasm and then her muscles tighten around his cock, and he thrust into her and she down on to him, then he felt warm fluid come out of her. Some hit the floor the rest ran down his legs to rest in his sneakers. With this he could no longer hold his own orgasm, he shook and then his muscles went rigid and his cock pulsated and dumped a hot load deep inside her hot pussy.

She felt his orgasm and felt his cock release its pent up semen.

The two stayed connected with Dustin holding her to the wall, and then finally he could hold her no longer. He picked her up by the armpits, thus causing him to fall out of her and then he placed her gently on the floor.

They looked at each other with a kind of guilty embarrassment, either for their lack of self-control upon meeting or for being unable to make their first sexual experience together to be longer.

Kendall broke the uncomfortable moment, and took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom she made him sit on her bed and remove his shirt revealing his muscular chest and a small patch of curly brown chest hair. She then picked up his feet one at a time and pulled off his sneakers. Now he was just as nude as she was.

"Lay back on the bed, make yourself comfy," she said.

He pushed himself up to the back of the bed, with his back against the wall. She picked up his shirt and sneakers and placed them by the foot of the bed, and then she went into the living room to fetch the discarded pair of shorts. While she was collecting his clothes, Dustin was looking at her computer set up and saw a clear view of his computer room with an empty desk chair. In his rush to come over here, he had forgotten to turn off his web cam. Then he noticed how she'd placed the web cam on her dresser, this gave him an idea.

When she came back into the bedroom and placed his shorts with his shirt and sneakers. She went over to the web cam resting on the dresser and was about to pick it up and put in back on the computer monitor.

"Hold on a second," he said.

"What, I'm sorry I just am becoming a neat freak I guess." She said.

"No not that, just leave the cam where it is, I think maybe we could you know." He said while blushing.

"What you want to tape us via web cam?" she asked.

"Well, yeah why not. We both just experienced a little bit of exhibitionism online earlier, why not take it one step further." He said.

"I'm not going to publish us fucking on the web!" she said.

"No this will be just for our viewing not the whole damn world, but it would be exciting. Do you have a way to record a long video with that thing?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, but I can't save it into the hard drive, but I have a DVD-ROM and I can burn it straight onto a DVD disk while we are well you know." She said.

"Well set it up, let's do it, it'll be fun," he was already getting hard at the thought of watching them fuck.

She left the web cam where it was, and went over to the computer, logged off the

Internet and brought up the software to her web cam and selected the direct download on to the DVDROM drive. The web cam started and she hit the record button and the empty recordable DVD disk began spinning in the drive. Then she pulled up the window with a view of her web cam and maximized it to fit her screen then turned the monitor back around to face the bed.

She wouldn't tell him, but this thought was making her horny and very wet. He patted the bed beside him and she walked toward him. She lay next to him and they both looked at the monitor to see the naked bodies next to each other on the bed. He pulled her face away from the monitor and toward his own and softly put his lips to hers. She pressed back with her own lips on his, and then she forced her tongue into his mouth and explored the depths of his mouth. His hand found her tit and began to massage the mound of tissue in his hand, as he ran his thumb over the nipple, she let out a loud moan into his mouth. She straddled him and began to rub her pussy over his erect cock, he then leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth and suckled her teasing the tip with his tongue. Suddenly he raised her butt up and grabbed his hard shaft and pushed it up inside her, He grunted at this.

"Wait I've got an idea!" she exclaimed.

She pulled her left leg up and pushed it in between their bodies, and then she got it around his body and met it with her right leg and then rotated her body on him so that she was now on him sideways, then she rotated again until she was facing the web cam and her backside was facing him. With all this movement and his cock still inside her the whole time, he almost came just with her moving around him. For a minute he had to hold her still so he wouldn't cum just as the fun was getting started.

"I just need a minute, you almost made me cum with that little turn around," he stammered.

She giggled she hadn't meant to do that, she had just wanted to face the web cam, so that the cam saw what they were doing, plus she didn't want to record her ass the whole time. Finally he let her go, and she tucked both her legs under, and braced her hands on her thighs. Then she pulled her hips up and forward, then back down and backwards. This was a new position for both people, almost like doing it from behind but better.

He watched the computer monitor as she raised her hips and thrust them forward and almost off of him. Then she moved down and back, he could clearly see his own cock coming out and going back in her soaking wet pussy. She was the most wonderful of all to watch, her eyes were squeezed tightly as she sat up. It was like watching a porno and getting to be with the porno star at the same time. Amazing. Then he looked at the view in front of him and saw the shape of her arched back and her upside down heart shaped butt, his hands went to her backside and softly traced her form with his hands and down to her butt.

She continued her efforts of sliding her pussy up and down his cock. He separated her ass cheeks and got a finger between them. He ran his finger down to where his cock was inserted inside her and lubed his finger with some of her escaping juices, then ran his finger back up to her ass crack. He ran his finger up and down her ass crack, this was new sensation for Kendall, but she liked it, she bent down farther and exposed more of her ass crack to him. She stopped her movements and enjoyed the moment of his finger in her ass crack. He made lazy circles around her sphincter hole, with out actually going inside. Then he took his finger away from her ass crack and abruptly slapped her hard on the ass, she jumped almost causing him to fall out of her.

"OUCH! Watch it boy, I'll tighten up my pussy and you'll never be able to get out!" she said.

"That might not be such a bad idea," he teased.

This time her movements weren't quite so slow, she pulled off of him and slammed herself back down, over and over. She began to feel her orgasm building, and then he reached around her and began caressing her pussy in the same way he did her ass crack. Then he started to rub her clit first in circles and then up and down, suddenly she began to tremble and her pussy muscles suddenly clamped hard around his cock and then released and a cascade of juices flowed out of her, wetting his legs beneath her. He kept rubbing at her clit as her breathing got heavier and heavier. She continued her motions on his cock, increasing her speed as his finger brought her to orgasm once again, the orgasmic waves crashing through her body. Then her pussy seemed to constrict again but this time no juices flowed out, suddenly she jumped off of Dustin. His cock fell out of her pussy and once out she stopped her motion. He continued to rub her clit and then a complete gush of juices poured out of her and all over him, washing his middle and upraised cock with her warm feminine nectar.

Once all parts of her climax seemed completed she pulled his fingers away from her overworked pussy, then she got on the bed next to him. He didn't know what she was going to do next and was wondering what to do about his 'hard' situation. Then Kendall brought her lips to his mouth and pushed her tongue in his mouth, exploring all the recesses. She separated from his pleasing lips, and turned her attention to his erect member. She opened her mouth and headed down south to give him some mouth cock attentions. Her lips closed around his member, but at this time his head only was between her lips. Her tongue worked around and over the head of his throbbing cock, in the most amazing fashion, that was at least from Dustin's perspective. The she ran her lips down the entire shaft and circled and twirled her tongue around and over his shaft, teasing up and down each side completely. Her lips stroked him and her tongue played with him for the longest time.

Then she put on her suction and slurped him completely. Up and down her mouth went, until she began to think that he would soon cum, suddenly before final blast off, she released him from her mouth. She met his eyes with a looked of shear cunning. She straddled him once more, not caring not even thinking about the peeping web cam. She held on to his hard shaft and she pushed him up into her dripping pussy.

Dustin didn't know what she was doing, stopping before he came and giving him a blow job, then stopping again and fucking him again. Whatever this knew technique was he was enjoying it thoroughly. They continued to fuck, her gyrating her hips on him. Then he held her by her waist and pushed himself deeply into her, she began to have another orgasm, shaking and contorting as the involuntary tremors of orgasmic tides wash over her. Then her pussy once again constricted and again she leapt off of Dustin and just as he was out of her, her pussy released a flood of juices.

She sat beside him and looks as if she was planning to suck his cock once again, but Dustin grabbed a hold of her shoulders and pushed her down to the bed. Even though his cock was still rock hard and he hadn't cum yet, though she'd came a few times, he went down between her legs, spreading her legs wide. He took a good long look at her opened wet pussy, and then he dived in for a good meal. He began to lick the length of her sex, as she shuddered each time he grazed her clit. Then he concentrated his tongue motions on her very enlarged clit. First he teased her with little flicks of his tongue, and then he went in deeply and really lapped the hell out of her clit with mostly the flat of his tongue.

Within moments Kendall's body was shaking her body alive with orgasmic passions, and just then her pussy constricted and out shot an arch of fluids, which Dustin caught and drank down. He began to dive into her pussy once more, but she stopped him.

"What you can't take anymore?" Asked Dustin.

"No, I just have a better idea. Have you ever used a vibrator on someone?" Said Kendall.

"Nope I haven't. Just show me the vibrator a where to put it."

Kendall reached to her night table and opened the drawer and from a black velvet drawstring bag produced a purple 6inch vibrator. She breathed on the vibrator and then stroked it vigorously back and forth attempting to warm up the plastic. Nothing is worse that a cold vibrator stuck inside a warm pussy. Once the plastic was sufficiently warmed she turned the knob at the bottom and turned the speed up the about medium. She handed the vibrating toy to Dustin. Looking at him with a warning in her eyes.

"If you insert it anywhere other than my pussy then expect it to be inserted in the same area on you!" said Kendall.

"Yes mame," said Dustin jokingly.

Dustin clasped his hand around the base, and ran it up the length of her pussy lubricating it a little with her juices, then slowly he inserted inside of her all the way to the base. Then slowly he'd bring it out and then in again.

"You can do that a bit faster," instructed Kendall.

He began to thrust the vibrator in and out of her pussy as he watched her hole accept the purple intruder. He thrust it faster and fast until he saw her start to shake, her hands coming up and grasping her tits as her body shook from head to toe.

"Take it out," she gasped.

He took it out of her and noticed the dripping wetness all over the vibrator, standing out with a whiteness against the purple background of the vibrator. Then as the vibrator was completely out of her, the pussy pushed out and a gush of juices poured forth. When she was drained, he reinserted the vibrator, only to have her orgasm once again and then pulled the vibrator out and was greeted with another gush of fluids. Dustin did this numerous times and she climaxed completely again and again, until the bed was completely soaked and he was so hard he thought his cock would burst.

Finally Kendall had enough and she pushed his hand away along with the vibrator. Without much strength she motioned for him to lay beside her, she curled her body into his and intertwined her legs around his. Their lips met and they kissed passionately and deeply, his hand grazed over her nipple and made it stand hard against her tit. Her hand worked between their bodies until she found his erect member, she grasped on to it and began to stroke him.

Dustin felt like he would cum just from the soft caress of her hand stroking him, but he held on hoping for more, like the feeling of her lips wrapped around him once again. Then as if she'd read his mind she pushed him down and slowly worked her mouth down his body until she found that throbbing member that she'd put through so much torture.

Lightly she caressed every part of his shaft and balls with her tongue and little kisses from her lips. Then she took the cock into her mouth, giving him a little of her swirling tongue she promptly began to apply her suction. She sucked him hard and stroked him with her full lips with increasing speed. Dustin began his own shudder and then his cock pulsated in her mouth, he came so hard and so much, that she was barely able to contain all of his semen in her mouth. She nearly choked on him as it shot down her throat, but she recovered and swallowed him completely and continuously stroked her lips up and down his shaft until all was drained out of him. Once finished she released him from her mouth and came back up beside him, both now completely satisfied they curled into each others arms and fell asleep.