Cyber Friends No More Ch. 02

Story Info
The fantasy continues.
1k words
4.22
9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fantasy continues...

Extremely pleased, she looks her new found lover in the eyes, and after a long thank you kiss, she continues kissing her way down to his chest, gently licking and sucking and gently biting his nipples. He watches as this beautiful woman, who only yesterday was an unfulfilled fantasy of his, kisses, licks and sucks her way down his stomach. He parts his legs even more to give her access to his now rock-hard penis.

She kisses his inner thighs, underneath his balls, stopping to suck each testicle to the delight of her lover. She licks her way up the length of his dick, sucking the underside to make it jump, circling her tongue around the head as if to tease him in the same manner he had done to her earlier. Finally, not wanting to deny him any longer, she lowers her hot mouth over his waiting manhood, with absolute skill taking him inch by inch into her waiting mouth, barely touching the sides of his penis until the entire length was in her throat. Suddenly she tightens her grip on his cock, sucking her way up, causing his back to arch from the enormous pleasure this gives him. This is, without a doubt, the best blow job he has and in his mind, WILL ever receive.

She strokes the base of his cock, while sucking his meat with precision, sending him into oblivion, the world belongs to them now, as far as he is concerned, nothing else matters at this point in time. Between the expert cock sucking and her fondling his balls, his orgasm is approaching quickly. As she takes her moist finger and plays with his asshole, this becomes too much and he grabs her dark hair, and alerts her to his seed working it's way to the surface, filling her mouth, of which not a drop escapes. She grabs his ass and engulfs his cock as wave after wave of cum flows down her throat, quenching her thirst to feel his sweet semen within her belly.

He pulls her up to his face, kissing her deeply, the combination of their juices flowing between their swirling tongues. He insists that she lay on her stomach, which makes her curious, but knowing his only intentions are to please her, she wastes no time obliging his request. She rolls over, laying her head on the pillow, closing her eyes and anxiously awaiting, come what may. He kisses his way up her feet, around her ankles, the back tender side of her knees, upwards towards her glorious pouting ass. She spreads her still trembling legs for him, and he again slides his tongue along her slit, dipping his tongue deep within her, as he kneads her ass cheeks.

Suddenly, without warning, she feels his tongue circling her asshole. He parts her mounds of white flesh to gain better access to her pink, puckered ass. He licks furiously, while fingering her clit at the same time. She is in heaven, feeling him reenact the scenes his words had described time and time again, except this time...the warmth was coming from his tongue and not her own fingers. She could feel her second orgasm mounting, when he rolls her over and positions himself between her legs. Finally, the union was almost complete.

After several minutes of deep tongue kissing, all the while rubbing his now erect penis against her womanhood, she is ready for entry, and he makes her wait no longer. Gently easing the head into the tight, hot entrance of her pussy, he slowly enters her love muscle until every inch is inside her. He rests there to engage in even more kissing, while she takes turns squeezing his hard cock with her pussy muscles. As he starts to withdraw, she squeezes even harder, milking her new found friend all the way to the top. He slowly, almost deliberately eases his penis all the way back in, and all the way back out until nothing is inside her but the head. He thrusts hard into her, waits, withdraws and repeats his actions, several times. Each pounding sends shockwaves throughout her vagina. They settle into a groove, like the rocking of the ocean waves, her legs wrapping around his lower back. He arches his back to lift her slightly off the bed, cupping his hands under her tight ass. Then without missing a stroke, he continuously buries his cock inside her, occasionally stopping to grind his cock against her clit. The pace quickens until they are mere animals engulfed in their own rapid pace of fucking each other without abandon.

He instructs her to mount him, and she does, lowering her loving pussy down onto his dick, eager to show him the fucking of his life. She rides his stallion almost to a galloping pace, bodies slapping against each other so loud, one could easily hear the sex in the hotel hallway. "Yes, baby..fuck me good, ride my hard dick, angel", he tells her, bringing a smile and new found determination to her pussy, to milk his cock of all life. Her incredible tightness is driving him insane, as he raises up to take her nipple into his mouth. He gently bites both nipples, hands on her ass, guiding her pussy up and down the entire length of his missile. Their passion reaches it's peak, as does their orgasms, pussy and cock juice blending together, as she buries her head in his chest, crying out in sheer pleasure at the heaven her body is experiencing.

Their passion subsides for the moment, as she crawls back up to him, laying her head on his chest and realizing the internet finally opened one gate she is glad she went through. He raises her chin and plants yet another sweet kiss on her lips and they share a smile, knowing the flood gates of bliss have been opened, and sunrise was theirs to witness first hand. That is..if they wouldn't be too busy to notice!