Cyber Girlfriend

Story Info
They find love through the computer.
2.5k words
3.73
35.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in the stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

Being 18 totally sucks. Especially for me a depressed, dateless, nerd. My name is Gerry and at the time I was in a total state of depression. Only a few months ago, on my 18th birthday, I had started to keep a diary on my computer, so I could get rid of my anger in healthy doses. So anyway, one day on my winter vacation, after a long day of typing, I went to sleep and accidentally left my computer on.

For some reason at around midnight, something woke me up I thought it was someone calling to me, but I just tried to go back to sleep. Just when I was on the verge of going back to sleep I heard a voice calling my name. "Gerry, Gerry, are you awake?" I sat up and looked around but no one was there. I lay back down on the pillow and started to drift off again when the voice returned and said, "Gerry, I know you are awake. Get up, come over, and talk to me." Again I looked around the room and no one was there.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. And then I noticed that my computer was still on. "No chance in hell. I must be dreaming, or unknowingly stoned, or maybe even drunk." I said, even though I wasn't one to use drugs or drink.

I started to lay back down when the voice appeared again and said hissing, "Yes, there is a chance."

I sat back up in bed and said, "Computer? Is that you?"

"You can call me Cynthia." And about that time, the screen flashed on and a clear picture of this beautiful woman appeared. She had brunette hair, beautiful green eyes, and puffy, pouty lips. I got up from my bed and sat in my computer chair, still in my boxer shorts. All the while she had this sexy little smile on her face.

"I must be crazy for talking to a computer screen, but what do you want?"

"You, silly." Now I was confused. "I've been reading your computer diary, you're very lonely aren't you?"

I hated it when others talked about my personal life so I just hung my head low and said, "Yeah. It really sucks to be me."

"Don't say that love. Your life won't suck for too much longer."

"What? Why did you just call me love and what do you mean."

"I love you, I want to be with you." She replied.

"Forgive me, but how is that possible, you're in a freaking computer and besides you're not really alive. This has to be some sort of a dream."

"I am alive and I do love you and I do want to be with you. I'll explain more, but I want you right her, beside me." She said.

"How do I get into a computer. People who are six feet tall don't easily fit into a computer." I replied and laughed a little, thinking that this is the most fucked up dream ever.

"All you have to do is touch the computer screen and you'll be in here with me." I was confused and a little frightened; no dream I ever had was this real. "Trust me, love." She said. I was a little hesitant; I reached up and went to touch the screen but pulled away at the last minute. The second time I quickly reached up and tapped the screen. My entire vision turned to white and I felt a hand on my shoulder. It slid over my eyes and all was dark, when the hand moved I was able to see everything clearly.

I looked around and I saw that I was in some sort of a clearing. I turned and there was the hand again, I followed it with my eyes and found that this Cynthia, the owner of the hand, was now standing next to me. Her skin was slightly tanned and she had a nice pair of breasts, probably in the C range or so. They were nice and round, just how I pictured my girlfriend's would have been. She was tall, just about as tall as me, I soon realized that I was sitting on my ass and Cynthia pulled me up to my feet. She frowned at first and said, "Are they too small?" And before I knew it they nearly doubled in size.

My jaw dropped and I stammered, "N-n-n-n-n-no, they were just perfect before." And they reduced back to there original size.

"I've been alive for quite a while, roaming the Internet, searching for my true love, that is until I read your diary. You're just like me, always alone. You have the love, but no one to give it to."

"So where are we?" I asked.

"This is my world, a world of virtual reality where anything can happen." She said.

"Please forgive me for this, but…" At that time I reached over to her and touched her left breast, she giggled a little.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I'm not sure whether this is real or not, so I had to make sure that this was real." I replied.

Suddenly, out of nowhere this huge bed appeared not too far away. Cynthia took me by the hand and led me over to the bed. We sat down and Cynthia initiated this very deep kiss. It felt like hours, but was probably only a couple of minutes when she finally broke it. She reached over and pulled my boxer shorts down, bringing my hard six-inch cock out into the open. I reached over and lifted her striped shirt over her head to reveal her nice, soft, braless tits. Her nipples were nearly the size of dimes.

I pulled down her shorts and she wasn't even wearing panties. She had a nice, pussy but it was all hairy, but it still made me get even harder since it was the first one I had ever seen in person. Just for a second I lowered my head, Cynthia saw this and said, "I'm sorry. I forgot all about that." The hair around her pussy disappeared and all that was left was her slit with her soft fragile flesh all around. We kissed again, but this time it only lasted for a few seconds. I sat Cynthia down on the bed so she was sitting on the edge. She spread her legs and I kissed all around her thighs and pussy, then I started to eat her out with all my ability, which was limited. Even though we were in a virtual reality world, her very much real pussy tasted just like honey.

I stuck my tongue in and found and her clit rather quickly. Since I've read so many sex stories I knew what to do. I licked around her clit slowly then sped up. This got her to moan. Next I took it into my mouth and I sucked as hard as I could and this got an even bigger moan out of her. While I was still sucking I inserted a couple of fingers, which was easy, because she was so wet. I started to finger fuck her pussy. Next thing I know, she clamps her legs around my head and she screamed as she climaxed all over my face. As soon as she stopped she let her legs slide apart and I started to lick the juices from my face, and the places I couldn't reach Cynthia licked off and we kissed, sharing her juices between us.

She pulled me up onto the bed and started to slowly jerk my cock up and down. Then she kissed the head a couple of time and licked my entire shaft, and sucked the entire length in. I moaned loudly and soon I felt the head of my cock rubbing the back of her throat. It only took a couple of times of tickling my cock with her throat before I blew my load, seeing that I was a virgin I was really quick to cum. Spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat and she swallowed some of it, while the rest escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

We both climbed onto the bed and got into a 69 position and had another small, quick orgasm. Cynthia rolled over onto her stomach and I knew what she wanted, since my cock was still slick I spread her ass checks apart and in one thrust I buried my cock all the way into her ass. She screamed bloody murder; it was a good thing no one was around. I did a little slow thrusting, so she'd get used to my cock pounding her ass. Suddenly, I broke out into a full pounding which threw her off. I thrust in as hard as I could repeatedly while she kept moaning and screaming. I was in heaven. I felt our hips slapping into each other, soon I felt that familiar tingle, thrust in as deep as I could go and came deep into her asshole. As soon as I pulled out, my cum shot out of Cynthia's ass.

I was really exhausted, we both lay back down on the bed for a while and kissed, we soon get our energy back and knew that it was time. Cynthia rolled over onto her back and said, "Make me into a woman." Every though that sounded really odd, I guided my hard cock to the entrance of her love hole. I slowly pushed in and found that I could go no further. I looked up at Cynthia she smiled and said, "Do it, and don't worry if I scream I want you to have the full experience." I nodded in reply, pulled all of my cock out save for the head and in one quick thrust; I slammed into her pussy and broke her cherry.

Cynthia screamed and I looked at her in worry, but she nodded her okay and I started to slowly thrust to get going, Cynthia stopped, her screams of pain and turned them into screams of pleasure. She kept screaming at me, "Harder, harder, harder, you son of a bitch."

I did as I was told and thrust into her hard, so hard my hips were starting to get red and sore. She gave another screamed and I saw her orgasm squirt all around my cock with red stuff mixed with it, which I knew to be blood. Seeing this I yelled, "I'm gonna…" But I never got the rest out when I blew my hot cum all inside her pussy. I collapsed on top of her. My cock started to shrink and I easily slid out. I climbed onto the bed next to Cynthia and fell asleep on her breasts.

I was being shaken hard. I opened my eyes and saw Cynthia's tits hanging over my face. "Love," she said as she shook me, "love, you have to get back to the real world." Since her beautiful tits were hanging there I gave each one a kiss. Suddenly, everything was white and I was back in my computer chair, naked. I looked at the clock; it was 6:00 a.m. My parents would be leaving soon for work. I went to get up when I heard Cynthia, "Next time, you can play with my breasts."

"There will be a next time?" I asked, she nodded her head.

"This time I'll come to you. I'll see you at 10:00 this morning." The computer shut down and I crawled back into bed and fell asleep. I heard my parents call to me and they said they'd see me later. I fell asleep very quickly.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times to get the sleep out of them, I looked at the clock and it was noon. "Fuck!" I yelled.

I heard a voice behind me say, "What's wrong love?"

I looked behind me and there was Cynthia. I lifted the covers up and saw that she was totally nude, like me. I lowered the covers turned over to face her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "How did you get here?"

"I have the ability to travel in between worlds." She said rather cheerfully. "I love you so much."

"And I love you, but I have a question for you."

"What?" She said.

"Would, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I thought she was going to die. She screamed and repeatedly kept yelling yes. The whole day, we just kissed and held each other and she let me play with her breasts, like she had promised, until that night when we went back to the virtual world where we had sex all night. It went that way until school started again. The day after the first day, I went back to the virtual world with Cynthia. Once there she looked like she was depressed.

"What's wrong with you?"

She looked up at me, with tears running down her beautiful cheeks, she looked like she had been crying all day, "You don't love me do you?"

I was shocked, "Of course I love you. It's just that school has been a real pain in the ass. Believe me, I love you."

"No you don't!!" She screamed at me.

"I do, I'd give anything to be with you all the time." I replied. I got down on my knee and said, "Cynthia, will you be with me forever? For as long as I live?"

She nodded and said, "Of course I would."

"Okay, then let's go." I said.

"What about your real life?" She asked still sobbing.

"I'm going to give it up for a while." I said. I could see the disbelief in her smile.

We left that very night. For a while we roamed the Internet together and we even traveled through the real world. Appearing in one place, seeing the sites, leaving through a computer and going to another. I left a note on my computer to my parents and it read.

Dear mom and dad,

I will be leaving for a while. I need to get my thoughts together. Don't worry I will be well taken care of and will be traveling with my new girlfriend Cynthia, who I met through the computer, literally. I will be back soon to explain it all. I'll visit in a couple of weeks to check up on you. Don't think I'm doing this because I hate you, I love you both with all my heart. Goodbye.

We did come back for the visit and I did explain about Cynthia. But we both left after being there for a couple of hours. Cynthia and me roamed the virtual world where I was immortal and we were together always and forever and still are today.