Cyber Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were discussing the underwear, girl to girl chat. She'd asked if I liked it and I'd told her honestly I did. And then it happened.

I was just saying that I particularly liked the bra when unconsciously I undid the buttons on the jacket; well it's unnatural having them done up isn't it?

It wasn't until I saw her smile as she ran her eyes up and down me and said.

"Yes Amanda, I see you like them," that I realised I'd undone the buttons.

But worse, much, much worse, horrendously, terribly absofuckingawfully worse a couple of the buttons had come undone. The bra with my tits spilling out of it, the deep cleavage and most of both of my nipples were staring unashamedly at her, the big cheese of the big client and at the rest of the room. I quickly did the buttons up as she considerately, I think, moved closer covering me up a little. I meant it to be quiet and said under my breath but I'm sure most of the room heard the, "oh fuck" slip from my mouth

I heard Tom say, as if from afar.

"What shall we do next Amanda? The bra and see those gorgeous tits or the skirt and get nearer to your pussy?" That pulled me back to reality, well the reality of the fantasy of fucking via a cam that is.

"I don't know," I said quietly suddenly feeling a little embarrassed in front of him my nipples very hard and almost bursting through the thin lace of the bra. He quickly got me back on track as he said croakily.

"Let's do the bra darling? Let's get those gorgeous tits out so we can play with them? You do like playing with them don't you Mandy?" he continued as I saw him starting to pull on the tie. "Don't you Mandy? Don't you? You do like playing with those big titties don't you?" he went on demanding an answer as he undid the bow at his waist.

I was transfixed. Aroused and intrigued I knew he'd got me.

"Yes Tom yes I do."

"Then my love, why not take that beautiful bra off and let me see your breasts?"

Reaching behind I slipped the clasp undone and flicking my glance from the monitor to the screen I watched my breasts slowly being revealed at the same as which Tom let go of the undone tie of his robe.

"Oh Mandy they are fabulous," he sighed as he leaned forward getting closer to his screen presumably to get a better look at my boobs. "Oh yes, yes, yes," he went on moving back again and standing up. He was holding the robe together as he looked right into my eyes. He pulled the silk tightly across his body.

"Oh God Tom," involuntarily slipped from my mouth as I saw the outline of his erection. He'd told me he was quite large, but the outline under the silk looked enormous.

I dropped the bra onto the floor.

"You like Mands?" he asked pulling the material even tighter.

"Yes Tom, yes I do," I sighed as I watched so amazingly excited as slowly he let go of the robe. As if in slow motion the two sides fell apart so that standing proudly between them, surging its way right up the middle of his stomach all the way to his navel was his cock. His hard, thick cock. His warm throbbing, stunningly erect and obviously extremely ready cock.

His eyes not leaving mine for a moment he shrugged the robe off and stood before me totally naked. He was incredibly comfortable with his nudity for he did a slow twirl before returning to the stool and climbing up onto it.

"Ok Amanda, do you approve?"

"Oh yes Tom, yes, yes, yes I do," I gushed at last now feeling almost fully relaxed.

He'd been both considerate and clever in stripping first, but hey, who cares for I was now so up for this I could hardly wait.

Whether it was my better or baser instinct that took over I don't know. But suddenly I wanted to impress him, thrill him, excite and tease him. I wanted to be naked, to touch myself and see him do the same. Yes, I was ready and I wanted to masturbate for him in front of my cam.

As my hands found my breasts, which seemed so much heavier than normal, I wondered whether it was him or the camera? Whether it was my cyberlover or the lens that I wanted to fuck? I didn't know and quite frankly I couldn't give a damn so strong were the sensations of want flooding through me as I squirmed the orbs of flesh together.

Tom was gazing at me, a slight smile on his face his fingers slowly running up and down the length of his erection as I stood up. I was now full of bravado, totally relaxed and confident.

I stared at Tom.

"I want you Tom, I want you now," I moaned as I started to gyrate in front of him my hands on my skirt.

"Yes Mands," he grunted back his fingers excitingly slowly wrapping themselves round his length. "I want to have you, I want to fuck you Mandy, Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes, yes it is Tom; I want to cum, I want you to make me cum."

I knew I was now out of control, I was lost and I was well on way to doing anything and everything in front of Tom on my new cam. Was it for him, for me, for both of us or the camera I wondered as I slowly eased the tight skirt up and up my thighs?

I was sort of dancing, certainly moving, somewhat like bumping and grinding I suppose. I was acting like and indeed I felt like a stripper as I slid the hem of the skirt up and up and up: past mid thigh, over my stocking tops, across that thin patch of skin between them and my panties and then over my mound until it was bunched around my waist. As I was doing that my movements were causing my breasts to jiggle, I was occasionally squeezing and pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples. My head was rolling from side to side my unkempt, chestnut hair, now long released from the clips needed at the presentation, was tumbling down over my shoulders with strands of it falling onto my breasts.

"Yes Mands, yes, go, go for me," Tom was croaking as I saw that he'd started to masturbate.

When I'm aroused I adore seeing a man masturbate, well I might with some when not aroused come to that! It's something to do with seeing his hard cock pumping in and out of what is in effect a surrogate cunt, a makeshift cunt, a copy of my cunt, I suppose. But it's not just that wonderfully erotic sight that does it for me. It's the whole bit. His body, the straining of his muscles, the movement of his hand and, as much if not more than anything else, the look on his face. The deep staring of his eyes, the opened mouth, the dropping of his eyelids and the, almost, trance-like look that comes over him as his body commands his mind to lose control.

The slow rhythmic pumping of his hand, up and down, up and down was so alluring and so enticing to me. It was also marvellously encouraging and it broke down any final inhibitions I may have had.

"Oh God Tom that's fantastic," I moaned truthfully.

"You like seeing me wank do you Mandy?"

"Yes Tom, yes I do," I replied, still gyrating on the spot, one hand holding my skirt up showing my panties and the other kneading my aching breasts and nipples.

"Cup it Mands, cup it for me?"

"Cup what Tom?" I asked somewhat bemused, realising what he meant just as he said.

"Your pussy, your mound, cup it for me."

It felt perfect, the absolutely right thing to do for him and for me. I swayed on the spot my hand cupping my warm mound, my middle finger between my legs stretched right along the slit in my pussy. I thrust my tummy out towards and pressed more firmly bending both that finger and another one so they found and rubbed right on my clit.

It was very difficult doing what my mind and body so badly wanted me to do yet remaining within the focus of the cam. I'm sure Tom missed quite a lot before he advised me to stay still and suggested I sit in the big, black leather chair and focus my cam right on that.

"Sit down Mands, take your time and let's cum together," he advised pushing his erection towards me as if inviting me to lick it, something I would so absolutely loved to have done.

He'd shuffled forward a bit on the stool so that his legs were bent and both feet were on the floor. The wide angle, as he called it, lens enabled all of his body to be in the picture until he used the zoom thing which he did alternating between close ups of his face and his hand slowly and purposefully now pumping his glorious cock.

I was lying back in the chair my legs spread out before me, wide open. Yes it was a lewd, sordid and very wanton pose. It was made more so by my boobs flopping to the sides, my fingers of one hand pinching the achingly erect nipples and my other hand now being inside those thin, diaphanous knickers. It was a very lewd, sordid and wanton position and that matched my mood perfectly. I felt wanton, I wanted to look lewd and act sordidly. After all what else can you call masturbating in front of a camera as you watch a man jerk off for you?

"Take them off Mands, please take them off," I heard through the developing fogs of my impending climax.

"What, what?" I moaned my fingers stroking, probing and pressing all round my soaked lips and clit.

"Your panties, take your fucking knickers off for me Mands, I want to see you."

It seemed the most relevant thing for him to ask and the most welcoming thing for me to do. I wanted to take them off, I wanted to take my knickers off for him, show him me, flaunt it at him as I made love to it and myself.

I struggled the tight, see-through, white lace panties that were now soaked, down my stockinged legs and dropped them on the floor. I felt so free and so available, so ready and so terribly wicked. I opened my legs even further seeing the image on the monitor of my pinkness all wet, smooth and open. Open for Tom, open for me, open for us and most importantly open for my main lover, that red light and intrusive lens. Yes wide open, free, available and ready to be fucked by my camera.

"That's fantastic Mandy," Tom breathed as his hand increased the speed of its pumping.

I stroked my pussy, I caressed my breasts, I squeezed them and pulled and pinched my nipples. I stroked my thighs and ran my hand over my tummy right into where the skirt was still bunched around my waist. I touched myself everywhere that was sexually sensitive as I alternated between watching Tom masturbate harder and harder on my screen and seeing myself on my monitor. Seeing myself almost bare and laid out for self-sex; seeing myself my legs open in a position to receive a lover; seeing my hands and fingers providing the sensations I need for satisfaction, seeing myself enjoying myself and yes seeing myself starting to be fucked by myself. "Oh Tom, I'm starting," I groaned.

"Good Mands, let it go, cum with me."

I opened my eyes and saw that he was holding back for he was taking those long slow stroked that I'd learned from my ex meant he was near but could go on like that for some time savouring those pre climax feelings.

But I knew he'd see that I was starting, no not starting, but was cumming. He'd see it for I could see it on the monitor. The camera was, purely by luck, perfectly positioned. It showed my legs from the knees up, my hands between them and the grimacing, pouting looks on my face.

My head was now thrashing from side to side, my chest was heaving as I struggled to breath and my breasts were wobbling and jiggling with the thrashing movements of my body. My hands and fingers were stroking and caressing my breasts and pinching and pulling my nipples. They were also doing other things; rubbing my clit, stroking my lips and lunging in and out of my pussy.

We climaxed together.

Me, in a roller coaster of feelings, sounds and sensations as wave after wave crashed over me. Tom, in an explosion of creamy goo shooting out of his cock and all over his tummy and thighs.

My initiation into cam sex was over. Was it to be the first of many I wondered as I switched it off?

Chapter 8

"Does never really mean never?" he asked.

"Who knows," I smiled back crossing my legs, quite aware that the cam would faithfully transmit my skirt riding up my thighs.

"Well I live in hope."

"That's the best way Adam, be hopeful."

I'd done everything really. Everything that chat and the net had to offer. I'd flirted and exchanged steamy mails; I'd gone further and had helped men masturbate exchanging written words with them; I'd had telephone sex, many times and I'd used the cam, not often, but just with special friends. There was really just one more boundary, one more experience, one more challenge.

"So will you Amanda, will you meet me, soon?" Adam asked.