Cyber Love

Story Info
A cyber lover is always better than no lover.
1.2k words
3.95
29.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickymp
Vickymp
29 Followers

I was in front of my PC monitor for over an hour, in a lesbian chat room, contacting in private a sexy 21 years old girl from England called Jazmin. Our hot chat had turned us on and I hated that my clothes weren't already on floor. I was fantasizing that - miles away - the little sexy beauty was already naked. She was typing short hot messages and she was making me feel like having real sex with her. I decided to lay back and enjoy her cyber love.

I paused and reread the words that filled the computer screen. As it was many times before, I didn't find it hard to believe such words could come from a horny girl's fantasy. The images they invoked in my mind seemed so real. I could feel the Jazmin's wetness in my hands. Running my outstretched fingers across my lips, I could taste both the sweetness of my lips and the tangy taste of my impending climax.

Keeping the image of her soft young body in my mind, I ran my fingers down across my throat and further downward until they brushed across the thin material of the pajama tops which covered my mounds.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as my index finger caressed my nipple, already in a semi-aroused state, sending a pleasing tingle across my chest. Closing my eyes I imaged it was Jazmin's hand not my own. A second finger followed, then a third. Each finger in turn ran again and again across the short thick protrusion as my other hand left the keyboard and played a similar concerto on it's twin.

With slow, deliberate movements, I began to unbutton my top. With each open button, the view of my bosom grew larger and larger until I opened the top and the plentiful mounds fell free.

My aureoles were almost two inches across and stood out as dark circles against my oil skin. My nipples were thick like the nipples of a baby bottle, just begging to be sucked. I reached up and ran my fingers across each breast, rubbing my thumbs across the nipples. Then I pulled one breast up as far as I could and reached out with my tongue. I was just able to caress my own nipple. Then I repeated the action with my other breast.

"Oh yes, Jazmin!" I said softly as familiar sensations coursed within me. "Right there, babe!"

The image of the young girl was so real I could smell the soft freshness of her black hair. The sparkle in her dark eyes and the seductive charm of her slightly crooked smile were a composite of all the young girls I had known so long before. The same young girls I always fantasize about on my lonely nights.

My fingers traversed the valley between my breasts bringing with them the memory of the first time I'd let a girl touch me there. I ran my tongue across my lips, savoring the memory of first kisses and the thousands that followed over the years. Strong hands continued to play with my breasts, squeezing and stroking the warm flesh. My skin had always been so sensitive, even more so when I was aroused. I remembered what a delightful discovery that had been when I was a teenager first exploring my body.

"Jazmin, you are so good at this!" I said to the empty air. My young phantom lover continued on her downward journey. Tracing an outline across my flat stomach, she drew circles around my navel. Around and around her fingers glided, edging against the waistband of my dark red panties. By the fourth circle, they were slipping under that barrier.

"Oh Jazmin, I want you so much", I said in an unconvincing voice, even as I opened my legs wider to allow easier access.

The first warm touch of flesh against my pubic mound was enough to break down my barriers. With a practiced hand I used my free hand to grip the side of my panties and with a sight lifting of my ass, slide them down my legs. I was glad I never wore the bottoms of my pajamas.

Extending my middle finger, I ran it up and down the length of my femininity, parting the sort trimmed black hairs that surrounded it. "Oh yes!" I murmured.

Parting the folds of my pussy, I slid my finger inside myself and enjoyed the feeling as my tightness closed around it. Gently I slid it in and out, simulating the motion of my tiny dildo. My outstretched thumb played with my tiny clitoris, increasing the waves of passion that radiated from within me. My free hand had returned to my breasts, continuing to play with the softness of each globe and the hardness of my nipples. A second finger joined the first and the tempo of my penetrations increased as well. It wasn't long before a third finger found it way within me as well.

My body heat soared as my wetness fueled a raging fire. Beads of sweat began to cover my body as I began to buck back and forth, keeping pace with the motions of my hands.

My breaths came in shorter gasps as more and more of my reality was caught up in a whirlpool of desire. Between breaths came moans of ecstasy, which rose in volume with each passing minute. I could feel the walls of my womanhood contract around my fingers, a sensation that only spurred my onward. I could actually feel the press of my young lover's body against my own, the warmth of her excited breath against my skin.

Mental images of a rising tide of youthful lust filled my thoughts as I visualized her licking me. My body tensed and arched backward as my own energetic efforts produced the results I wished from my imaginary lover. As my thumb raced across my clit one last time, it provided the final spark to set off a conflagration of unbridled lust. My body quaked and quivered as a silent scream issued from my lips.

"Oh God, Jazmin, yes...oh yes!!!" I mouthed wordlessly as wave after wave of delight crashed across my body. My climax took only moments yet lasted for hours as I lost all sense of time and space. I was sitting on a chair in my workroom; I was in the arms of my lover. I was in both places at the same time. I was a blazing fire raging out of control. Then just as suddenly I was a cooling block of ice as reality imposed itself and the ravages of passion subsided.

"That was fun..." I said as I took a deep breath long minutes later. My skin was moist from the sweat of my efforts and I knew a shower was definitely in order.

But first things first! Sometimes I just got a little too carried away with my chats. Hopefully, it was reflected in my efforts. Turning my attention back on the screen, I smiled a smile of satisfaction.

"It looks like you got me off well enough, Jazmin!" I mused. "Time for me to return the favor, babe!"

With that, my nimble fingers spread out across the keyboard and I began to type once more.

Vickymp
Vickymp
29 Followers