Cyber Lover Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goooooooooooood," she screamed. "Fuck me Eric, fuck my tight ass hard!!!" as eric was finally in to the hilt with his balls squeezed against Christina's pussy, Anna reached up and gave his smooth-shaven balls a tongue bath, sucking first one, then the other into her hungry mouth. She then wrapped her lips around both, and swirled her tongue around them.

"Oh, baby!!" Eric moaned. "That feels so ....fucking....good!"

"Baby, I'm gonna slam your ass good now, you ready?" said Eric.

Christina raised her head long enough from Anna's cunt to say, "Gimme all you got, lover," before diving immediately back into the task at hand.

"Here we go," said Eric, as he grabbed a handful of ass in each hand. He pulled slowly out of Chistina's ass, with Anna running her tongue along the underside of his shaft as he pulled away. Then, with an evil grin on his face, he plunged his throbbing rod all the way home and christina had her second orgasm in 10 minutes. Eric pulled out one final time, then began sliding the length of his cock in and out of Christina's pussy at lightening speed. Anna and Christina both let out loud exclamations of excitement!!! Eric pounded into Chistina's pussy as if the world were ending tomorrow?? As far as he was concerned, the world COULD end tomorrow, and he would die a happy man.......

"So, you've been waiting for a good hard ass fuck, honey??" Eric teased.

"Yeah stud, let me see how fast you can fuck me!"

And with that, Eric began to pound her ass with such force and speed, she honestly wondered out loud ....how much she could take. His balls slapping against her pretty pussy sounded like machine gun fire. Anna would let his heavy balls brush her face with each stroke, then devote her attentions for a while to Eric's cock, licking at the steaming shaft as it would fly by....finally she nuzzled her face underneath Eric's balls, and began attacking Christina's swollen clit with her tongue. Sweat was flying in every direction off of Eric's body, as he finally told them......

"Get ready babes, I'm gonna fill you both up again!! You ready??"

"Oh lover, wait just a second," said Anna, "I wanna watch you come from on top." She wriggled out from underneath Christina, and positioned herself with her head right over her ass, ready to watch the fireworks. She also reached underneath and continued to tease Christina's clit with her fingers.

"Come on, babe, fill her ass up, then squirt some into my mouth! I'm hungry again!!" Eric increased his speed yet again, his hips a blur as his cock plowed into Christina's tender asshole again and again. Christina was delerious with pleasure.

Finally, Eric cried, "Oh God, here it comes.....I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!"

Christina screamed and nearly passed out as the most intense orgasm of her life engulfed her. she could feel each thick rope of Eric's hot cum spewing into her bowels, and thought she had never felt anything so good. After Eric had spasmed at least a dozen times, he withdrew quickly and, pointing his prick at Anna's waiting mouth, stroked himself hard and fast. 3 shots in quick succession filled Anna's mouth, splattered her face, and ran down Christina's ass crack to her pussy, where they dripped onto the bed. After that, there were only a few drops left, which Eric squeezed out onto Christina's ass. He immediately bent down to her and licked them up himself, then kissed Christina, sharing and mixing his mouthful with hers.

"Swallow it all, sweetie, there's more waiting for us." said Eric.

Anna obeyed gladly, taking three swallows to gulp down all that had been filling her mouth.

"Now lie down here with me," he said, and they positioned themselves on the bed facing up, their heads and mouths as close together as possible.

"Baby," he said to Christina, "Get up now, and give us what's inside you!!"

"Only if you share," said Christina.

"Of course!!" came the replay from both in unison, and they all laughed.

Christina stood on the bed straddling her two lovers' heads, and squatted down over them. "I feel really full, honey, you really filled me up," she said with a grin.

"Bring it on!" said Eric in reply. Christina relaxed her sphincter. A trickle, then a gush, then a torrent of hot cum came pouring out of her gaping asshole, to the delight of her two partners. They caught as much as they could, but it was far too much for two mouths. Anna was in awe. "Wow, babe, you really did miss us, didn't you?"

"Yes lover, yes I did," he said and turned to kiss her, sharing their mouthfuls once again.

"Hey, you promised some for me," said Christina, who by now was finished squeezing cum out of her ass, and was ready to get her share.

"Come and get it!" said Eric, and Christina spun around and let herself fall on the bed between them, where she was immediately set upon by both, as they shared a sensuous, cum-filled, 3-way kiss.

After many long minutes of kissing, sharing and cuddling, the three lovers began to drift once more toward blissful, satiated, contented sleep. All three knew this was where they were meant to be, that this love would last forever, sustaining and nourishing them through the many months and years that lay ahead.

They knew..........

Just as they were on the verge of a long dreamless sleep, Chistina sat up like a shot.

"Hey!" she said. "What are we gonna do on our SECOND anniversary?" Together they grabbed her by the arms, pulled her down between them, and engulfed her in their arms and legs.

"We'll think of something," said Eric as if in a dream. They were all instantly asleep.

THE END