Cyber Lovin

Story Info
She decides to mee her lover.
804 words
3.64
15.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking, it should not be this bad. Sitting here at my computer thinking to myself. Cyber love? Should I? Then up and finding this perfect site. How would I know it would feel so good to do this to be with others all over the world. While still sitting at home? I decided to finally meet one.

Erotica Chat, that was the name, and I went in there as Amy. To the tub there and played till my heart was content. It was a dream come true. That is where I met him. He was a man that made me feel so good my body just sung with his knowing, touching hands. He knew how to please a lady. It all started with me flirting with him. He how flirt back but tell me he didn’t cyber. With anyone!! But I managed to get him to in a little less than a week. He said I was sooo bad he could not resist me. I was relentless. And won him. But who was the prize? I told him we should meet. I asked him.

Amy: you want to meet at your house Hot?

Hot: yes Amy. When?

Amy: today. At 12.

Hot: ok. You know the address.

Amy: yes, and hot?

Hot: yes?

Amy: So Hot do you want to get naughty?

Hot: yes, Amy.

As I moved closer to him in the chat. I stated rubbing my body. I told him I was pulling my shirt slowly up and off my body.slippin my hands down my shorts and pulling them off. Reaching around I unbuttoned my bra. And slide it slowly down my arms. Slipping my hand in my panties. Rubbed my clit.then put my finger in my mouth. And sucked it.

Mmmmm, I moaned.

Then looked at him, and told him to strip.

He pulled his shirt up and off

Ohh, god at his abs!!!! I drooled. He was a god. When he pulled his pants down slow I nearly feel apart. He was so beautiful. I started touching his chest. Licking at his nipples. His tanned skin was making me hot. The feel of his well-muscled body was driving me wild. Licking down his body. I watched his face. Letting him know how I thought of him. I traced his underwear top with my tongue. Then bit the edge and pulled them slowly down. Taking him in my hands I caressed him. Loved him. Made him know I wanted him. Stroking him in my hand, I licked his hardness. Taking him in my mouth and loving him. Showing him the time were are together means a lot to me. I hear him moans as I rub and caresses his body.

He pulls me up and touches my breast with his hand. As he kisses me deeply. I moan in his mouth. He rubs my body and tells me how sexy I am. How much I’ve made him want me. And how much he will make me pay for being bad. All I can do is moan. I begged for this. And he knows it. He pulls my panties down with one sweep. And I’m soaked. I need him. He pushes me onto the desk. And spreads my thighs. As he runs his fingers up and down me, in me I moan arch and pant. I can’t help but succumb to his wishes. He tongues my center and I grip that desk. Begging for his body. I can’t stand it any more. I pull him upwards and start to kiss him. He’s rubbing my female core to orgasm. I duel my tongue with his. And place his manhood at my hot center. Raping my legs around him. Drawing him in to me. I lean back and arch. His body moving with mine. Faster and faster. I beg him

Harder, harder

Take me baby. Make me scream.

His movements teasing me. Driving me insane. Faster and faster, the heat building up. I feel like my whole body is on fire. And only he cans ablaze it. I moan and wither. The yell out my orgasm, a hot burn throbbing envelops my body. Stars burst in the sky. I feel the earth move. He pull out and sprays my body with his love. Rubbing his essence all over my belly. I look in his eyes. And see that he felt the same thing I did. He picked me off the desk and took me to his room. And laid me softly down on the bed. Climbed in with me and pulled the covers up over us. Wrapping me in his arms. Turning to him. Looking in his eyes.

“I never felt that way before”

Rubbing my arms. He gazed in my eyes.

“I felt it to. Now what do we do?”