Cyber Playmate to Hotel Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bill, Bill, I'm going to cummmm... OOOhhhhh......" she trailed off.

He pressed hard against her clit, rubbing it, as if his tongue were an expertly placed finger. Jenna grabbed his head with both of her hands and pressed his mouth deeper into her. She screamed with pleasure as her body tensed and released, shaking her to her core. After her initial orgasm, Bill moved from her clit and thrust his tongue deep inside her. Jenna was still trembling as waves of delight ravaged her body. He licked up every drop of her, savoring her sweet flavor.

"Please, Bill... I can't take anymore," Jenna whispered.

He came up and smiled at her. She grinned back, still gasping for air. Seductively, he took his arm and wiped his face before kissing her.

"So naughty, " she purred.

"So tasty," he replied.

"That doesn't sound like something I would have expected you to say..." she said with an arched eyebrow.

He laughed, "I want to surprise you."

She lay on his chest for a moment regaining herself. He played with her hair and bent down to smell it. She was intoxicating. Everything about her. She felt him take a breath of her hair. She loved his touch. After talking for so long, all she had wanted to was to feel him. She wasn't even a cuddler, but she loved to feel his arms around her.

"He is a bit athletic, like he said," she thought to herself with a grin. He was holding her hand and she squeezed it.

"You know..." she teased, looking up at him with playful eyes, "there is still the matter of making you cum."

"Oh, yeah, I had forgotten," Bill innocently replied, though nothing could be farther from the truth.

Jenna curled her hand down his stomach and down to his cock. It was a little softer now, but still had life in it. When she grasped it, Bill breathed in and shut his eyes. She stroked it, slowly but firmly. His dick was covered in his own excitement and fast to come back to attention. She slid down his body to position herself to suck him again. Bill was happy to be laying down this time; his knees had gotten weak standing. She grasped the base of his cock firmly and gently started sucking him.

"Mmmmm, Jenna..." he said, as he placed his hand on the back of her head.

She took him in her mouth and liked the way he felt, he was just the right size for her.

"I literally could suck him for an hour," she mused.

She was very controlled as she went down on him, expertly using her tongue to trace out the places that would make his breathing deepen. Jenna would involuntarily moan each time she heard his breathing change, and the vibration felt wonderful against Bill's rock-hard dick. She began using one hand to stroke him as her mouth nursed him and used the other hand to gently massage his balls. Bill and Jenna both felt him starting to tighten, but Jenna realized she didn't know how he wanted to cum.

"Bill," she quietly questioned.

"Oh, don't stop; you'll kill me, Girl," he quickly said.

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm planning on keeping you a while," she teased, taking his length in her mouth again after speaking. She stroked him while she broke away and added, "I don't know where you want to cum."

"Hmmm," he thought. "What are your ideas?" he struggled to say as he squirmed under her touch.

She bent down to lick the ever-present pre-cum from the head of his cock before answering, "I think I want you to come inside me," she said before bending down to lick his balls.

His eyes rolled back as he felt her tongue. Then he smiled, knowing that she had said he would have to wear a condom until she knew him better, though they had already done several things today without one.

"Really?" he questioned.

"Yes."

"Is it safe?"

"Yes."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

With that invitation, Jenna bent down and swiftly took his whole cock in her mouth again, making him jump a bit. She then crawled up his body and straddled him. She ran his cock along her pussy, coating himself in her wetness. Bill adjusted his hips trying to bury his cock into her silky, smooth cunt. Jenna grabbed his arms and held them down.

"I'm on top," she bluntly stated. "You'll get in when I want you in."

Bill wanted inside her so badly. He wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around him, milking every drop of him. As if reading his mind, Jenna pushed off of his arms, sat straight up on him, and quickly shoved his rod inside her. They both gasped when he entered her. Finally, they were one.

"MMMmm, Bill..." Jenna moaned, the emotion of the moment overtaking her. She looked down at him and his eyes met hers as his cock slid back and forth within her pussy. When Bill shut his eyes, Jenna would shut hers. They were a perfect fit.

"God, you are high inside me," Jenna said, clinching her teeth. She began to roll her hips back and forth, continuously trying to adjust to his length. He was getting deeper and deeper and was pressing up against her insides. A man had never filled her like Bill.

"You're almost hurting me," she whispered.

"I thought you liked pain," Bill retorted, knowing it would set Jenna off. And it did.

With that challenge, Jenna began to ride him hard. Jerking her hips back and forth, pressing all her weight down on him, grinding her clit against him. Her breasts were bouncing and Bill was watching her every move. He reached up and pinched her nipple--hard. Jenna cried out. He grabbed her hips and started forcing her to move the way he wanted. Jenna eagerly responded. He slapped her ass, knowing the sharp sting would surprise her yet again. His cock fit her perfectly and she wanted to fuck him forever. Jenna moaned. Oh, damn, did she moan...

"Fuuuuuck! Fuck me, Jenna. Fuck me hard, Baby, " Bill grunted.

Jenna tried to match the speed of her hips with his thrust. As soon as she would, he would start harder and faster, burying his cock into depths she hadn't felt before. She wanted to make him cum so much that he would never forget her. She was riding him hard when her thighs started to get weak and she felt her orgasm building. Her moaning was driving Bill mad. He wanted to hold out longer for her, but her moans alone could make him cum.

"MMMmmmm... Biiiillllllllll, I am going to... cuuuuum agaiiiiin..." Jenna whimpered, almost apologetically.

"Oh, Baby, just ride me. I'm there, too," he panted.

"Fill me with your cum, Bill! Oh, God, give it all to me," she ordered as she bore down on him hard, pushing his cock even higher. Jenna's pussy was tight, so she could always feel a man cum in her--and she was just dying to feel Bill shoot stream after stream of his hot load inside her.

"Here it cooooomes," he gasped, and as he did Jenna was pushed over the edge.

Feeling Bill's pulse triggered Jenna to cum as well.

"Ohhhh, ohh, ohh, Bill, FUCK, Mmmmm..." she cried still riding his hard cock.

The waves of her orgasm flooded over Jenna. She was weak. Bill was still twitching inside her, and she wanted to be sure she took in every drop of him. When her orgasm finally was ending, she opened her eyes; Bill was watching her and smiling. She smiled a weak smile at him. He reached up and touched her breast with one hand. She bent down, and he touched her check with his other hand. Jenna slid from him and lay down next to him, feeling the warmth of his cum inside her. She cuddled back into his body and felt his breath on her neck. He reached for a blanket and covered them both. It was there they fell asleep, his arms wrapped around her--both of them finally content.

All good things come to an end, and before they were ready that late that night, Bill and Jenna had to part ways.

"What now?" Jenna asked as they left the hotel room, wondering if she would ever see him again.

"I still would like to give you a facial; you said that was your biggest turn on," Bill slightly blurted out.

"Yes," she quickly agreed with a laugh, relieved they would meet again. "There's also anal, which you said you hadn't tried yet, I think," she added.

"Doggie style. I haven't done that in a long time. I would love to see that tattoo on your back as I slide in an out of you," he teased, as he bent down to nibble her ear while pinching her ass. They both smiled.

Jenna turned to Bill. She looked suddenly looked sad and a bit worried. "Is meeting like this okay?"

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"Very much," she guiltily whispered.

"Then it is okay. You've made me very happy, Jenna. I mean it."

"You made me happy, too."

As they went to their cars, Jenna looked over her shoulder at Bill. He was watching her. She liked that he was watching her. She ran back to him and kissed him. He grabbed her and held her close, wrapping her in his arms again.

"I wish we didn't have to leave," Bill lamented. Jenna was trying to be light-hearted, but she really didn't want their night together to end yet either.

"Wait! You know what else you have to do before you go," Jenna questioned.

"What?"

"Sex in public," she exclaimed. "I know you are a beginner, but there is a huge parking garage about 15 minutes from here. We could steam up some windows. Please, Bill... Please?" There was a note of desperation in her voice, and he loved it.

"Please, Bill, just don't leave me yet," Jenna pleaded, looking up at him with those big, brown eyes.

"Just damn, Jenna," Bill laughed while shaking his head--a broad, devilish smile across his face.

"Just damn, Bill," she lit-up and agreed with a wink.

12