Cyber Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did just that, first thinking about how good the panties and the rest of my lingerie felt against my skin. I knew I had to accept. She had not really forced me to do anything I didn't really want to do. Nothing that had occurred had been in least bit unpleasant. On the contrary, as I have mentioned earlier, I was thrilled to be under her authority. Megan was about to allow me to live my fantasy. There was no way I could deny my urge to submit. I looked her directly in the eye and said, "I will do as you wish Megan. I want you to take me as your submissive."

To my surprise she slapped me! Not hard mind you but with enough force to get my full attention. "When we are in this house, you will not address me by my given name. You will use either Mistress or Mistress Megan. Is that clearly understood?"

I was so startled, it took me a few seconds to stammer my reply, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

She smiled a Mona Lisa smile and spoke softly, "Good, now lets get something to eat, so your training can continue. We have a long journey ahead of us, you and I."

to be continued............

12